Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts RP - Premades and Originals Are Welcome! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:47 pm
sure!!!! blaugh

*while running back Sora ran into Kairi*

Kairi what are you doing here?!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:35 am
Sephiroth summoned his keyblade as he aproached the two."Time to purify you..."  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:55 am
*runs to stand in front of Kairi*
What are you doing?
Don't just stand there RUN!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:57 pm
"Hahahaha such poor advice comming from the great wielder of the keyblade... Do you really think running will stop me from purifying this world and the next...show me your strenght..."Sephiroth gets himself in postion and jumps in the air as he gets engulfed in purple darkness"Sin Harvest!!!"As he said this Sora was beginning to become surrounded by a sphere.  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:26 pm
Wha- WHats going on?!
*looks back to Kairi who is being pulled away*
KAIRI!!!!!!!!!!!!
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:54 am
Sephiroth only looked at the pain Sora went through as the Sphear made him weaker with each second."Don't worry child of darkness...you will meet your little girlfriend soon..."  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:17 pm
*falls to his knees passing out*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:54 pm
Sephiroth got closer to his target as Kairi just kneeled in terror, and just as Sephiroth was about to lay judgement on Soras soul an explotion was heard in the distance and Sephiroth turned back..."You were saved...or rather damned...for now..."Sephiroth Disappears into the air.  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:11 pm
*lies still umvoing*

(what happened to our kairi?)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:51 pm
After a few seconds a black haired man with a metal gauntlet on his left hand and dressed in red appeared from the city and gave Sora an elixir."Sora?...Are you the key blades wielder?..."Said the man as he lifted the gun he was holding to show him he didn't mean to do anything with it."My name is Vincent Valentine Cloud sent me to save you while he fought Sephiroth..."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Are you OK?"  

Zeramir

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:15 pm
I be riku/ cloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:54 am
(sry)
SORA  

Blackrose01111

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:33 am
Kairi your okay!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:12 am
Vincent looks at sora with relief and then goes upt to him and Kairi." Shouldn't there be three of you?...Where is Riku?...  

Zeramir

Lynn_Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:52 pm
Riku comes walking around the corner, holding his bleeding right arm. "Im over here, " he said flatly.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff