Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
My hair has been stolen. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zellian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:26 am
-pats back- I'm sure you'll be ok. You can always just dye it and spike it and make it look like short emo hair. You'll be fine 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:49 am
DarknessFX
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cut the back short gel your bangs straight, one side hecka thick the other side thing like above.... i think the guy above was trying to say the same thing ....

User Image

mine ^^ biggrin

Take likie, three inches off every one of those pictures. That's give or take how long mine is.... sad  

-Imperial-Antagonist-

tessamon

Gracious Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:41 pm
I duno.. i just threw this pic in cause its Adam Lazzara and he's so cute! But yeah don't worry about ur hair.. it will grow back! just leave it, or you could do like a moe hawk thing or spike it.. ill try find a picture!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:17 pm
yah, a fauxhawk would go well. 3nodding
not very emo, but still is very cute. whee  

[[blunt.object]]

[[blunt.object]]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:19 pm
heh, at least you can pull off emo hair. lesse, my hair is shoulderlength, blonde, and curly. stressed my mom bites me head of when i straighten it, and refuses to let me dye it. stressed stressed stressed
if anyone knows of a good haircut that can make blonde, curly hair look even mildly better, i would love them forever. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:56 pm
[[blunt.object]]
heh, at least you can pull off emo hair. lesse, my hair is shoulderlength, blonde, and curly. stressed my mom bites me head of when i straighten it, and refuses to let me dye it. stressed stressed stressed
if anyone knows of a good haircut that can make blonde, curly hair look even mildly better, i would love them forever. surprised
>< i'm blonde too, everyone asks me if i use a straightener, but i dont! thats the thing, its so friggen strait already straighteners just curl it xD  

Switchblade Saint

[[blunt.object]]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:07 pm
..Switchblade Saint...
[[blunt.object]]
>< i'm blonde too, everyone asks me if i use a straightener, but i dont! thats the thing, its so friggen strait already straighteners just curl it xD
.... wow.... that is... eek odd.

but still, that doesn't give me any advice on how to make my curly blonde hair look any more emo. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:09 am
[[blunt.object]]
..Switchblade Saint...
[[blunt.object]]
.... wow.... that is... eek odd.

but still, that doesn't give me any advice on how to make my curly blonde hair look any more emo. neutral

I have super curly hair too (though mine is naturally dark brown but it's been every color you could ever imagine) and it's too coarse to straighten, when I try to, it just looks like a bad wig... I'm still working on figuring out how to make it look a little more emo

if anyone has any ideas let us know
razz  

HellMistress_Frizzy

xyourstrulyx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:23 am
If you could find a hair styling product called "Renati (Strong Hold)" and use it on dry hair, then i guarantee that it will straighten out that curly hair of yours. Trust me, i've used this product for years and it has helped a lot!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:26 am
Or you could always just wear a hat, ha ha xd  

xyourstrulyx

ElmoWithoutTheL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:12 pm
User Image
Me.

Eh, well then again my hair is sort of long.
x-x;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:19 pm
xyourstrulyx
Or you could always just wear a hat, ha ha xd

not only is my hair turbo-curly, it's not lacking in volume either... so hats look terrible...  

HellMistress_Frizzy

Zellian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:18 pm
Sounds like your only option is to mohawk it. Or something like that. You should just try to spike it up or something, not emo but still it's better then nothing right?
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:48 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

xyourstrulyx

broken_joker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:03 pm
Just get it done like Frankie Iero
Damn the guy is hot...married but hot
unless it's to short then, whatever, do what ever the ******** you want  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games