Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Mercedes Lackey] fans hanging around? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite trilogy
  Mage wars
  Last Herald Mage
  Vows and Honor
  Heralds of Valdemar
  Mage Winds
  Mage Storms
  Darians Tale
  Stand Alone Novel
View Results

This is Major Tom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:52 pm
I read the Herald Mage books. They were decent books I guess, but not my favorite.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:11 pm
god i just dont know about this book!! tylenol and van just BAM get together? and fall in love? ugh it sounds like a corny BL manga! right know im not liking the book...i hope it gets better...  

Renegade Jarlaxle

Jaele

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:53 pm
I love the Last Herald Mage heart . One of the first books I read with any pairing that wasn't het was Magic's Pawn. I still get teary eyed when I read that book.. emo

I like most of the Herald books, with the exception of the Storm and Winds trilogies. Those were the biggest letdown I've experienced in a book for a long while.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:01 pm
Jaelle_Ardais
I love the Last Herald Mage heart . One of the first books I read with any pairing that wasn't het was Magic's Pawn. I still get teary eyed when I read that book.. emo

I like most of the Herald books, with the exception of the Storm and Winds trilogies. Those were the biggest letdown I've experienced in a book for a long while.

AHHH and I still have your third one!! I haven't gotten through the first chapter yet sweatdrop Haven't the time to read yet, considering I just finished exams today... To do tomorrow...

xxservedxx

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:04 pm
The Last Herald Mage trilogy made me cry so much. rofl
Magic's Pawn was the first book I read (at the age of 12, no less. rofl ) that had a non-het pairing in it. And well, I thought it was awesome.
(Impessionable twelve year old me...)
And from then, my destiny was to become a yaoi fan! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:17 pm
I must have bad taste in books or something O.o... No one likes the Mage Winds Trilogy here it seems. I was reading the first book a long time ago and loved it. I only stopped because I realized there were two other Trilogies I had to read first. So now I am readingh Arrows of the Queen... haven't had a lot of time for it, but I like it so far.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

nekoyukidoll

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:53 pm
gotyaoi
Suulewen
But I want to know the secret message NOW... ninja

hint, I used the spoiler trick.

On a side note, would the people who post here possibly be interested in a Valdemar style RP?

I would like to do RPing. Pm me if you still want to.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:49 pm
HoshiNoMiko
I must have bad taste in books or something O.o... No one likes the Mage Winds Trilogy here it seems. I was reading the first book a long time ago and loved it. I only stopped because I realized there were two other Trilogies I had to read first. So now I am readingh Arrows of the Queen... haven't had a lot of time for it, but I like it so far.

I like it, wasn't my favorit, but I liked it. Arrows was the first I read over heres (at age 12) and I loved it. I love everything of her's that I've read.

It's cool I met her husband at the anime convention near me last year!!  

true-pride

true-pride

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:51 pm
Renegade Jarlaxle
god i just dont know about this book!! tylenol and van just BAM get together? and fall in love? ugh it sounds like a corny BL manga! right know im not liking the book...i hope it gets better...

Well they fall right in love because they are lifebonded...*can't remember if you've read Misty or not* Its a special thing in her books.

It does get better, stick through it. The second one she dives deeper into his character and it's so good. Made me cry...Just give them a chance...  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:17 pm
I'm a fan of the MAge Wars...Idk why I have a thing for talking beasts with a brain that can think ono their own. I've haven't had the money or time to pick up any of the otoher trilogies yet. 3nodding  

trigunobsessor

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:22 pm
I have more time to read now that I am sick, unfortunately... but I have gotten deep into the Arrows of the Queen book... Damn, that thing is hard to freaking put down now, I love it. sweatdrop It's also explaining a little more about Elspeth to me... I needed that.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games