Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Bullet's Lullaby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:15 am
Violet Lily Lee

Whom I'm With:With Damian

~~~~~~~~```
Once she made it into town she put her shot gun up. Before looping to the stables and having Damian rest there. Grabbing a fresh change of clothes she gone to the bath house, under the surname Anderson. When she was inside of the room to call hers, of course she did not waste any time jumping into the bath. Her dirty clothes she wore into town had been a dark blue blouse and a pair of well worn pants.

After close to an hour she finally got out and was drying off. Now she got dressed and left her hair down. Looking into the mirror she gave herself a tired smile. Before she finished putting her coat on. As she plopped her hat on her head, she headed out and smiled to herself. Of course she had found the cursed bullet casing and now kept it by what would of been her wedding band. Now she headed to the Saloon and looked around before just sitting at a bar.

She knew she was being stared at for being a red head or her scar on her cheek. Before long she ordered the meal for the time of day. Of course she came in on the later part of the afternoon. Now she was eating at a fair pace as she was eating the Bison stew and dry chunk of bread with it. She would sip at a cup of coffee as she ate. Most of her cooking had to be done during at twilight or dawn.

AztecSunGod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:49 am
EL Desperado

With: Lady V

Teo had taken the time to rest and get some prior to exploring the rest of the town. At times in town he had a few run ins with people and some recognized who he was. It became mixed in there reactions some decide to move away from him, others give him a look of pity because he is cursed. Teo had gotten use to it so far but he will admit it makes Bounty hunting a bit difficult to do since many try to avoid him. As it gets closer to dark he decides to call it quit for the day and go to the saloon. "Here we go..." He said in a exhausted voice since he knows in a new place it would result in him being stared at or worse a shot out.

Teo opens the door and walks into the saloon for a brief moment he look around for a empty table before removing his hat. A small saving grace before the next commotion. He ordered some food food and a drink before he removed his hat to start eating. A few gasps can be heard and talks about him. Some return to what they were doing and others stare. I really hope there nope planning to fight. He thinks to himself before looking around the saloon.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:57 am
Violet Lily Lee

Whom I'm With:People in the Saloon

~~~~~~~~
She would steal glances from the corner of her eyes as she ate. Of course she bought a piece of pecan pie as she had finished her stew. Though she did not bother to take off her hat, since there was no where to sit it. Yet she also hated the feeling of the string around her throat. As she nibbled on her pecan pie, she thought she seen; yet sensed her bounty hunter. Once she was done eating, she asked for a refill on her coffee now. Sitting there and holding her coffee tin, she relaxed. Before gently pulling some hair to cover the right side of her face. Sipping at her coffee some more, she just closed her eyes and inwardly sighed. Maybe he would not realize it was her and think it be another woman.

AztecSunGod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:15 pm
EL Desperado

Teo looked around again and saw one patron not looking overrinfact it looked like she was trying to hide. Its her. He thinks to himself and thinks about how to go about this. Approach her and talk. Start a fight? Call her out? He sighed and then decided touse a different method instead. He pull out a small piece of paper and leaves a note for her to meet him. A truce per se. He wanted to know what makes her a danger to the posse that hired a lone wolf like him. Especially a cursed one. He carefully asks a employee to deliver his message to her and even offers extra money to pay for a drink. As he leaves he didn't realize others would follow behind him. Probably not happy he's there.

"Can I help you?" He asked this 5 man crew as they approached him. "You are not welcomed here Desperado." What he assumed the lead of this crew spoke to him. I'm just stopping by no need to concern yourself with me. As Teo trys to head to the outside of the town they just follow behind him apparently not pleased with his responce. Great another fight. Under his poncho he prepares his Outlaw Revolver incase they try something.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:40 pm
Violet Lily Lee

Whom I'm With:People in the Saloon

~~~~~~~~
She sat there nursing her coffee and relaxing. When an employee brought over a note, she opened it carefully. Palming it in both hands now only to take her time to read it over. After reading it a few times she blinked and sighed. Before putting it into her breast pocket by the pouch that held her wedding ring and the casing. She noticed that he was missing after a group of guys left the Saloon. Sighing she thanked the owner and walked out.

Now she saw her bounty hunter standing there with a random posse. Standing back she watched only for a second. "Johnny, what'd I tell you 'bout messing with us Hunters? Don't do it, cause it's stupid as Hell. And before you say anything else, remember you owe me. And I'm cashing the favor of you leaving him alone.", she said as she walked up to the posse. About all the men were taller than her. But she did not let that stop her. On her last sentence she pointed to the Saloon as if to tell them to get going.

AztecSunGod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:37 pm
EL Desperado

As Teo near the meeting area he saw he was still followed by the small posse. I really don't want to do this. Holding on to the revolver under his poncho he prepares to make a move if they do first move. Before that he hears behind them and sees Lilly right behind them. They all look towards her and groan a bit. They contemplated trying to mess with the both of them but Johnny complies. "Fine." Him and his group walk away but they point one last glare back at Teo before disappearing back into town. Guess i owe you another drink then. Teo relaxes some more and then releases the revolver from his hand and drops it back into his holster before reveling nothing in his hand. For a moment he want to just make small talk with her but he knows that between other hunters and such buisness tends to be first. "I'll make this quick. I would like to know why you are being hunted by them." He slowly reached for a wanted poster of her he kept but had a few markings from a different posse. The markings were written asking him The Desperado to hunt and bring her back. Dead or Alive.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:02 pm
Violet Lily Lee

Whom I'm With:Her own bounty hunter

~~~~~~~~
Watching the Posse leave, she relaxed some. Before walking to Teo and was now about three feet from him. An eyebrow was raised as she grabbed the bounty poster and slowly looked it over. Now she laughed and handed the poster back. "Killers blaming the poor ole Misses to be.", she said and looked at him,"Look I was engaged to William Anderson, one of their Posse member's. He got wrapped up with them. But when he wanted out they killed him, after he hid me. I don't think they want me after their asses.", she added on as she looked around now and felt a hunger for blood now. Inwardly groaning she looked away from Teo knowing that something had to cause him to get white hair.

AztecSunGod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:14 pm
EL Desperado

Teo listened to her story and started to contemplate it. This complicates it. He thinks to himself. He puts a hand on his chin to consider a few options on what to do. "You may need to watch your back then. From what I hear on yours and there side i may not be the only one that is looking for your Bounty." He looks back at her before he tosses the wanted poster away. He look and saw her turn away from him. At first he considered that the other posse or another hunter was near by. He then remembered his hair. "You're curious about my hair?" He considered trying to give small talk so that she doesn't feel uncomfortable.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:40 pm
Violet Lily Lee

Whom I'm With:Her own bounty hunter

~~~~~~~~
She raised an eyebrow before smirking as she glanced back at him.
"Thanks for the warning. But I know how to protect myself. As for my hair, it's natural. It's only gotten redder from my travels.", she said before starting to move away from him. "So I guess this means I'm still your target. And that you're going to just let me go?", she mused as she looked at him from over her shoulder. It was clear that she was heading back into town now.

AztecSunGod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:21 pm
EL Desperado

Teo rolled his eyes a bit when she mentioned if she was still her target. "To much of s surprise to me as is you. No." Unsure what to truly do at this point he decided to help her out in a manner. "This whole thing between you and this other crew leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If we ever do come into contact again you better thank me." He smirks at her knowing full well what he plans to do.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:45 pm
Violet Lily Lee

Whom I'm With:a wanna be Jack the Ripper

~~~~~~~~
She raised her eyebrow a bit more at him. Now she started to walk away,"We'll see about that.", she said with a bit of a flirty tone. As she walked off, she was off to the stables. After making sure Damian was taken care of, she got him saddled up and headed out.

A month later she finally was down in Saint Denis and had Damian stabled for a couple of days. Though this time she was dressed up in a white ladies blouse that hung off her shoulders. With a skirt pulled up on her waist, yet it stopped down at her ankles. She traded out her normal boots for something more basic. This was the second night she was trying to draw out a vampire, who wanted to be Jack the Ripper.

Yet one would not notice it was her right away. She had a brown wig on over her own hair. But she would keep the fan to cover the right side of her face. Finally by about ten at night, the vampire seemed not to notice; she was a half breed. As they headed down an alley she let his hand go to her a**. Followed by her hand going to his lower back.

Lily allowed him to kiss her and but pulled back followed by headbutting the vampire's nose. Now she seemed to kite the guy through random alley ways and was trading punches and such. Finally she pulled out a secondary hunting knife and a stake. Once she dug the stake into the vampire's heart, well using her silver edged knife to cut his head off.

After getting her bearings together she finally took the corpse and head to her client. Once she was paid, she borrowed a room to strip her clothes. Keeping the wig on, she looked at her reflection. Now she washed the blood off her and dried off. Finally she left wearing a clean pair of pants with a nice black blouse on. Dropping some of her stuff off at the stable she smiled at her horse.

Followed by heading to the nice Saloon and sat on a balcony away from people. She had paid for a full bottle of whiskey, as she head a minor cut above her eye; with a busted lower lip. Though once she felt eyes on her, she looked around and tensed up. She kept her ears open. But once she heard footsteps on the other side of the patio. She carefully jumped a rail onto another building's balcony. Followed by climbing onto that building's roof, as she only had only her Revolver. Hiding in the shadows, she stayed still as possible.

AztecSunGod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:07 pm
EL Desperado

Teo smirked as he left to take care of buisness he waved at her and made the long walk to the next town. As the month passed Teo found himself doing a couple of side jobs while also misleading some other hunters to another town and in one case convince one hunter that she was dead and whoever killed her left to collect the Bounty. Other then the misleading missions he wasn't to far from her he had kept his eyes on her and at time popped up by leaving a bullet casing in her field of view.

The last week however Teo did vanished to see about his curse. A native tribes shaman had looked into his curse and found it to be old magic of sorts. Something that surprised him since he didn't think it was possible. The Shamans directed him to Saint Denis to speak with a voodoo priest there skilled in the old magic. Teo tried to find Lilly one last time before heading south instead he left a letter that he hopes reaches her. He boarded a train and left.

On the way down he heard the people talk about a rise of murders made by Jack the Ripper? Can't be. He thought to himself. He knew that Jack should be dead unless he wasn't. He considered the possibility that if a curse can give him a form of power, god help the people if Jack did receive a form of it. Once he arrived to Saint Denis Teo didn't waste time and started to go on the hunt for this Jack the Ripper copycat he would find himself wandering the streets to find potential leads or even a visual. After some time he gave up looking at the street level and decided to climb up to the tallest building to see if he can find anything out of the ordinary.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:25 pm
Violet Lily Lee

Whom I'm With: no one

~~~~~~~~
She saw a random guy checking out her glass, which had a nice shade of red lipstick. A ping of hunger hit her, it was blood again. Recently she seemed to be burning through her powers. And of course burning through normal human food too. With the wig on, she started to slink to the next roof, and another. Before long she was walking on the roofs with no issue and wondering around the city. Her client in good graces gave her a flask full of vampire blood; figuring that would help in just in case reasons.

Finally she knelt by a chimney and looked around. She started to allow her natural sight to zoom in and out a bit more. Now she managed to spot a gentleman who was alone and in the alley way. Carefully she slipped off the building and landed near the guy. Slowly she started to charm him in the shadows of the alley before taking what she needed. The man just seemed to go with it and stood there. Once she was done, she wiped her mouth on the inside of her shirt collar. After taking the guy to a bench, she zoned out for a second as she walked to the Post Office.

AztecSunGod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:58 pm
EL Desperado

Teo watched for sometime as the night progressed. So far no changes that made him a bit angry since this copy cat has been attacking. He wonders if he need to get to a lower level and traverse on foot. Well here goes nothing. He thinks and prepares a mist step to the ground. Unfortunately it doesn't go according to plan. The power he used instead of safely getting to the ground instead it ended up with him crashing into a storage building because of the pace it moved him. "Mother....fu..." He groaned in pain as he got up and looked up to see how far he moved. Yep ground floor. He slowly got out and preped his revolver to continue the hunt. As he leaves he goes to an old crime scene to investigate.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:06 pm
Violet Lily Lee

Whom I'm With: no one

~~~~~~~~
She managed to go the the Post Office and opened her package at a bench. Seeing a letter, her eyebrow gone up. "V sorry for being out of the loop for awhile. I had a personal lead i needed to follow. The lead will have me go to Saint Denis for sometime. I dont know if you will get this and just incase I have that posse that was after you chasing a false lead. Safe hunting Teo." Seeing the whiskey she just chuckled to herself now and pocketed the next casing. Now she opened the whiskey bottle and nursed on it. Normally she would not accept gifts from random men. But they had some how saved each other at least once. Once she was done drinking, she put the bottle in her satchel. Followed by walking around the city some more. Keeping the wig on, she seemed to be a bit more relaxed.

AztecSunGod

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces