NES
Sega
2 SNES
4 PSO
2 PS2
GC
4 GBA
NDS

As far as games, we buy something at GameStop every week. We're such foolish children. Then again, I pale in comparison to my ex. They have every system, plus the bootlegged version of it (except for Nintendo because they come correct on their games).

Also, I want to express how much I hate FFX2...SquareEnix should have never make a "girl power" type game... neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:35 pm
Selene Dendawga
^_^

Selene has:
a broken atari
NES
Sega
2 SNES
4 PSO
2 PS2
GC
4 GBA
NDS

As far as games, we buy something at GameStop every week. We're such foolish children. Then again, I pale in comparison to my ex. They have every system, plus the bootlegged version of it (except for Nintendo because they come correct on their games).

Also, I want to express how much I hate FFX2...SquareEnix should have never make a "girl power" type game... neutral
eek heart
you must marry meh gonk  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:07 pm
OMG like so many games out.RE4, bloodrayne 2. xenosaga 2, the puinisher, and more i cant think of...i drooled at the store today...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:06 pm
Eiji-san
OMG like so many games out.RE4, bloodrayne 2. xenosaga 2, the puinisher, and more i cant think of...i drooled at the store today...
as a proffesional gamer and all aorund vidiot, i shall tell you what is good. RE4- masterpiece. Bloodrayne 2-awesome! Xenosaga 2- meh, first one is WAY better. the punisher sux balls though...but Devil Nay Cry 3 is frikkin mind blowin  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:05 pm
Smokey5000
Eiji-san
as a proffesional gamer and all aorund vidiot, i shall tell you what is good. RE4- masterpiece. Bloodrayne 2-awesome! Xenosaga 2- meh, first one is WAY better. the punisher sux balls though...but Devil Nay Cry 3 is frikkin mind blowin
ive played RE4 already...yet to play the others. cause i gots no money! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:39 pm
Smokey5000
Selene Dendawga
^_^

Selene has:
a broken atari
NES
Sega
2 SNES
4 PSO
2 PS2
GC
4 GBA
NDS

eek heart
you must marry meh gonk

blaugh  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:42 am
WHY IS TEKKEN 5 SO FRIGGIN GREAT?!? xd heart gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:12 am
Has anyone played Grand Turismo 4 for PS2... if so what did you think of it?
My boyfriend just bought it the other day and he is lending it to me tonight. Just wanted to know if it is worth it and how it compares to the others?  

tinkerbell_09

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:30 pm
tinkerbell_09
Has anyone played Grand Turismo 4 for PS2... if so what did you think of it?
My boyfriend just bought it the other day and he is lending it to me tonight. Just wanted to know if it is worth it and how it compares to the others?
GT 4 is an awesome game, if only fer the car models. the gameplay is thick and i friggin got lost in it for hours.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:10 am
I have...mostly RPG's...

Kingdom Hearts
Dark Cloud...umm...can't remember haven't played my PS2 in ages...*in storage*

corruption

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:46 pm
corruption
I have...mostly RPG's...

Kingdom Hearts
Dark Cloud...umm...can't remember haven't played my PS2 in ages...*in storage*
i Love kingdom hearts so much, but i still haven't beaten it. The third Ansem squashes me so bad it's not even funny. Chain of memories is whack though  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:27 pm
must... post... PS/PS2 collect.. but to ... big.. for .. posting... page. gonk  

vegetunks
Crew

Invisible Elder

11,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

MrsLovett-Todd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:07 pm
the PSP RRRROOOOCCCKKKSSS  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:57 pm
PS# THIS FALL!!!!!!!((or winter))