Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Lord Of The Rings] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:02 am
I so heart LOTR slashfiction. I haven't read some in awhile but I was really obessed with Legolas/Strider, Boromir/Strider, Sam/Frodo, and Pippin/Mary. I think Pippin/Mary were my favs only because those little Hobbits were my favorite!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:48 am
I absolutely love Aragorn/Legolas, Glorfindel/Erestor, Elrond/Lindir, Elladan/Orophin, Elrohir/Rumil, Eomer/Faramir and Haldir/Any hot guy.

Can you tell I am obsessed? mrgreen

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

iiAnarchyDuck

Fashionable Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:10 pm
LotR slash was the first slash material I really got into. That was before the shonen-ai and yaoi anime stuff... geez that was a while back. I tend to stay close to the hobbit pairings. Sam/Frodo and Merry/Pippin were among my favorites but then came in Merimac/Paladin. Merry/Pippin is my all time favorite hobbit pairing... even though it's incest.

I still like that pairing actually, lol. I never got into the whole Aragorn/Legolas craze or Aragorn/Boromir.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:32 pm
I love Legolas/Aragorn and Legolas/Gimli. I even like Legolas/Boromir. I have several slash mags that I got a conn. They are really good.  

melaniecat

Betty Clark-Holmes

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:10 am
I've read some of the books and seen all of the movies, and I'd have to say, my favorite pairing has to be Glorfindel/Legolas.

Even though Glorfindel doesn't really show up that often in the movies (I don't remember the books stressed ), I really got started on this pairing because of a story called "Anestel". I won't link it because it's VERY NC-17. Not for kiddies. Trust me. Also kinda heavy d/s at some points and hurt/comfort of the not so fun kind at certain times, but all in all, my favorite LotR slash I've ever read. I'd really recommend this story and its sequel "Cuil Eden", although the sequel is still on-going. I totally heart this 'verse beyond belief. If you read it and get to a certain point and think that it won't get any better, don't stop. Keep reading. I did the same thing and I definitely don't regret it. Oh! Before I forget, it's mpreg, so if that squicks or you don't like, don't read.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:16 pm
i just started reading the books but i have seen the moives, and i think the most likely pair is sam/frodo  

soulless-eyes50

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:45 pm
Hey, have you seen the blind man
In disguise
Looking for his eyes?

Drake, reviving old threads that probably need to be left alone. *sigh*

Anyway, I'm getting back into the LotR fandom, and I must say I looove me some Legolas/Frodo. It sounds weird, but I think it's adorabubble. :] Legolas/Estel, of course. Um... I think I'd like Aragorn/Frodo, but I haven't read any fan fiction of that pairing yet.

Anyway, starting on the books soon. I own them, I just have yet to read them. Starting with The Hobbit, then moving into Lord of the Rings. :] Ah, tis a long road ahead.

Hey, have you seen the rain man
Looking to the sky
Begging for sunlight?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:47 pm
i actually never really thought of LOTR slash/shounen ai up until now... but now that i think about it, Aragorn/Legolas is kinda hot ^^  

iiBlue-Phantom

PoopColaCandy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:04 am
I've seen some Gandolf the white and treebeard yaoi before...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:27 pm
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1180899/23/Alfonso_the_Ring

It isn't done by me but it's pretty hilarious.  

Lady Tsukiko Kuonji

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games