Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雨║ 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʀᴀɪɴ
☔ || The Dour Manor [ Amekage's Office ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:59 pm
User Image
JI-HOON xxxxx KURAMA
Ji-Hoon understood the need for controlling the population, but something about the idea of being part of the police subjugation set him the wrong way. Yokai were barely sentient monsters that threatened the life of everyone in the village, so naturally hunting them was a totally guilt-free option. It also didnt hurt that Honoka was there to watch after him. With a bow to Satoshi, Ji-hoon would take his leave, quickly scampering off after his cousin.

Battle Info

CHAKRA: 400/400 // STAMINA: 200/200 // BODY RANK: D // BLOODLINE: Kurama Clan // CLASS: Gen/Scholar
Str: 0 // Spd: 0 // Agi: 0 // End: 0
TITLES: Genin

Technqiues Used:

PAs:
▱▰▱ Interweaving Fairytales | Because the Sakkakugan is so adept at weaving genjutsu together they are afforded a unique version of self korabo which is done in place of a normal korabo between two illusions. When more than one genjutsu is on the target their ranks are shifted so that the lower ranked genjutsus get their strength bumped up to highest ranked genjutsu on the target for the rest of it's duration. This is only useable up to the users self ranked korabo level and each genjutsu is still treated as separate when interacting with kai. Any upkeeps are also increased to reflect this change.

▱▰▱ Otherwordly Imagery | Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )

▱▰▱ Homefield Advantage | Ji-hoon can utilize the various aspects of rain to trigger his genjutsu. While it is raining, Ji-hoon may add one of the following senses to a genjutsu as a trigger to be activated by the rain: Sight, Sound, Touch. At B-rank, Ji-hoon may add 2. Finally at S-rank, Ji-hoon may add all of three triggers to the genjutsu.

Active Effects:
• Current Body Seals: D-rank Lightning Jutsu x2, open slot x1
• Potent Illusions | Genjutsu performed while Sakkakugan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai
Genjutsu rank D - C cost [5] less chakra to perform.
Genjutsu rank B - A cost [10] less chakra to perform.
Genjutsu rank S cost [20] less chakra to perform.
Kai costs [10] less chakra to perform.
Erudite Academic → Instead of excelling at sensory or summoning abilities, you prefer pure sealing arts. The Academic's body is considered a scroll so seals can be used and stored on your direct body. Your body may be treated as three scrolls equal to your body rank. Fuuinjutsu and sensory skills do not require handseals and are one rank less in chakra cost (Following the one rank max reduction rules). All three of your actions can be used on fuuinjutsu and/or sensory for one post every three posts in combat. In addition, the duration of all sealing techniques and all sensory techniques are increased by two posts. Your expertise makes your seals innately intricate, meaning attempts to hijack your seals invoke a turn of neutralization where the seal is unusable to everyone before it falls under the hijacker's control. You automatically inflict one tier higher of Hex status (maximum of tier 4).
Cross Class: → Genjutsu duration is increased by one post. Genjutsu of the chakra sense influence are one rank weaker against the user.

Quotes:
ghostfinch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:03 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
                                                                      LOCATION ▬▬ the (air)ship xxx COMPANY ▬▬ satoshi, taemon, mano, strangers xxx MOOD ▬▬ soggy, anxious

Like the finest first wench turned Minister she could be, Soyeon would be awaiting her Kage's orders as her and the other faithful from the beginning would cycle off in their favored tasks. It would fall upon her to see to the maintenance of the illusion grid. This critical piece of the village would be essential part in keeping the village tamed beneath Satoshi's regime. Upon her lord's request, Soyeon would nod to him and follow behind him as he'd make his way to see the birth of his own creation. They'd take the long way as Soyeon would comment to the man. "Your day has finally come. Are you excited, my king?" she asked, grinning ear to ear. All that he had been working for would finally come to fruition. He must have been quite proud of himself. Her legs matched his as the two would make their way to the room where the device would be housed. Satoshi would whirl out a kunai and then perform the grand unveiling. The skies above through the window would darken, as Soyeon would hold his hand in glee. Overhead, the skies darkened while lights would begin their illumination into the sky. A lavender moon hung overhead, a stunning example of Satoshi's crow eye for the village to see. It would keep the residents pacificated while the people that had helped from before would act as their way to combing through them for signs of dissent. "Finally! It's beautiful, Satoshi~" She said before Satoshi's form would dissipate, lavishing in his arms as she faded into his form alongside him.

""

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Tenshuyami

pyrategross

Ichengo Angelus

Novasse

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:55 pm
Jove was able to bear witness to one of the greatest events known to the Village Hidden in the Rain. The activation of the Tsukiyomi cemented the Amekage in the annuls of history. Though the effect was local, the results were effective. The moon turned purple and her Sharigan activated, watching as Satoshi chakra undulated from the moon. It moved like a like an incoming tide, consuming the village in it’s violet glow. Plan in fruition, Satoshi seated himself within history: Prophet, Pharaoh, Shodai Amekage. She had a great deal of admiration for the man and his power, she knew just from what she witnessed… his power was now absolute. With her eyes reverted to their natural state, she turned to Satoshi “ Thank you for allowing me to witness the true birth of Amegakure. “ She bowed and looked back to him “ My name is Jove and I am at your service. “

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Jove | B - Ranked | Genin | Genjutsu Speciality

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:23 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Seina Dokueki | S | Genin | Tamer | Gen-Jutsu |
Appearance:

Finally returning back to the Dour many after having taken a small reprieve, dealing with some tasks and people while also waiting to receive word in regard to decisions, confirmations and offering before choosing to report in as successful. Another note of success the village was experiencing she noted due to the hubbub and surroundings was that of the Illusion grid becoming fully active and operational, things were certainly proceeding smoothly. Letting herself into the building without speaking to anyone, Naga in close pursuit as usual, although lagging a little bit behind as Seina was walking more swiftly than normal.

Allowing herself entry into the newly “appointed” lord of the villages office after a light tap to warn him she was entering. ”It looks like things have really picked up, feeling comfortable with your new mantle and pace things are going Lord Amekage?” The words came out with genuine curiosity despite her mannerism making come off as a passing question. She brandished some papers in the air and placed them on his desk, each a written commitment of additional financial offerings toward the villages new future… though there was little consistency in amounts. ”These are all members who have sworn their loyalty or at very least claim to have as they see the benefit in cooperation, I’ll keep an eye on them either way. One of the ones who ran a local brewery tried to leave and take his assets, though in the end he ended out sighing all his assets over to me and hasn’t been heard from since, so that’s all included in there to be transferred to the village as well, you’ll need to sign that to make it official.” She explained as she separated things from one another, three piles with one for the people she believed, the people likely to only be cooperating with the mentality it was temporary and then the acquired assets with legally binding signature.

What happened to the man who ran the brewery and where he went and how she got him to hand over his assets were things that Satoshi could fill in the blanks for, though in short it ended with him being consumed by Naga. Seina withdrew her fan out of habit and snapped it open to wave gently at her own face as she let him look at what she presented, adding in some context as he did so. ”They made contributions under the impression they will be making investments, I implied favouritism for the best “gifts” but never promised that it would be offered so none of them can try and claim promises were made. They will be placated for the time being, now the illusion grid is active they need to change some of their own inner workings and put in effort and wait a while to see any gain from this that’ll be offered, the illusion grid being complete will really help with all of that. Though I will need to clear some things about changes to our import/export and internal goods distribution to accommodate some of these changes, I was thinking we offer local products of lesser quality to the citizenry, plus we can now create a baseline, lowered wage they everyone under the illusion must abide by, offering only more appropriate quality to the more essential employees… those are just some thoughts though…. What are your thoughts on these musing of mine, I do hope I am not overstepping with my choices and prying for your thoughts.”She likely wasn’t actually concerned about overstepping, she could have done more but then she might have been reaching to far without permission and she also didn’t intend to try ripping anyone off so she was more than likely safe and thus just saying this to sound more respectful. The final thought she had was a simply yet straightforward one in regard to a source of revenue and strengthening the villages people as a whole.

”in the Sky sector we have a couple small fighting houses you could say, sort of private place for some of us to enjoy some bloodsport if we like and every participate…. The participants consist of locals and then people or animals that were brought into the village through other means and may or not be counted as people…. If we made a place for a bloodsport to be public ally experience and effort was made to make people go, it would create revenue, a form of entertainment that will reduce the stress of our people’s minds, desensitize our people in regard to violence or death to a point and find potential recruits who might slip through the woodwork. Offering the ability to participate and some prize money would attract people for certain I’m sure, though it would be a bit costly to put into action.” She had clearly given this some consideration as she didn’t stumble around her thoughts and had offered carefully considered merits to her idea, even if it was in actuality something she had wanted the village to have for a while now. Her slit pupil eyes looked at clonetoshi and waited to hear his thoughts, stopping her fan from waving and covering her [removed](mouth) with it while waiting.

(Ooc: )

Stamina 1655/1655 | Chakra 1815/1815 | 894/894 Clan Sage chakra |
Strength 2| speed 4 | agility 4 | endurance 2

Actions:

-techniques used

Summons

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Satoshi looked up at the ceiling as the gentle sound of the roaring rain hit the roof. He stood up from his seat and stepped up to the massive window to see the crow eye in the distance. Despite the dense raincloud cover, the violet eye was omnipresent and ever visible. As the rain roared he looked out of the moist window and could see massive purple dragons flying over the village and snaking around the tallest towers. When Jove spoke, Satoshi smiled wearily before turning back to the window. "I'm glad to be witnessed." He spoke with his voice bouncing off the glass. His arrogance allowing him to speak of the birth of the village as merely basking in his own brilliance. "What are your talents? Yee have a good pair of eyes to know glory when yee see it, at least." He wanted to know what her skills were so that he could give her an effective placement to aid the regime.

He walked around the office and retrieved an elegant crystal decanter filled with a viscous blue liquid. He poured the honey-like beverage into a stout glass before imbibing it. What the others in the room may not know is that this beverage is what gave Satoshi his blue lips. Satoshi looked almost vampiric with his bruised lips and gaunt eyes. These features were only amplified by the violet moonlight piercing through the massive window. "Nay, though I'm never satisfied. I always want more." Satoshi answered as he filled his glass again and licked the remaining Yorujozo from his first glass off his lips. The office was slowly filling with personnel who were entering their new roles keeping the administrative tasks of the Dour Manor under control. Just as he finished his rather flirtatious sentence, a receptionist entered the office unannounced. "My Lord, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'm in awe of your presence. May I...schedule an appointment with you? If it's not too much of an imposition." Satoshi smirked although it was truly befuddling the effect the illusion grid had on some. As a shadow clone, he was not able to directly control the illusion grid himself and thus was not controlling her himself. She was pleasing to his eye with a voluptuous figure and pleasant face. With his glass of oni rum in hand, he motioned for her as she ran into his embrace. She seemed completely thrilled to be in the arms of her dear leader as Satoshi looked at her with lustful eyes. "May I keep you company when Lady Soyeon is unavailable?" She asked suggestively as Satoshi grabbed the back of her head and leaned in to kiss her with a satisfied grin. Seina and Jove may have been surprised to see Satoshi be so bold in front of them but it was clear that he was acting in a way that was above reproach. His power was assured and there was nothing that he was unable to do within the walls of Amegakure. Before their lips could touch he held the back of her hair and pulled her away from his face. He turned around and slammed her forehead onto his desk several times before she lost consciousness. Blood leaked onto the floor as a manic smile crossed his lips. "Oh to have the power to take any woman that I desire. To touch every physique and smell every scent. And yet, I cannot. How cruel it is that love forces me to hunger for only one person. The lust that is insatiable for the woman of my creation. Yes, this creature is under the power of my influence but my power over her ends with the illusion. Soyeon, my heart, she's been completely restructured in my image and likeness. And I...cannot keep her out of my thoughts." Satoshi went on an impassioned rant and demonstrated the thoughts that were driving the crow eye to madness. Once he composed himself he drank from his glass again and tossed the woman away to other staff who would carry the corpse out of the room and clean the blood from the floor. In Satoshi's eye, she was a whore who was less than nothing to him in the light of his obsession object. He almost resented the amount of control she had over him in this regard but was too blinded by his power-induced obsession to fully internalize it.

He picked up and read through the commitments that Seina received from the elites in the Sky Sector Towers. "The illusion grid means hypnotically enslaved workers. Hypnotically enslaved workers mean longer hours. And longer hours lead to higher profits. It seems I may not be the only one who has insatiable desires that will...kill whatever cannot satisfy them." Satoshi subtly alluded to the murder that Jove and Seina had just witnessed. This was his response to her suggestions and he generally agreed with them. He would need to draft plans to implement them with Seina later. "Indeed, the more violence people see the more we can numb them into cooperation. We'll set aside a budget for that if the Sky Sector wants to donate." Satoshi was pleased with Seina's ideas and progress. "However, I don't want us completely reliant on the Sky Sector for funds. All of this hard work for the Earth Sector will be stressful. The liquid you see in this glass may earn us hundreds of millions of ryo on its own and dwarf the Sky Sector's donated revenue. It's called Yorujozo and it's a hallucinogenic drug that can reveal truths to those such as me who can pierce its mental fog. But for most, it drives them to insanity and causes them to believe in fictions more strongly. It's also incredibly relaxing and irresistibly addictive. It's made by the oni but can be watered down and distributed to the lower sectors. Let them give all of the wages they get from the Sky Sector executives right to the Amekage. And of course, I'll need a minister to mind the treasury. If you accept then the position is yours, Seina." The prophet took another sip from his glass to illustrate his point.

This is Satoshi's office shadow clone.

×TITLE: Shodai Amekage】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 10 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 10 || 5,000】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 0 || 1,500

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Active Effects
Sharingan Status:
• Inactive
Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan Status:
• Active | Hypnosis Lens
Crow Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen
Rank A | Chakra: 1480 | Stamina: 300

Yogen's Used Techniques:

▰ Akumu
Rank D | Chakra: 390 | Stamina: 300
Str: 0 | Spd: 0 | Agi: 2 | End: 0

Akumu's Used Techniques:

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Kagekiken no Gensō [ 歌劇剣 の 幻想, Illusory Opera Sword ]
Weapon Type: Cutlass
Weapon Size: 27 inches long/1 inch wide
Bukijutsu Classification: Medium Blade
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stats Increase: +2 Agility, +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Miasma, Fire
Description: Kagekiken no Gensō is a haunted legendary blade that is infamous for "making fictions real" with a three-act drama that is based on illusory genjutsu and manifests as simple games. The first act represents a great hero who embarks on his journey but is forced to confront the darkness of his own psyche and that of his traitorous companions. The second act represents when the hero overcomes the betrayal and hides from the beast he was sent to kill. The third and final act details how the hero slays the beast, defeats the dark forces, and saves the kingdom. All genjutsu manifested by Kagekiken itself are holographic in nature meaning that everyone in its presence who detects the trigger including the wielder is subject to the rules of the play unless they release themselves. All performances are choreographed games meaning that there is a determined fate behind what occurs and it is not a gamble.Kagekiken has a dark blue katana hilt and bronze tsuba that deceptively indicates that it is a katana when sheathed but when unsheathed the blade is revealed to be a cutlass.
Ability Summary:
Act I: The Shadow Game [ Dai Ichi: Kage Gēmu ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Cost [ Spritual ]
Category: Illusory
Primary Sense: Sight
Additional Senses: Touch, Sound
Base Duration: 10 Posts
Upkeep: 20 Chakra
Trigger: Acknowledging Miasma From Blade
Source: Holograms
Status Effect: Insanity
Description: The wielder creates a thick "curtain" of purple miasma generated through the blade. If the miasma is viewed, inhaled, or acknowledged in any other way then they are placed under the rules of Kagekiken's shadow game including the wielder, allies, and enemies alike. The shadow game is that anyone whose shadow is stepped on by another player becomes insane. One tier higher insanity compared to the rank of the genjutsu is applied to those whose shadow was stepped on. Players can hide in their shadow and shrink it down to half its size or grow it to double its size. The shadow of Kagekiken can cut the shadow of another to seemingly cause the same injury on their actual body. Those who lose the shadow game become more insane and susceptible to additional fictions.
Act II. Hide and Seek [ Dai Nii: Kakurenbō ] | Rank X | Genjutsu | Spiritual
Additional Senses: Touch
Trigger: Acknowledging Violet Light From Blade
Source: Holographic
Status Effect: Mental Stress
Description: The cutlass is covered in haunting and blaring violet light that when acknowledged begins the second act of the opera. All players including the user start with the first tier of mental stress. Expending 10 chakra allows violet light to consume any player including the user and opponent to cloak them in invisibility. Using combat actions causes the hider to be revealed. Invisibility does not consume an action so players can weave in and out of invisibility with ease. When a player makes physical contact with another it makes the other player "found" and raises their tier of mental stress by one. The player that reaches the fourth tier of mental stress first loses the game and is affected by genjutsu at [1] sense higher for the rest of the battle.
Act III. Make Believe [ Dai San: Itsuwari ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Spiritual
Additional Senses: Sound, Touch
Trigger: Acknowledging Illusory Fog
Description: A purple fog (can be substituted for miasma) originates from Kagekiken over the entire area (topix) and acknowledgment of the fog begins the game. Because of the illusionary nature of the fog, it can be blasted away but will cover the area immediately and seems to constantly replace itself. In the fog's denseness, there are passing phantoms of monstrous yokai. While in the fog, players can create [1] X-Ranked monster per post of their own imagination using their own chakra. The created monster can use basic combat attacks against another player's monster. When a player's monster dies a tiered amount of insanity based on the chakra rank of the monster inflicts the creator. If a monster harms a player's body they believe the injuries are real.

Poison Specs
Drug Name: Yorujozo (夜の醸造, Yoru no jōzō, Night Brew)
Drug Type: Poison
Drug Tier: Legendary | Tier 4
Drug Form: Liquid | Gas
Narcotic Description: Yorujozo is a violet alcoholic brew created by the Shadowfoot Tribe of oni who live in the black forest (Kuro Shinrin) of the Land of Fire. These oni are born with gray skin that turns violet from the amount of Yorujozo they consume. Regular consumption of Yorujozo can turn the lips violet while constant intake dyes the body's skin. Yorujozo is highly toxic and hallucinogenic. The Shadowfoot oni consider the liquid sacred because consumption of it gives them otherworldly visions which aid in deciphering prophecies, a central aspect of the tribe's culture. The brew is highly sedative as well and helps the consumer sleep while also delivering the typical effects of alcohol. The brew is made from the inky purple leaves of the black forest's trees. Newborn Shadowfoot oni are fed a single leaf to allow them to consume Yorujozo without harm. Those who ingest this rare leaf become immune to Yorujozo's toxicity while retaining the psychedelic and alcoholic effects. Yorujozo is a viscous liquid of violet coloring that flows like honey and creates illusory fumes. It tastes as foul as ink when it hits the tongue but has a sweet and pleasant taste when swallowed. It can easily be made into gas and applied to miasma techniques. Yorujozo when it poisons a target is highly sedative and reduces speed greatly. It causes insanity and intense hallucinations psychologically. Physically the poison turns the skin violet and necrotic while causing the eyes to shake and is intensely disorienting. The rare black forest leaves that are used to brew this poison can be used as an acutely efficacious antidote.

• Reduces speed by 8.
• Subtracts 160 chakra and stamina from reserves. (If cured immediately, this effect does not apply.)
• Continually Deducts 40 chakra and stamina until cured.
• Because it is an oni brew all status effects are one tier lower in effectiveness against oni:
• Insanity | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Reduces agility by 8 until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled.
▱▰▱• The caster can add [4] phantasms (sensory hallucinations) to any additional genjutsu until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled. Cannot go beyond the [5] sense limit.
• Disease | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Bukijutsu and Taijutsu are 1-rank weaker.
▱▰▱• Increase the cost of all techniques by [40].
• Vertigo | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Evasive maneuvers cost [80] additional resource.
▱▰▱• Shunshin can be used but are disoriented and cause the user to end up somewhere else, Shunshin and Kawarimi cause nausea reducing activation and additionally causes the user to fall on the ground.

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Crow Eye | When a young Satoshi looked through the lens of fate to see his prophecy, his right eye was taken as a price. This eye has been nicknamed his "crow eye" because it was cursed by the crow king Yatagarasu in exchange for the prophecy. This crow eye is connected to the eyes of Yogen, the personal summon of Satoshi who has been fate bound to his summoner. Satoshi's crow eye and Yogen's eyes will often glow in unison. The crow eye's appearance is a ghastly violet that glows when it is not covered by an eyepatch. When the sharingan is used through the crow eye it appears to have blackened sclera and glowing purple tomoe and pupils. When the crow eye is in use it causes throbbing headache pain and is more susceptible to blindness. Mangekyo skills used through the crow eye are reduced by [1] use before the blindness status is inflicted. For example, if a technique can be used twice before blindness happens then in the crow eye it could only be used once meaning that the eye goes blind faster. However, the cursed crow eye is maddening when gazed upon as when a genjutsu is cast through it the eye glares with extremely bright violet light and inflicts insanity equal to the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Get Thee Back into the Tempest | Satoshi is granted the wind element.
▱▰▱ Phantom Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by his signature style of Phantom Slayer and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
▱▰▱ Mirror Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by the Mirror Image Art taijutsu style and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Lore of the Crows | As a crow sage, Satoshi is able to read the ancient written crow language in the crow contract scroll and learn the secrets of their genjutsu. As a result, in combat, non-instance genjutsu cast by Satoshi in combat last for one post longer for no upkeep cost for each actively summoned crow on the battlefield (maximum of 5) as long as he is the contract holder.
▱▰▱ Violet Delerium | The user excels at Genjutsu that is used with the clan's miasma. The user gains 4 additional genjutsu per body rank. In addition, their genjutsu cast by using the miasma as a source or trigger may add an additional sense to the illusion. The user gains an additional 2 custom slots to be used for Genjutsu involving their miasma.
▱▰▱ Touch of the Boundless | The Uzumaki can create any and all seals, and therefore cast any sealing technique - no matter how intricate or complex - upon a single touch of their palm without handseals. This alternative method for Fuuin must still adhere to the alternative jutsu casting clause as chakra must still be gathered to accomplish a technique as a seal isn't instantly created. In addition, with one-touch and one action, the Uzumaki is able to summon up to three creatures from a contract for only the chakra cost of the highest-ranked creature summoned.
▱▰▱ Holy Conversion | For every RPC converted to the archpriest's religion they gain an endgame reward of their choice. The endgame reward can only be up to 2,000 XP in value. This PA is only obtained by archpriests and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Plunder of the Vagabond | As a globally feared villain, you will forever be able to obtain Endgame perks with only three-quarters of the experience required.

LavenderandVelvet

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:01 pm
“ And my eyes see many more glories and victories for you, your grace.“ She bowed to him and looked about the room once more, the massive yokai swirled about the sky and through the clouds “ This jutsu is an absolute masterpiece. “ She walked to the window and touched the now violet colored glass, it was a complete marvel. She had never seen anything like it in her life nor had she seen power like this before “ I am but a lowly Illusionist versed in Deception and Terror. “ She beg and to remember what happened to her before this; the Genjutsu, the Village and those scum that threw her away like trash. It wasn’t a lie, Jove was born in a small hovel outside of the Rain Country only to find herself drugged and placed within the walls of Amegakure. She wanted to prove herself useful in any situation “ I have learned that Terror is a language that all understand. “

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰

“Ephemeral Ozymandias”

LavenderandVelvet

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:31 pm
User Image

Roku meandered into Satoshi's office not long after he had killed his father in the Earth district. He hadn't muttered a single word the entire way back to the office. The man wasn't truly sure how he felt at this point. Part of him felt glad that everything had met it's conclusion, but he also felt lost. What now? He got what he wanted right? He couldn't answer those questions that seemed rather simple at first glance. Perhaps that was the reason he felt drawn back to Satoshi. One of the few people that had been able to give him an answer in this life. The man that was now the Amekage. Roku found himself coming in right as a shinobi was being offered a position as the minister of treasury. Not wanting to interrupt he waited around a moment before making his presence known. "Satoshi when you have a minute, I need your guidance." Roku would put simply before waiting for when Satoshi could spare him some time.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 5,000 / 5,000 x ◆¦ INFUUIN KAIx 350 / 350 x ◆¦ Ō-INARIx 500 / 500 x ◆¦ CELESTIALx 1,000 / 1,000 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 5,000 / 5,000 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Scholar/Tamerx ◆¦ S+ RANK CHUNIN x◆¦ UCHIHA-YOZEN x ◆¦ Konohagakurex

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖¦ Passives
                  ● Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ]
                  ● Fireproof Technique [ Taika no Jutsu ]
                  ● Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ]
                  ● Fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
                  ● Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.
                  ● Able to do seals with one hand.
                  ● Bloodline techniques are considered overwhelming.
                  ● Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used
                  ● Artistic Destruction [ Geijutsu-Teki Hakai ] | Rank S x2
                  The user expels chakra into one of their tattoo's equal to the rank of a spiritual technique targeting the user. The user's tattoo absorbs the technique, keeping it sealed within the art for no more than eight posts. This technique must be cast at the rank and potency of the technique being sealed. Releasing the technique costs an activation but no chakra when preformed.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:05 pm
Jove looked back at Roku and cocked her eyebrow, he wasn’t an ugly man; but the importance in his voice rang through the office “ I shall take my leave your Grace. “ She bowed to Satoshi and Roku, she started to the door and turned around. She had heard that the Academy was putting on the Graduation Exams “ I look forward to the showing in the Academy. “ She bowed once again to the pair and made her exit.

[[ / exit ]]

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰

LavenderandVelvet

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:19 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Seina Dokueki | S | Finance Minister | Tamer | Gen-Jutsu |
Appearance:

Seina watched with impartial feelings toward Satoshis new taste for power, intrigued to how much of this side of him would be revealed openly at this point, not doubting her choice in following him nor expecting him to loose his sights regardless of how the power affected him. She cared nothing for the woman who died, so saw nothing out of the act other than an excuse to play with his new toys, this was also fine and Naga also felt that way. The staff about to catch the woman’s body were shocked by the snakes sudden move to action, rearing to nearly the ceilings height as his mouth stretched open and engulfed the woman in a downward slamming into the ground mouth first, nearly taking one of the staff members hands as he went. The dull gurgle and crunching sounds of the woman’s body being mildly crushed and broken upon consumption, the lump that formed to mark her passage through him much smaller than one might expect as a result, the snake giving a satisfied hiss and moving away so they could clean…., the woman had just died and was therefore still good eating. Another thing Seina noticed was of coarse the comments in regard to Satoshis woman/wife Soyeon, he spoke as if speaking about an art project or something in her own opinion and this made her curious on if she should even respect Soyeon if this was the case…. well she’d at least pretend to just as she knew how artists could be when people didn’t respect their work so she simply smiled behind her fan.

The raving would recede at this point as Satoshi clone was done revelling and enjoying some of the fruits of his labours for the now, turning toward the business at hand. He scanned through the supplied papers and seemed satisfied with her results, of coarse mentioning a thought of her own, which was to avoid relying on the sky sector financially. The prudence of this was something she also agreed with as it would loosen their grip and sway, allowing things to function with less of the rich if the happened to need culling for one reason or another. The liquid he has been drinking had caught her eye as unfamiliar, though she chalked it off to the many being a pirate and having something esoteric or home made, which it appeared to be the latter. He fan was lowered as she allowed an expression of curiosity and contemplation to be revealed, the fan snapping closed as she tapped her chin with it. ”You are correct in the village needing to function without relying solely on the sky sector, that’s nothing but trouble in the end. My clan will personally fund the arena on behalf of the village, I was thinking it’ll keep the other members of sky sectors fingers out of the stadiums funds entirely, I think a hundred thousand Ryo should cover it Lord Satoshi.” The woman said this all with a lack of her normal airs with her tone, more focused on working on actual important matters, rather than superficial posturing that dragged things out.

At that point the woman would peer at the other people present for a split instant, straightening up and addressing him with a short and courteous bow as she now chose to respond to his offer of a taxing but valued position. Siena’s ability with numbers was pretty average and she wasn’t really a businesswoman… however she had her clan to help her in areas she lacked and also ran the clan very efficiently, so the burden the position would offer was something she could adapt. It wa hard to hide her pleased tone, the gaze around the room she gave having been an establishing look to basically show her face to those who stood there and heard her be offered the position, she wanted them to know her face as she accepted almost hungrily. ”The position would honour me and I’m certain I will adapt to its expectations as soon as I can, I accept the offer gratefully.” The words were clear and crisp as she offered an immodest smirk, her piercing eyes locked onto Satoshis singular visible one with a squint that showed her as serious.

”In respect to your Yorujozo…, it sounds exactly like something I was looking for, if the citizens were going to carry more weight I needed something to help repress the burden they bore. Plus we need things to increase our economy not run by the greed of many of my class. May I have a sample later so I can test it’s potency and affects or people? It’ll let me figure how best to dose it. One of the Oni brewers would be useful too, they could help with answering questions about costs and the like.” She pointed at the drink with her fan while being thoughtful about how she would do all of this, she wanted to become on of his established and not to be seen as some traitor whom helped them by the other Prophets, she had her work cut out for her and so she’d get on it right away. She put her empty hand into her robes and removed some cheques, placing them on the desk and quickly filling one in for the funds for the arena, sighing it and adding it in with the other papers before sorting them into a neat pile as she’d be needing them. The only papers left were things Satoshi needed to sign himself as the Kage, being as Seina would need to wait until things with her new position were official. Seina would point with her hand in the general direction of the academy, Satoshi may or may not have been familiar enough with the villages layout by now to be able to guess what she was away to ask ”I hear an exam is being run with some slightly different rules at the academy, I was hoping to see this myself if you don’t mind my excusing myself Lord Satoshi.” She said with a hint of genuine curiosity in her voice, wanting to see how things were changed with her own eyes.

(Ooc:
Forwards 100k of 111k ryo to Stadium Funds. That covers a castles so I think it should a stadium, she’s simply funding it for the village cause I think it’s cool. This isn’t a ploy to have her bethe owner or anything just to be clear XD it’s the villages/Satoshis Arena.)

Stamina 1655/1655 | Chakra 1815/1815 | 894/894 Clan Sage chakra |
Strength 2| speed 4 | agility 4 | endurance 2

Actions:

-techniques used

Summons

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Within a few minutes, Satoshi got word of two interesting travelers who crossed the Ring Lake. One was dressed up as his mother and the other was a guard from the Pale Citadel in the Lightning Empire with a message for him. Satoshi tapped his chin in amusement before responding to the KASA agent. "Bring the imperial guard and "Kagami" girl to me." If she was dressing up as his mother he assumed that she was a fan of some sort. He was also far too curious to pass this up even if she was an agent of some sort. The KASA agent bowed before departing and would escort Emiko and the guard to the Dour Manor shortly. Once the imperial guard arrived, Satoshi assumed that the letter he received would pertain to the "gift" that he sent to Unki. However, to his surprise, the letter was about Jashinists and a kage summit. He rolled the paper back up and put it on his desk with a devious smile. It could be a trap for the Lightning Empire to get me. But if it's real then it might be a good opportunity to...introduce myself." Satoshi was chipper about this news as he considered the possibilities with the Hyuuga guard leaving the room. "Yes, Roku?" The Amekage responded to Roku as he asked his question. Then he focused on Seina. "Well then, let's commence construction on the arena shortly." If Seina was funding it then they could probably get it up and running shortly. Satoshi saw no reason to delay the arena's development. "The important thing to remember about the Yorujozo is that you must consume a leaf from the Night Forest trees of the Land of Fire. Once you eat the leaf you gain an immunity to the toxic effects of the poison and will be able to imbibe it as an alcohol." The Amekage offered this insight. There would need to be a way to mass distribute the inky black night forest leaves to the populace before selling the Yorujozo. He would also permit her to receive some samples for research and experimentation. He nodded when she asked if she could be dismissed. "You're dismissed. When you get there, give this letter to my main body and Toso." Satoshi then plucked the rolled-up Kage Summit letter from his desk and placed it in Seina's hands.

×TITLE: Shodai Amekage】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 10 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 10 || 5,000】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 0 || 1,500

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Active Effects
Sharingan Status:
• Inactive
• Active | Hypnosis Lens
Crow Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen

Yogen's Used Techniques:

▰ Akumu
Rank D | Chakra: 390 | Stamina: 300
Str: 0 | Spd: 0 | Agi: 2 | End: 0

Akumu's Used Techniques:

Weapon Specs
Description: Kagekiken no Gensō is a haunted legendary blade that is infamous for "making fictions real" with a three-act drama that is based on illusory genjutsu and manifests as simple games. The first act represents a great hero who embarks on his journey but is forced to confront the darkness of his own psyche and that of his traitorous companions. The second act represents when the hero overcomes the betrayal and hides from the beast he was sent to kill. The third and final act details how the hero slays the beast, defeats the dark forces, and saves the kingdom. All genjutsu manifested by Kagekiken itself are holographic in nature meaning that everyone in its presence who detects the trigger including the wielder is subject to the rules of the play unless they release themselves. All performances are choreographed games meaning that there is a determined fate behind what occurs and it is not a gamble.Kagekiken has a dark blue katana hilt and bronze tsuba that deceptively indicates that it is a katana when sheathed but when unsheathed the blade is revealed to be a cutlass.
Ability Summary:
Act I: The Shadow Game [ Dai Ichi: Kage Gēmu ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Cost [ Spritual ]
Description: The wielder creates a thick "curtain" of purple miasma generated through the blade. If the miasma is viewed, inhaled, or acknowledged in any other way then they are placed under the rules of Kagekiken's shadow game including the wielder, allies, and enemies alike. The shadow game is that anyone whose shadow is stepped on by another player becomes insane. One tier higher insanity compared to the rank of the genjutsu is applied to those whose shadow was stepped on. Players can hide in their shadow and shrink it down to half its size or grow it to double its size. The shadow of Kagekiken can cut the shadow of another to seemingly cause the same injury on their actual body. Those who lose the shadow game become more insane and susceptible to additional fictions.
Description: The cutlass is covered in haunting and blaring violet light that when acknowledged begins the second act of the opera. All players including the user start with the first tier of mental stress. Expending 10 chakra allows violet light to consume any player including the user and opponent to cloak them in invisibility. Using combat actions causes the hider to be revealed. Invisibility does not consume an action so players can weave in and out of invisibility with ease. When a player makes physical contact with another it makes the other player "found" and raises their tier of mental stress by one. The player that reaches the fourth tier of mental stress first loses the game and is affected by genjutsu at [1] sense higher for the rest of the battle.
Act III. Make Believe [ Dai San: Itsuwari ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Spiritual
Description: A purple fog (can be substituted for miasma) originates from Kagekiken over the entire area (topix) and acknowledgment of the fog begins the game. Because of the illusionary nature of the fog, it can be blasted away but will cover the area immediately and seems to constantly replace itself. In the fog's denseness, there are passing phantoms of monstrous yokai. While in the fog, players can create [1] X-Ranked monster per post of their own imagination using their own chakra. The created monster can use basic combat attacks against another player's monster. When a player's monster dies a tiered amount of insanity based on the chakra rank of the monster inflicts the creator. If a monster harms a player's body they believe the injuries are real.

Poison Specs
Narcotic Description: Yorujozo is a violet alcoholic brew created by the Shadowfoot Tribe of oni who live in the black forest (Kuro Shinrin) of the Land of Fire. These oni are born with gray skin that turns violet from the amount of Yorujozo they consume. Regular consumption of Yorujozo can turn the lips violet while constant intake dyes the body's skin. Yorujozo is highly toxic and hallucinogenic. The Shadowfoot oni consider the liquid sacred because consumption of it gives them otherworldly visions which aid in deciphering prophecies, a central aspect of the tribe's culture. The brew is highly sedative as well and helps the consumer sleep while also delivering the typical effects of alcohol. The brew is made from the inky purple leaves of the black forest's trees. Newborn Shadowfoot oni are fed a single leaf to allow them to consume Yorujozo without harm. Those who ingest this rare leaf become immune to Yorujozo's toxicity while retaining the psychedelic and alcoholic effects. Yorujozo is a viscous liquid of violet coloring that flows like honey and creates illusory fumes. It tastes as foul as ink when it hits the tongue but has a sweet and pleasant taste when swallowed. It can easily be made into gas and applied to miasma techniques. Yorujozo when it poisons a target is highly sedative and reduces speed greatly. It causes insanity and intense hallucinations psychologically. Physically the poison turns the skin violet and necrotic while causing the eyes to shake and is intensely disorienting. The rare black forest leaves that are used to brew this poison can be used as an acutely efficacious antidote.

• Reduces speed by 8.
• Subtracts 160 chakra and stamina from reserves. (If cured immediately, this effect does not apply.)
• Because it is an oni brew all status effects are one tier lower in effectiveness against oni:
• Insanity | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Reduces agility by 8 until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled.
▱▰▱• The caster can add [4] phantasms (sensory hallucinations) to any additional genjutsu until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled. Cannot go beyond the [5] sense limit.
• Disease | Tier 4
• Vertigo | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Shunshin can be used but are disoriented and cause the user to end up somewhere else, Shunshin and Kawarimi cause nausea reducing activation and additionally causes the user to fall on the ground.

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Crow Eye | When a young Satoshi looked through the lens of fate to see his prophecy, his right eye was taken as a price. This eye has been nicknamed his "crow eye" because it was cursed by the crow king Yatagarasu in exchange for the prophecy. This crow eye is connected to the eyes of Yogen, the personal summon of Satoshi who has been fate bound to his summoner. Satoshi's crow eye and Yogen's eyes will often glow in unison. The crow eye's appearance is a ghastly violet that glows when it is not covered by an eyepatch. When the sharingan is used through the crow eye it appears to have blackened sclera and glowing purple tomoe and pupils. When the crow eye is in use it causes throbbing headache pain and is more susceptible to blindness. Mangekyo skills used through the crow eye are reduced by [1] use before the blindness status is inflicted. For example, if a technique can be used twice before blindness happens then in the crow eye it could only be used once meaning that the eye goes blind faster. However, the cursed crow eye is maddening when gazed upon as when a genjutsu is cast through it the eye glares with extremely bright violet light and inflicts insanity equal to the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Phantom Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by his signature style of Phantom Slayer and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
▱▰▱ Mirror Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by the Mirror Image Art taijutsu style and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Lore of the Crows | As a crow sage, Satoshi is able to read the ancient written crow language in the crow contract scroll and learn the secrets of their genjutsu. As a result, in combat, non-instance genjutsu cast by Satoshi in combat last for one post longer for no upkeep cost for each actively summoned crow on the battlefield (maximum of 5) as long as he is the contract holder.
▱▰▱ Fanning Flames | The user's fire based techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's fire based techniques. In addition, should the user's fire ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another fire based technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.
▱▰▱ Touch of the Boundless | The Uzumaki can create any and all seals, and therefore cast any sealing technique - no matter how intricate or complex - upon a single touch of their palm without handseals. This alternative method for Fuuin must still adhere to the alternative jutsu casting clause as chakra must still be gathered to accomplish a technique as a seal isn't instantly created. In addition, with one-touch and one action, the Uzumaki is able to summon up to three creatures from a contract for only the chakra cost of the highest-ranked creature summoned.
▱▰▱ Holy Conversion | For every RPC converted to the archpriest's religion they gain an endgame reward of their choice. The endgame reward can only be up to 2,000 XP in value. This PA is only obtained by archpriests and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Plunder of the Vagabond | As a globally feared villain, you will forever be able to obtain Endgame perks with only three-quarters of the experience required.

Brooy

Prince_yureil

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:12 am
User ImageUser Image

The trip to the office of the Amekage was one that was not as bad as Kagami would have thought. The surprise of getting a one way ticket to the place that she had so despised. A sour scowl remained on her face as the small tyrant would make her way through the rain ridden streets of the village. Her feet echoed alongside the masked village agent that would lead her towards the center of the ground level, the Earth Sector. Overhead, the building tops towered over the streets as the girl could only imagine the livelihood of the people that had watched the common people down below them. Things seemed as normal for a prison such as this, although she couldn't help but wonder what lied outside what she didn't know. Besides the ones so clearly in need of help here, was there a populace that had been trampled on by the factors above? There was no doubt in her mind if the disparity between the ground floor and the high rises was any indicator. The ever darkened sky would be cemented with the eye of a crowd watching down upon the villagers, with Kagami find it almost absurdly "This better be a short meeting. I'm losing my appetite just entertaining this little meeting." she thought to herself. Among the many thoughts in her head, she'd crane her head upwards as they drew near the heart of the Earth Sector and their intended destination, The Dour Manor. The agent taking the way would head further inside as three buildings stood before Kagami. The building itself would be wrapped in a wall of defenses, her golden irises beaming around every corner that she assumed that another three goggled agents would be peering against the back of her neck to insert a knife into. Might do well to red carefully form here on out.

The doors to the manor opened for the two of them, with the blue haired wanderer lagging a slight ways behind her silent leader. He didn't seem like the types of answer any questions so it would be best saved for the person in charge here. Something in the back of her head had been a bit impressed with plain it looked being in the area of the city without too much to show off but was quickly silenced before it could become a problem. Just a prison with far too many layers than most others. This was the fate of every village. Another cage for humanity to remain shackled to suffer through. Yet what made her think was the name of the kage here. Her own flesh and blood, here of all places. Ruling a village by himself. She didn't know whether to be sickened by such a display or proud of her son for his graduation from a position.

After a staircase or two, Kagami would be taken through two doors leading to the hailed office of the Amekage. Sitting there in his chair, with the village reflected through the window, would be the man of the hour. With an eyepatch over one eye and dressed to appear like the official that he so wished to be. She said nothing for the first few footsteps, the damp clothing lightly touched her skin somewhat until she would come to be at a respectable distance from the desk. The height difference between the two was comically, but it would have to work. "Satoshi, dear." she smiled so dotingly. "It's so good to finally meet you at last. Your prophecy since it began in Arashigakure has been quite the journey to read about. Who would have thought a son of mine would become kage himself?" She was still of a troubled mind as this cognitive dissonance of hers would create a maelstrom of emotions in her head. But she would entertain the idea for now for civility's sake.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                            「 C K R A : :x2,075 // 2,075 」 tab 「 S T M : :x1,375 // 1,375 」 tab 「 X P : :x5,234 」 tab 「 両 : :x0 」
                                                            tab 「 Wanderer 」 tab 「 S-Rank 」 tab 「 Kurama 」 tab 「 Gen. Spec 」 tab 「 Suiton / Katon 」

[ Profile ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                                                                    Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                                                                      • Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                                                                    STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                                                                    This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

Gen. Specialist: Those who are a specialist can choose one category of genjutsu to follow as a path. You can follow the path of the illusionist (illusory focus), enchanter/enchantress (enchantment focus), trickster (instance focus), or conjurer (chain focus). Selecting a Path grants [3] additional custom slots and [1] keystone for techniques of that category. Genjutsu that are cast by those of this specialization are more efficient as according to the user's body rank, all Genjutsu are [10] Chakra cheaper to perform with the user's specialized Focus are further reduced by another [5] Chakra per body rank. No cost can be lower than a minimum of [5] Chakra. Once every other post all three of the genjutsu specialist's activations in a post can be used for genjutsu.

Master of Deception: With genjutsu, realism and the sensory ability of the target factor heavily into the ability of the victim to realize they are in a genjutsu. The illusionist chooses [1] Sense of Specialization that will render a genjutsu cost [1] rank less if the casted genjutsu's primary sense is their specialization. Genjutsu that use the illusionist's Sense of Specialization as the primary sense become resistant to the sensory powers of sages and non-Infinite Perception discipline scholars. This resistance means that the genjutsu will go unnoticed from these abilities. Since the illusionist has become so adept in their Sense of Specialization they may always weave it into genjutsu as an Additional Sense unless it would bring the illusion's sensory control above the [5] limit. The illusionist may also always select any Additional Sense that is not their Sense of Specialization to add to a genjutsu as long as it does not exceed the cap of [5] manipulated senses.

Sense of Specialization: Sound
                                                                Lasting Hypnosis: The user's genjutsu prowess has achieved a heightened level of potency and lingers for longer. The primary sense of any genjutsu that was released using Kai lingers for [1] additional post. This residual effect is minor because the manipulation of the target with the technique has ended. For example, a complete darkness sight genjutsu that was dispelled may leave the lingering feeling that the world is still a bit darker than it is in reality. If a genjutsu used a mental status effect then it will linger for [1] post longer at one level below what it was before at a minimum of level one. Originally level one mental status effects are too weak to linger. The base duration of your genjutsu are increased by [1] post at E-C, [2] at B-A, and [3] at S and above. Instance genjutsu are not affected by an increase of duration but instead cannot be dispelled by kai and only by pain. Genjutsu upkeep lessens by [5] Chakra per body rank and non-Instant are applied with overwhelming, requiring lingering genjutsu to use [1.5x] the resource to Kai.

Kurama:
                                                                Sakkakugan owners are typically physically fragile.
                                                                The Sakkakugan is able to see the life-force of a demon inside it's host even when it is hidden by a seal.

Sakkakugan Abilities:
                                                                Life Sense: Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.
                                                                Potent Illusions: Genjutsu performed while Sakkakugan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai
                                                                Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                                The Gift of Life: The user may trade their life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed.

Personal Attributes:
                                                                Abolishing Sight: All techniques labeled 'weakness' have their duration increased by [1] post.
                                                                Interweaving Fairytales: Because the Sakkakugan is so adept at weaving genjutsu together they are afforded a unique version of self korabo which is done in place of a normal korabo between two illusions. When more than one genjutsu is on the target their ranks are shifted so that the lower ranked genjutsus get their strength bumped up to highest ranked genjutsu on the target for the rest of it's duration. This is only useable up to the users self ranked korabo level and each genjutsu is still treated as separate when interacting with kai. Any upkeeps are also increased to reflect this change.
                                                                Otherwordly Imagery: Genjutsu performed by Emiko cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )
                                                                Mental Break: Emiko is able to use each Sakkakugan's "weakness" techniques twice instead of once.
                                                                Doubtful Whispers: With her focus on auditory hallucinations, Emiko is able to cast any genjutsu through the sense of sound.
                                                                Vicarious Visions: When a genjutsu deals with any elemental status that can be attributed, the target will suffer from the tier that is one rank below of the genjutsu cast. Any resources afflicted are only temporary, and given back when the genjutsu is kai'd or broken through some other means.

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Ephemeral Ozymandias
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:10 pm
User Image

Roku's eyes moved about the room as he began to notice all of the things actually going on in the office. It seemed Satoshi had become a very busy man since Roku had left early. Was it really the same day? It was becoming hard to tell the longer Roku was in the rain village. "I have finished what I came here to do." Roku spoke in a matter of fact type of way. "But, now I'm lost again." The man took a look at the others in the room. Roku new that Satoshi didn't really have much time and he didn't wish to waste it. "When you have a moment, I wish to read more of the prophecy. I believe I'll be able to read much more clearly now." As Roku finished speaking, his eyes swirled into his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 5,000 / 5,000 x ◆¦ INFUUIN KAIx 350 / 350 x ◆¦ Ō-INARIx 500 / 500 x ◆¦ CELESTIALx 1,000 / 1,000 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 5,000 / 5,000 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Scholar/Tamerx ◆¦ S+ RANK CHUNIN x◆¦ UCHIHA-YOZEN x ◆¦ Konohagakurex

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives
                  ● Fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
                  ● Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.
                  ● Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used
                  The user expels chakra into one of their tattoo's equal to the rank of a spiritual technique targeting the user. The user's tattoo absorbs the technique, keeping it sealed within the art for no more than eight posts. This technique must be cast at the rank and potency of the technique being sealed. Releasing the technique costs an activation but no chakra when preformed.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Satoshi reached into his sleeve when Roku finished speaking with him. He retrieved an odd object, it was a small black leaf from a dark forest. Once it was plucked from his sleeve, he would plop it in Roku's palm. "Eat this leaf and you'll be able to drink the night brew." He walked across the room and filled a glass with a thick violet liquid from a crystal decanter. "Yorujozo is a potent brew from the oni of the night forest. For those who are unwise, the night brew can cloud the mind with lies. However, for those who can read prophecies, there's more truth in the brew than all the gods of Earth." He handed Roku the glass before filling his own goblet. "It's foul on the nostrils and the tongue but if you can swallow it then it becomes the sweetest taste you can imagine. You'll...get used to it. Prophecy is an acquired taste just as the Yorujozo is." Satoshi would down his draught of the night brew in no time as if it were a glass of water before licking his blue lips. "It has the curious trait of turning your lips blue if you drink it enough. To me, it's a sign of enlightenment. With the eternal mangekyo, the night brew, and the crow lore, you'll read your destiny like a book. But be cautious, the first sip is always the most...intense." Satoshi was already beginning to see beautifully dark otherworldly images. The brew was always fast-acting and Satoshi was utterly obsessed with it. He grabbed the massive crow contract scroll from his back and unraveled it on the desk so that Roku could sit and read the scraggly crow language across from him.

▱▰▱He then plopped himself in his cushy desk chair. He allowed the ghastly rum to relax him as he enjoyed the moderately drunken state. The Amekage put his hands behind his head as he watched the imposter girl walk in. The two KASA agents who escorted her would walk behind Satoshi's desk and stand guard over him as was the standard operating procedure. "How old are you, girl? Thirteen? Don't yee think you're a little young to be my mother?" Satoshi laughed mockingly and prodded her as watching this girl dress and act like his mother was beyond bizarre and hysterical to him, especially in his drunken state. "Indeed, it was my fate to become the first Amekage. Yet I often wonder what my mother, father, and the rest of Kogarashi would think of this outcome. They believed that villages were tyranny. Perhaps they are, yet it seems that this presents a prime opportunity to me." Satoshi spoke in a highly self-satisfied tone. He recognized the delicious irony of Kagami and Sandayu's progeny becoming a kage. Yet not just any kage, but perhaps the most authoritative and tyrannical kage that ever lived. Not that it was his choice, but life was filled with hilarious inconsistencies such as this. Nonetheless, he was curious about this girl and it would present at least some entertainment value to him to manipulate her and see how far he could push her simply because he could.

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Active Effects
Sharingan Status:
• Inactive
• Active | Hypnosis Lens
Crow Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen

Yogen's Used Techniques:

Weapon Specs
Ability Summary:

Poison Specs

• Reduces speed by 8.
• Insanity | Tier 4
• Disease | Tier 4
• Vertigo | Tier 4

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Fanning Flames | The user's fire based techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's fire based techniques. In addition, should the user's fire ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another fire based technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.

Brooy

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Her entrance was greeted rather poorly all things considered. Kagami furrowed her brows as she watched the man cast her aside for the moment to address another person in the office over some trivial matters such as some night brew from the oni clan. What he spoke about didn't concern her but she couldn't help but overhear what it was exactly that he was planning. The young man that he was in the office with him came involved in some sort of prophecy, drinking from something that poisoned the mind so heavily that it was almost like a strong sake. Even his lips would have a faint blue coloration to them "Yorujozo...This appears less like a formal meeting than it is a frat house." she thought to herself while patiently awaiting her turn to be addressed. The glass of brew was downed and he finally would turn to face her with malice lacing those azure lips.

The tone set Kagami back somewhat, but she continued on. If he wanted to drop the humble act of wasting her time, she'd return the favor tenfold. "In this body, certainly. But I've been reborn anew since my defeat. A second chance to see to what your father and I set out to accomplish." The girl replied. She paused, her eyes moving to the window as the sound of rain droplets would light rap upon the glass for a moment or two, before then returning to meet with his lone eye while he spoke further about the irony of it all. The son of Kogarashi, here in charge of the very thing they deemed so evil. This meeting was beginning to wear on her nerves, her feet shifting while she would cross her arms in a silent frustration but still keeping that calm façade. "I can't say I'm thrilled to see my own flesh and blood not only running a village. Not when what your Father and I fought for was within our grasp. At least Uziogakure and Arashigakure had the decency to disguise their people's suffering." A pause was shared between them as she took a moment to let out an exasperated sigh. "It doesn't have to be this way, darling. Step away from this precipice you're on and we can finish what we started. These people have suffered from a village long enough. They finished with one tyrant, and they certainly don't need another one." She hoped her words could reach her son, though his actions clearly would suggest that he had quite the opposite in mind.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                            「 C K R A : :x2,075 // 2,075 」 tab 「 S T M : :x1,375 // 1,375 」 tab 「 X P : :x5,234 」 tab 「 両 : :x0 」
                                                            tab 「 Wanderer 」 tab 「 S-Rank 」 tab 「 Kurama 」 tab 「 Gen. Spec 」 tab 「 Suiton / Katon 」

[ Profile ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

• Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                                                                    STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                                                                    This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

Gen. Specialist: Those who are a specialist can choose one category of genjutsu to follow as a path. You can follow the path of the illusionist (illusory focus), enchanter/enchantress (enchantment focus), trickster (instance focus), or conjurer (chain focus). Selecting a Path grants [3] additional custom slots and [1] keystone for techniques of that category. Genjutsu that are cast by those of this specialization are more efficient as according to the user's body rank, all Genjutsu are [10] Chakra cheaper to perform with the user's specialized Focus are further reduced by another [5] Chakra per body rank. No cost can be lower than a minimum of [5] Chakra. Once every other post all three of the genjutsu specialist's activations in a post can be used for genjutsu.

Master of Deception: With genjutsu, realism and the sensory ability of the target factor heavily into the ability of the victim to realize they are in a genjutsu. The illusionist chooses [1] Sense of Specialization that will render a genjutsu cost [1] rank less if the casted genjutsu's primary sense is their specialization. Genjutsu that use the illusionist's Sense of Specialization as the primary sense become resistant to the sensory powers of sages and non-Infinite Perception discipline scholars. This resistance means that the genjutsu will go unnoticed from these abilities. Since the illusionist has become so adept in their Sense of Specialization they may always weave it into genjutsu as an Additional Sense unless it would bring the illusion's sensory control above the [5] limit. The illusionist may also always select any Additional Sense that is not their Sense of Specialization to add to a genjutsu as long as it does not exceed the cap of [5] manipulated senses.

Sense of Specialization: Sound
                                                                Lasting Hypnosis: The user's genjutsu prowess has achieved a heightened level of potency and lingers for longer. The primary sense of any genjutsu that was released using Kai lingers for [1] additional post. This residual effect is minor because the manipulation of the target with the technique has ended. For example, a complete darkness sight genjutsu that was dispelled may leave the lingering feeling that the world is still a bit darker than it is in reality. If a genjutsu used a mental status effect then it will linger for [1] post longer at one level below what it was before at a minimum of level one. Originally level one mental status effects are too weak to linger. The base duration of your genjutsu are increased by [1] post at E-C, [2] at B-A, and [3] at S and above. Instance genjutsu are not affected by an increase of duration but instead cannot be dispelled by kai and only by pain. Genjutsu upkeep lessens by [5] Chakra per body rank and non-Instant are applied with overwhelming, requiring lingering genjutsu to use [1.5x] the resource to Kai.

Kurama:
                                                                Sakkakugan owners are typically physically fragile.
                                                                The Sakkakugan is able to see the life-force of a demon inside it's host even when it is hidden by a seal.

Sakkakugan Abilities:
                                                                Life Sense: Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.
                                                                Potent Illusions: Genjutsu performed while Sakkakugan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai
                                                                Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                                                The Gift of Life: The user may trade their life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed.

Personal Attributes:
                                                                Abolishing Sight: All techniques labeled 'weakness' have their duration increased by [1] post.
                                                                Interweaving Fairytales: Because the Sakkakugan is so adept at weaving genjutsu together they are afforded a unique version of self korabo which is done in place of a normal korabo between two illusions. When more than one genjutsu is on the target their ranks are shifted so that the lower ranked genjutsus get their strength bumped up to highest ranked genjutsu on the target for the rest of it's duration. This is only useable up to the users self ranked korabo level and each genjutsu is still treated as separate when interacting with kai. Any upkeeps are also increased to reflect this change.
                                                                Otherwordly Imagery: Genjutsu performed by Emiko cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )
                                                                Mental Break: Emiko is able to use each Sakkakugan's "weakness" techniques twice instead of once.
                                                                Doubtful Whispers: With her focus on auditory hallucinations, Emiko is able to cast any genjutsu through the sense of sound.
                                                                Vicarious Visions: When a genjutsu deals with any elemental status that can be attributed, the target will suffer from the tier that is one rank below of the genjutsu cast. Any resources afflicted are only temporary, and given back when the genjutsu is kai'd or broken through some other means.

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Ephemeral Ozymandias
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:
                                                                    Quote:

Novasse

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:49 pm
User Image

"Oh um alright." Roku replied to Satoshi with a modest amount of uncertainty in his voice. Without much hesitation he placed the leaf into his mouth. It was quickly obvious that Roku didn't enjoy the taste of it at all. Regardless of how he felt about the leaf, the man would still suffer through it and force it down his throat. Both his mouth and throat felt dry from eating the damn thing and all there was to drink was the brew. The man gripped the glass and brought it up to examine the violet liquid. Damn. If the taste of the leaf was so bad, Roku really couldn't image what the drink tasted like. Roku moved his glass up toward Satoshi with a short gesture of his arm. "Salud." The man would say before downing a sizeable gulp of the liquid.

Immediately his eyes widened as his sharingan was forcefully activated not of his own accord. "Woah..." Was all the man would say as his eyes deadlocked on the scroll, not paying any mind to the conversation that was being had over him. Not that it was really any business of Roku's that Satoshi's mother had been reborn as a little girl. No his mind was much to focused on the images playing out before him. The images themselves were almost tangible. The past, present, and future all blended together into a simultaneous stream. Roku could see why this would be maddening to the normal eye. There would be just no way of keeping up with the flow of time while trying to decipher the events before him. Even for a man with the Eternal Mangekyou sharingan it was almost too much to handle and was certainly as intense as Satoshi had described. Just as Roku thought he was going to lose track of what was happening, everything suddenly seemed to become very clear to him. His eyes raced between the different streams of time playing out before him.

Roku was in Satoshi's office, but it didn't feel the same. The Kagami child was gone and Satoshi was no longer sitting in his chair. Roku's eyes moved around the room to see where Satoshi had gone to find he was standing by the window and he wasn't alone. Satoshi was speaking with a indistinctive figure that had it's back toward Roku. "With all of the information we have on Konoha, we won't have to worry about them for long. We can use this information to destroy them if we have to." Satoshi would say to the individual. As he spoke, Roku got up from his seat and began to walk around the room at a slow pace, his eyes locked on the figure. "Continue keeping an eye on Konoha for us and our goals will be accomplished." The man continued to walk around the side of the room, the individual's face slowly coming into view. "Roku."

Everything swirled as Roku's focus was shifted to another stream of time. The man found himself in the Hokage's office, standing before Sadayo. "Roku I want to commend you for preventing the rain from getting that information on us. I don't trust Satoshi and we need you to keep an eye on them." Roku was confused as it seemed he was destined to become some sort of double agent for Amegakure. What purpose would that serve? And why would be betray his village like that? Unfortunately it seemed that was the end of the vision as Roku once again found himself seated in front of Satoshi. The man could tell he was beginning to feel a massively drunk from the concoction Satoshi had given him. "I'm... burp am gonna be in something called Kasa..." Roku sucked in breath as he felt something coming up, but the man would manage to swallow it down. "...but I have to go to konoha..." Roku coughed as he felt his stomach rumbling. 'Oh no. I'm gonna.' Roku took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "to spy on them for you..." Roku put a hand over his mouth as he held his stomach. "I'm so sorry lady. I'm not normally like this." Roku did feel slightly embarrassed to be put in such a position. It was probably an awkward time to mention this was his first time drinking.

User Image

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 6
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Novasse

Quote:

◄ 雨║ 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʀᴀɪɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out