Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Avatar Alley ★ - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply 🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸
Random Avatar Challenge--Split Complimentary--New Poll Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

To Scheme or Not to Scheme?
  Totally! All the schemes!
  Nope. No. Schemes are Tyranny
  Schemes are handy, but I like to break out of them on occasion
  Why is this a question? (Plat!)
View Results

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:11 pm
Reiirin

Ohh this looks neat! Such a good use of the feathers!

Thanks! I came across the head and kinda ran with it lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:07 pm
reiirin

aeternam

Hey, I'm going to close down the first challenge because it's been a while, and I thought of something new to do--do either of you want your avis put up in the gallery? They both came out really good.  

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:17 pm
Second challenge is up, and it's a game, not a challenge. Hope this is a fun one.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:53 pm
Ooh fun! This will help pass the time Trick or Treating. I am always bad at coming back.  

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:50 pm
New Challenge is up! I think this one should last through December, maybe bringing back the Trick or Treat game as a mini/side challenge during caroling.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:03 am
Tried to do this with the hue shift schemes, I left out bugberry and moluccella because bugberry is so different and I was struggling to figure out which ones would count for mollucella.
User Image  

Reiirin

Unholy Shapeshifter

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:10 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
reiirin

aeternam

Hey, I'm going to close down the first challenge because it's been a while, and I thought of something new to do--do either of you want your avis put up in the gallery? They both came out really good.

Feel free to put any of mine into the gallery. 3nodding
Sorry just saw this...sometimes quote notifications don't work.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:53 pm
So me being my dumb self, I originally misinterpreted the intent of this challenge and thought it was just supposed to be a monochrome avatar, so my attempt is a little lax on the different reds. emotion_facepalm I did add as many as I could after realizing my mistake, but it could be better.

User Image  

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:28 pm
Reiirin
Tried to do this with the hue shift schemes, I left out bugberry and moluccella because bugberry is so different and I was struggling to figure out which ones would count for mollucella.
User Image

Question: which single color was going to be your dominant one? What you came up with looks cool, but I'm not sure what color is supposed to be the main deal.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:29 pm
Aeternam
ZeeZeeMonster
reiirin

aeternam

Feel free to put any of mine into the gallery. 3nodding
Sorry just saw this...sometimes quote notifications don't work.

smile Hey, that's okay. I'll go ahead and put your avis into the gallery--don't want it to look too bare.  

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:32 pm
mythological irony
So me being my dumb self, I originally misinterpreted the intent of this challenge and thought it was just supposed to be a monochrome avatar, so my attempt is a little lax on the different reds. emotion_facepalm I did add as many as I could after realizing my mistake, but it could be better.

User Image

Hey, I think you avi looks great. And we all misread things here, don't worry. Do you want to try a different one from fresh, or fix the one you have? Or do you think you're good as far as the challenge is concerned?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:39 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
mythological irony

User Image

Hey, I think you avi looks great. And we all misread things here, don't worry. Do you want to try a different one from fresh, or fix the one you have? Or do you think you're good as far as the challenge is concerned?

Thank you! heart I think I did get a fair amount of reds in there so it might be okay for the challenge (maybe? lol), but I still might attempt another one at some point--at least so I have one that feels like it was actually meant for this challenge.  

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:47 pm
mythological irony
ZeeZeeMonster
mythological irony

User Image

Thank you! heart I think I did get a fair amount of reds in there so it might be okay for the challenge (maybe? lol), but I still might attempt another one at some point--at least so I have one that feels like it was actually meant for this challenge.

Sure, whatever suits you. smile This is meant to be a lower pressure situation than contests.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:52 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
Sure, whatever suits you. smile This is meant to be a lower pressure situation than contests.

Yeah I'll just do it if I have the time and motivation, otherwise I'm not going to worry about it. 3nodding  

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

Reiirin

Unholy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:35 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
Reiirin
User Image

Question: which single color was going to be your dominant one? What you came up with looks cool, but I'm not sure what color is supposed to be the main deal.

I picked the hue shift scheme list, it's at the bottom, but it was very confusing so this is kind of a failed attempt.  
🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff