Quick ska question - Checkers. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Unstoppable Sheep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:14 pm
girl_no_13
yeah, I tried to put chequers on the strap of one of my bags in tippex- it was all messy and everything smelt of tippex to me for ages!

Now THERE's and idea....tippex. Although with that and marker pen |Ill probably faint. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:36 pm
not so good.... the thing to do is do it at home, not at school, in a lesson, then at least if you do faint you can land on your bed!  

girl_no_13

The Unstoppable Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:13 pm
girl_no_13
not so good.... the thing to do is do it at home, not at school, in a lesson, then at least if you do faint you can land on your bed!

XD good idea. But it would be more fun to faint in school.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:09 pm
what's a vespa?  

AquabatLady

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:23 am
AquabatLady
what's a vespa?

You know those old lady scooters? It's kind of like that, only faster and street legal xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:59 pm
God Of The Ska
AquabatLady
what's a vespa?

You know those old lady scooters? It's kind of like that, only faster and street legal xd
oh, okay. haha..cool.  

AquabatLady

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:22 pm
Ska against racism.

Checkers are awesome.

I own checkered shoes.

I wanted to checker a white jacket with red squares to match my shoes, but mi madre isn't allowing me to. I just need to find another white jacket.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:13 pm
I have a checkered belt and jacket, but sadly the jacket doesn't fit  

King Of The Ska
Captain

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:36 pm
God Of The Ska
ouch wear the jacket anyways...haha

sadly I don't have anything checkered at the amount. I'm pretty ashamed haha. Although I think I'm good cause I have a bunch of two piece outfits.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:04 am
VashZero5
God Of The Ska
ouch wear the jacket anyways...haha

sadly I don't have anything checkered at the amount. I'm pretty ashamed haha. Although I think I'm good cause I have a bunch of two piece outfits.

ahhhh, thats sad, just wear it anyway. There is a Asian guy at my collage with a chequered jacket, I was almost drooling..... redface  

girl_no_13

Worthless Marshmellow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:16 am
[xfallenxangelxluciferx]
me gots a checker belt and checkered shoesies (old school vans pink and black) they ish soo kewl! *clings to shoesies*
looky:
User Image
YAYNESS! heart

I have those shoes in black and white.
They're way hotter. razz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:48 am
Are they jut for ska though? I have this "friend" who sits at my art table who has this too die for checkered bag, and I was like "hey, you like ska?" And she was like "Huh? Ska?" It broke my heart...but I worry not anymore, she's very much exposed to ska now >-<

So, does it represent punk or anything? She's very much into those crappy pop punk bands neutral  

Rudie Cant Fail

izzyneutered

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:39 pm
Rudie Cant Fail
Are they jut for ska though? I have this "friend" who sits at my art table who has this too die for checkered bag, and I was like "hey, you like ska?" And she was like "Huh? Ska?" It broke my heart...but I worry not anymore, she's very much exposed to ska now >-<

So, does it represent punk or anything? She's very much into those crappy pop punk bands neutral

dude checkers have become a huge trend man....theyre on alot of vans stuff and backpacks ands tuff and even preps are sportin em all the time  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:18 am
Rudie Cant Fail

As yes, my least favorite people in the world- you think your going to have a great conversation about ska, but oh no, theyre emos like my brother in his checker shoes! sad  

boy_no_13

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:10 pm
boy_no_13
Rudie Cant Fail

As yes, my least favorite people in the world- you think your going to have a great conversation about ska, but oh no, theyre emos like my brother in his checker shoes! sad
i have a friend who isnt all there in the music world, but she has checkered shoes and i said o very ska esque and she was lost as to what ska was  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff