Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Osiris City Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Average Doe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:14 am
Highway Stah
SynonymousDisintegration
The expression on her face did not change. "Volusia Mayfair," she murmered to the back of his head, and continued speaking in a dazed manner. "And I'll stare if I wish, Master Ravenor." When finished speaking, Volusia's eyed took on a dazed look and lips parted as if she had something to say.
[[you kinda sorta have to play off the fact that I just punched somebody]]
[[I did.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:56 am
Giving a little sigh, Antha took hold of her brother's arm and, with Michael's help, hoisted him back up to his feet where he stood swayig slightly. "I think I'm gonna' be sick..." he mumbled incoherently as he draped his arm around Antha's shoulders, afraid of falling over again.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

toy cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:12 pm
a sliver car pulled up only feet away from the small casual group.The car door opened and Jinx stepped out of the car, her sliver chain that hang from her small hat made a small chim as she rised herself. She walked, it seemed more like floated because of her gentle steps on the sidewalk, past the small group unfazed as she noticed they were witches.She soon entered the small bar sighing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:24 pm
Jinx took a seat in a dimly light booth in the far back. She sat conteplating about several things. She looked around the nearly empty bar. She sighed again, a little bored. There was no one she knew or that she could talk to by that time.  

toy cowboy

Vikteren
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:29 pm
Vikteren pressed his hands against the window outside, watching frost crackle around his cold fingertips, spreading icy foliage across the glass. He released his hands, stepped back, and studied the pattern. He spread his fingertips and brushed them across the windowpane, the frost dissolving where his skin touched it. Then, sighing--these games had been played so often over the centuries--he unlatched the door, adjusting his body temperature to normal once again, and went inside the bar.

His eyes flickered around the small room, glowing brilliant, iridescent green in the low light. A few people--none he knew. Not that he would--after all, he had never been to this city before. Only a few decades ago it had been practically a village. He had heard of the Mayfair witches, though, and took it as his cue to take a hand in affairs. Although he did not ordinarily ally himself with covens--they were for fledglings, mostly--the Mayfair family seemed potent enough to merit the attention of several master vampires. And master vampires did not let their attentions wander easily. Vikteren glanced over his shoulder, then stepped forward, headed towards a corner table. He would mingle tonight.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:49 pm
Jinx noticed the man entering the bar. She flicked her hair back. She went and ordered a drink. She resumed her place in the sadowy booth. She lounged back. She placed her black long finger nail on the table as if drawing signs on the table. She continued untill a slight mark showen in the table. She recevied her drink and sipped it lightly.  

toy cowboy

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:47 am
"Oh...?" As the wind hit her skin and pierced her thin clothing, Antha suddenly realised her coat had been forsaken and left on the back of her chair inside. "Uncle Michael, I'm going to go have another drink. I'll see you tomorrow." He stood staring at her for a moment, obviously quite worried, before he was drawn away by Malakai who couldn't stand to be outside for any longer, sick as he already felt. "Goodnight."
To be polite, Antha stood on the cold street corner for several moments until the car had pulled fully out of view. "I guess...I'm stuck getting another drink." She was hard-pressed to admit to anyone she had been forgetful, even when she was so highly distracted by such a variety of things. So, true to her word, she glided back into the bar and, before returning to their table where her jacket lay all alone, stopped quickly at the bar to obtain a drink.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:30 am
Xx Heart That Hates xX
Jinx noticed the man entering the bar. She flicked her hair back. She went and ordered a drink. She resumed her place in the sadowy booth. She lounged back. She placed her black long finger nail on the table as if drawing signs on the table. She continued untill a slight mark showen in the table. She recevied her drink and sipped it lightly.

Vikteren tilted his head, watching the young woman alone at her table through raven-black hair. Then, he stood and crossed the room. His footsteps were audible this time, perhaps on purpose, and he took pains not to move with the customary vampire grace. He stopped at her table, rapped his knuckles twice on the wood to get her attention. "May I join you?" he asked lightly. He kept his eyes dim, a murky swamp-water green--easy enough, when he had not taken sustenance in sevenday and the only blood present was coursing through her veins, visible where the shadows fell across her skin.  

Vikteren
Crew

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:36 pm
After spending several moments talking to the bartender, giggling in a rather sickeningly girlish style, Antha was handed her drink immediately over the aggravated sighs of the people waiting for their own drinks before her. If there was one thing Antha had learned in her life, it was that pretty girls had to wait for very few things.
Quickly saying good day to him, she spun around and began her trek back to her table, her heels clicking against the floor with every step. But suddenly everything seemed wrong to her, the air appeared to be filled with some new substance she was so well aquainted with. And as she stood there amid the thin crowd of bustling people, her eyes searched out almost immediately what she knew to be the cause of this disturbance, the two vampires who lurked at a nearby table, only slots of which were visible through the sea of heavily dressed bodies. Vampires....? But...why are they...?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:58 pm
Jinx sipped her drink."Yes you may."She said motioning towards the seat across to her. She ignored the talk around the busied bar. She sipped again, bringing her head low to the glass. The small chimes of her hair chain were making a slient sound over the talking. She stopped the drawing and wiped the surface with her handkerchief, they disappeared automaticly.  

toy cowboy

Vikteren
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:21 am
Xx Heart That Hates xX
Jinx sipped her drink."Yes you may."She said motioning towards the seat across to her. She ignored the talk around the busied bar. She sipped again, bringing her head low to the glass. The small chimes of her hair chain were making a slient sound over the talking. She stopped the drawing and wiped the surface with her handkerchief, they disappeared automaticly.

"Thank you," he said, taking the seat opposite. He paused for a moment, looking her over, then leaned back. "Do you live around here, miss...?" he inquired. She was probably from one of the covens, but rogues weren't that uncommon. As he spoke, he let his gaze flicker across the new arrival. One of the witches. It was improbable that she had failed to notice both of them, but it was equally unlikely that she would attempt to take both of them on at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:26 am
Jinx smirked after taking another sip."No sir, I don't.By the way I am Jinx,Jinx Maxxione."She said holding her hand out for the formal shake. She stared at the man's eyes. She loved the color of them, murky green. She smiled farther than her small smirk.She let her small side-hat fall farther infront of her hair, the chimes made a slight sound on the light talking in the bar.She set the cold glass on the table.

.::edited::.

toy cowboy

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:42 pm
For a moment Antha stood paralyzed, memories of corpses with marks ont heir neck lingering in her mind, before in a single moment she returned to her cool, collected self. She wondered vaguely as she sat down at her table if they would try anything and if she could handle it if they did. True, of the many vampires that had challenged her she had come out victorious. Yet still, she didn't know the powers of these two.
So, becoming lost in thought and unknowingly letting her fears out to those who were more strongly connected to her, Antha sat apparently daydreaming as she swirled the translucent pink drink around in it's glass.

Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff