Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Slash] What's your Fandom? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like slash?
  Yes!
  I'll stick to yaoi thanks.
  I haven't read any.
  None of the above (let us know).
View Results

x_kiro_x

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:37 pm
LadyNox
x_kiro_x
Lets see... I like Jim x Blair (sentinel) Nick x Greg (CSI) Tommy x Merton (Big wolf On Campus) Steve x Sodapop (The outsiders) Alexander x Hephastion (Alexander) Jack x Will (pirates of the carribean)...and more that I can't remeber right now. heart

Alexander and Hephastion <3 Alexander could not go on after his lover died! A true romance. *_* (yeah and I know there are various other reasons aside from that one that historians espouse as to why Alexander died but they are just in denial! xd )

Indeed whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:43 pm
Kitsune-chi
Nefalkarx
Wooo... I slash just about anything and everything. xDD Band mates (Jrockers, mostly), anything from my favorite cartoons, books, kids at school...
I don't watch live-action television, really, at all. :[ I think the only thing I do watch is Lazy Town... xDD SportacusXRobbie.

Kids at school?

O_O

O_O

O_O

I'm NOT the only one that does that! X3

xDD YEAH!
I've already decided that one of my friends has an undying love for another boy that we hung out with once. It was a glorious day at 6 flags. They kept touching eachother's hands (on accident?) and then were alone for a little while... Yes, my female friend and I had fun slashing them. We still make fun of our one friend, and he threatens us with plastic knives. xDD Poor foolish boy, when will he realize where his heart turely lies? <3

Nefalkarx

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:03 pm
When I feel like it, I run off to ff.net and either
a) find fluffy/silly Cats slash fanfics, whether it be m/f or m/m

or b) find JackxWill fics to squeal over.

... I also am greatly amused by all the guys on Whose Line. Anyone here who watches it knows how queer they can be. Ryan effing kissed Colin once!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:34 am
I was originally a fan of slash, but then I discovered the wonderful world of anime and yaoi heart heart  

-Dancing Deathscythes-

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:26 am
My first explorations into the world of boys love were slash fanfictions. I'll slash pretty much anything. Give me a show, book, band, almost anything with at least two males in it. I'll slash it. Harry Potter, Supernatural, various non-BL anime, etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:00 am
Ah, slash. I love slash. I breathe slash, actually.
My main fandoms:

Due South - Fraser/Ray K.
M&C - Aubrey/Maturin, +various others
HG2G - Ford/Arthur
OUATIM - El Mariachi/Sands
Harry Potter - Marcus/Oliver, various Percy pairings
LOTR - hobbits in all combinations, but especially Merry/Pippin
POTC - Jack Sparrow/Norrington

And many other minor ones...  

Iciak

Dalton Rive

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:30 am
Kitsune-chi
Nefalkarx
Wooo... I slash just about anything and everything. xDD Band mates (Jrockers, mostly), anything from my favorite cartoons, books, kids at school...
I don't watch live-action television, really, at all. :[ I think the only thing I do watch is Lazy Town... xDD SportacusXRobbie.

Kids at school?

O_O

O_O

O_O

I'm NOT the only one that does that! X3

I do that. There are a lot of freaking hot guys at my college. And the tutors. Whoa. heart Sometimes I'm in heaven. I take some classes that only have one or two girls as well, so there are plenty to choose from. XD

Slash... I love slash. I'm obsessed with it. I basically support any pairing you can think of. There are one or two I don't like as much as other but in my opinion, there is no such thing as a bad pairing. A weird pairing, perhaps, but not a bad one. Cause love is love, yes? :3 (I've never used that emote before...)

Bandslash is probably my favourite thing though. I'm glad it's so prolific. domokun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:57 pm
I don't really give a d*nm about who's beeing slashed, if I find it interesting, I'll read it. Although I do like it when I know from where they are for e.g. LoganXScott (X-Men), BruceXDick (Batman) etc, etc... xd 3nodding blaugh  

hejko the Platypusdragon

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Vaveli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:54 pm
I believe I am guilty of slashing Jack and Sawyer from Lost. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:14 pm
Ah slash, I love thee well. Let me count the ways.

Due South - Fraser/Kowalski

Harry Potter - Whoever strikes my fancy really. I like almost any pairing at any given time. I have a secret soft spot for Percy Weasely and Oliver Wood though.

Lord of the Rings - I heart Elrond. Glorfindel/Elrond is love. Just about any elf pairing and toss in Eomer or Aragorn and I'm sold ^_^

Pirates of the Caribbean - Jack/Will and Norrington/Will are my pet pairings...yes, Norrington/Will! Huzzah!

Star Trek: Voyager - Chakotay/Paris.

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace - Qui Gonn/Obi Wan!

I never saw the Alexander movie, but I was slashing them long before it came out. ^_^

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I love slash! Yay for slash!  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:58 am
Nashwa
I believe I am guilty of slashing Jack and Sawyer from Lost. >.<

Same here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:18 am
For-Chan Cookie
Due South - Fraser/Kowalski

Harry Potter - Whoever strikes my fancy really. I like almost any pairing at any given time. I have a secret soft spot for Percy Weasely and Oliver Wood though.

Pirates of the Caribbean - Jack/Will and Norrington/Will are my pet pairings...yes, Norrington/Will! Huzzah!

I give you 110% support on the fandoms and pairings I quoted above. Norrington is love. mrgreen  

Iciak

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:30 pm
Iciak
I give you 110% support on the fandoms and pairings I quoted above. Norrington is love. mrgreen

Yay! I get pairing support.

I love Norrington. I forgot to mention the Norrington/Gillette pairing heart Cause ya know, Gillette is the best a fan can get xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:43 pm
NorringtonxJack please. :< But I also like Jack/Will/Elizabeth.
Do I need to even mention PintelxRagetti? xDDD

I love slash very much. :3 I think I'm more into that than actual anime/manga centered around yaoi and shonen-ai.

Am I the only one talking about slash that isn't live-action here? :< What about cartoons and video games?

Nefalkarx

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces