Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He tensed up for a moment before returning the hug. "Yeah. Ya know me. I'll find em." he said. He pulled out of his sai and spun it in his hand before holding it out to her.

"Yeah. Click your heels together and say 'Loc's the coolest guy ever'......." Loc said grinning.
She glanced at the sai for a moment before taking it. "Just be careful, okay? I'm not there to get your shell out of trouble this time." She smirked in a teasing manner before raising an eyebrow upon hearing Loc. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah yeah. I'll be careful." he said, chuckling.

"About the getting you home part, I was." Loc said as he opened a portal back to her world.
Xena saw the portal open before she looked back at Raph. "Bye, Raph...And good luck." She said with a small wave before she turned to head through the portal.

"Yeah. Same ta you, Xena." he said as he watched her leave.

Loc waved and disappeared, closing the portal, just after Xena had gone through.
Raph would feel something in his hand, the one that had the sai. It was as though Xena had placed something in his hand when she took the sai.

He looked down at his hand in surprise, looking at the object left there.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"About the getting you home part, I was." Loc said as he opened a portal back to her world.
Xena saw the portal open before she looked back at Raph. "Bye, Raph...And good luck." She said with a small wave before she turned to head through the portal.

Loc waved and disappeared, closing the portal, just after Xena had gone through.
Raph would feel something in his hand, the one that had the sai. It was as though Xena had placed something in his hand when she took the sai.

He would find that the object was a necklace with a crystal.

Meanwhile, Xena would find herself back at the bar. She took a moment to look around. "Home..." She murmured before she stepped inside. "Hello?" She called out.

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Meanwhile, Xena would find herself back at the bar. She took a moment to look around. "Home..." She murmured before she stepped inside. "Hello?" She called out.

He smiled a little sadly before putting the necklace on.

In Haffa's

"They atcha house." Raph spoke up from behind the bar as Xena come through. He was talking about the mansion in the forest. "Tha hell ya been? Ya folks been worried sick. Told em ya went off wit Loc and I ain't seen ya since."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

In Haffa's

"They atcha house." Raph spoke up from behind the bar as Xena come through. He was talking about the mansion in the forest. "Tha hell ya been? Ya folks been worried sick. Told em ya went off wit Loc and I ain't seen ya since."
Upon seeing Raph behind the bar, she frowned for a moment as she thought about the one she said goodbye to. She then went over to hug the older turtle. "Missed you..." She said. "You wouldn't believe where Loc sent me. I ended up in another dimension that's living through a zombie apocalypse." She then looked at Raph. "What happened while I was gone?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

In Haffa's

Upon seeing Raph behind the bar, she frowned for a moment as she thought about the one she said goodbye to. She then went over to hug the older turtle. "Missed you..." She said. "You wouldn't believe where Loc sent me. I ended up in another dimension that's living through a zombie apocalypse." She then looked at Raph. "What happened while I was gone?"

He looked at her in surprise at the odd display of affection, but carefully hugged her back. "Yeah. Missed you too, Kid. Leave it ta Loc ta do somethin random. How he an ya Mom are best friends is beyond me. As for what happened, well Mordiggan tried ta kill ya old man. He sent some guy who tried ta stab em with a crystal, but ya mom was able to throw the guy off and he only grazed ya dad's arm. Left some small specks of tha crystal behind though and they made ya dad pretty sick."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

In Haffa's

He looked at her in surprise at the odd display of affection, but carefully hugged her back. "Yeah. Missed you too, Kid. Leave it ta Loc ta do somethin random. How he an ya Mom are best friends is beyond me. As for what happened, well Mordiggan tried ta kill ya old man. He sent some guy who tried ta stab em with a crystal, but ya mom was able to throw the guy off and he only grazed ya dad's arm. Left some small specks of tha crystal behind though and they made ya dad pretty sick."
"He at first sent me there to find this pocket watch for him, then I caught with a few things going on at that world." She said then frowned upon hearing what had happened to her father. She couldn't help but think about the incident at Innsmouth. "I...kinda had a run in with a Great Old One too..." She said then shook her head. "Hate to cut this short, but I gotta go see Dad." She waved to Raph before she went to head out of the bar, heading for the mansion.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

In Haffa's

"He at first sent me there to find this pocket watch for him, then I caught with a few things going on at that world." She said then frowned upon hearing what had happened to her father. She couldn't help but think about the incident at Innsmouth. "I...kinda had a run in with a Great Old One too..." She said then shook her head. "Hate to cut this short, but I gotta go see Dad." She waved to Raph before she went to head out of the bar, heading for the mansion.

"Aight. Be careful." he called out.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

In Haffa's

She quickly made her way to the mansion. Once there, she got inside. "Dad?" She called out.

"Xena?" A surprised voice came as Zelda quickly came downstairs. Her green eyes widen upon seeing her sister. "Xena, you're back!" She went to hug her.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

In Haffa's

She quickly made her way to the mansion. Once there, she got inside. "Dad?" She called out.

"Xena?" A surprised voice came as Zelda quickly came downstairs. Her green eyes widen upon seeing her sister. "Xena, you're back!" She went to hug her.

There was no sound from her father. He was upstairs in his room.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena hugged Zelda back. "Missed you too. I'm sorry for being away this long." She said.

"If only it were on better circumstances." Zelda said with a frown.

Xena looked away as her ears flattened. "I know...Raph told me what happened..." Xena didn't hear any sounds from her father, which had her frown before she would make her way upstairs to his room with Zelda following behind her.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena hugged Zelda back. "Missed you too. I'm sorry for being away this long." She said.

Xena looked away as her ears flattened. "I know...Raph told me what happened..." Xena didn't hear any sounds from her father, which had her frown before she would make her way upstairs to his room with Zelda following behind her.

When they entered his room, they would find him in bed, either asleep or unconscious.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

When they entered his room, they would find him in bed, either asleep or unconscious.
Xena frowned upon seeing him in bed before she went to gently shake his shoulder. "Dad? Dad, it's me. I'm home."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned upon seeing him in bed before she went to gently shake his shoulder. "Dad? Dad, it's me. I'm home."

Xena and Zelda heard a voice behind them, it sounded robotic. Zelda would recognize the voice as belonging to Elizabeth. If Xena turned around she would see a woman in a long flowing dress. The woman has a resemblance to Niede, she acts robotic and stiff. "Dan, I finished the ..." She glances at Dan then at Zelda and Xena. "It appears Dan is unconsous. I suggest getting the attention of Sirea. I'm not sure where she is at the moment, though."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Dan didn't respond, even when Xena shook his shoulder.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:22 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Dan didn't respond, even when Xena shook his shoulder.
Xena frowned before her ears perked up upon hearing a voice she didn't recognize, which had her look over to see the woman in the long flowing dress. She had a robotic stiffness to her, and yet she seem to resemble the woman from the military base. "Who are you?" She asked while examining the woman closely.

"Xena, it's okay. She's a friend." Zelda said to her sister before she gestured to Elizabeth. "This is Elizabeth. She's new around here. She's a bit socially awkward, but she's okay." She then looked to Elizabeth. "Elizabeth, this is my sister, Xena. She was the one who was missing." She then frowned at the mention of her mother. "She's been hunting down Dad's attacker, but hasn't returned yet."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff