yes... Tithe was not good though
  yes... Valiant was not good
  OMG! Yes! AWSOME!!!
  no
  GOLD!
View Results

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:34 am
ok um i read tithe not valiant i recall it was a little dark for m y taste but it was a good story and im aware the swaering is just one of those things that i have to deal with but i didnt like it either.
i will probably get valiant from the library though because it was a good book 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:35 pm
I love Tithe and I want to read Valinant too, but I haven't had a chance to get it yet.  

Tarren_Allin

haelia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:10 pm
Ashanti Codex
I've read both and really liked them. By the way, Valiant isn't actually a sequel to Tithe. It takes place in the same world, but with new main characters. Ironside, which isn't out yet, is actually a sequel to Tithe.

okokokokokokokokok
i have read tithe, one of my most favoritest books ever!!
lol
sorry
i am like, totally excited now... someone else who has read tithe!!!!!!
yay!!!!

wow
ok
*deep breath*
i am calm  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:52 pm
I read both Tithe and Valiant and they were great! blaugh But tithe is my fav heart  

Lady Reader

pirateninjahero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:55 pm
i love these books oh so much! ironside was awesome! i even wrote to the author holly black and she wrote back! she seems like such a nice person
These books have got to be my favorite out of like everything i have ever read ((maybe anyways))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:15 pm
I LOVED Valiant, though I made the mistake of letting my friend borrow it. She didn't return it for, like, 6 months, and now it smells strongly of ketchup.  

ckmidnight

murphyad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:18 am
The thrid book Ironside ties the first and the second together  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:21 am
Oh man, I love Holly Black for giving me something faery to read that is so out of the box!! heart I really liked Tithe and Valient and I am looking forward to reading Ironside. Sadly, i just haven't gotten around to it. I love the way the author makes he stories so...er, dirty, I guess you could say. There is no glittery, fruu fruu stuff, just reality on the other side of the veil.  

Sumomo87

MinervaEvenstar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:41 pm
I liked Tihe; Roiben was very cool! Valiant I didn't care for. I decided not to read Ironside, Tithe's sequel, since I only liked Tithe. Because my "to read" is so long I only continue a series if I loved the first.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:14 am
I love these books so much!
I read Valiant first, and didn't really like it. I think it was mostly 'cause of the cursing in it.
But I've grown up a bit since then, and a few months ago suddenly became absolutely desperate to read it again, which I did, and I was so glad I had!

So then I went out and got both Tithe and Ironside at the same time, and I love them too!
'Specially Ironside, 'cause it ties the first two together so well.  

Foolish Catalyst

vampirerealm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:10 pm
I liked those books  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:33 pm
I loved both books and I actually enjoyed Ironside as well. I thought it was a well made sequel.  

RedEntrapy

Hilarious Gaian

1,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

AmethystofBlackRose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 am
I love those books. Tithe and Ironside were my favorites though. Valiant was a little dark...  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff