Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Announcer's Booth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Announcer's Booth
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Jules Delacroix & Áedán MacInnes
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Grounding
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Tàmhas was quite surprised when Jules mentioned their mama had a bonus limb as well. Apparently, hers was her arm. "A've ne'er met someone else wi' a bonus limb. Her arm is missing, though, nae her shank lik' mines. Mibbie ah will hae tae actually catch up wi` her. Ah bet a bonus arm is wey cooler than mah bonus leeg." He adjusted his stance a bit, holding tight to the railing. Unfortunately for his fear of heights, his bonus leg made him a bit more wobbly than normal.

After mentioning his fear of heights, Jules agreed. Apparently they also had a fear. They started talking about there needing to be a way to walk down without looking down. Green eyes squinted just a bit, trying to figure out their plan. It was then that Jules yelled down to the pitch for Áedán to bring up his broom. "Weet... na, na na na na!" Tàm squeaked out as he figured out the plan. Áedán quickly joined them, holding his broom in hand. The smaller brunette felt his heart race, green eyes growing wide and frightened.

Jules and Áedán quickly introduced each other, then Jules told the brunette to hop on Áedán's broom and stare at his back.... and hold on tight. "Wai', na na!" He squeaked out again, a frown on his lips. Tàm quite hoped his best pal would disagree, instead opting to walk down the steps.... but alas. The redhead seemed to agree with Jules. He said it would be a good idea for Tàm to just hold on for a moment, rather than a slow shamble to the ground. He even went so far as to note he'd never let anything bad happen to the brunette. After both seemed to just... push it on him, Tàm simply hung his head a moment. "Aye, a'richt."

He was carefully positioned on Áedán's broom, then the redhead moved to sit ahead of him. Small arms wrapped tightly around his waist, a nervous quiver in his thin body. Pretend he was giving Pa a huge ol' hug. Can do. He squeezed Áedán's tummy a bit tighter, trying to keep his breathing under control. When asked if he was ready, he simply nodded, head burrowed into Áedán's back. The broom lifted up, Tàm felt his foot leave the ground and curled his little hands into his pal to try and cling as tight as possible.

Áedán happily said Tàm could start screaming now, then Tàm felt them drop. Without sparing a thought, scream he did. "JOBBY BUGGER HELL! OCH GODS A'BOON 'N' BELOW! SHI' FECKIN' SON O' A BOOT, ARS'OLE!! GIT ME AFF THI' CURSED THIN'!!" He shouted as they fell to the ground, Burrowing his face further into Áedán's back, he dug his nails into Áedán's tummy. It sounded like the redhead was laughing, but they ended up on the ground. Áedán apologized through his giggles, saying he thought a straight fall would be the easiest. He even told Tàm he'd done a good job.

The brunette, however, wasn't feeling it, and struggled to push himself off the broom and fell to a sit on the grass. Messy brown curls were even more of a nest than normal, and he was shaking in fear. "Ne'er mak' me dae that again! howfur dae ye hurl that de'il stick? ah thought mah hert wis aff tae fly oot mah wallies! straecht doon wasn't th' wey tae gang! it made mah tummy dae flips!" He curled his fingers against the soft grass, trying to focus on taking some deep breaths. If his heart would calm down, he'd be fine to go about his day. As he felt himself safely on the ground, he was able to start calming himself down. Never ever would he fly again. Trying in class was bad enough, but a heckin' free fall was just terrifying!

{{Wearing :: Kilt & Sweater}}
          {{1 - "I've never met someone else with a bonus limb. Her arm is missing, though, not her leg like mine. Maybe I'll have to actually meet her. I bet a bonus arm is way cooler than my bonus leg."
          2 - "[s**t ******** hell] oh gods above and below! Son of a [b***h, s**t ******** a**!] Get me off this cursed thing!!"
          3 - "Never make me do that again! How do you ride that devil stick? I thought my heart was going to fly out my teeth! Straight down wasn't the way to go! It made my tummy do flips!"
          "}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Xiang - #E20074
          Trickblues
          Áedán

addaellis

I, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Tʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ
          I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:45 am
User Image
Right now, I know that if I go, nothing will change
Yes, without delay the world will spin on either way
“In that case, it’s okay,” So I want to say
But I’m void of a voice for a phrase so fake
I’m afraid, ‘cause I’d want to be missed
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer/Beater
Autumn 2059 Announcer's Booth With: Erikk Jules & Tàm
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: "I keep messing up."

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Everything seemed fine until Tàm flopped himself off the broom and into the grass. It was then that Áedán realized he made a grave mistake. The poor lad was shaking like a leaf. "Tàm--" he started, a hand raised to reach out to him, but was cut off by said boy very rightly telling him off. He couldn't help but wince; not because he was being yelled at—Áedán never minded that sort of thing, though it'd been a long time—but because he managed to screw this up so badly. He was supposed to look out for him. Sure, he was careful about his speed so that it wouldn't be dangerous, but Tàm's barely been on a broom. To him, it probably felt the same as if Áedán had tossed him straight off the announcer's booth in a free fall. If it had been anyone else driving the broom, Áedán would have slugged them in every sense of the word. That was so stupid. He was so stupid. It was exactly these sorts of dumb behaviors that had Rowan itching to leave him in the dust. What was wrong with him?

The broom fell to the pitch with a soft thud.

"Ah thought mah hert was aff tae fly oot mah wallies!"

With it, Áedán dropped to his knees in front of him.

"Straecht doon wasn't th' wey tae gang!"

Arms wrapped around the other's shoulders. Fingers twined into dark curls at the back of his head protectively--

"It made mah tummy dae flips!"

--and down they went. Flop. It was a good thing Jules didn't have their broom and had to take the stairs. It left them with a few minutes to themselves.

"I'm sorry." Áedán murmured by the Hufflepuff's ear, careful not to speak louder than necessary in their proximity. He still held on, half on top of him, red hair brushing against the grass beneath them. "You're right. I thought it would be easier for you if we came down faster, but that was a bad call. I wilnae make you dae that again." A heavy sigh. "Been making a whole lot of those today. Guess it's just one of those days, huh?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie

I’m just an outcast trying to pass for someone strong
                                                              Nothing but a coward with a hated person’s song
                                                              As I write from my mind, all my wonders burst in colors
                                                              Reaching out to be...

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:34 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh no, I made him upset!

Tàmhas felt absolutely terrible the exact second he realized his whining was upsetting his best pal. A broom fell to the grass, then Áedán sank to his knees. Green eyes had nary a second before arms wrapped around him. Callused fingers brushed through his messy curls, and without a hesitation, Tàm let his shoulders droop, sinking into the redhead's comfort. As soon as he softened down, the duo fell backwards. As if on instinct to Áedán's soft apology, the shorter brunette wrapped his own arms around the taller teen, one hand moving to gently pet the messy red hair.

Áedán finished his apology, saying he'd been making bad calls all day. "Och Áedán, a'm sorry ah made yer feelin' ill. Ah pure dinnae lik' flying, bit thir's nae anither soul alive a'd trust tae fly alang wi'. 'Twas juist... Pure fright." He hummed softly a moment, enjoying the sunny day in the soft grass... though it seemed to be awful shaggy in this area, especially for otherwise flat grass. What was it about him always finding the softest places to lie down?

The redhead huffed a sigh into Tàm's sensitive ear, earning a shiver from the brunette. That was.... certainly an odd reaction... Why were his cheeks so warm? Was it just because Áedán was there and laying on his chest? Tàm bit his lip a second as he pet the soft red hair (that always smelled so nice...) and let Áedán finish his thought. "'n' ye haven't bin making ill calls at a'. A'm juist a weenie. Ye'r juist stoatin. Forby, ye did pure guid in yer gam. Ah mist admit ah wis peepin' ye mae tae mak' sure ye didnae git hurt... 'n' ye didnae! Mibbie ye juist need an mae jammy charm. Lik' me. A'm bonny jammy, a'd think." Maybe the thought of having to carry Tàm around like a backpack to keep his luck up. Or... maybe before the next game, Tàm could make his pal some sort of lucky charm to carry about.... That might be better, especially since Tàm wasn't too keen on hopping back on a broom.

"Even oan they sorts o' days, a'm aye gonnae be by yer side. Forever 'n' aye."

{{1 - "Oh Áedán, I'm sorry I made you feel bad. I really don't like flying, but there's not another soul alive I'd trust to fly along with. It was just... really scary."
          2 - "And you haven't been making bad calls at all. I'm just a weenie. You're just great. Besides, you did really good in your game. I must admit I was watching you extra to make sure you didn't get hurt... And you didn't! Perhaps you just need an extra lucky charm. Like me. I'm pretty lucky, I'd think."
          3 - "Even on those sorts of days, I'm still gonna be by your side. Forever and always."}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Trickblues
          Áedán

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:49 pm
User Image
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer/Beater
Autumn 2059 Announcer's Booth With: Erikk Jules & Tàm
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: “He must be feeling better tae be spouting off silly things like that.”

"What? Na. Shut up." Áedán pinched Tàm's cheek in a huff. He was not going to be the one apologizing, and he was definitely not going to insult himself while he did so! "You were plenty brave tae go along with it, so I dinnae want tae hear it. I'm damn proud of you. So you can stop your havering."

It was a little embarrassing to hear Tàm was watching him more than was necessary, though he had a point. For a first game, it was pretty lucky to make it out unscathed. "Aye, you're right. At least I've got my head; for a minute there, I thought that bludger of Erikk's was gonnae knock it right off." He joked about his earlier close call as he pushed himself off of the other boy and moved instead to sit beside him. Áedán gave a small laugh as Tàm finished his thought about acting as a lucky charm. "Oh, right, let me just strap you tae my back. You can announce from the broom while we play. Should we practice then?"

Áedán brought a knee up towards his chest. On top he rested his elbow, and pressed his palm to his jaw, covering most of his mouth. Tàm promised he'd stay by his side. 'Forever and always, hm...?' It was a nice thought, and he hoped it was true—he'd love nothing more than to stay with Tamhas and Master Aonghus for as long as he could. It was nice to have a family... But still, what a line. That was so corny. The corner of a fond smile was visible from behind his palm as he bumped his closest knee against Tàm's leg. "...You're such a sap."

OOC:

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie

Reaching out to be...

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh no, I made him upset!

Tàmhas looked a little surprised when Áedán told him to shut up. He also pinched Tàm's blushy cheek while huffing. He told his brunette friend that he was, in fact, brave for trying the flight with Áedán. He even said he was proud. "Na, ah'ament brave. Juist blindly trusting. Bit ye'r brave. Especially facing aff against zack knapp. If ah wasn't sae scared o' him, a'd see if his arms kin swing a hammer. At least we're better smiths than he is!" He grinned over at his friend, hoping to cheer him up.

After mentioning he'd kept an extra close eye on the redhead, he seemed a little... flustered. He mentioned he'd been worried about Erikk knocking his head off. "Na, a'm sure ye'll baith find yer rhythm. Erikk is crakin' 'n' a'm sure wid ne'er huv a go tae hurt ye. Unless ye aim at ilk ither fur practice. Bit ah wouldn't ken. Actually. Dae ye think yer captain wid be mad if ah cam tae watch th' practices? tis a guid wey tae learn mair aboot quidditch. Ah micht watch thaim a'..." his voice trailed off, pondering over his thoughts. As he thought, Áedán pushed himself up off Tàm's chest and into a sit. Tàm squirmed a bit, but managed to push himself up as well.

Once he mentioned he could be a lucky charm, Áedán laughed and said he should just strap the shorter brunette to his back, then he could announce from the game. That made green eyes go wide with a momentary nervousness. "Och laird na! bit ah kin mibbie git ye something jammy tae carry. Or ye cuid wear mah favorite scarf! Och, na, tis yellow. Sae likelie nae th' best fur yer green uniform." He tapped his chin, trying to think up something wonderfully lucky. Maybe he could get two, one for Áedán and one for Erikk too. He probably wasn't supposed to help out a team outside his own, but who cared. His biggest mission was to support all his pals.

After promising he'd always be by Áedán's side, the redhead shifted position, covering his mouth with a hand propped up by his knee. Tàmhas tried to mimic the position, letting his bonus leg lie flat while he propped up his actual knee. He ended up resting his palms on his knee, then his chin on the back of his hands. Green eyes peered brightly over at the taller teen for a moment, feeling his heart skip a beat. Áedán gently pushed Tàm's knee with his own, then smiled as he called Tàm a sap.

"Ah kin be sappy, bit at least ah aye ken howfur tae mak' ye smile, silly goose."

{{1 - "No, I'm not brave. Just blindly trusting. But you're brave. Especially facing off against Zack Knapp. If I wasn't so scared of him, I'd see if his arms can swing a hammer. At least we're better smiths than he is!"
          2 - "No, I'm sure you'll both find your rhythm. Erikk is nice and I'm sure would never try to hurt you. Unless you aim at each other for practice. But I wouldn't know. Actually. Do you think your captain would be mad if I came to watch the practices? It's a good way to learn more about quidditch. I might watch them all..."
          3 - "Oh lord no! But I can maybe get you something lucky to carry. Or you could wear my favorite scarf! Oh, no, it's yellow. So probably not the best for your green uniform."
          4 - "I may be sappy, but at least I always know how to make you smile, silly goose."}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Trickblues
          Áedán

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:42 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Áedán MacInnes 'n' Jules Delacroix
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game Time!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This will be great!

Tàmhas was excited for game two, especially because Áedán would be here to help with announcing as well. As Professor Liu got everything set up, he grabbed the mic. "Awright mukkers, 'n' fàilte tae oor seicont gam o' th' year. Th'day is th' Eagles 'n' th' Brocks facing aff. Baith ur braw teams, sae this shuid be an stoatin' matchup. A'm Tàmhas Ghobhainn, joined by Áedán MacInnes 'n' Jules Delacroix, yer freendly announcing gang. 'n' 'ere professor liu lets fly th' snitch 'n' bludgers. 'ere we gang!"

He watched the Professor's announcement, then the quaffle was tossed up. "Ravenclaw captain, Milan Wellbelove comes awa' wi' th' quaffle, och! Bit nae fur lang as Hufflepuff's Ron Quinn-Smith steals it richt awa'. Whaur ur we aff tae in this gam!" Tàm watched with excitement, hoping for an awesome game.

{{Announcing for the 2059-60 Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff Game}}
          {{Wearing :: Coo Sweater}}
          {{1 - "Hello friends, and welcome to our second game of the year. Today is the Eagles and the Badgers facing off. Both are excellent teams, so this should be an exciting matchup. I'm Tamhas Ghobhainn, joined by Aedan MacInnes and Jules Delacroix, your friendly announcing team. And here Professor Liu lets fly the Snitch and Bludgers. Here we go!
          2 - "Ravenclaw Captain, Milan Wellbelove comes away with the Quaffle, oh! But not for long as Hufflepuff's Ron Quinn-Smith takes it right away. Where are we off to in this game!"}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Xiang - #E20074
          Trickblues
          Áedán

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:31 pm
User Image
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Autumn 2059 Announcer's Booth With: Jules & Tàm
Wearing: Uniform, minus robes Status: “This is shaping up tae be a good match."

It was good to be up in the announcer’s booth this time around. Any opportunity to observe the rival teams while avoiding the bludgers himself, Áedán would be glad to take. Tam started the announcements off, and Aedan spoke into the mic as he watched the struggle on the pitch.

“Hufflepuff’s beaters are wasting no time. Flick Winchester makes an attempt at Ravenclaw’s Uriel Payne, but it’s a clear miss! Ivan Cross looks tae hae the same strategy–but the bludger gets him in the arm instead. Shake it aff, lad.”

“It’s a battle for the quaffle! Milan Wellbelove steals it back from Ron Quinn-Smith. Bludgers are flying, and Flick Winchester is skelp. Looks like the beaters are starting aff struggling, but Ron Quinn-Smith is back again for the steal!” Milan and Ron were really going at it this match!

OOC:

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie

Reaching out to be...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This will be great!

Tàmhas was shocked as they watched the game progress. It seemed to just be a battle of chasers stealing back and forth. A bludger successfully hit the Ravenclaw Keeper, so Tàm spoke for the mic.

"A bludger goes tae foremaist year keeper Uriel Payne, 'n' it keeked lik' it hurt! Bit he seems tae be richt back oan track. Meanwhile, we've git Ravenclaw's Milan Wellbelove 'n' Hufflepuff's Ronald Quinn-Smith duking it oot fur th' quaffle. Tis a back 'n' forth o' epic proportions. Och! 'n' a bludger headed fur Milan, bit tis blocked by Linsey Grey-Cavendish. Weel blocked! 'n' Milan steals advantage o' th' quaffle tae steal yit again. " He grabbed his binoculars once more, watching the game play out.

{{1 - "A bludger goes to First Year Keeper Uriel Payne, and it looked like it hurt! But he seems to be right back on track. Meanwhile, we've got Ravenclaw's Milan Wellbelove and Hufflepuff's Ronald Quinn-Smith duking it out for the quaffle. It's a back and forth of epic proportions. Oh! And a bludger headed for Milan, but it's blocked by Linsey Grey-Cavendish. Well blocked! And Milan takes advantage of the quaffle to steal yet again."}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Xiang - #E20074
          Trickblues
          Áedán

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:38 pm
User Image
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Wearing: Uniform, minus robes Status: “What was THAT???"

The back and forth going on in this match was wild. Rather than go for the seekers, who seemed to have not yet caught a glimpse of the snitch, each team's Beaters were determined to get the two most active Chasers.

“Looks like the Beaters are worked intae a frenzy. Ravenclaw’s Milan Wellbelove is the prime target of the match, but he’s making due. Hufflepuff’s Ron Quin-Smith goes in yet again for the steal, but Wellbelove keeps the quaffle!”

“Ravenclaw’s Yarrick Knapp haes been trying her best against Quin-Smith for a while now, but it doesn’t seem like she’s getting anywhere. These chasers sure ken their way around a bludger, don’t they? What’s that? Looks like Knapp is finally changing targets. A bludger is headed straight for Hufflepuff’s Ivan Cross, and–is it a skelp? Na. It's a block! Hufflepuff’s Flick Winchester sends it straight back at Yarrick Knapp in an impressive save, only tae be intercepted by Ravenclaw’s Linsey Grey-Cavendish, and the bludger is gone." That was something else! Almost like a game of pinball.

"Oh, but Milan Wellbelove haes made it tae the goals! He goes left, and–what was that throw? Was that supposed tae be a feint?!” Stifled laughter can be heard over the intercom, though Áedán has pushed back from the mic. After recollecting himself, “And Olson dives, missing the quaffle by a mile– Tàm, I can’t. I’m sorry. I can’t, you go. I need a minute.”

OOC:

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie

Reaching out to be...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What is happening out there??

For a moment, Tàm relinquished the mic, letting Áedán take over the Announcements for a moment. The quaffle just continued to bounce between chasers, until Milan made it to the goal. Oof. Even Tàm could tell that had been a really wonky throw. "Áedán, be neece!" He chided softly, but quickly fell to a few giggles when Áedán had to excuse himself a moment.

"Sae noo th' hampden roar is 10- naught, Ravenclaw, even wi' that... Interesting throw. Keeper Benjamin Olson passes ower tae his brother, Mason, wha is gaun fur a bygae. Nope! Th' bygae wis intercepted by Captain Milan Wellbelove wance again. Say whit ye wull, he's git fleet hauns whin it comes tae steals th'day.

'n' juist as fleet as he gets it, th' quaffle is nicked again, this time by Galen Saylor, wha passed back tae Ron Quinn-Smith. It looks lik' Ravenclaw Vice Captain, Syd Barrett is oan th' tail o' th' snitch fae 'ere. Meanwhile, keek at thae beaters, a' trying tae fire aff scores. Ravenclaw's Yarrick Knapp managed tae skelp Hufflepuff's Flick Winchester, despite Ivan Cross' attempt tae block.

'n' Milan managed tae steal fae Ron again, goodness. They're sae evenly matched. Ooch! Yarrick Knapp mistimed that swing, 'n' th' bludger slammed intae her arm. Hopefully she's okay. 'n' keek, Milan is back at th' goals... Wi' an attempt?"
                                                                He cringed a bit, wondering what was going on down there. He hadn't missed someone hitting Milan with a bludger... right?

"See, keek 'ere, Áedán. Something is bothering Milan Wellbelove. He kens that wis a raucle throw, bit he looks lik' he's in an awfy amount o' pain. He seems tae be haudin' his ribs. Did he mibeez aye, mibeez naw pull a muscle? Mibbie that's whit's gaun oan... Or mibbie he's juist fauchelt. Ah ken ah wid be efter a' they steals." He watched for a moment as the game picked back up again, but he felt the need to try and make things seem something better about the rough edges of this game. "Kudos tae him fur playing thro' whitevur pain he's in. 'n' fur they beaters, wha seem lik' they're hurting something pure mental. Ye guys ur daein' stoatin oot thare!"

{{1 - "So now the score is 10- nothing Ravenclaw, even with that... interesting throw. Keeper Benjamin Olson passes over to his brother, Mason, who is going for a pass. Nope! The pass was intercepted by Captain Milan Wellbelove once again. Say what you will, he's got fast hands when it comes to steals today.
          And just as fast as he gets it, the quaffle is stolen again, this time by Galen Saylor, who passed back to Ron Quinn-Smith. It looks like Ravenclaw Vice Captain, Syd Barrett is on the tail of the snitch from here. Meanwhile, look at these Beaters, all trying to fire off scores. Ravenclaw's Yarrick Knapp managed to hit Hufflepuff's Flick Winchester, despite Ivan Cross' attempt to block.
          And Milan managed to steal from Ron again, goodness. They're so evenly matched. Oooh! Yarrick Knapp mistimed that swing, and the bludger slammed into her arm. Hopefully she's okay. And look, Milan is back at the goals... with an attempt?"
          2- "See, look here, Áedán. Something is bothering Milan Wellbelove. He knows that was a rough throw, but he looks like he's in an awful amount of pain. He seems to be holding his ribs. Did he possibly pull a muscle? Maybe that's what's going on... Or maybe he's just tired. I know I would be after all those steals.
          3 - "Kudos to him for playing through whatever pain he's in. And for those beaters, who seem like they're hurting something fierce. You guys are doing great out there!"}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Xiang - #E20074
          Trickblues
          Áedán

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:17 pm
User Image
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Wearing: Uniform, minus robes Status: “What a match."

"Is Wellbelove injured?" Áedán asked, confused. He definitely didn't get hit yet in this match, right? So did he start the match that way then? "Why would Ravenclaw be sending out an injured Chaser? Though guess I cannae blame them. He's on a roll with steals today." It was hard to keep himself straight with these awful throws, but he seemed to be holding out okay for the second goal attempt. If Milan was truly injured at some point, then he was impressed Ravenclaw's captain was doing as well as he was. What a leader. He had Áedán's respect for sure. "The goal is safe thanks tae Hufflepuff's Benjamin Olson. He passes tae Chaser Mason Olson, and off he goes--but Ravenclaw's Milan Wellbelove swoops in for the steal yet again! Just as quick as it came it's back to Mason Olson. Milan Wellbelove goes for a second steal, but Mason Olson swerves out of reach and passes tae Hufflepuff's Ron Quin-Smith. Almost tae the end of the pitch and Wellbelove is hell bent on taking back the quaffle, but na cigar. All those steals must be catching up tae him."

"Ravenclaw's Yarrick Knapp tries tae provide backup, but comes up short with the bludger. Ravenclaw's Lewis Abrams is hot on their trails. Oh, but Ron Quin-Smith has made it tae the goals and... Has the quaffle been oiled? The Chasers are at their best with these steals today, but the throws? Naaaee sae much. Ravenclaw's Uriel Payne seems to be having a broom malfunction and is nearly flung off, which gives Ron Quin-Smith the clearance for a goal! The score is now 10-10, making this anyone's game. The rate things are going, we're gonnae need the Seekers tae settle this once 'n' for all. At least Payne's recovered. The quaffle is passed on tae Lewis Abrams."

Áedán frowned as he watched the battle with the beaters unfold. "Yarrick Knapp has really gotten on Hufflepuff's bad side, hasn't she? Ivan Cross and Flick Winchester are determined, I'll give them that. It looks like yin of Winchester's bludgers might make impact! Na, deflected by Ravenclaw's Linsey Grey-Cavendish. She sends the bludger flying, for a second time, away from the fray. A right shame, if I'm being honest. As good of a skelp as that was, she easily could hae countered Hufflepuff. Knapp has clearly had enough of it and sends a bludger back at Flick Winchester anyway! Cross is nae gonnae make it in time... Oof." That had to hurt.

"And down she goes--right as Ravenclaw's Syd Barrett catches the snitch! That is 150 points tae Ravenclaw, calling the game at Ravenclaw 160, Hufflepuff 10! What a match! Good work tae both of our teams today. Ravenclaw will be facing off with Slytherin for the next match. We'll see you then."

OOC:

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie

Reaching out to be...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Jules Delacroix
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Frozen Game Time!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why is it so cold??

After getting carried up to the announcer booth by a very excited Áedán, Tàm was ready to go. The redhead jumped off the rails, earning a shout (containing several swears) from his concerned friend, but he seemed to land safely. Tàm popped open his backpack, setting out a heavy thermos with the hottest cocoa he could get followed by two mugs, one for himself and one for Jules. It was too cold to not have cocoa! He also pulled out the quilt from his bed, wrapping it fully around himself like a burrito. He plopped in his chair, snuggling down into the quilt. All that could be seen of him was his pointed ears and his bright eyes. Everything else was either tucked under his pom-pom hat or wrapped neatly in his quilt.

When Professor Liu flew in, Tàm cleared his throat and toggled on the mic. "G-g-guid mornin' 'n' fa-fàilte tae th' pitch oan this ch-chh-chankin' mornin'. Th'day we see th' Ravenclaws tak' battle wi' th' Slytherin gang. Baith headed up by seventh year C-captains, 'n' baith hungert fur a win. Kin Ravenclaw keep thair winnin' streak? K-kin Slytherin overtake tae claim thair win? T-t-tis a' body's jalouse, isnae it?" he spoke through chattering teeth, hoping the game would end super fast so Áedán could carry him back inside to get warm.

As Professor Liu started the game, Tàmhas began his gamekeeping. "'N' we're aff tae a st-stoatin st-stairt. Ravenclaw C-captain Milan Wellbelove nabs th' quaffle 'n' heids aff. Slytherin's Vice Captain, Karah Thomas tries tae st-steal 'n' comes up short, as does Brianna Quinn-Smith. Ravenclaw Beater Yarrick Knapp seems blood hungert this mornin', b-bit cannae seem tae git her aim richt. C-captain Wellbelove wasting absolutely na t-time, easily scoring bygane Slytherin Keeper, Jaelah Aindrias. Th' qu-quaffle is passed tae Slytherin Captain, Daphne Greensborough. Let's see howfur this goes." He shivered, a small frown on his face at the awful weather.

"'n' keek 'ere, anither beater battle. Yarrick Knapp taking aim at Brianna Quinn-Smith, Slytherin's Erikk Knapp misses, bit och! Áedán saves! that's mah... Sorry... Aye ma'am. Ahem... Weel dain, tae Áedán MacInnes, wha sent th' bludger richt back, headed fur Milan Wellbelove." he giggled, looking over at Professor Clarke, who'd opted to sit in with the announcers to get out of the wind.

{{Announcing for the 2059-60 Ravenclaw/Slytherin Game}}
          {{Wearing :: Warm Woolens}}
          {{1 - "Good morning and welcome to the pitch on this freezing morning. Today we see the Ravenclaws take battle with the Slytherin team. Both headed up by seventh year Captains, and both hungry for a win. Can Ravenclaw keep their winning streak? Can Slytherin overtake to claim their victory? It's anyone's guess, isn't it?"
          2 - "And we're off to a great start. Ravenclaw Captain Milan Wellbelove nabs the quaffle and heads off. Slytherin's Vice Captain, Karah Thomas tries to steal and comes up short, as does Brianna Quinn-Smith. Ravenclaw beater Yarrick Knapp seems blood hungry this morning, but can't seem to get her aim right. Captain Wellbelove wasting absolutely no time, easily scoring past Slytherin Keeper, Jaelah Aindrias. The quaffle is passed to Slytherin Captain, Daphne Greensborough. Let's see how this goes."
          3 - "And look here, another beater battle. Yarrick Knapp taking aim at Brianna Quinn-Smith, Slytherin's Erikk Knapp misses, but oh! Aedan saves! That's my... sorry... yes ma'am. Ahem... Good job, to Aedan MacInnes, who sent the bludger right back, headed for Milan Wellbelove."}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Xiang - #E20074
          Quote:
          Áedán

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tàm watched with curiosity as the game progressed. There was a lot going on. "Slytherin Captain, Daphne Greensborough at th' goals... 'n' aye! she succeeded bygane Ravenclaw's Uriel Payne. Tis tied, ten all. Uriel passes tae teammate Lewis Abrams, wha haes it swiped by Brianna Quinn-Smith. We've git anither chaser battle, folks. 'n' fae Brianna goes tae Milan, then immediately ower tae Karah Thomas. 'n' back tae Milan. This is a battle fur th' ages."

He huffed a frozen breath, then continued on. "'n' a skelp tae Yarrick Knapp, dane by her ain fowk, Erikk Knapp. 'n' speaking o' hits, och, that hud tae hurt. Aedan MacInnes didnae come tae speil, 'n' hits Ravenclaw Milan Wellbelove a seicont time. Ugh, thir's definitely blood thare. Gross. Ah mean... Guid fur him playing oan? Anither bludger, this yin tae... Na ÁEDÁN!!!" The mic was quickly cut off, following the loud cry from the announcer's booth. Professor Clarke was (luckily for the student body, and Tàm's announcer career) very quick on her feet.

A moment passed, followed by "Sorry a'. Ah git a bawherr excited thare. Slytherin beater Erikk Knapp an' a' mistimes his swing, hitting his brassic arm thare. Whit cuid be neist tae come?"

" "

{{1 - "Slytherin Captain, Daphne Greensborough at the goals... and yes! She succeeded past Ravenclaw's Uriel Payne. It's tied, ten all. Uriel passes to teammate Lewis Abrams, who has it swiped by Brianna Quinn-Smith. We've got another Chaser battle, folks. And from Brianna goes to Milan, then immediately over to Karah Thomas. And back to Milan. This is a battle for the ages.
          2 - "And a hit to Yarrick Knapp, done by her own family, Erikk Knapp. And speaking of hits, oh, that had to hurt. Aedan MacInnes didn't come to play, and hits Ravenclaw Milan Wellbelove a second time. Ugh, there's definitely blood there. Gross. I mean... good for him playing on? Another bludger, this one to... NO AEDAN!!!"
          3 - "Sorry all. I got a little excited there. Slytherin Beater Erikk Knapp also mistimes his swing, hitting his poor arm there. What could be next to come?"}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Xiang - #E20074
          Quote:
          Áedán

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tàm kept his eyes peeled, wrapped in his blanket but standing up to get a better view. Jules seemed content with their cocoa, and Tàm was glad he'd brought it for them. He hadn't taken a sip, but then again, it was an insane match. Honestly, he understood why Jules was hanging back a bit. It was super busy if they weren't certain on the people and actions. Then again, he didn't have time to rest himself either, with the game still going in full swing. "A'richt, Brianna steals th' steal, bit Milan steals it richt back. If hee haw else, he's a master o' theft. Ah will mind tae watch mah keys aroond seventh year Milan Wellbelove." He paused his announcing to giggle at his own silly joke, before the chaos drew him right back in.

"'n' back tae th' gam. Áedán fires aff at Syd Barret, bit Linsey Grey-Cavendish deflects. Th' ainlie wonder is how come Linsey insae taking aim at her opponents. Wi' her pure tough arm 'n' accuracy, she cuid mow doon ony gang afore her. 'n' tae prove herself, she saves Yarrick Knapp fae a bludger sent ower by Erikk Knapp. Thair fowk rivalry runs deep, 'n' we'll juist git tae keep seeing it, sin thay hae fowk haudin' th' bats o'er a' four teams. Insanity!" This was a bonkers game, and he was entirely excited about it. "Milan made it tae th' goals, throws against Jaelah Aindrias... 'n' she saves! Nae a chance tae bygae her up. She sends th' baw ower tae Brianna, 'n'... Weel, thare it's. Milan stole again. 'n'... OCH MAH JINGS! keek ower thare, Yarrick Knapp tried tae send a bludger Jaelah's wey, bit Erikk defended 'n' sent it richt back. Unfortunately, seicont year Yarrick didnae land th' timing oan her defense, 'n' doon she goes. Dinna fash yirsel folks, she's caught safely by th' healers, 'n' she'll be weel cared fur."

This game was absolutely bananas, and the drama just kept going. "Okay, Milan made it back tae th' goals, 'n' this time, Jaelah cannae ferr mak' it in time. Th' hampden roar is noo Ravenclaw's, 20-10. Erikk fires ower tae Milan, bit yit again, Linsey is th' barrier tae bygae. Fortunately fur Captain Wellbelove, Linsey is oan a saving streak 'ere. Keeper Jaelah passes ower tae her teammate 'n' Vice Captain, Karah Thomas. Aedan steals aim at Milan Wellbelove again, thae wee jimmies ur juist determined tae tak' th' Ravenclaw Captain doon."

He sighed softly, watching the chasers race in a bit of a dance. "Karah made it tae th' goals, na steals fae her, na wey! She mak's a throw against rookie Uriel Payne, wha tries his best bit juist cannae save it thare. Th' gam is noo tied at 20-20. Aedan hings tae aim fur Milan again, wi' a powerful blaw. Och na, it made it bygane Linsey's defense. Bit OCH!!! Thare isnae ony stopping thae Eagles, as res'rve player Robin Winchester swoops oot o' nowhere, catching a bat in mid-air, thrown by Professor Liu. That hud tae be th' coolest save a've ever seen in a' mah years."

""We've a tense situation in the air-- we've no more reserves on either team, and it it doesn't look like either of the seekers have made their move. If anyone else is knocked out, that team is forfeit. So hang onto your icesticks there folks, this game could come to a freezing halt!" Jules chimed in, just a moment before returning to their cocoa.

"'N' richt yer. Th' Seekers seem either stuck, trying tae fin' th' elusive snitch in this chankin' rowk. It seems that Slytherin's Echo Wellbelove kin be oan sights, bit ah pure cannae tell. Ah fur sure coudnae be a Seeker! Then again, Echo haes an insane focus, given her brother's condition. They twa mak' true competitors, dinnae thay? Robin's bludger mak's it bygane baith Erikk 'n' Áedán's ain defense, slamming intae Áedán 'n' knocking him aff his rhythm a moment. Uriel passes ower tae his teammate, Lewis Abrams, wha immediately fumbles 'n' turns it ower tae Brianna Quinn-Smith. Bit, taking efter his Captain's quick hauns, Lewis immediately steals it back. Whaur wull this gam gang noo? Wull yin gang be knocked oot, or wull th' seekers bring it hame?"

" "

{{OoC: ghosted Jules with full permission from addaellis}}
          {{1 - "Alright, Brianna takes the steal, but Milan takes it right back. If nothing else, he's a master of theft. I'll remember to watch my keys around Seventh Year Milan Wellbelove."
          2 - "And back to the game. Áedán fires off at Syd Barret, but Linsey Grey-Cavendish deflects. The only wonder is why Linsey is not taking aim at her opponents. With her strong arm and accuracy, she could mow down any team before her. And to prove herself, she saves Yarrick Knapp from a bludger sent over by Erikk Knapp. Their family rivalry runs deep, and we'll just get to keep seeing it, since they have family holding the bats across all four teams. Insanity!"
          3 - "Milan made it to the goals, throws against Jaelah Aindrias... and she saves! Not a chance to pass her up. She sends the ball over to Brianna, and... well, there it is. Milan stole again. And... OH MY GOSH look over there, Yarrick Knapp tried to send a bludger Jaelah's way, but Erikk defended and sent it right back. Unfortunately, second year Yarrick didn't land the timing on her defense, and down she goes. Don't worry folks, she's caught safely by the healers, and she'll be well cared for."
          4 - "Okay, Milan made it back to the goals, and this time, Jaelah can't quite make it in time. The score is now Ravenclaw's, 20-10. Erikk fires over to Milan, but yet again, Linsey is the barrier to pass. Fortunately for Captain Wellbelove, Linsey is on a saving streak here. Keeper Jaelah passes over to her teammate and Vice Captain, Karah Thomas. Aedan takes aim at Milan Wellbelove again, these boys are just determined to take the Ravenclaw Captain down."
          5 - "Karah made it to the goals, no steals from her, no way! She makes a throw against rookie Uriel Payne, who tries his best but just can't save it there. The game is now tied at 20-20. Aedan targets Milan again, with a powerful blow. Oh no, it made it past Linsey's defense. But OH!!! There isn't any stopping these Eagles, as reserve player Robin Winchester swoops out of nowhere, catching a bat in mid-air, thrown by Professor Liu. That had to be the coolest save I've ever seen in all my years."
          6 - "And right you are. The seekers seem either stuck, trying to find the elusive snitch in this freezing fog. It seems that Slytherin's Echo Wellbelove may be on sights, but I really can't tell. I for sure couldn't be a seeker! Then again, Echo has an insane focus, given her brother's condition. Those two make true competitors, don't they? Robin's bludger makes it past both Erikk and Áedán's own defense, slamming into Áedán and knocking him off his rhythm a moment. Uriel passes over to his teammate, Lewis Abrams, who immediately fumbles and turns it over to Brianna Quinn-Smith. But, taking after his Captain's quick hands, Lewis immediately steals it back. Where will this game go now? Will one team be knocked out, or will the Seekers bring it home?"}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Xiang - #E20074
          Quote:
          Áedán

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:31 am
User ImageUser Image

Tàm was far too fascinated to stop watching for even a second. This game was crazy-cukoo-bonkers-bananas wild. And he wasn't about to miss a thing. It was his job, after all. "A'richt, lest we saw th' quaffle in possession o' Lewis Abrams, wha haes sin brought it tae th' goal... 'n' a hampden roar fur Ravenclaw! They're pulled ahead noo, 30-20 in thair favor. 'N' while that wis gaun oan, did ye see whit Milan did, Jules? It looks lik' he used his scarf tae huv a go 'n' secure his leeg. Noo that's some Ravenclaw ingenuity if ever a've seen some." He was impressed, but also worried. He didn't want anyone else to need a bonus leg like he had!

"Jaelah passes th' quaffle ower tae Captain Daphne Greensborough, wha starts tae run it up th' pitch. Och, bit afore getting far, her opposing Captain, Milan Wellbelove haes it richt back. Bit nae fur lang, as Vice Captain Karah Thomas steals it, 'n' doesn't seem tae be giein' it back. 'ere she's made it tae th' goals, whaur Uriel Payne--" He paused, a shouting from the pitch startling him. "Uriel Payne cannae succeed th' save, bit Slytherin Seventh Year Echo Wellbelove seems juist as determined as her brother, 'n' Echo comes awa' wi' th' snitch! Weel dain, Echo! That puts oor final scoor th'day at 180 Slytherin tae 30 fur Ravenclaw. Ta a' fur braving th' snaw th'day... OCH NA! Milan!! Och, he steals a fall, clearly puggelt efter that gam. Professor?" He looked up at Professor Clarke, who had stepped over to the mic station.

"Thank you all for attending today, and we ask you please make an orderly egress from the stands as we attend to medical issues. If any NEWT-Level healing students are able to stay, you may enter the pitch to assist our wonderful healing staff. Everyone else, please make your way inside, but please try to keep the hallways clear as possible as we start getting players inside. Thank you." Phoebe watched the chaos below for a second, then started to head down. "Hauld yer horses, professor! ah cannae git doon wi' a' th' snaw. Whit dae ah dae?" After Áedán had taken those hits, he wasn't sure his pal would be able to come get him, and certainly not carry him down the stairs. "Pack up your things, love. I'll make sure you get down the steps."

Tàm hastily packed everything back, then squeaked as he was lifted off his feet and carried down alongside Professor Clarke. Once on the pitch, Tàm struggled through the blanket of snow to try and reach his friends.

" "

{{OoC: Next post in sequence on the pitch}}
          {{1 - "Alright, last we saw the quaffle in possession of Lewis Abrams, who has since brought it to the goal... And a score for Ravenclaw! They're pulled ahead now, 30-20 in their favor. And while that was going on, did you see what Milan did, Jules? It looks like he used his scarf to try and secure his leg. Now that's some Ravenclaw ingenuity if ever I've seen some."
          2 - "Jaelah passes the quaffle over to Captain Daphne Greensborough, who starts to run it up the pitch. Oh, but before getting far, her opposing Captain, Milan Wellbelove has it right back. But not for long, as Vice Captain Karah Thomas takes it, and doesn't seem to be giving it back. Here she's made it to the goals, where Uriel Payne--"
          3 - "Uriel Payne can't succeed the save, but Slytherin Seventh Year Echo Wellbelove seems just as determined as her brother, and Echo comes away with the snitch! Good job, Echo! That puts our final score today at 180 Slytherin to 30 for Ravenclaw. Thank you all for braving the snow today... OH NO! Milan!! Oh, he takes a fall, clearly exhausted after that game. Professor?"
          4 - "Wait, Professor! I can't get down with all the snow. What do I do?"}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Xiang - #E20074
          Quote:
          Áedán

Quote: