Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:57 am
xorflex
I have been to church only once in my life, this was when a friend had
been asking me to (not because he was relegios, but just so he wouldnt be bored)
It think I was 12 or 13 at the time) came into a corner where a pastor was waiting wearing a hand puppet resembling kermit the frog.
What proceeded to happen I can only describe as brainwashing. The
frog puppet told us things like 'God loves you' and other things which I
have
since forgotten. There was then an opportunity to ask the frog questions.
And every (I kid you not, EVERY) answer contained the words 'God'
and 'love'.

Afterwards we went to the sunday school session which is held after mass.
I recall that we read some bible stories and then made some God related
crafts.

Needless to say, the frog's brainwashing did not work, but I was much older than most of the other kids so I now understand why some kids grow up so adamently believing in it.

I am supremely thankful that my parents are atheist
Mind control!

I knew churches were doing something wrong to make people believe in this BS.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:20 pm
Haha, I went to a catholic wedding and I had to hold in laughter the whole time, especially when the priest guy did the chanting thing that sounded like he was in some cult (oh wait, christianity is a cult) or something. And then when he wanted us to drink "The blood of Christ" and eat "The body of christ" I was going to go up there just because I was starving. neutral lol But I have a phobia of meningitis and people were sharing the same cup so I withheld. I find church hilarious and go when I'm bored neutral Live it up when you do go so you can make it go by faster.  

KillYouWithACoffeeCup

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:44 pm
Germophobia, an athiest with awareness, every atheist has their moral values xd
Mine is daydreaming during math class and still getting the best grade out of me as an 11 year old and like 10 middle schoolers and my friend who's a grade higher and skipped a grade. Yes, I am a logic freak! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:05 pm
When I was in grade 6 my parents made me go, and it sucked since it was on saturday night O.o I basically raised such a fuss over going that they stopped, adn later when they found out they were all "i saw the signs, but i tried to ignore them" and i was all 'i knew they were in denial i so called that one!"

I'll either laugh, or if it's with someone i really care about, i get angry that they believe it. i try not to, in the name of 'tolerance' but still...

Crap, in two days on Christmas Eve i'll have to go... joy. my dad told me to pretend to like it to make my grandmother happy.

i'm sorry if this is selfish but;

"I won't hate myself to be loved by you."  

Xia Momo Capernicus

Sparkly Pumpkin

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items