Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What is your favorite quote? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  yes please!
View Results

Leaden B

Magic Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:29 pm
"wacky, i hate that word" -JtHM
"conversations kill" -pearl jam
"we're all going to die, but i have a helmet"-dunno
"there is no forever"-killswich engaged  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:39 am
There is a couple I live by,
First

"Do on to others as you would want done on to you.'

"Don't ever give advice. People are either smart enough to already know it or their too stupid to take it.'
- I don't know who said it.  

coriander18

Lacinia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:32 am
I love quotes.

"When a man wants to murder a tiger he calls it sport: when the tiger wants to murder him he calls it ferocity."
- George Bernard Shaw

"Men like war: they do not hold much sway over birth, so they make up for it with death. Unlike women, men menstruate by shedding other people's blood."
- Lucy Ellman

"Every man and every woman is a star."
- Aleister Crowley

"Noli contemnere ea, quae summos sublevant." (Do not despise the steps which raise to greatness.)
- Publius Syrus

There's too many to tell.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:54 am
"Persecution was at least a sign of personal interest. Tolerance is composed of nine parts apathy to one of brotherly love."
- Frank Moore Colby

"I was playing poker the other night... with Tarot cards. I got a full house and 4 people died."
-Steven Wright

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction."
- Blaise Pascal

"There was a time where I used to cut myself and that, but I've gotten over it. I mean people who do that have a problem and it's not the right way to deal with it. It's sometimes the easy way out, but it doesn't mean it's the right way."-Gerard Way

"When we first started out I had a really big issue and a lot of my loved ones had a really big issue with the fact that I was totally in pain up there and there was a time when I tried to hurt myself off stage, but I got over that. Like, you should never want to hurt yourself. You should love yourself. Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself and become a new person and I think that that is going to be a lot of what the next record is about, not to plug it or anything. Like, it's going to talk about dying and coming back to become what you totally want to become. We are all becoming what we want to become."-Gerard Way

"Hey girls, you're beautiful. Don't look at those stupid magazines with sticklike models. Eat healthy and exercise. That's all. Don't let anyone tell you you're not good enough. You are good enough, you are too good. Love your family with all your heart and listen to it. You are gorgeous, whether you're a size 3 or a size 14. It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, as long as you're a good person, as long as you respect others. I know it's been told hundreds of times before, but it's true. Hey girls, you are beautiful." -Gerard Way

"It's like a swirl of guns and they're making us cover it up which s ucks." -Bob Bryar

"Reality bites with a variety of sizes of teeth"-Tony Follari

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall"-Confucius

There are more, but I have already taken up too much time.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ms. Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:57 am
"You can do whatever you want.
You just have to consider the consequences"

-10th grade global teacher

"Everythings better with pirates"

-Weird 19 year old

"If you dont take a shower you will start to smell really funky"

-My mom 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:04 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Tsukishiro-san

Aiguilles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:40 pm
"OH MY GOD!! SOMEBODY PUT s**t IN MY PANTS!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:25 pm
"Change is when the pain of holding on becomes greater than the fear of letting go."
I have no idea who said it, but its always been my favourite.  

RaynieDays

c h r n o

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:44 pm
"That which doesn't kill you will make you wish it did." ~American McGees Alice.

"Ladies and Gentlmen of the jury, this is what the seraphs, the simple, noble-winged seraphs envied. Look at this tangle of thorns." ~Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:06 pm
I abide by this quote and encourage others to do the same:

"Before you begin to love, brace yourself for the worst" -me

Some funny ones:

"Before you criticize sombody, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

"I'm only smiling because they haven't found the bodies yet"

"Out of everything I've lost, I think I miss my mind the most"

"I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse"

"If everyone lived the way they chose, only half of us would have survived past the age of eighteen"

"f**k you, f**k life, f**k the world. DID I MISS ANYTHING???"

My favourite quote: "There are two kinds of people in this world; idiots, and those who pretend to be."  

BloodyKateMary89

NeoApollyon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:30 pm
Ignorance is bliss  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:34 pm
I agree  

BloodyKateMary89

NeoApollyon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:38 pm
I got my girlfriend hooked on that saying. That one and "Whatever floats your boat." are my two favorites.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:04 pm
"I'm not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."
Jack Cleary  

thebeebop

I Am Smartie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:47 am
I'm too clever to think logically

Look you silly b*****d, you've got no arms left!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff