Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:41 am
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili/Familiar in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Grandchild (gender is CC)
Breed (first choice): Wolf with bat wings, draconis tail, draconis horns/scales/face
Breed (2nd choice): Snake- Queztzalcoatl (all works)

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Basket of small animal carcasses along with hair strands from her family members and a wing feather from her own wing

Short IC Response:
Cyanide grumbles as she loops the makeshift band around her neck, testing the strength of the band because the basket she is carrying is quite hefty. Quite satisfied with the work she did, she spreads her wings and takes off from the top of the mountains soaring toward the spot where soquilis or familiars gets together to make wishes to the wishing star that comes once in every blue moon.

As she soars through the skies, the wishing star comes roaring past her above her head and she looks up before she suddenly goes into free fall, allowing her body to relax while she smoothly goes into the nose dive because the window to place her wish is quite short.

Her wings snaps opens and she glides down to the hill overlooking the spot where the pile of gifts or sacrifices are left for the wishing star. Cyanide rolls her eyes as she turns away from the sight of the pile, shaking the band down her neck and the band got stuck behind her horns. A string of expletives could be heard within a mile radius while the dragon thrashes her head wildly which results in basket flying toward the direction of the gift pile with bloody bodies flying everywhere, sending animals scattering everywhere except for brave ones.

Muttering under her breath, Cyanide shakes her head and looks up toward the star- “I have humiliated myself greatly in front of your glowing sight. You owe me a grandchild that was lost for a quite length of the time.” She snarls the words out before she mutters- “Please, wishing star.. I want my family back together.” She grumbles as she stomps the hair strands and feather into the ground so they won’t fly off. “Just give me something for this effort” She snarls at the wishing star before she snaps her wings open and takes off to go on a killing spree to feel better about this entire experience.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:40 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Pitahaya Moonflower
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I haven't had an easy life. You might say I inherited some pretty rotten luck. Every new day brings with it new challenges, new troubles that I have to overcome. As bothersome as it is, I do my best not to let it overcome me. I know there's something good out there waiting for me. I just have to keep going, keep fighting the good fight and find it.
10 Things I Like:
Vibrant colors
Spooky themes
Sumi-e
The moon
Glowy effects
Nimble fingered/footed critters
Wolves
Elemental effects, especially water or fire based
Egyptian themes
Lanterns and/or candles
10 Things I Don't Like:
Clashing colors
Pukey colors
Clowns
Squirrels
Cutesy things
Bugs
Excessive gore
Lots of pink
Occult/demonic imagery
Lesions/pustules
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of the fruits from his tree, wrapped in a ceremonial cloth from his familial herd and bound together with a golden chain.  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:08 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: HoneyTeaTree, stormflower
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: boop
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Maphee leave one of his feathers, while Ker is sure to find the most beautiful pearl she can as an offering for the wishing star.
Short IC Response: Ker had seen the wonders that love had done for her bonded, Enyo. While the koi had a wonderful relationship with her twin brother, Ker had long felt the longing for someone... more in her life. Though the pairing was unusual, a creature of the sky and a creature of the sea, Ker still felt a special connection the dark dappled owl that she had yet to feel with anyone else. The purple koi was familiar with the strange spirits that roamed the lands and she had heard many a tale of others being blessed by their light from the night sky. Perhaps the spirits would deign to shine their light upon her and her union with Maphee.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:10 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Bellatrix
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Bellatrix is known to be a bit of a firecracker, when you get on her bad side. She knows how to fight and she won't let up until either she wins or can't fight anymore. This is one very loyal mare though, to those who she is friends or family with. She believes in fair play and will make sure that others keep their word. Like the stallion who raised her, she is dedicated to those she cares about. She needs a familiar to help her and for her to love. She has seen the others in the herd she is part of with their familiars and she wants that. This is one lady that is a blend of sugar and spice.
10 Things I Like: Stars, flowers, Bows, glowing, cute things, wings, wolves, fox, owl, multiple tails
10 Things I Don't Like: Demonic symbols, exposed innards, too much blood, bugs (cept butterflies/ladybugs), Snakes, horror, alligator, condor, jellyfish, octopus
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A glowing feather preened from one of her wings.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:54 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Nekros
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:Nekros is a roaming Witch doctor. Traveling far and wide collecting ingredients for his potions and remedies that he gives to those that need it. Sometimes for a price.. other times for trade. Broody and not much of a talker he is very observant.
10 Things I Like: Bones, Glow, Raccoons, Horror, Naturals, Voodoo aesthetic.
10 Things I Don't Like: Yellow..
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?Nekros leaves a few of his well made potions along with a feather from his wing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:48 am

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): sister
Breed (first choice): wolf
Breed (2nd choice): fox
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A smooth rock he found that looks like a crescent moon
Short IC Response: "Roaming new places is fun, but I kinda miss having somebody to roam around with. I haven't seen my sister since we were pups but she was always ready for an adventure. So maybe if you see her, you could tell her I was looking, star?" Phobos felt only a small sliver of "silly" for talking up at the night sky, but he felt better just getting the words out- no matter what he was talking to.  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:34 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Hitomi Moriko
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Im an aid or caretaker to nature and I spend a lot of my time traveling from forest to forest making sure they stay healthy. I've made acquaintances along the way but it would be nice to find a true companion. One that understands me and maybe can help me as well as keep me company as I travel around. Maybe even someone to make me laugh when I start to feel lonely and feel down.
10 Things I Like: Complimenting colors, Flowers, Bells, Glowy things, tree butts, flowing hair, fluff, wings, markings, uniqueness
10 Things I Don't Like: Muddy colors, 'pasted on' landscapes, mohawks, aquatics for her....cant think of anything else.
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A gold leaf from her leg bracer thing, 2-toned yellow and blue rose resting on an empty twig from her tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:50 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Calixita
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Parent 1: Lily (Calixita)
Uncert
Parent 2: Cian (Calixita)
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A collection of beautiful roses.
Short IC Response: (Optional)  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:51 am

Relation: Sibling
Breed (first choice): Owl?
Breed (2nd choice): Bear?
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A tailfeather
Short IC Response: Boomkin simply pads up to the top of the hill, opens her beak and makes a horrible, guttural sound that's a mix of a roar and an owl screech. It's terrible, really, but the only way she can really express herself. Words aren't her strong suit, but...it's clear enough that she's got some emotion in those roars.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:22 pm

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Father
Breed (first choice): wolf
Breed (2nd choice): fox
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her star ornaments
Short IC Response: Starcatcher gingerly took off one of the star ornaments on her tail. She had been gifted the accessories by her parents when she had come of age and left her parents' territory. Feeling homesick she had traveled back home but her parents were nowhere in sight and their scent was long gone. She worried about them and hoped that the wishing star would allow her to see them once more. "Please let me find my parents. I just want to be able to see them. Please let me see at least one of them to make sure they are ok." Starcatcher asked her voice held back a sob while her body shook with emotions.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:16 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: techabyte | PixelDeerest [ aka Pixel-x-Bunny ]
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission:

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: Breeding Agreement
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small blue bead, with a white thread to form a sort of pendant.
Short IC Response: n/a  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:25 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: n/a

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: n/a
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? FEATHERS!
Short IC Response: (Optional)  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:41 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Lumi "Moon Weaver"
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Lumi sees herself as "Chaotic Neutral". She will do what she likes, when she wants. She'll try to avoid drawing attention to herself, however, as that would complicate things and she'd rather not have that. An extra set of eyes would come in handy, someone to watch out from above...
10 Things I Like: Owls, the night sky, glow, crystals, feathers, floof, sp00p, Sumi-e, mutations.
10 Things I Don't Like: Bugs (especially sp0des (phobia), gore (any kind; squicks me out).
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A tuft of her own fur from both her feral and non-feral forms with an amethyst crystal nestled on top of it.  
AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 7!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:10 pm
Spirit's Blessing  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:15 pm
Spirits Blessing
Calixita

Long-Lost Family Member  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff