EvFaerAshlynn

Mrs. Pink Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:33 pm
mortsanglant
Mrs. Pink Eyes
mortsanglant
ToxicxXxTears
mortsanglant
I don't really care. But what I hate is the people that say Nightwish copied Evanescence. That really ticks me off.
WTF? Nightwish is no where near Evanescence.

Nightwish destroys Evanescence. I've seen so many threads in other forums and there's these stupid 13 and 14 year olds going on and on about Nightwish copying them. People really need to pay attention to band formation dates, and musical composition. haha
Nightwish copied more bands than Evanescence ever did. :/

I contest. Nightwish is pretty original. Especially having (or had crying ) a vocalist who is classically trained. I'm not contesting that Evanescence sucks, because I do enjoy their music, but they aren't anything special compared to bands like Nightwish or Within Temptation or other such bands.
Hahaha, good one.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:40 pm
Beatngufan
Her music isn't goth . . .

her music doesn't control her being goth....i would definately say she has a gothic persona and that kinda look but she even did say herself that she wasn't a goth (someone else quoted that too ) and so i guess that sums it up  

Fallentowards

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:46 pm
Mrs. Pink Eyes
mortsanglant
Mrs. Pink Eyes
mortsanglant
ToxicxXxTears
mortsanglant
I don't really care. But what I hate is the people that say Nightwish copied Evanescence. That really ticks me off.

Nightwish destroys Evanescence. I've seen so many threads in other forums and there's these stupid 13 and 14 year olds going on and on about Nightwish copying them. People really need to pay attention to band formation dates, and musical composition. haha

I contest. Nightwish is pretty original. Especially having (or had crying ) a vocalist who is classically trained. I'm not contesting that Evanescence sucks, because I do enjoy their music, but they aren't anything special compared to bands like Nightwish or Within Temptation or other such bands.
Hahaha, good one.

it is hard to compaire nightwish and evanescence but people only do it cuz nightwish and evanescence are both mainstream bands with lead singers, but like you said nightwish had ( yes key ward had) a classically trained soprano, while amy is a mezzo, tarja didn't write lyrics, amy lee did and i agree nightwish was quite orginal and i though that evanescence was too and finally yes about dates nightwish formed mid 90's and evanescence formed late 90's...........the bands are quite different but the only thing that can be concluded...both are amazing..............it's just stupid little people going OMG NIGHTWISH COPIED EVANESCENCE.....lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:27 pm
Fallentowards
Mrs. Pink Eyes
mortsanglant
Mrs. Pink Eyes
mortsanglant

Hahaha, good one.

it is hard to compaire nightwish and evanescence but people only do it cuz nightwish and evanescence are both mainstream bands with lead singers, but like you said nightwish had ( yes key ward had) a classically trained soprano, while amy is a mezzo, tarja didn't write lyrics, amy lee did and i agree nightwish was quite orginal and i though that evanescence was too and finally yes about dates nightwish formed mid 90's and evanescence formed late 90's...........the bands are quite different but the only thing that can be concluded...both are amazing..............it's just stupid little people going OMG NIGHTWISH COPIED EVANESCENCE.....lol

I believe that Tarja's singing ability severely makes up for her lacking in being a lyricist. I'm not saying I compare Nightwish and Evanescence. I'm saying that that's what a lot of people do.  

MortSanglant

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:33 pm
lol i agree that being classically trained definately helps  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:14 pm
i'll say somehow  

chrichris

Sanddru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:47 pm
She's not a goth

And her music is not goth either

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:15 pm
If people say you're goth, you're goth.
It's not like being black or white, male or female, ect.

It's a made up thing.

Then again if you say you aren't "goth", you're not.

Why would it matter?

violetxrain

Leaden B

Magic Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:53 am
xXNeudachnickXx
mortsanglant

WHAT THE CRAP!? i freaking agree with xXNeudachnickXx thats just pure crazyness for something like that....*sigh* ive had my music descution for the day...(gah...i know i spelled that wrong..im tired its 3am...off to bed)  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:48 pm
darkheart_vampire
xXNeudachnickXx
mortsanglant

WHAT THE CRAP!? i freaking agree with xXNeudachnickXx thats just pure crazyness for something like that....*sigh* ive had my music descution for the day...(gah...i know i spelled that wrong..im tired its 3am...off to bed)

That's what I was saying. they aren't even close. It's annoying.  

MortSanglant

shadowcat715

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:39 am
[ In Other News! ]
ok I hope people don't get mad at me,
but I honestly think that she is NOT goth.
yes,
she is a very pretty lady.
and she wears nice make up.
that doesnt make her goth.

I agree. Don't get me wrong, I like Evanescence, it's just she's not goth.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:10 pm
shadowcat715
[ In Other News! ]
ok I hope people don't get mad at me,
but I honestly think that she is NOT goth.
yes,
she is a very pretty lady.
and she wears nice make up.
that doesnt make her goth.

I agree. Don't get me wrong, I like Evanescence, it's just she's not goth.

I too agree.

Her not being a goth isn't meant as an insult, nor should be taken as one. It's simply a statement of truth.  

GilAskan
Crew

Gothic_Lipstick_Kisses

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:47 pm
Honestly, who cares if she's goth or not. She's hot as hell, can sing like nobody's business, and is awesome all around.  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff