Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Universal Eclectic Wicca? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:20 pm
Well I got an answer....... confused

Quote:
Greetings,

UEW does not claim any lineage. We neither desire it nor claim it,
and our founders were of multiple traditions.

Hope this helps,
Mikki Barry
CUEW

guess that answers that...... evil

I'm still going to reread everthing to see if I can find where I saw that.......  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:25 pm
Guess that settles it. They aren't really Wiccans.

Nice try. A+ for effort Jello Bunny.  

TeaDidikai

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:34 pm
TeaDidikai

Please stop trying to insult me. Its a little childish.

Besides, I like Jell-O Bunnies. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:42 pm
Neko_Bast
TeaDidikai

Please stop trying to insult me. Its a little childish.

Besides, I like Jell-O Bunnies. blaugh
Yes, it's childish because it isn't accurate. rolleyes
Shall we go over what Fluff Bunny means? Willfully ignorant.
That describes you to a T.
I'd say being a Fluff is far more childish than calling someone an accurate name, wouldn't you say?
Why don't you just concede and call yourself an Eclectic Pagan with OC Wicca influence?  

Elizabeth Tarion

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:29 pm
TeaDidikai
Kudzu
You should look into the Unitarian Universalist church. There are Pagan branches (CUUPS) that are very similar and do not use such a deceptive name. I also do not personally believe that "Universal Eclectic Wicca" is Wiccan.
Actually, many CUUPs leaders claim the title of Wicca without initiation. Especially those in my area (Olympia, Washington).

Hey, you live near me! Well, relatively near me. I'm in Renton. I didn't know that about CUUPS. The CUUPS group in Seattle seemed to be pretty happy with Eclectic Paganism a few years ago, and they're the only ones that I've met. I do hear that Olympia is infested with *shudder* Correllians. I've got a buddy that calls it "corrie country."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:01 pm
Is this the part where I admit to having a Correllian First Degree that I've never been able to convince myself is worth anything ('cause, well...y'know.)?  

ProfessorZed

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:44 pm
Erishkegal
Is this the part where I admit to having a Correllian First Degree that I've never been able to convince myself is worth anything ('cause, well...y'know.)?

*whispers that she got a Correllian 1st degree back when the course was still snail-mail and totally free*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:09 am
[Kudzu]
Hey, you live near me! Well, relatively near me. I'm in Renton.
OH PLEASE! You so need to come and visit! I'll make tea and cook for you!
Quote:

I didn't know that about CUUPS. The CUUPS group in Seattle seemed to be pretty happy with Eclectic Paganism a few years ago, and they're the only ones that I've met.
I had... an interesting time with the local CUUPs leader. She boycotted Five Corners because Tony corrected her on a matter of Asatru, then she talked smack about him to me, not knowing who I was. Heh.
Quote:
I do hear that Olympia is infested with *shudder* Correllians. I've got a buddy that calls it "corrie country."
crying It's true! Forgive me!? I'm not counted amongst their numbers, but they were the only booth at the Olympia Pagan Pride fest last year. It was disgusting.

I blame Evergreen. Damn Hippies and their "g~" skirts and ~ahems~

Yes. Olympia is a beautiful city, but we are infested with Fluffies due to the Fluffy Hippy:Sane Person ratio.

~begs~ Come down for a visit?

~Edit: Took one look at the Corrie Material and spent half a day in bed because she laughed so hard she tripped and banged her hip~

It also doesn't help that I know the major Correllian "Priestess" in the area. Damn- why does the insanity rate amongst pagans seem so out of balance?!  

TeaDidikai

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:52 pm
TeaDidikai
Kudzu
Hey, you live near me! Well, relatively near me. I'm in Renton.
OH PLEASE! You so need to come and visit! I'll make tea and cook for you! [...] ~begs~ Come down for a visit?

Sure! My husband and I go down to Portland on a fairly regular basis, and you'd be on the way. Also, you're welcome to come by my house in Renton, anytime. I'll make you tea, but I'll make my husband cook! ;-P

TeaDidikai
Kudzu
I do hear that Olympia is infested with *shudder* Correllians.
I blame Evergreen. Damn Hippies and their "g~" skirts and ~ahems~

*lol* I have a friend who actually flunked out of Evergreen. I was like, "what? You couldn't be bothered to wake up by noon to be dancing naked on top of the library?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:02 pm
I've never heard of Evergreen.....who is it?  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:24 pm
Neko_Bast

A college known for hippies. Sounds like fun to me.

I'd love to live in the Pacific Northwest. But it appears that my love doesn't like that idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:30 pm
Nuri
Neko_Bast

A college known for hippies. Sounds like fun to me.

I'd love to live in the Pacific Northwest. But it appears that my love doesn't like that idea.

I like it over here.....I live in Oregon. ^-^  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:50 pm
Neko_Bast
I like it over here.....I live in Oregon. ^-^

Coolbeans! I visit Oregon a lot because my husband's family is there (Portland, Hillsboro, Estacada, Eugene). Maybe I could visit you next time I'm down there! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:12 pm
[Kudzu]

Coolbeans! I visit Oregon a lot because my husband's family is there (Portland, Hillsboro, Estacada, Eugene). Maybe I could visit you next time I'm down there! biggrin

biggrin That would be so cool! I live relativly close to the border of Oregon/California (Grants Pass). I love talking to people in person. ^-^  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:39 pm
[Kudzu]

Sure! My husband and I go down to Portland on a fairly regular basis, and you'd be on the way. Also, you're welcome to come by my house in Renton, anytime. I'll make you tea, but I'll make my husband cook! ;-P
Come down for the Procession of the Species. April 29th. All the good little Christians forget that they're Christian and dress up as animals and march through the streets.

Quote:

*lol* I have a friend who actually flunked out of Evergreen. I was like, "what? You couldn't be bothered to wake up by noon to be dancing naked on top of the library?"
Now now... Evergreen is a hard college for self motivation and critical thinking.... and hippies.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff