Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Where Do You Buy Manga? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IHTFP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:36 pm
Borders, Hastings, Barnes&noble, Waldenbooks, MediaPlay, Kinokunia, Suncoast, wherever is most convenient..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:59 pm
I download alot of my manga, but when I do buy it, it is from Waldenbooks.  

Syn_Beloved

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:17 pm
Syn_Beloved
I download alot of my manga, but when I do buy it, it is from Waldenbooks.

where do you usually download your manga from?
i download anime, can't find manga
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:22 pm
Waldens, Hastings, Anime Nation, Borders, Anime Conventions.

Mostly Anime Nation and Waldens because of sales. Definately at anime conventions but I only go them every now and then.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:32 pm
Wyrn

Mostly Anime Nation and Waldens because of sales. Definately at anime conventions but I only go them every now and then.

i never even been to an anime convention before.
sad, so sad...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:53 pm
Iyamashi
Wyrn

i never even been to an anime convention before.
sad, so sad...
Oh your poor thing!~  

Dariram
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:58 pm
I buy them when and where I find them. xd Oh, by the way. Food for thought. Manga actually used to be really pricey, and some of it still is. Try $15.95-.99 on for size. I know some manga still cost this much, but it used to be that ALL of it cost that much. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:03 pm
MadAzrael
I buy them when and where I find them. xd Oh, by the way. Food for thought. Manga actually used to be really pricey, and some of it still is. Try $15.95-.99 on for size. I know some manga still cost this much, but it used to be that ALL of it cost that much. xd
ACK!!! Soooo super greatful that it isn't that much now days. xp  

Dariram
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:12 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
I know. Thank the Gods that the majority of manga now only costs $7.95-$9.99 xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:00 pm
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Or like yesterday....when your parents bring you home 18 new mangas and it doesn't cost you anything, thats awesomeness!~  

Dariram
Crew

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:18 pm
Mystical_elfgirl12
I buy my manga at Waldenbooks

Same here. ^_^

*Regularly spends $10 to get the next volume of whatever series he'sfocusing on right now*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:20 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Or like yesterday....when your parents bring you home 18 new mangas and it doesn't cost you anything, thats awesomeness!~
Ah hates you... xp  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:34 pm
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Ah hates you... xp
crying I just got lucky was all, no need to hate me for it!~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:13 am
Buy manga. Aah that's funny. *Ish too poor to buy manga* But for my b-day I got 3 gift cards with 20 bucks each for Barnes and Nobles. whee But then I went over and had to pay some amount with the extra money I got. Ah, that was a good b-day. But um anyway I'm usually too poor to buy 'em so I read 'em there. Yep. And there's plenty of sites online where you can d/l manga too. 3nodding 3nodding  

Jennoasis

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:54 pm
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Dariram
MadAzrael
Ah hates you... xp
crying I just got lucky was all, no need to hate me for it!~
Still hates ya, though... xp  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out