Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-v-Lust-v-

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:34 pm
User ImageTwinkle, twinkle little bat..
how I wonder what you're at...

gonk I already have people calling me that i DONT know .. and ive only given out my number to friends crying

...up above the world you fly,
like a tea-tray in the sky.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:45 pm
AWW crimeny, I wouldn't mind putting my number up for a few reasons:
1: I've got free incoming minutes on my cell plus boatloads of other free or plan minutes
2: I'm usually up for talking with new people regardless of if I know them or not.... friendly personality
3: if anybody's got the gall to just call somebody out of the blue then I say, "power to ya!"

just keep in mind that I may be at work, church, or some other activity so I may not be able to talk long.

(541) 425-0469  

Dorlen

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:19 pm
Dorlen
1: I've got free incoming minutes on my cell plus boatloads of other free or plan minutes
2: I'm usually up for talking with new people regardless of if I know them or not.... friendly personality
3: if anybody's got the gall to just call somebody out of the blue then I say, "power to ya!"

just keep in mind that I may be at work, church, or some other activity so I may not be able to talk long.

(541) 425-0469
well,it'd be more polite if you left your name,so us folks'll know who wer'e talking to. gonk

@EVERYONE-THE SAME GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU P*SSIES!!! scream  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:30 pm
batousai
Dorlen

(541) 425-0469
well,it'd be more polite if you left your name,so us folks'll know who wer'e talking to. gonk

@EVERYONE-THE SAME GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU P*SSIES!!! scream
rofl rofl rofl Sorry about that, anybody who would like to call me can call me either Dorlen or Byron, cause my friends actually call me by either. I should be the only one answering my phone.... I'd better be the only one answering my cell phone! *begins looking around suspiciously*  

Dorlen

Dorlen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:56 pm
*looks around at everybody for anybody* Whelp I guess nobody has to worry about stalkers or strange calls in the middle of the night......

My numbers been there for more than 72 96 hours and I've pretty much not gotten a call from ANYBOBY. eek Regardless of if they're new or not.... that's not normal sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:10 pm
Dorlen
*looks around at everybody for anybody* Whelp I guess nobody has to worry about stalkers or strange calls in the middle of the night......

My numbers been there for more than 72 96 hours and I've pretty much not gotten a call from ANYBOBY. eek Regardless of if they're new or not.... that's not normal sweatdrop
lol id call but im too shy... ninja

people call me i never call people...it just works better that way lol.  

OoChIcKeNoO

XxBeethovenxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:31 am
Dorlen

I'll call you tonight!!!!

Waitaminute...how old are you? Gotta be sure I'm not violating local laws when I'm talking to people...damn jailbait girls...they told me they were 18!!!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:20 am
umm,folks if your'e gonna do this,then the polite thing to do would be to leave your name...  

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

woman of torture2

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:13 pm
everyone knoes my a**::
name:ash or ashley
number: 786-718-7545
celly:yes
i live in FL. so i really dont care, i have unlimited long distance, and incoming calls. and text.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:00 am
woman of torture2
everyone knoes my a**::
name:ash or ashley
number: 786-718-7545
celly:yes
i live in FL. so i really dont care, i have unlimited long distance, and incoming calls. and text.
YAY! blaugh *grabs your hand and starts to dance* Somebody else! I'll probably give you a ring sometime soon if you don't mind a total stranger just calling out of the blue like that *stops with a strange look* errr... a kinda crazy stranger mrgreen  

Dorlen

virus73

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:21 pm
HAWT! People should call me. I never get calls and feel rather unloved!

313-231-9118

Cellular telelphone

Michigan

ARTHUR!

Call me whenever, if I don't answer be sure to leave a message.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:33 am
ninja There are those who have my cell. But, I'm just gonna keep it at that for now. mrgreen  

Guardian of Fire 666

Dragoom

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:44 pm
Woah, I come back and find this sorta thing online.

Fairy muff, each to their own. Sorry if I don't divulge my number, but there are people I'd rather not have my phone number. As it is I've gotta get a new one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:05 am
Yo, i don wanna post me tele but if you want it lemme know. i'll pass it on ninja For the record, my name is Ryan but everyone calls me smokey  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:14 pm
Smokey5000
Yo, i don wanna post me tele but if you want it lemme know. i'll pass it on ninja For the record, my name is Ryan but everyone calls me smokey

There's also the part where you're really a female. whee  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces