Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[What is your least favourite paring?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lee Haruin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:47 pm
incest- sorry, if you feel that its great, i don't care. I just look at my lil brother and shudder

Bara- that much rippling muscles is just, icky

beastality- o-0 don't even get me starting...Loveless doesn't count XD

Specific relationships that i would have to say no no too would range from anyone involved with Tristan from Yugioh, to Momiji Shigure FB

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:10 pm
Sekushi_Cho
write_handed
Most pairings from Harry Potter. I mean, I've been reading this series since before I knew what "gay" meant. It makes me shudder to think about these characters I've known since I was seven going at it. >.>
Especially Snape and Malfoy... you're suppose to think they're ugly and hate them... not love them and make them unbelivably hot

Completely agreed. Although...I have seen both of them....drawn...very very sexily.

[ Xinta Kitsune ]

[ Xinta Kitsune ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:13 pm
Personally....I hate::

Inuyasha x Kouga ( Or Naraku ) -- That...sleeping with the enemy kinda thing just bugs me.

Naruto x Saskue -- I don't know what it is...but this just ruffles my fur the wrong way.

Any OTHER Pairings in Loveless Other Than Ritsuka x Soubi -- It just bugs me. This is the only series where I CAN'T handle alternate pairings.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:54 pm
Draco x Harry, cause they truly hate each other. I hate that pairing so much, but their are alot of people who can put the pairing together well, I should complain, I love snape x Remus. xd And those who don't like Goku x Vegeta, I am watching you..oh I am watching! scream twisted Just kidding, like or hate whatever you want. heart  

x_kiro_x

Adia_Incarnate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:30 am
stepinahalf
Sekushi_Cho
stepinahalf
Edward X Alphonse (from fullmetal alchemist) Incest is nasty...even with the other world al...it's still wrong...
But EdXTaisa... Yummeh...

Taisa?
Meaning RoyMustang  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:32 am
[ N i k i a ]
Sekushi_Cho
write_handed
Most pairings from Harry Potter. I mean, I've been reading this series since before I knew what "gay" meant. It makes me shudder to think about these characters I've known since I was seven going at it. >.>
Especially Snape and Malfoy... you're suppose to think they're ugly and hate them... not love them and make them unbelivably hot

Completely agreed. Although...I have seen both of them....drawn...very very sexily.
x3 Yes... agreed  

Adia_Incarnate

Vaveli

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:49 am
Harry and Ron from HP. Harry and Draco a definite yes, but no Ron.
And let's see . . . Remus and Sirius. Lupin is all Snapes property >.<
And Cloud/Zack from FFVII. Or Vincent/Cloud. Blech >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:38 am
Quite a few Naruto pairings, especially Kakashi/Iruka, Kakashi/Sasuke, Kakashi/Naruto and Uchihacest.

Sirius/Remus from HP.

Sanada/Yukimura, Atobe/Kamio, Atobe/Jiro from Prince of Tennis.  

Iciak

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:49 am
Dumbledore and McGongall. Wrinkly smex. EWWW!! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:29 am
Okay, one pairing that particularly bothered me was the Edward XTucker pairing! Ew, ew, ew! The yaoi doujinshi book I bought on Ebay of this pairing, really does exist. In fact, I still got it. And there's one book, which I'm scanning in for a friend, that made me want to permantly damage Roy. It kind of borders on beastiality I think,(no, I'm not talking about neko's either).

Don't get me started with Gluttony! Or the HohenheimXEdward pairing.

And I can't feature Vash being really paired with anyone in Trigun. He's so badly scarred! :XP: Maybe Knives X Legato. I'm not sure who to pair Wolfwood with though.

EnvysLoveSlave

Discussion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:12 pm
Tutso
incest- sorry, if you feel that its great, i don't care. I just look at my lil brother and shudder

Bara- that much rippling muscles is just, icky

beastality- o-0 don't even get me starting...Loveless doesn't count XD

Specific relationships that i would have to say no no too would range from anyone involved with Tristan from Yugioh, to Momiji Shigure FB

[I agree with that. Esp. the incest thing, if I read something like that, it'd make me feel ill.]
[If I didnt have abrother, I don't think I'd hate it so much, though gonk ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:37 pm
Sekushi_Cho
stepinahalf
Sekushi_Cho
stepinahalf
Edward X Alphonse (from fullmetal alchemist) Incest is nasty...even with the other world al...it's still wrong...
But EdXTaisa... Yummeh...

Taisa?
Meaning RoyMustang

i did not know that. hmm, you learn something new every day  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

Saidan

Cluttered Cardholder

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:46 pm
i don't like any incest like itachi/sasuke
but another paring i don't like is ed/roy  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:28 pm
As so many people have already stated..

Incest = gonk No.. (within Naruto, FMA, if you dare to; Shaman King)
DBZ Yaoi = talk2hand xd Just.. Don't even go there. (I mean.. Just.. No.. Just no...)

I don't think I have much left to comment about, other than those two short lines.

- n_n  

Violet n_n

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers