Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Papa To Kiss In The Dark] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yes Or Sorry?
  Yes
  Nope Sorry
View Results

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:44 pm
Remember guys. Our linking policy states:

Quote:
Linking Policy: You may not link or direct people to any site above PG-13 in nature. This includes both direct or indirect links. An indirect link is anything from a full site.com to directions on how to get to a site.

You don't have to provide a direct link, telling people that something is playing on a certain site is enough to violate this policy. Directing people to that tube place to watch naughty stuff is a no no.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:51 pm
Sorry, sorry...my bad sweatdrop Will remember!  

Yo_Landa

~PinkYaoiDreams~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:07 pm
I just watched it like...yesterday, but I really like it. Mira's adorable, and his "father" isn't that bad looking either. (No, I'm not completely obsessed with old guys in real life)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:24 pm
I finally got to see this, and well, I loved it xD! I adored Mira! and Kyousuke was very handsome...and I actually thought he looked alot like Yuki from Gravitation as well. There wasn't much about it I didn't like o.o;; I really wish they'd make a whole series out of this ^^  

farewell songs

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:12 pm
A series would be good, actually. The thing seemed to rush on with the story line towards the later parts, and it didn't end up well in my opinion. If the team were given more team to let the storyline flow, I'm sure it'd fare off a lot better.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:06 pm
It was good, but the ending was terrible. :[

squee choo.

Fashionable Smoker

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:05 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:11 pm
I thought this was an overall okay ova,it would be an even better series though...it seemed kinda rushed.Although,it did make me laugh so that's a plus.
Mira did annoy me just a tad sometimes and Kyosuke was a huge perv.I really didn't like Mira's mom....she annoyed a lot.Kazu was a cool character.My favorite character had to be Shun though.Even though he was a minor-ish character I couldn't help but like him the first time he appeared in the OVA's.I guess I just have a soft spot for rockers. xd
ps-I loved the ending song....it was grand.  

.[Kalysta].

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:44 pm
Eeeehh.. Papa to Kiss in the Dark was okay. o_e; Didn't like it too much, but it was okay. xD;  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:50 pm
I love that part when theyre banging on the couch. whee Then theyre still banging when he answers his cell. And Mira licks his ear. NYA!! HILARIOUS!!  

TokiTokiBun

Yo_Landa

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:42 pm
Haha, and the cheerleading chibi section after that? That made me laugh xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:13 pm
~Kirika_Star~
Have Any Of You Heard About It? Pretty Cool...About A Dad Who I Think Adopted A Young Boy Who The Boy Is Trying To Figure Out If He's The Fathers Real Son. The Other Part Its That The Dad Likes To Abuse His Kid. Anyone Watched It? ^^.

No the dad's his uncle. The uncles sister((his mom)) was a actress and had him by acsadent so the uncle started raising him as his son  

Loveless6288

Fullmetal Yaoi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:15 am
I loved papa to kiss int he dark the OVA'S were so cute! I know a lot of people dont like the fac that this is shota and kinds of incest all rolled into one but i adored it! ^_^ Derfinatly one for those with an acuried taste ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:10 am
Renegade Jarlaxle
ick...i HATED this anime...ick...the whinny little boy...forgot his name...blah! he was so ANNOYING! and the father was just plain creepy!!! i hated the whole 15 thing...make the uke a little older please...and you know KNOW that dad had been doing the boy WAY earlier...creepy.

I agree w/ you though I don't hate the anime it aint my fav. Nevermind Mira was so freaken whiny and crying and all god. And the father sheesh I can't believe he was upset when it turns out that wasn't his dad. I think you should be a lil happy bout that. But it just creepy me out that it seem as he raised Mira to be almost like his sex toy. Creepy!  

Chakura

mistress of yaoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:19 am
I love this series, it made me cry when i watched it, but thats just cause deep down I'm nothing but a big softy.

Alot of my friends though who arn't into anime reckon it is disturbing and border on peadophilea but what do they know.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games