Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Marr's Pass (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lewis
Tipa Adventurer (Paladin)
"I could hear birds chirping in the distance."

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Lewis caught Xion before she fell & held her, so he can maintain Xion's balance. I got you, Xion. Lewis saw that Xion's legs were wobbly. Xion, you and your sisters will get used to having human legs. Lewis said this to Xion. Xion, how old are you and your sisters? I'm 16 years old.

KiyokoXXXStryker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:29 pm
User Image
Kairi, Namine and Xion
Mermaid Explorers
”Sister’s stick together!”

At Marrs Pass; Beach; The Docks with Lewis feeling excited and embarrassed.
~"talk" think~

Xion looked to the side with a blush as she felt him holding her. She grunted and nodded, not trusting herself to talk at the moment. She did glance up as he asked about their ages but she was too focused on balancing with a hand on his shoulder so Kairi answered. ” 15. Triplets; as you can probably tell.” she replied, smiling at him as Xion finally got her balance and was able to stand on her own.

“AnimusHelixRebirth”

JunkoxxxTakami

Shy Vampire

8,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Wall Street 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:37 pm
Lewis
Tipa Adventurer (Paladin)
"I could hear birds chirping in the distance."

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Xion, ready to learn how to walk? Lewis helped Xion walk on her new human legs and feet. Xion, be sure to start off slow and steady. I'll catch you.

KiyokoXXXStryker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:59 pm
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)
"You're going to get a headache thinking too much."

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Madison allowed Aqua to see the open waters & above, considering that Aqua's sister, Marina, got a head start.
Meanwhile, Derek arrived at Marr's Pass beach for a walk after he ate breakfast and purchased 2 Watermelon slices from the Parent Cafe for later. On his way back, he saw a mermaid surface, she had short blue hair, blue eyes, a blue seashell bra and a blue tail. Derek went for a closer look, she was really beautiful and Derek blushed a bit.
Good morning, I'm Derek of Tipa and my class is Knight. What's your name?

PixelMouseSk8r

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PixelMouseSk8r

Profitable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:22 pm
User Image
Aqua
Ventus & Marina's sister, Kairi, Namime, Xion's cousin
"An unbreakable connection."

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
The mermaid on the surface of the beach seemed calmed and relaxed until the footsteps of the knight came close. She looks over, swiftly in almost alarmed way before a wave of calm comes over her as the other speaks.
"I didn't think I would see some one so soon..." she says a bit quiet to herself to hold her calm.
She begins to smile at the other, also going a bit red in the face. "I am Aqua, nice to meet you, Derek." She says in a welcoming tone, "What is a knight of... Tipa doing on the shore?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:29 pm
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
I was on my way back to Tipa. Anyway. I have something to show you, Aqua. That's a beautiful tail of yours & you're beautiful. Derek reaching into his pack and got out 2 watermelon slices from his bag, used the Aports Null Spell to remove both the seeds & watermelon rinds from the watermelon slices until they were 2 plain watermelon slices, then gave one to Aqua to eat. These are called watermelons. They're good for a healthy snack. Then Derek sat down near Aqua. Knight is an Adventurer class. I chose that job after I registered at Castle Tipa's Adventurer's Guild. Tipa is a Great Crystal Nation of Ivalice Island. Where are you from, Aqua?

Watermelon Slices:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PixelMouseSk8r

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PixelMouseSk8r

Profitable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:58 pm
User Image
Aqua

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
She continues to smile with the blush on her face as he compliments her. Aqua grabs a hold of the watermelon slice Derek hands her, and she examines it, and takes a bite of it.
"It's quite sweet." she mentions and nods as the other speaks. I'm from Nautilina, it's in the Atlantic part of the ocean. She says looking towards the sea.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:02 pm
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
That sounds lovley, Aqua. Would you like to see the Nation of Tipa? Have you wondered what it would be like if you had human legs? I can grant you human legs & the maids of Tipa would have you tidied up, give you some human clothes to wear and something to eat. Derek asked Aqua.

PixelMouseSk8r

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PixelMouseSk8r

Profitable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:47 pm
User Image
Aqua

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Aqua perks up at the other's offer of legs and the chance to become human, but becomes red in embarrassment towards the end,
I would love to explore the land of Tipa! However, I would be worried about clothes before I see the maids if I were to walk there.
She then quickly finishes up the watermelon the other handed her a bit flustered.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:28 am
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Aqua, I'll find you something to wear in the meantime once you're used to having legs after I help you stand and walk on human legs. Derek said to Aqua as he stood up & got out his staff. Aqua, this is my Wizard Rod. Derek said this as he talked about his magic staff, then pointed his Wizard Rod at Aqua's tail and cast his Transform Null Spell on her & Aqua's transformation into a human girl began. During the transformation, Aqua kept her Seashell bra. I'm 17 years old, how old are you, Aqua? Tipa is a Great Crystal Nation of Ivalice Island. St. Ivalice is the Water Crystal Nation & the capital.

Transform Null Spell:
User Image

PixelMouseSk8r

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PixelMouseSk8r

Profitable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:37 pm
User Image
Aqua

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Oh? You're willing to help me use a pair of legs? She says a bit awestruck, but mildly doubtful before the spell begins. When the spell starts up, she starts to try and cover herself up a bit more, assuming to know how embarrassing it must be for another person to see another with not much clothes on. Oh dear! She watches the transformation listening to the other, although distracted she replies, I'm sixteen... I cannot wait to see what this Crystal Nation has to offer.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:39 pm
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Aqua, I'll be happy to show you. Do you have any brothers, sisters & cousins? If so, care to tell me about them? Derek said to Aqua as she was being turned human by his magic.

Transform Null Spell:
User Image

PixelMouseSk8r

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PixelMouseSk8r

Profitable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:52 pm
User Image
Aqua

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
I have many siblings and cousins. Aqua nods, My brother is Ventus and my sister is Marina. My sister has had more of a head start adventuring than me. As the transformation continues, she tries to make out how the legs are being formed from the tail. My cousins are almost inseparable, their names are Namine, Kairi, and Xion. They too enjoy exploring. She looks at the land and goes quiet for a bit, thinking to herself, Perhaps I can meet up with them again.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:59 pm
Derek
Tipa Adventurer (Knight)

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Aqua, I would love to meet your cousins, sister and brother one day. Care to tell me about them? Derek said to Aqua, hoping to learn more about Aqua's cousins: Kairi, Namine, Xion & Sora, and Aqua's brother and sister: Marina & Ventus. Once the spell was completed, there was Aqua as a mermaid turned human sitting in the water in her seashell bra. Aqua, you're beautiful as a mermaid turned human. Derek blushed after saying this as he saw Aqua sit up, admiring her legs and feet, then Derek smiled as Aqua wiggled her toes. She was beautiful as a mermaid turned human. Aqua, do you sometimes dream of being human?

PixelMouseSk8r

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PixelMouseSk8r

Profitable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:15 pm
User Image
Aqua

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
They're very kind, and balance each other very well- Aqua becomes cut off with a gasp of surprise that her tail has became a pair of legs, with a wide smile of joy. I have always dreamed of the possibility of being human... this is like a dream come true! She waggles her feet, and waves her legs around in an observant manner, seeing how they act differently than a tail. She smiles with a bright red face of blush at Derek, Thank you. The mermaid turned human Aqua continues to wiggle her toes in the water to see how different it acts, How would I be able to pay you back for such a dream...?

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out