Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:47 pm

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

Whom I'm With: People

~~~~~~~
Abby was talking to Erin and Amy before ordering something to eat. Of course she got a cup of water and was slowly sipping on it. As they waited on the food Abby started to write in a notebook. With rushed writing that was barely legible to most. Once the burgers and fries showed up she slipped her notebook away. Before trying to take her time eating. Since she had to remind herself it wasn't time to slam and head on patrol.

Erin and Amy shared an order of fries now. Yet she would glance at the mirror that was on the bar. Seeing her reflection yet looking at other people. Yet she made sure not to make eye contact as she kept eating. Once she was done, she headed to the bathroom to wash her hands. After she headed back to the bar she ordered another double margarita. It was still a good while before karaoke was over with. If anyone was to walk up to her, she would start to talk to them. For now she would just talk some more with Erin and Amy.

Kharne Sunar
And I'm fine if you have Marcus approach Abby.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image
Where: the Lodge
With: patrons

With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus regained his composure after a little bit, his laughter dying down until he had finished. Looking up at the sky again he took in a deep breath before pushing off of the railing and heading on inside. Hunger was rearing its head to him so he figured he should get something to eat, maybe one of their venison burgers.

Once inside he made his way to the one stool at the bar capable of holding him without groaning too much, though it still would a little bit. As it happened the stool was near the woman who had made him laugh outside. He would order the largest venison burger they could make for him with a side of fries. In addition he asked for a double shot of whiskey.

While waiting for his food he'd stare a moment at the double shot of whiskey before picking it up and raising it as if to toast to someone all on his own. "To the one person I couldn't protect, may the last three years have been better than that one night." He said aloud, unaware he was sitting within earshot of the very woman he had given a solitary toast to. Immediately after finishing his statement he would down the whiskey and gently set the glass down so the bartender could take it to place it in the wash tray.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:21 pm

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
She had turned back to the bar and had a sketch book out, sketching with a gel pen. Trying to figure out her newest tattoo idea. Without thinking she had ignored her friends. Only to hear a deep voice and glanced at Marcus through her hair. Since it had slide down, now she was in middle of sipping her drink. Before she managed to put the cup down and cough behind her hand a bit. Erin turned and started to slap Abby's back asking if she was fine. Abby nodded and kept coughing behind her hand for a few more seconds.

Once she was done coughing Erin stopped rubbing her back. "You really need to remember to breath. I swear you're good when you swim but you suck at drinking.", Erin giggled which got a small laugh out of Abby. "Love you too. And please tell me y'all ain't planning anything for my birthday.", she mused. "Well, maybe...", Erin said well glancing around the bar. Only to dash off to get someone it seemed. Abby muttered well sucking her breath in, yet if anyone was listening closely,"Dear Gods, don't embarrass me tonight; at least."

Her sketch book had basic sketches in it. Some where of legs at different angles. As others were different feathers scattered across the page. None of them were really grouped together. Now she flipped to a fresh page and started to work on the a peacock feather. Hearing Erin announcing she was back, she turned around. Only to see three other people with her. Someone slipped Erin a letter that they handed to Abby. "Late happy birthday Abs. We decided to help you with you're one idea.", one of the other ladies said. Abby tilted her head a bit as she took her time opening up the letter.

Now she glanced over the outside of the card. Before opening it and seeing a rather pricey gift card to a tattoo shop. "We know, you've been saving up. But also you've been covering for so many of us. So why don't you take a vacation after you get that tattoo?", Erin mused. Abby looked them over and gestured for them to hug her, as getting off the stool in her sandals would probably cause injury. Abby was muttering thank you to each of them followed by a rather firm hug.

When the others left Abby started to fan herself a bit and look at the ceiling. "So when you getting that tattoo? You have a date set don't ya?" Amy mused, only to smile at Abby. Now Abby nodded and used her blouse to dab her eyes a bit. "Y'all fawkin' rock yet suck." Abby laughed as she put the gift card back into the card and carefully slipped it into her purse. Now she turned her attention to her drink and took a deep drink as she used the lime to get the last of the salt. Followed by biting the lime and making a face. Amy laughed at Abby and rubbed her back before pulling her into a hug. "Ya leavin' now, ain't ya?" Abby muttered into Amy's shoulder. "Yeah, Victor is picking me up. Sophia is at my parents tonight. So you should be able to pick her up next weekend.", Amy replied as she pulled back. Abby smiled at Amy and nodded,"Good, I was gonna say I was gonna kidnap her.", Abby giggled before Amy patted Abby's upper back and walked out after paying her tab.

Abby relaxed a bit only to notice Erin was playing pool with Jon now. Turning her attention back to her sketch book, she let out a breath and ordered another cup of water. Since she barely had a sip left in her margarita. Now she finished her drink before trading cups with the bartender. Picking up her gel pen she started to sketch an hourglass with a little bit of sand in the top half 'Luck' was written in cursive under the hourglass.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:58 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus couldn't help but overhear the birthday wishes for the woman near him. As they were doing such his venison burger arrived and he quietly began to eat while they wished the woman a belated happy birthday. When mention of a tattoo came up he raised an eyebrow in mild surprise. It wasn't something he would get on himself as he didn't find a point due to his habit of wearing long sleeves even in rather hot weather.

When the others left the woman be he would look over toward her, noticing it was the same woman who had given him a hearty laugh outside. "Happy belated birthday lass." He would say to her with a nod when she would glance toward him after he spoke to her.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:17 am

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
She looked up at Marcus and blinked before smiling,"Thank you, and you can call me Abby or Abigail. Though you probably know that from outside.", she said, yet referring to people scolding her. Now she would cap her pen and gently tap it against her thumb pad; well holding the pen between her index and middle finger. Still she had not bother to roll her blouse sleeves down. Before just taking her hair out of the loose ponytail. Allowing her hair to stay mainly on her back. Yet any that slipped down was tucked behind her ears. Grabbing her phone she checked for any missed calls and relaxed seeing none. Her lock screen was of a gray tabby Maine Coon curled up on a clearly sleeping Abby with a kiddo snuggled into her side. Now she took a couple of small sips of water and would slip her phone back into her purse.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:53 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods again. "You're very welcome. My name is Marcus. You gave me a hearty laugh on a day I normally keep solemn." He said as he turned to lean slightly on the bar with his side. Doing so allowed him to get a better look at her face, and in turn let him notice her lock screen. "Beautiful Maine Coon there." He would comment before eating a bit more of his food.

As he chewed he thought on her facial features, the thought forming that he saw her once before. "I'm not quite sure where or when, but something about you is very familiar. As if we met before." He would say after swallowing the food in his mouth. His thoughts began to carry his mind away and that caused him to mutter some ancient language akin to a mix of Greek and Aramaic. Some of the words used were the same ones he had said to himself before carrying a woman to get medical treatment three years ago.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:04 am

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

Whom I'm With: Marcus

~~~~~~~
Abby looked at him and smiled a bit. "Thanks, that's Bandit. I found him near a dumpster like four years ago. He stole my heart so, hence Bandit." She said with a grin. Though when he said her face was fimilar she shrugged,"Honestly I hear that a lot. People I never recall meeting say they know me until I drop my name." She said only to glance at the cup of water. Only to pick it up and sip it. As she put it back down, she looked up at Marcus. "What language was that?" She asked as she tilted her head. Now she slipped her pen back into her purse along with her sketchbook. Now it seemed like he had her full and undivided attention.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:32 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus chuckles lightly. "Fitting." He would say before sipping his drink. "Well, your name doesn't rule out you being who you bring memories of up. At the time she wasn't in any condition to speak, let alone give her name." He would say before eating one of his fries. "Granted it was three years ago today when it happened..." He would say softly.

He perked up a little bit when she asked about the language he had muttered to himself in. "It was actually two languages mixed together. Old Greek and Aramaic." He would say to her honestly. "I grew up speaking those and they were mixed together the whole time since each had words more effective for some things over the other."

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:49 am

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
She listened to him talk and tensed up a bit. Before a flashback of her being face down in the dirt and hearing the gunshot. Abby's gaze had gone to the counter as mixed emotions started to come about. Her elbows were on the bar loosely. Shaking her head she glanced back up at Marcus. "Sorry, I had an unpleasant memory.", she said as she looked up at him. Her scars were hurting but she knew better than to touch them for too long. Though she did run her neck a bit more trying to calm herself down. Fear, pain, and stress were obvious in her eyes despite her trying to push them back with a smile that couldn't reach.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:33 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus frowns slightly seeing Abby tense up. "Memories are a mixed bag regardless." He would say as he reached to place a large hand lightly on her shoulder. Even through her blouse she'd be able to tell how calloused his hand is. "If you need a bit to collect yourself go on." He said as he looked upon her pained expression. The more he took in her expression, the more certain he was becoming that she was the one he had failed to protect three years ago.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:49 am

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
She did not seem to jump or move when he put his hand on her shoulder. Now she just nodded and looked down at the bar. Putting her head in her hands, with her elbows on the edge of the bar. After a couple more minutes of this she reached back and rubbed her lower back. "I hate this...", she mumbled. Before moving her hand away from her back. Now she looked up at Marcus with a hint of tiredness. Reaching for her water, she would slowly sip at it with both hands. Only to use her thumb to rub the sides of the glass. As she tried to fight off more memories filled with pain and the high of painkillers. It was something she remembered though she didn't, it felt like she had been in limbo for those days. Even after she woke up, Abby had thought she was just kill over any day for the first month.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus' eyes went wide when he saw Abby rub her lower back. "You... you couldn't be..." He said under his breath. Slowly he brought his free hand up to position it so he could block her hair from view for a moment in order to picture her with pink hair. After a moment he dropped his hand down onto the bar. "By Mother Tiger's grace......" He said in a shaky voice before bringing his hands up to his face to cover the upper portion of it while leaning his elbows on the bar.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:41 pm

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
She was feeling as if her brain was full of static and pain again. Not hearing Marcus and felt the weight of his hand leave her shoulder. Her gaze stayed on her cup of water. None of her friends seemed to notice her change in mood. But she felt alone in the bar. Yet after calming herself down she looked over to Marcus and tilted her head. Not sure what to say now, as she had felt a dull chest pain. As if a panic attack was trying to attack her now. Rubbing over her heart she took a deep breath and looked at the ceiling before back to Marcus. Now she moved her hand from over her heart to rest on the bar. As she tried to ignore the chest pain.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Maгcus
User Image

Marcus took a moment to compose himself before removing his hands from his face. He then turned back toward Abby. "I'm quite certain about this. Three years ago I failed to protect you." He said to her as he subconsciously rested his own hand near hers upon the bar. "I'm glad that you seem to be doing well and have those who look out for you."

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:04 pm

Abigail Hawk
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~
She looked at him and blinked a few times. "What do you mean you failed to protect me?", she mused but it was quiet. She knew she had been taken to the clinic but she was not connecting the dots. Only to look over his face with a gentle frown. Wondering if this was a bad prank or something rather real. Still she held onto the glass with her one hand. Not realizing his other hand was close to hers.

Kharne Sunar

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces