Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
SKANKING IN AEROBICS. Unusual places you have skanked in. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-th!nk-h4ppy-th0ughts-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:38 pm
God Of The Ska
-TH!nk-h4ppY-Th0uGHts-
i skanked while shopping at Seremonte Mall....u know like at one of those center of the mall places..with like a fountain...haha...it was great... whee

rofl
awesome

it was a sight to see...i skanked arounf this giant fountain...lol..everyone started to yell at me...but i had another friend doinf it with me so it wasnt all bad..haha  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:01 pm
the mental hospital. i was in there for a few days and we were dancing and doing yoga, so it aught everyone how to skank. it was fun, but yeah possibly the weirdest place ive ever done it apart from at the school dances to the hip hop and Crap, just to be a dork cus thats what i do razz  

dorkweezerfan

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:16 pm
dorkweezerfan
the mental hospital. i was in there for a few days and we were dancing and doing yoga, so it aught everyone how to skank. it was fun, but yeah possibly the weirdest place ive ever done it apart from at the school dances to the hip hop and Crap, just to be a dork cus thats what i do razz
eek that's a fun one! Very strange/interesting.

I skanked while playing baritone sax in my school's jazz band. Not really that strange, but it was really fun  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:09 pm
VashZero5
dorkweezerfan
eek that's a fun one! Very strange/interesting.

I skanked while playing baritone sax in my school's jazz band. Not really that strange, but it was really fun

lol i thought i might get some interesting responses. but no need to be scared, im much better. lol!  

dorkweezerfan

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:58 am
dorkweezerfan

i think thats the best place so far.

I want to skank live on tv! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:30 pm
girl_no_13
dorkweezerfan

i think thats the best place so far.

I want to skank live on tv! whee
at the school dance me and my friend are going to request "the impression i get" because it got so much airtime every dj has it, and were going to start a skanking pit and push ppl into it  

AnonymousJoe

Serial Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:06 pm
WARNING. STUPID QUESTION FOLLOWING DUE TO THE LACK OF MY KNOWLEDGE ON SKA AND NO LIVE SHOWS EVER.

What does skanking look like/How do you do it? Is it dancing in the style that the guy in the guild logo does?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:54 pm
I've never skanked in a weird place but I've recently learned that skanking in high heels my result in falling.  

Parapluie

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:28 pm
Parapluie
I've never skanked in a weird place but I've recently learned that skanking in high heels my result in falling.
skanking with only one shoe on due to the other falling off while skanking also results in falling  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:15 pm
Skanking on wet tile floor results in twisted ankle  

Red-Baron

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:41 pm
Red-Baron
Skanking on wet tile floor results in twisted ankle
skanking to absolutly no music all by yourself in the middle of the hall results in weird stares  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:52 pm
Phrasing something in fun way results in a trend. blaugh  

Parapluie

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:02 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:15 pm
The city that i live in just built a bridge that acts as a sundial, the bridge is made out of glass and gets really slippery.....now comes the skanking, I was at the bridge at about 1 30am and i had just been listening to a Buck-o-nine song so when my friend wandered off i skanked across the bridge....which was really dangerous cause it was so slippery but it was stinking fun  

Valin_FireFang

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:21 pm
I'm booking a local ska band to play at the Relay for Life in our area. If you don't know what that is, it's an overnight event in which you form a team to raise money for cancer research. You choose a team theme, and decorate your campsite to match that theme, and etc etc. You walk around a track all night. How cool would it be to skank around the track? I mean, really. Skanking can REALLY wake you up when you're that tired.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff