Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Kingdom Hearts 2] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickster Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:48 pm
.[ Click Here ].
Trickster Kitsune

I just saw that part today. I nearly cried as well. But yes, Kairi always seemed to pop up at the wrong times. stare
*sigh* Too true isn't it? Oh Well. You just learn to white her out, and viola! Perfect Picture! :D

Mental white out! i need to make that into a bottle form...

"Girls interrupting your favorite boy x boy moments? Just use Mental White-Out!"

I really need to go to bed... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:35 pm
Trickster Kitsune
.[ Click Here ].
Trickster Kitsune

I just saw that part today. I nearly cried as well. But yes, Kairi always seemed to pop up at the wrong times. stare
*sigh* Too true isn't it? Oh Well. You just learn to white her out, and viola! Perfect Picture! :D

"Girls interrupting your favorite boy x boy moments? Just use Mental White-Out!"

YESH! We have found somehing that will make MILLINOS! :D *paints smoe of real white out on her screen* OH NOES! I Covered up Axel ):  

.[ Click Here ].

Nefalkarx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:01 pm
AxelxRoxas is my OTP. *fangasm*
Riku and Sora are so gay together. No contest. Sora is so much more devoted to him than Kairi. And Kairi should just hook up with Namine. Problem solved! =D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:16 am
A brilliant solution to the age-old problem, Nefalkarx. biggrin *applause*

...Although thinking about it, Kairi could hook up with Selphie for all I care. *laugh*  

Kitsune-chi

Nefalkarx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:12 am
Kitsune-chi
A brilliant solution to the age-old problem, Nefalkarx. biggrin *applause*

...Although thinking about it, Kairi could hook up with Selphie for all I care. *laugh*

xD Yay!
Yes, that could work out too. Selphie seemed to have a bit of a crush on her in that one cut-scene... >w< But then again, she was holding hands with Namine. Well, she could go with either of them. Or even Olette. Haha.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:37 am
Sigh... I guess I'mmainstream this time!
I'm a major Riku/Sora fan! 4laugh  

Aen Veritate

PentagonBuddy

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:54 pm
I remember, when I first heard Sora and Riku were gay I was skeptical. Then I saw the ending of KH2. xd
Too bad Kairi ruined all the cute moments! (stupid E rating, mad they need to make the next one T.) and who could forget AxelxRoxas, they were so cute together! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:55 am
Oh yeah. You just know Axel was visting in the first place for a little luv'n, missing his boytoy Roxas. heart They are so cute together, phwee! ^.^

So really, anyone think Axel is Riku's nobody? I still haven't gotten around to finishing the game but I can't help thinking they're so connected.  

Deliciae

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:30 pm
Deliciae

So really, anyone think Axel is Riku's nobody? I still haven't gotten around to finishing the game but I can't help thinking they're so connected.

Riku never fell into the darkness (and was consumed by it), so no. He's not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:30 pm
.[ Click Here ].
Trickster Kitsune
.[ Click Here ].
Trickster Kitsune

YESH! We have found somehing that will make MILLINOS! :D *paints smoe of real white out on her screen* OH NOES! I Covered up Axel ):
Lol.

Clicky? I didn't know you were on here! *glomps*  

Kalypso Kitsune

.L.e.m.o.n.a.d.e.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:16 pm
Ahh...Kingdom Hearts II yaoi goodness.
My personal favorites are SeiferxHayner (one of my friends made the coolest fanfic about them), RikuxSora, AxelxRoxas, and a huge Organization XIII orgy (Larxene not included, of course.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:44 pm
I think Kairi is awesome so...ha

In other news, Axel is in fact. Gay for Roxas. Thank you, good night and good luck.

Riosin

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:21 am
Rio Ri
I think Kairi is awesome so...ha

In other news, Axel is in fact. Gay for Roxas. Thank you, good night and good luck.
Now for the weather.

XD

Sorry, had to do it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:42 am
xd I know have read spoilers to KH2 and I"m not even finished! ( oh well just makes me wanna beat it now) But yes I love the Axel/Roxas paring. Yes, the girl-who's- name-I-can't-spell is annoying and should got with Selphi( Namina is her Nobody so how would that paring work any way?) <- highlight  

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:21 am
Akurei Demon Wolf
xd I know have read spoilers to KH2 and I"m not even finished! ( oh well just makes me wanna beat it now) But yes I love the Axel/Roxas paring. Yes, the girl-who's- name-I-can't-spell is annoying and should got with Selphi( Namina is her Nobody so how would that paring work any way?) <- highlight

Do you mean Namine, Kairi, and Selphie?

And I like Kairi. >> Why does everybody hate her? Compaired to some other girl characters she's one of the least annoying.
(Not that I find her annoying.)  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games