Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Meeting the Mom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonssoul84

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:16 am
Thanks its not to late I wont be going till like June. I think i settled on a silk shirt and some black pants and my short heels. I'm just whigging cus hes turning 27 and never brought a girl home b4. So ya I get to be the one she really pours the good stuff on....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:52 am
Okay so then the final question would be what do u buy for a 56yr old conservative british mother while you threaten to steal her baby boy away?  

dragonssoul84

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:21 am
Like I said, don't overdo it. Buy her a nice bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates or maybe a nice piece of jewellery (tricky because you don't want to get cheap jewellery but you don't want to try too hard, and you don't know what her tastes are). Maybe ask your boyfriend what she'd appreciate.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:34 am
Foetus In Fetu
Maybe ask your boyfriend what she'd appreciate.

This strikes me as the answer to all your problems; what to wear, what to get, what to say and topics to avoid in conversation.

He'll know her inside-out and so will probably be able to train you to conform to her ideal for a day or so. If that's your style.

Invictus_88
Captain

dragonssoul84

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:53 am
Invictus_88
Foetus In Fetu

This strikes me as the answer to all your problems; what to wear, what to get, what to say and topics to avoid in conversation.

He'll know her inside-out and so will probably be able to train you to conform to her ideal for a day or so. If that's your style.
Ya well he doesnt seem to be her number one fan and I dont want to look totally useless he was fabulous with my family  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:44 am
Invictus_88
Foetus In Fetu

Either that or he won't know anything...!  

moaningmyrtle

dragonssoul84

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:47 pm
I want it to be special I dont want him to know I need help. I know it sounds stupid but Its important to me  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff