Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || Residential District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:43 am
User Image

tab
                                                        Watching her two children practice their kai brought a sort of tingling feeling in her heart although she couldn't help but notice Mariko's sudden shift in behaviour. The look in her eyes made her wince with enough guilt that she decided Lahlil would have to make it up to both of them for her little trick instead of just buying them off with sweets. Completely unexpected however, was Ishiba's water spray that soaked the entire area in front of the poor girl. Lahlil, whose mind was still elsewhere would be caught unaware and thus only had enough of a reaction to be be able to turn her face in time to get a nose full of water. Reeling backwards the Kage reflexively tried to cough up the water while gripping onto the wall for support. Even while in this state, drenched and makeup running Lahlil mind could only think about her student. Once she could get her breathe again Lahlil gave a bit if a laugh as a preventive measure to reassure her student. "Ah.. boy. Don't worry about it. It's just a little bit of water." The sloshing if her clothes protested the statement but Lahlil continued on ignoring it. "You know I think I just had an idea! I'm going to need a small change of clothes but I know a special person who might be able help teach you guys." Withiut missing a beat there came the thumping of drums in typical ninja fashion along with the release of smoke come lazily breezing through the alleyway. "I heard someone call my name?" The deep voice called out, unmistakably male and with a tinge of roguish flair. It fit perfectly into place as dressed before the two children was what looked like a ship captain. Pirate coat draped over his shoulders the man side eyed both girls before looking back to Lahlil. "Well color me surprised! I never thought you one to let a little water get you down eh? Just leave the rest to me Lady Hokage, I'll turn these two into the best ninja you've yet seen. How's about it kids? You ever seen a ship a'fore?" "No ship rides until after you finish training them, I mean it Noud. They just need to learn the clone technique and then henge and they will be ready for the exam." Muttering incomprehensible under the breath the man gave a mock salute to the Hokage. "Of course my lady. I wouldn't think of it." Although the wink Noud threw at Ishiba and Mariko suggested otherwise. "Right. Anyways I'm sorry to disappear on you two but I promise to be back in time for your exam okay? Make sure to keep mister Noud here on his best behavior." Giving one last smile, Lahlil vanished from sight in a shuushin leaving the supposed captain in charge.

"Alright, since I like to at least pretend to keep up appearances that I do my job how's about we get started with a quick change of scenery?" In a few hand seals that resembled a summoning style jutsu Noud brought forth a massive ship, complete with sails and the like. The only trait it didn't share with a normal sailing vessel was the fact that it was capable of flight. High up in the sky, waves of translucent chakra flowed along the bottom of the woodwork. The only connection to the ground was a set of steps made from the same chakra as what kept the boat afloat. Noud who was already halfway up them waved up both of his new wards. "Coming?"

(Here's what he looks like)

✘║ CHAKRAx 3945 / 3945 x ✘║ STAMINAx 2575 / 2,575 x ✘║ ACx 202,070 x ✘║ NATUREx 750 /x750
                                                        ✘║ Konohagakurex ✘║ Hokage x ✘║ S+ Ranked x ✘║ Genjutsu/Scholar x
                                                        xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 

____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Technique(s) Active:

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Passive(s) Effects:

_✧  Potent Illusions
                                                        ____✦ : Genjutsu performed while Sakkakugan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai.

_✧ Life Sense
                                                        ____✦  Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.

_✧ Sixth Sense as the First
                                                        ____✦ With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.

_✧ The Gift of Life 
                                                        ____✦  The Gift of Life: The user may trade their life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed

_✧  Cheaper Genjutsu (Bloodline)
                                                        ____✦ Genjutsu rank D - C cost [5] less chakra to perform, Genjutsu rank B - A cost [10] less chakra to perform, Genjutsu rank S cost [20] less chakra to perform, and Kai costs [10] less chakra to perform.

____✦ Somnifarious Sight
                                                        _✧ Latent vampiric powers from the Bat Lord have manifested inside Lahlil despite his death. As such Lahlil has found herself now able to replace the use of handseals with subtle eye movement. This still takes the same amount of time to perform as normal handseals.

____✦ Genjutsu/Scholar Specialization
                                                        _✧ Genjutsu duration is increased by one post, Genjutsu of the chakra sense influence are one rank weaker against the user.  

____✦ Lasting Hypnosis
                                                        _✧ If a genjutsu used a mental status effect then it will linger for [1] post longer at one level below what it was before at a minimum of level one. The base duration of your genjutsu are increased by [1] post at E-C, [2] at B-A, and [3] at S and above. Instance genjutsu are not affected by an increase of duration but instead cannot be dispelled by kai and only by pain. Genjutsu upkeep lessens by [5] Chakra per body rank and non-Instant are applied with overwhelming, requiring lingering genjutsu to use [1.5x] the resource to Kai.

____✦  Interweaving Fairytales
                                                        _✧ Because the Sakkakugan is so adept at weaving genjutsu together they are afforded a unique version of self korabo which is done in place of a normal korabo between two illusions. When more than one genjutsu is on the target their ranks are shifted so that the lower ranked genjutsus get their strength bumped up to highest ranked genjutsu on the target for the rest of it's duration. This is only useable up to the users self ranked korabo level and each genjutsu is still treated as separate when interacting with kai. Any upkeeps are also increased to reflect this change.   

____✦ Otherwordly Imagery
                                                        _✧ Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )

____✦ Lock-down
                                                        _✧ Sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank. In addition, the user's summoned creatures are able to use any ninjutsu the user has access to that they share an element for.

Quotes:
                                                        Ishiba Satomi

Zak the Panduh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:54 pm
User Image

M A R I K O - T A N A K A

User Image

The piece of dango Mariko carefully munched on was enough to brighten up her mood a little. The all-to-familiar sweetness brought a slight upward curl to her lips. The water show from Ishiba brought an expression of shock to otherwise somber facade, but was further emphasized with a loud gasp as their teacher summoned a legitimate pirate - little birdy companion and everything! "I knew it!!" Mariko suddenly exclaimed, her exuberant personality bursting forth like a projectile from a cannon. "Pirates are real! Pirates are real!" Gleefully she sang, dancing with pure excitement. Only in her dreams had she ever encountered them, and despite her guardian's attempts to tell her otherwise, she was convinced they actually existed somewhere in the world. Now there was living proof right before her eyes! "You have a ship too? Are you a Captain, Mister Nood?" Mispronounced as 'nude', like with many of the names she has learned to far.

As the pirate summoned his massive flying ship, Mariko approached excitedly, turning to wave goodbye to her teacher. "Goodbye La-Heel! When you see us again, we are gonna be the best ninja ever! You watch! We are gonna make you proud! C'mon, Itchy-Baah!" With that, she ran up the steps, stumbling partially on her way up as she went to follow behind the pirate. "Mister Nood, why don't you have an eye patch? Can I get a pet birdy like you? How can your ship fly? Where are the cannons!?" The questions continued to rain down on the poor pirate like a torrential storm in the raging sea, without any indication of slowing down unless he stopped her.

║ CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x ║ STAMINAx 100/ 100 x ║ ACx 0 x ║ RYOx 0
                                            Konohagakurex Academy Student x E-Rankx N/Ax
                                            xxxxx

Evanescently Magnificent

Ishiba Satomi

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Ishiba Satomi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:18 pm
Ishiba Ochita

Ishiba was still looking at Lahlil apologetically as she left, feeling honestly quite bad forhitting her with the water. The arrival of the strange man barely did much to shake the look from her face, and she was now shaking even more then before. Curious, Ishiba looked up at the ship as it suddenly appeared in the sky. It is... certainly a ship... I think. She thought to herself, pausedly wondering. Slowly, she looked back down to now look at Mariko as she started climbing the stairs with a little much enthusiasm. Stifling a quiet giggle, Ishiba slowly followed the small girl up. Though Ishiba was glad that she and Mariko were going to be taught more ninjutsu, as she mostly sees it as a form of self-defense, she was worried, and a little curious, about this "exam" the two of them were to take later on. Though her mind may indeed race throughthe possibilites, she was still very focused; As much as it looks like she could begin tumbling down the stairs at any time, what with how shaky she is.

|<>| Chakra: 100/100 |<>| Stamina: 100/100 |<>| AC: 0 |<>| Ryo: 0 |<>| Konohagakure |<>| Academy Student |<>| E-Rank |<>| N/A

Ishiba is a small young girl, with a suprisingly lithe frame. Her hair is raven black, and reaches past her shoulders; in a completely straight and dignified manner. Her eyes are emerald green, and shine with hope. Her voice is soft and small, but still somehow carries rather well.
Evanescently Magnificent

Zak the Panduh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:45 am
Not wanting to be responsible for any undue harm, Noud made certain that both of the kids made it on the ship safely before ropes and sails all flew to his command as if there were invisible crew hands all running around getting the ship in sailing order. "N-ow-d, my dear girl and of course pirates are real! At least I certainly hope so seeing as how I've been one for nearly all my life. I became close friends with Lahlil back when she was uhh..." Holding two hands over each other, Noud made a shrinking gesture. "Smaller, younger, ya know. We even fought over pirates together! Well she did most of the work honestly. I just took the gold and was the getaway ride." Getting a fadey eyed look the ship captain chuckled to himself, idly reminiscing of some super secret super hilarious story of his past.

It wasn't until Mariko's rambunctiousness snapped him back to reality and, almost like an infection, started to get excited with her. "Well I never thought about it until now. Do you think I'd look good in one? Actually!" Making a quick gesture with his hand a black cloth came flying at them at mache speeds, separating itself into three pieces mid air and then caught by Noud himself. With a little pirate-ninja magic behind closed hands the ship captain cut the strands further until he held before them three makeshift eye patches. "Congratulations! You both just made my crew! Aaaaaand as part of my crew you get private lessons starting right now!" Once divvying up the goods between the three of them Noud stood in order to better display a set of hand seals. "Since we might need a little more than just us let's practice the clone technique right quick!" Prefectly in que after splitting his chakra for the technique, there was a perfect copy of Noud standing right besides born from a puff of smoke. The creation was hardly as strong as the real deal yet it still suit their work purposes. Looking between the two of the them the captain motioned for them to try next.

[ Item obtained! Pirate Eyepatch x1 ]

Pirate Eyepatch :: Made of normal black cloth but upon close inspection there seems to be a strange fuunin writing on one side. Good for three uses of instantly summoning the npc Noud to assist you. Quite Eva at the time of use!

Ishiba Satomi

Zak the Panduh

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:39 pm
User Image

M A R I K O - T A N A K A

User Image

Mariko gazed upon the pirate with an expression of pure shock and awe, "Y-you... fought real pirates with La-Heel? That's so cool! La-Heel never told us that she was a pirate..." Trailing off, she imagined Mr. Noud and Lahlil fighting a band of pirates on a ship, with her idol of a teacher dressed in pirate gear, fending off her foes with a cutlass. That was until Noud presented them with eye patches, to which she gasped with excitement. "Oh!! Itchy-Baah, we're pirates now too! Isn't that awesome?" She'd eagerly take her eye patch and tie it across her left eye, sporting the best 'pirate face' she could muster, which was nothing short of an adorably cute angry expression. "Yaarrrrgh! ...Hee-hee!" That little giggle wasn't very pirate-like, but hopefully she fit the bill enough to be apart of Noud's crew. Mariko turned to Ishiba, hoping she was having as much fun as the excitable little girl was, before returning her attention back to Noud.

The super cool pirate, Mr. Noud, demonstrated how to perform the clone technique Mariko and her friend Ishiba would be learning, creating a duplicate of himself right before their very eyes. Looking between the two, she was unable to tell them apart. "Woah..." After a brief pause, she was excited to try the technique out herself. Placing her hands together in the proper seal, she recalled her training from earlier on how to properly control and manipulate her chakra to form the clone. Her chakra manifestation started to take shape as she focused, only to fizzle out moments later, with no results as far as creating a clone was concerned. On her second attempt, she focused more on herself: What she looked like and her feelings. Her chakra manifestation coming to life once more, a small hum emanated from her lips - a happy, sing-song tune. *Poof!* Beside her was a clone of Mariko, looking as cheerful as ever. Waving to her doppelganger, they both turned to Noud and simultaneously twirled, stopping with their right legs extended, their hands raised high. "Tadaaa~!"

║ CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x ║ STAMINAx 100/ 100 x ║ ACx 0 x ║ RYOx 0
                                            Konohagakurex Academy Student x E-Rankx N/Ax
                                            xxxxx

Evanescently Magnificent

Ishiba Satomi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:15 pm
Ishiba Ochita

Ishiba watched as Noud did all kinds of fancy things, though she found the whole thing quite amusing: She was much more foused on his movements. She found that aspect of what he as doing far more interesting. Though as Mariko looked over to her, Ishiba smiled at her; though still shaky as ever, she tried to look confident. Turning back to Noud, Ishiba looked him straight in the eyes; though with how shaky she was, it probably didn't look that way.
Slowly, she let out a deep sigh as she looked downwards. She stared at her hands, trying to get a good grasp of she herself looked like. Though with having never actually seen her own reflection, she felt that this would be difficult. Carefully, she focused her chakra; trying to imagine herself as accurately as possible. Though again the ground, wood in this case, did become damp with moisture; she paid it no mind. Focusing very hard on what she thought she herself appeared as, she let loose the jutsu; and in that sudden moment, did her mother come it mind. With a flash of smoke, there she stood. Tall, and elegant. She did look much like Ishiba, though older. However, instead of green eyes; hers were a brilliant blue, and her hair was somehow darker then Ishiba's. Along with these differences, the woman also wore a relatively loose black kimono; perfectly accentuating her form. Ishiba herself, however, gasped aloud; and was clearly taken aback by the sudden appearance of her mother. Though, unlike her mother, it didn't immediately respond to Ishiba's reaction. Instead, she started shaking; much like Ishiba does when nervous. Suprised yet again, she took a few quick steps back; trying to realize what went wrong. The clone, however, just stood there; shaking. "W-w-w-w-what!?" Ishiba said, utterly taken aback. "M-m-m-m-mr.N-n-n-noud, i-i-i-is t-t-t-this s-s-supposed t-t-to h-h-happen?" Ishiba asked Noud, turning to look at him. Ishiba was so suprised infact, that her mind started racing as to what her mother would do in this situation; however, she wasn't expecting the clone to start acting out some of what she was thinking. Slowly, the clone straightened itself; and it turned to Noud. "Mr.Nouuuuud~" The clone cooed. "C'mere... I wanna give you somethin'..." It cooed again. "M-mother!" Ishiba blurted out. The clone suddenly stopped it's movement, and cooing, and looked to Ishiba with a suprised lookd. "O-oh... you're here too, Ishiba?" It said, cautiously. Ishiba sighed slightly, and looked back to the clone of her mother. "I-I s-seem t-to h-have l-let m-my m-mind w-wander... G-goodness..." Ishiba said, seemingly dissappointed in herself. The clone of her mother, however, just looked at Ishiba, perplexed.

|<>| Chakra: 100/100 |<>| Stamina: 100/100 |<>| AC: 0 |<>| Ryo: 0 |<>| Konohagakure |<>| Academy Student |<>| E-Rank |<>| N/A

Ishiba is a small young girl, with a suprisingly lithe frame. Her hair is raven black, and reaches past her shoulders; in a completely straight and dignified manner. Her eyes are emerald green, and shine with hope. Her voice is soft and small, but still somehow carries rather well.
Evanescently Magnificent

Zak the Panduh

Ishiba Satomi

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:51 pm
Noud was an eruption of laughter so heavy that it boomed throughout the entire ship. Taking a good few minutes before he calmed down the man struggled to choke out between breaths. "Ohhh boy I have NEVER seen something quite as unique as that!" Sauntering up to the clone Noud gave it the ole' sailor squint, and even started feeling her up. At least the hand that is, he may be a pirate captain but that sure didn't mean he wasn't the respectful type to the ladies. Besides it's likely be one strange occurrence to see your teacher hitting on a clone their student made. "Well I'll be damned this is some real fine skin right here. Ishiba, I'll be honest I haven't the slightest clue what did but keep doing it until you're good at it. Making clones of other people could be a mighty asset." Then turning torwards the now troublesome twins, Noud gave each a pat on the heads of each Mariko. "And you! Err two.. by golly I can't even tell which one of you is the real one. Magnificent job! But I would expect no less from either of my students!"

While all merriment, cheer, and pat on the backs flowing through the air it was almost enough to go unnoticed when a small little Jack o lantern came rolling along the deck to bump against Noud's boot. "Hum? And just who does this belong to eh? Report!" Hand already reaching down to grab the strange new item, fingers grabbing around the carving would prove to be his greatest mistake. BRUHHHHZZZZ a blinding white light envelop led the trio and through the disorienting ring would the two little academy students find themselves in a very strange place indeed. No longer were they on that comfy merry ship, but a murky swamp. Frogs echoed eternally in the distance and overall a probably frightening experience for two small children. Along of course, with Noud seemingly nowhere in sight. In fact other than the great trees that covered the flat landscape for miles, there was only a single hut a good few feet in front of them. Just what the hell was this all?

Ishiba Satomi

Zak the Panduh

Next post is in the deadwood in the moments in time forum!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Now back at this family's home, Shojiro decided to spend a bit of time in his parent's greenhouse. Like them, he felt a deep connection to the various plants they grew. Many of the herbs were key ingredients in medicines that his parents made for the hospital. The building was also filled with a plethora of flowers, though these were more Shojiro and his father's project, as it was his bloodline that Shojiro carried within him.

【Learning: Flower Manipulation (Rank E)】
tab Speaking of bloodlines, now that Shojiro had decided to walk the path of the shinobi, his father had made it a point to teach him some of his clan's secret arts. Of all of them, the aspect of flower manipulation was the one that interested him the most. After all, he had always had an interest in flowers so being able to freely grow them was an exciting prospect. Of course, it would be no easy feat to learn but he was more than willing to put in the work. And where better to practice than a greenhouse.

tab As a great philosopher had once said, "the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." At least, that's what his dad told him. Taking this to heart, Shojiro knew he needed to start small. After all, it would be impractical to expect to be able to summon a storm of petals on his first day. Thus, he set his sights on a smaller goal: a single petal.

tab Focussing his attention on one of the many flowers in bloom, Shojiro closed his eyes and took a deep breath. As slowly exhaled, he released any and all thoughts clouding his thoughts, clearing his mind. This allowed him to focus solely on building his chakra. Concentration was going to be key if he was going to be successful.

tab Once Shojiro felt he was properly prepared, he finally opened his eyes. It was time to put to practice all his father had taught him. Narrowing his vision, he extended his hand towards the flower that held his attention. It took a minute or so but sure enough, he saw one of the petals begin to wiggle.

tab Seeing this Shojiro's eyes lit up with excitement. He was actually doing it. He had managed to make the petal move. Of course, he made sure not to get too caught up in the moment, using a delicate touch as to not needlessly remove the petal from the actual flower. Still, this was quite the accomplishment and Shojiro was genuinely proud of his accomplishment.
【Learning: Flower Manipulation (Rank E)】✔

【Learning: Flower Manipulation (Rank D)】
tab While just being able to make even a single petal move was enough to impress Shojiro, he knew that he was capable of so much more. His father had told him plenty of stories about his ancestors and their accomplishments. From clearings to meadows, the Chiharu clansmen were capable of controlling vast amounts of flora. It was said that there were even some that could control entire forests.

tab Of course, Shojiro was nowhere near capable of any such feat, but it was still nice to have such high hights to reach for. For now, he would do what he could and do his best to grow a little each day. That was the practical approach, right? Shojiro has not one to overestimate his own capabilities, more likely to sell himself short if anything.

tab Feeling comfortable with his ability to manipulate the single petal, Shojiro decided to aim a little higher. Now, he would attempt to move the entire flower. It would take more concentration and a higher degree of skill, but he wasn't too worried. It seemed like the natural progression for him to aim.

tab As Shojiro had expected, it was a bit trickier to control the entire flower. At first, he just seemed to jump from petal to petal with his manipulation. However, as he continued to try, he began to see signs of progress. One petal became two, then three, then four and so on and so forth.

tab Soon enough, Shojiro found he was able to bend the entire flower to his whim. He couldn't help but let out a small chuckle as he made the flower dance about. Of course, he made sure to keep a delicate tough, just as he had when he was moving the individual petals. He just couldn't believe he had actually been successful. He couldn't wait to show his dad later that evening all that he had accomplished.
【Learning: Flower Manipulation (Rank D)】✔

tab Feeling he had made great strides in his understanding of his clan's abilities, Shojiro decided that was a good stopping point for the day. Now it was time for him to head to Maple Meadows to collect samples for study. Just because he had decided to take up a life as a shinobi didn't mean he was giving up on his passion for botany.

【Exit】

Chakra :: 700 / 700 || Stamina :: 200 / 200 || Medical-Medical || D-Rank || Genin || XP :: 0 || Ryo :: 両0 || Fame :: 0 || Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength 0
Speed 0
Agility 0
Fortitude 0

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
•Training Coupons
tab • Sakidasu
tab • Habbiraki
tab • Kaika Bunshin

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Quote:

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:30 pm
Naru Esuka

User Image

Esuka looked at the notebook which was wide open the notes on the page were meticulously written so the data could easy be read. The calculations for the antidote of this poison had mixed results over the first three attempts but none had fully stopped the poison from fully eroding the muscle of the fish. As he sighed a bit he once more looked over the toxicology book his mother had given him. His room had been set up so that half of the room was a mini science lab where he could study medicine as well as practice his techniques on fish and other small animals.

Since he had become a genin and demonstrated the aptitude and will to learn his mothers trade she had convinced the hospital to allow him to do little tests like this at home. While he never handled anything to lethal he still worked safely and diligently with anything he handled. As well he knew that his antidotes would be used on infected patients after being tested by the hospitals lab but still he never wanted to have one of his tests turned down. Even if all his work was behind the scenes he still knew that in time his diligence would pay off.

As he once more mixed the antidote he took out two sterile syringes and pulled one from its package and tossed the wrapper in the trash. As he pulled the plunger and watched as the greenish yellow liquid filled the syringe itself he paused for a moment to really take in the density and color of the liquid. As he pushed the plunger inward he watched as the liquid covered a fresh piece of fish muscle he had placed in a petri dish. Almost instantly he could hear the sizzle of muscle being eaten away by the poison. As he took out the other syringe and filled it with the bluish antidote he took a deep breath.

"Well here goes. " He words were mumbled under his breath as he placed the liquid on top of the poison in the petri dish. As he placed it under the microscope he took a glance through it. Finally he watched as the two liquids interacted the antidote seemed to actually take hold this time and reversed the damage the poison had on the piece of fish muscle. He half smirked happy with himself as he wrote down the results in his journal. As he shut his journal he smirked to himself he would show his mother later when she returned from the hospital.

As he took four more syringes from his drawer he drew two of each the antidote and the poison and labeled them before he placed one set in his freezer to keep the ingredients in them active until he needed them. He didn't know if it was exactly against village rules to keep a set of poison and antidote for himself he hadn't been caught yet. He then took the other set and the petri dish down into the kitchen and labeled it for his mother to dispose of properly at the hospital. As he placed the other set in the freezer with the petri dish he looked around the empty house. His father was out doing business for the clan and he had been left alone yet again but he didn't mind. Esuka headed back towards his room where he wiped down his lab with special cleaner to keep everything sanitary he allowed himself another small smile before he reached for his weapons. Esuka turned off the light to his room as he headed out into the streets of Konoha.

Chakra:425/425 Location:His Room Stamina:200/200 Jutsu used: N/A Mission: Antidote preperation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:01 am
Naru Esuka

User Image

Esuka's hands remained in his pockets as he walked around the residential district towards the ramen shop. As he looked around he saw various people going about their day. Rather it was little kids playing tag or a family headed towards the bazaar everyone was out and active. Village seems active and well. He thought to himself as he smirked a bit and shrugged as he looked towards the sky. Perhaps his dad overstated things when he said the village was slowly dying. Esuka hated the politics of the Uchiha but his dad continued to attempt to drill it into his son. I guess it was inevitable but esuka would make up his own mind as to what he chose to believe.

As he reached the ramen shop he walked inside where he was greeted by the owner. "Ah esuka nice to see you again." The women said in her usual chipper tone. "Hey a bowl of miso ramen please." His voice remained light and even keeled as if indifferent to what he really wanted to eat but his manners were polite. He looked outside the shop as he waited for his ramen to be ready. Morning training had gone smoothly but he still had a few things on his agenda for the day. When the lady sat his bowl of ramen in front of him he gave a polite nod. The chopsticks fit comfortably in his hands as he began to eat his noodles. The warmth of the broth and the noodles themselves hit the spot as he rubbed his stomach. "As always it was really good. Thank you for the ramen." Esuka gave yet another polite nod as he got up off his stool and paid for his meal. He was getting ready to head towards the Uchiha compound when he was stopped by an elderly women. "Excuse me young man would you be able to help me out?"

Chakra:425/425 Location:His Room Stamina:200/200 Jutsu used: N/A Mission:Training:

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:04 pm
Naru Esuka

User Image

His eyes gave the elderly women a once over as he listened to her request. "I'm headed to the bazaar for work but lately a couple young boys have been stealing odds and ends from the shops. Would you be so kind as to investigate the thefts for us?" Her voice was sweet as she spoke to esuka. He simply gave the women a polite smile and nodded. "Sure." He said his voice still rang of indifference. "Thank you i'm late for work but hopefully you will report back with some good news regarding the manner." Once more her voice was uplifting as she turned and headed in the direction of the bazaar.

As he looked up at the sky he ran a hand through his blood red hair. "Looks like things could get interesting." His words were spoken to himself as he placed both hands in his pockets and began to walk towards the bazaar. However this time he leapt up to the rooftops to get a better view of the action in the streets. Esuka always enjoyed the wind blowing through his hair as he sprang from roof to roof and learned the layout of the streets below. It was getting to the point he could pretty much go anywhere he pleased without actually needing any sort of directions or much thought on how to get there He took a deep breath as he exited the residential district and headed off to the bizaar.

Chakra:425/425 Location:His Room Stamina:200/200 Jutsu used: N/A Mission: Thiefs in the bazaar Training:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Within Konoha's residential district, the Akimichi household stood among the many houses. Within its confines, Chosuke and his father, Chotaro, could be found preparing for one of their usual training sessions out behind their house. Of course, being Akimichi's, their preparation was a bit different from what one might normally expect. While other's may have began training with stretching or some other sort of warm up exercise, for them, any training had to begin with a full course meal. Bowls of rice, noodles, meat and all other manners of food were scattered about the table, or at least, what was left of them. Over the course of several minutes, the bountiful feast that had been laid out for them had now been reduced to mere scraps.

tab In the wake of their meal, both males leaned back in their chairs, letting out a sigh of contentment. "Now that's what I call good eatin'." his father said, happily patting his stomach. "You said it, dad. Nothing beats mom's home cooking." Chosuke agreed, patting his own stomach like his father had. Silence fell between the two, each enjoying the satisfying feeling of having properly full stomach. However, this silence was soon broken by the sound of buzzing wings belonging to a pair of flies that had come to join them. "Hey son. Check this out." his father said, the corners of his mouth curling into a sly smile. Chosuke then watched as his father closed his eyes and raised his chopsticks up into the air. Curious, Chosuke remained silent, even leaning forward a bit as his anticipation built. Just what was his father planning to do?

tab Suddenly, his father's hand moved swiftly, followed by the clicking of his chopsticks. Following his father's arm to where his hand had moved, Chosuke was amazed to see that his father had managed to catch one of the flies in his chopsticks. When his father opened his eyes, he briefly glanced up at his catch before returning his attention to Chosuke, seeing the look of awe on his son's face. "Pretty cool, yeah?" he said, grinning widely. "Totally! How did you even do that? Your eyes were closed the whole time." Chosuke asked eagerly. Hearing the excitement in his son's voice and seeing the wonder in his eyes, Chotaro could feel his pride swelling inside him. "It's an ancient technique that my father taught me many years ago. Would you like to know the secret?" his father explained, knowing full well that his son was already chomping at the bit to learn this technique. "Heck yeah!" Chosuke exclaimed. "Alright then boy. Prepare yourself." And thus began Chosuke study in the art of the Tranquil Cedar Style.

【Learning: Clarity, River Fishing, Flyswatting(Auto)】
tab Following his father's example, Chosuke closed his eyes, focusing inwardly on himself. At first, he didn't really understand how this was supposed to help him catch a fly if he could even see them, but as he continued to sit in silence, he could slowly feel himself becoming more aware of his surroundings, sensing the vibrations in the air. Taking note of the various objects around him, he was eventually able to hone in on one of the flies buzzing about in the air. Raising his chopsticks into the air, he began snipping at them, though he found little success. *Click click click*. For several minutes he tried his hardest to catch one of the damn things but just couldn't seem to quite get it. Then, just when he was about to reach his peak of frustration, he did it. He finally caught one of the suckers. "Yes!" he cheered, raising his fist triumphantly into the air. "Well done, my boy! Well done!" his father joined in on the celebration. Of course, this was merely the beginning of what Tranquil Cedar had to offer.
【Learning: Clarity, River Fishing, Flyswatting(Auto)】✔

tab For the next step of the lessons, his father set up a little game for the two of them to play. Using a few of the steamed buns that had managed to survive their feast, he divided them into two equally portioned bowls and set one in front of each of them. The game was simple, try to steal the buns in your opponent's bowl while also defending your own. Seemed like an easy enough task, but as Chosuke would soon learn, balancing offense and defense could be more tricky than one would expect. For the first few rounds, Chosuke was completely decimated time after time. However, as he watched his father, he began to pick up on several of the techniques he utilized.

【Learning: Table Manners, Rice Picking, Gate of Opening(Auto)(1/5)】
tab Whenever Chosuke would move to take one of the steamed buns from his father's bowl, his father would deflect his chopsticks with his own. This would then be followed by a swift swat to Chosuke's hand, not enough to cause any damage but definitely enough to sting. This would create the perfect opening for his father to swoop in and steal the steamed buns from Chosuke's bowl, much to the boy's dismay. As time went on, Chosuke's skills did eventually improve. He was never able to outright beat his father, but he did at least managed to occasionally sneak one of the steamed buns out of his bowl.
【Learning: Table Manners, Rice Picking, Gate of Opening(Auto)(1/5)】✔

【Learning: Guiding Willow, Portioning Meal, Gate of Opening(Auto)(2/5)】
tab While catching flies and stealing steamed buns were fun, the next set of techniques his father had to show him were definitely more combat oriented. Per his father's instructions, Chosuke coated his chopsticks in chakra, his father doing the same. After this his father used his free hand to summon a small wisp of fire. "Here. Catch." His father then lightly tossed the wisp at Chosuke. A bit caught off guard, Chosuke frantically snipped at the flames with his chopsticks and, much to his surprise, managed to catch them. In doing so, the jutsu seemed to take on a rubbery form, which Chosuke found quite bizarre. "Good. Now send it back." his father said. Despite his bewilderment, Chosuke did as his father told him and tossed the jutsu back at his father. Rather than catching it, his father held up a wooden bowl to intercept it. Upon contact, Chosuke saw the the bowl now had a small singed mark on it. His father then went on that this technique could be used to counter all manners of jutsus, whether meant to damage, weaken or strengthen a target.
【Learning: Guiding Willow, Portioning Meal, Gate of Opening(Auto)(2/5)】✔

【Learning: Parting Cedar, Verdant Oak, Gate of Opening(Auto)(3/5)】
tab For the next set of techniques, Chosuke was instructed by his father to hold one chopstick in each hand. Apparently this new stance would give him access to another set of ways to use chopsticks in battle. One of these involved once more focusing his chakra into the chopsticks. This time however, rather than coating the entire chopstick in his chakra, he instead just focused it to the tip, extending it roughly two feet.
【Learning: Parting Cedar, Verdant Oak, Gate of Opening(Auto)(3/5)】✔

【Learning: Bamboo Poking, Bamboo Tapping, Gate of Opening(Auto)(4/5)】
tab With his newfound stance, Chosuke began practicing poking at the air with his chopsticks. It felt a bit strange, thinking he might actually be able to use them in combat, but all this training was certainly warming him up to the idea. Along with being able to use them as weapons, apparently bringing them back together could disrupt sound based jutsus and sensory techniques. Who knew so much power could come from such a small click.
【Learning: Bamboo Poking, Bamboo Tapping, Gate of Opening(Auto)(4/5)】✔

【Learning: Clam Cracking, Peace and Tranquility, Gate of Opening(Auto)(5/5)】
tab Keeping his chopsticks together, Chosuke was told by his father to attempt to strike at the chopsticks he held in his hands and separate them. Per his father's instructions, he struck between his father's chopsticks and with all his might, pulled them apart. Though this had all been part of his training, it was was nice to spend this time with his father. All this playing around and goofing off filled Chosuke with a sense of peace and tranquility.
【Learning: Clam Cracking, Peace and Tranquility, Gate of Opening(Auto)(5/5)】✔

tab Having enjoyed a bit of fun and games together, it was now time for them to get serious. After all, they hadn't come here to play around with chopsticks. As member of the Akimichi clan, it was Chosuke's responsibility to carry on his clan's legacy and master the techniques that had been handed down for generations. Now that he had graduated from the academy and officially become a genin, it was time for him to fulfill this duty.

【Learning: Ballistic Waterwheel, Human Bullet Tank, Gate of Healing(Auto)(1/5)】
tab Moving into the more open part of their backyard, Chosuke began drinking from the large water jug that his father had instructed him to bring with him. Once he had finished chugging its contents, he was then able to expand his body into a large ball. This was further emphasized by tucking his head and limbs into this torso, allowing him to roll about the yard. Apparently, this feat could also be achieved without the use of water, but it required far more chakra to reach the proper form. Each surely had its pros and cons, so he would have to try his best to determine which one was the best to use in any given situation.
【Learning: Ballistic Waterwheel, Human Bullet Tank, Gate of Healing(Auto)(1/5)】✔

【Learning: Partial Multi-Size Technique, Calorie Control, Gate of Healing(Auto)(2/5)】
tab Next, rather than expanding his body into a ball, Chosuke instead attempted to enlarge individual parts of his body. Shifting from limb to limb, he was able to grow them each to monstrous size, making them harder to maneuver but also increasing how hard he could hit with them. As he practiced this technique, his father took the time to lecture Chosuke on one of the clan's special skills. Apparently it was possible to convert their body's calories into chakra for the use of some of their clans more intense and dangerous techniques.
【Learning: Partial Multi-Size Technique, Calorie Control, Gate of Healing(Auto)(2/5)】✔

【Learning: Butterfly Bullet Bombing, Super Open Hand Slap, Gate of Healing(Auto)(3/5)】
tab Speaking of some of the clan's more dangerous techniques, his father expanded his lecture by explaining how to use the clan's Butterfly Bullet Bombing technique. Apparently, by consuming the clan's special red chili pill, one could rapidly convert their body's calories into chakra and can use this special chakra to deliver devastatingly strong punches. However, the affects of such a technique can be near fatal if not used properly, so it was only to be used in dire situations and with great caution. However, a technique that he could take a bit more liberty with was the Super Open Hand Slap. This was meant to be used in conjunction with the Partial Multi-Size Technique, increase the power of a clan members already enlarged arm.
【Learning: Butterfly Bullet Bombing, Super Open Hand Slap, Gate of Healing(Auto)(3/5)】✔

【Learning: Double Human Bullet Tank, Spiked Human Bullet Tank, Gate of Healing(Auto)(4/5)】
tab After practicing a few of the other clans techniques, Chosuke revisited the Human Bullet Tank technique he had learned earlier. Apparently there were even more applications of what was considered one of the clan's most basic techniques. With the addition of strung kunai worn around the user's torso, one could add spikes to their tank form and increase damage done. It could also be used in tandem with other Akimichis to flank targets and sandwich them between the two rolling tanks.
【Learning: Double Human Bullet Tank, Spiked Human Bullet Tank, Gate of Healing(Auto)(4/5)】✔

【Learning: Multi-Size Technique, Super Multi-Size Technique, Gate of Healing(Auto)(5/5)】
tab Moving onto the final set of techniques his father had planned to have him practice, Chosuke began to work on his multi-sizing techniques. He had already gotten a handle on using the Partial Multi-Size technique so the full Multi-Size Technique came easy enough to him. All it really required was growing his entire body all at once, rather than just one individual part. However, this wasn't even the full extent of the size one could achieve with this style of technique. Apparently it was possible to grow even large, though for the sake of not destroying the neighborhood, Chosuke was told not to test out just how large he could get.
【Learning: Multi-Size Technique, Super Multi-Size Technique, Gate of Healing(Auto)(5/5)】✔

【Learning: Technique's Multi-Size Technique, Food Preparation】
tab Concluding the practical portion of their training, Chosuke helped his father gather up all their supplies from training and the various dishes from the feast they had indulged in. As they returned back to the house to put things away, his father explained to him that it was possible to not only control the size of one's body, but also the size of one's jutsus. While Chosuke wasn't really interested in anything outside of his clan's techniques and taijutsu, it was at least a cool concept. His father also shared with him their clan's special food preparation that could be used to create Military Ration Pills and The Three Colored Pills. Having grown up helping around his family's bakery, Chosuke had plenty of experience in the kitchen and was confident that he'd be able to eventually master the art of these culinary creations.
【Learning: Technique's Multi-Size Technique, Food Preparation】✔

Having finished his training session with his father, Chosuke was now free to move onto the other training he had planned for himself. And so, he thanked his father and left his house, setting a course for the Muscle Mansion.

{EXIT}

Chakra :: 400 / 400 || Stamina :: 920 / 920 || Taijutsu-Taijutsu || B-Rank || Genin || XP :: 1320 || Ryo :: 両0 || Fame :: 0 || Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +1
Speed 0
Agility 0
Endurance +1

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Training Coupon (11)
tab Flyswatting
tab Gate of Opening {5}
tab Gate of Healing {5}

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Quote:

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:02 am
Naru Esuka

User Image

As he headed home it was only the slight sting in his arm that reminded him he had indeed been grazed early in his fight. Esuka placed his hand over the wound as a soft glow would appear from the chakra that formed around his hand. The tingle was different as he focused his chakra to help mend the wound. Within moments the cut had closed up and the sting he felt from before had vanished. As he took a long look at his house he could see the light was on in the kitchen.

Healing hands minor learned

As he flung the door open his mother peered at him from the kitchen. "Hey dinner will be done in a bit. As well the hospital wanted me to tell you once more superb work on your poison and antidote. I brought home a couple dead specimen in scrolls. I left them in your lab make sure you work on them." His mother was chipper but when it came to his medical studies she made sure he was on top of it. Ever since her incident that caused her to step down from a surgeon to a nurse she seemed to push esuka even harder to perfect her craft.

Esuka nodded as his mother spoke as he brushed a hand through his hair. His eyes were as determined as ever to become the best version of himself. "Tell the hospital I said anytime it's my pleasure. I assume dad is in the courtyard in back? I will look at the specimen before bed tonight." He didn't even wait for an answer to his question about his father instead he walked past his mother and to the back door. As he opened it as he figured he saw his dad training in the courtyard itself.

His dad paused his routine as his sharingan dissipated and he looked upon esuka with his deep black eyes. "Ah esuka are you ready to train?" Esuka couldn't help but sigh and nod. It was never ending lately train, eat, sleep. Rinse, wash, and repeat it was the vicious cycle which had become his world since he became a genin. "Well show me what he have learned my child." His dad's voice seemed to be more curious than ever.

Esuka touched the seal on his chest as he drew upon 5 shuriken which he tossed at the training dummies spread throughout the courtyard. Each would strike in the middle of the chest area. Next he would repeat the process except this time the shuriken would miss the dummies completely as he used his fingers and chakra strings to control the shuriken and boomerang them towards the back of the dummies. Each shuriken would pierce the dummies in the back as he smirked before he looked towards his father a bit of concern across his face.
Uchiha Art: Lightning Seal | Rank E
Uchiha Art: Manipulated Shuriken Technique | Rank D | Complex | Bukijutsu

"Hey dad is it true that the village uses excessive force upon the less fortunate? I ran into a boy today whom had a kunai stuck in his leg. He said that he was chased out of the bazaar by one of our shinobi and that's how he suffered his injury."
Esuka couldn't help but clench his fists once more as he looked at the targets. He concentrated his chakra although in his angered state a bit more than he would have usually. The floating ball of fire raged like an angry tomoe as it rotated in the air. As he extended his arm the magatama would be sent hurling towards one of the dummies. The impact would cause an area ten feet on either side of the dummy to ignite in a blaze as the dummy itself was charred to a crisp by the impact.
Inceniration Style: Magatama | C-S Rank

His father simply gave him a stern look and sighed. "There are those among us that think the weak need to be seeded out. They believe the village cannot stand with rift raft being allowed to hang about. Even the Uchiha have become unrest with the weak ones of the clan itself. It's why I need more power to be able to calm the dissention in the clan." His fathers voice was dead serious and full of resolve. It was something that esuka admired yet at the same time he was starting to fear within his father.

It took a moment as he thought things over in his mind. As he glared back at his dad his eyes were deadly serious. "Power isn't everything! We need to learn acceptance and understanding. This power you speak of might only lead to a deeper resentment!" He couldn't take it anymore as he thought about kimiku and what people who had power did to each other. As he hurled a kunai at one of the dummies he unleashed a fireball which coated the kunai itself. As it impacted the dummy the fireball itself would explode and through the hole in which it left the kunai would continue to fly and hit the dummy in the chest which was directly behind the other.
Incineration Style: Amaterasu's Blessed Breath | C-A Rank

"Enough! If you think you know of the world in such a way meet me here tomorrow night. My child if you have the power to fight me show me your will. You will find out your way of thinking matters not in this way of life. Esuka my son you will soon have to step up as a Uchiha that means to take a stand one way or the other." His father was clearly perturbed with the conversation and now he had thrown down a challenge. Could esuka really fight his father? It was something he mulled over as he watched his father walk towards the back door. "You have done well in your training but you still have a long road ahead of you, grow up." His words were both a praise and something that stung esuka to his core.

It was enough for a man to lose his cool and esuka was awefully close to reaching that point. As he angrily threw two shuriken he watched as one followed the other. All of a sudden an image of suma flowed through his mind as he quickly weaved a hand sign and brought his arm down in a sweeping motion as an enormous limb slammed down upon the shuriken and knocked each to the ground as he clenched his teeth together. His face twisted into a scowl as he turned and walked towards the house. It was going to be a long evening at this rate.

Uchiha Art: Hidden Projectile | Rank B | Complex | Bukijutsu
Uchiha Art: The Storm God's Bayonetta | B-S

When he entered the house he heard his mom call for dinner. As he walked into the kitchen he washed his hands and gave his mom the best smile he could possibly muster although his mind was everywhere but on dinner itself. Esuka sat in his usual spot at the table as he listened to his parents create small talk he quickly ate his food. At the moment he just wanted to be shut off from the world. As he finished his plate he politely bowed to his parents as he got up from the table and placed his plate in the sink.

Animal healing mission (Surgeon)

Esuka made his way into his room as he took out his notebook and placed it next to the scrolls on the table. As he opened one of the scrolls he found a carp which looked like it had something foreign growing on it's scales. As he concentrated he created a syringe made out of chakra which he used to extract some of the bacteria which was growing on the fish. Esuka then set this aside as he placed his hands over the fish. As he moved to different parts of the infected area he watched as the foreign bacteria disappeared and the fish once more began to flop around happily. Quickly he tossed it in the small tank which he kept in his room for just such circumstances.

Chakra Syringe [ Chakra shirinji ] | Rank C | Variable
Necrotic Flesh Removal [ Eshi Tekijo ] | Rank C | Variable

Poison removal mission (toxicology)

The other scroll contained a crow which had shallow breath. Although instead of immediately just treating the bird he allowed his curiosity get the best of him. As he allowed chakra to form in the shape of a scalpel in his hand he made a small incision on the chest of the animal. As he allowed the glow to change form on his hand he placed it against the birds chest. He watched as the bird twitched and squawked in pain. He focused on the chakra network of the bird and could sense the nodes in which he had burned out. Immediately he touched the bird once more with his hand this time he allowed the chakra to repair the damage in which he had done. As the bird took a shallow breath of relief esuka smirked. "Sorry my friend I needed to gain as much knowledge as possible but you are in good hands." His voice was calm as he spoke to the bird but for the first time if one was around they would say it held an ominous and deadly tone.

Chakra Scalpel [ Chakra no Mesu ] | Rank C
Tenketsu Weakening [ Tenketsu Suitai ] | Rank C | Variable
Tenketsu Reinforcement [ Tenketsu Kyouka ] | Rank C | Variable

As he let his chakra seep from his hands esuka watched as the poison seeped out of the bird and towards his hand. As he placed the poison into a petri dish he focused his hands back on the bird. This time he placed a bit more chakra into the process then he did with the scratch on his arm. He planned to not only heal all the birds injuries but to take away any of the trauma it felt as well. It took a few moments but soon enough he watched as the bird took flight once more. As he opened up his window the bird flew towards it only stopping briefly in the air to look at esuka before he took off out the window for good. He sighed as he went back to his lab table and took out a syringe from his desk. As he took it out of it's wrapper he extracted the poison from the petri dish and labeled the syringe as he placed it in his freezer. He jotted down a few notes in his notebook before he laid on his bed. As he thought about the days events he soon found himself asleep.
Poison Removal [ Jokyo Dokubutsu ] | Rank D
Healing Hands Technique [ Chiyute no Jutsu ] | Rank B

Chakra:910/910 Location:His Room Stamina:650/650 Jutsu used: N/A Mission: Training:

Naru Esuka

User Image

A new day

Esuka woke although it was still early and the sun was just starting to creep over the horizon. As he sat up on the bed he cracked his back and neck before he got up to get dressed. He walked over to his dresser as he dug out some undergarments as well as his signature black t-shirt and cargo pants combination. He went back and sat on his bed as he undressed and through on his close. His calendar was posted on the wall circled was the date with the note clean the hot springs. He sighed at the mundane task but it was his turn.

His nose guided him towards the kitchen at the smell of food. His mother was already hard at work and had a bowl already placed with an egg scramble. "So I take it everything went smoothly last night? I am counting on you to become the best medic you possibly can ya know." Esuka nodded and took a couple bites of his food before he spoke. "Yeah...The fish is upstairs in my tank if you want to take it. As well the crow is out flying with his kind by now." His voice was once more flat and uncaring at his mothers last statement. "I know you and dad have definitely raised the bar on expectations lately. If I didn't know any better I would say you two had something brewing between you both." He loved both his parents but lately he had been treated more as a machine than a son. Perhaps it was part of growing up but still something in his gut didn't sit right.

He quickly finished his bowl of food and got up from the table. Esuka gave his mother a small peck on the cheek as he placed his bowl in the sink and headed back to his room. As he placed the tessens on his back and wrapped his scythe and chain around him he looked in the mirror. His short blood red hair hung just above his light brown pupils. He gave himself a once over before he picked up his sword case and through it on his back. Another day another step forward. The thought seemed to reignite his determination as he headed out into the streets of the village.

Mission Clean the hotsprings X2

He hummed to himself with his hands in his pockets as he walked towards the hot springs. His steps steady and meticulous to anyone around it would seem as though he were walking with a purpose. The trash could already be seen atop the springs surface as he approached. People are really pigs when they want to be. The thought twisted his face in disgust as he concentrated his chakra to levitate the debris upon the waters surface. As he forced the debris towards himself he quickly drew his tessen and imbued it with chakra as he swung it in front of himself. As he did so the vacuum of wind seemed to suck up all the debris as it disappeared into thin air.
Wind Levitation [ Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu ] | Rank E
Vacuum Sword [ Shinkūken ] | Rank E
Retrieving Wind Technique [ Toridashi Kaze no Jutsu ] | Rank E

He went around and picked up the few things that remained around the hot spring itself as he looked around. Maybe the village was just like the hot springs perhaps it did need people to clean up the dirt and rift raft that littered its streets. He shook his head angrily at himself as he through a piece of paper into the trash can. No each and every villager serves a purpose and is important. The fact he even thought such a thing disturbed him to his core. As he picked up a couple more towels and placed them in a bin to be washed he studied the cleanliness of the springs. As he nodded to himself he let out a sigh. He headed off into the village content with his work.

Chakra:910/910 Location:His Room Stamina:650/650 Jutsu used: N/A Mission: Training:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:36 pm
User Image

It didn't take long for esuka to find himself escorting another one of the elderly. This time it was an older gentleman who asked for assistance with his shopping. As they walked towards the shops in the residential district he couldn't help but ask the man his opinion. "I'm sorry but what do you think of the corruption in the village? Do you believe it is just dependent upon status?" His words seemed to confound the man for a second as he shot esuka a confused look. However his lips curled as he turned his head towards the sky as they walked.

"The better question young man is does it matter what I think? Can one change what is and has always been? Even when I was young the weak have been shunned and looked down upon. Doesn't matter the generation things such as that haven't changed. " His eyes looked curiously at esuka as though he were trying to judge his intentions. "Such a curious question for a youth such as yourself. The better question may be what can you even do about it?" He proposed another question instead of a clear answer towards what esuka had posed to him.

The two walked for a bit as he thought about the mans response. It didn't even register that his arms were being weighed down by the groceries and odds and ends that were now in bags and held around his wrists. "So have you come up with an answer to your problem?" The man asked as he placed yet another bag on esuka's arm. For a moment he was silent as the two headed back towards the houses in the district. "Well...I don't know. I just know I want to do something. I want to bleed out the corruption and protect everyone in this village. As the two reached the mans home he simply nodded towards esuka as he took the bags from him and began to walk towards his door. "Thanks for the company and I hope that your path stays true to your words." His words were encouraging as he entered his home once more leaving esuka on his own.

Chakra:995/995 Location:His Room Stamina:700/700 Jutsu used: N/A Mission:Elderly shopping Training:

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:47 pm
User Image

For once his expression was more than lifeless as he reached the steps of his home. The determination and adrenaline which coursed through his core was also mixed with fear and anxiety. As he opened up the door he didn't even bother to look to see if his mother was home. Instead he walked directly to the back door which was already wide open. His eyes narrowed as he saw his father standing at the ready in the center of the courtyard. "So indeed you have the guts to face your old man. Perhaps there is hope for you yet." His words weren't kind and his stare was dead serious as he flowed into his stance.

For a moment esuka stood a few feet way from him almost lackadaisically as he looked at his father. However it didn't last as in a flash his dad was across the courtyard and smashed him in the chest which caused him to double over from the punch. "I thought you were here to fight. Or are you wimping out already. What happened to that fire you spoke of yesterday." His words sliced through esuka before he felt a palm under his chin which caused him to fly backwards and roll along the ground.

As he sprang up on one knee he wiped a little blood from his nose. This time he stood and took out own of his tessen's as he stood with his legs together. "Now you want to get serious. You honestly think your power will change anything my child. You could barely help kimiku yesterday and you think your going to uncover all the corruption in this village?" Each word was meant to pierce and upon kimiku's name the intensity in esuka shot up tenfold as he charged towards his father. He attempted a back hand and round house which were both blocked before he was caught with another open palmed strike to his chest which caused him to slid backwards ten feet.

His dad laughed a bit sarcastically a serious grin perched upon his lips. He sprung a few hand seals as he attempted to launch a gigantic fireball which esuka mirrored and caused a huge explosion which flung them both backwards. "Good. But not good." His father shouted as esuka watched him appear out of the flames his blade drawn in a downward slash. However this time esuka was ready as he slammed both of his tessen's together and watched as the blast of wind sent his father sprawling backwards about twenty feet. "Finally we are getting somewhere. Still does it matter that I know who hurt your friend. Or whats more like the rest of the village there is nothing I can do about it?" For the first time he directed an honest question towards his son.

Esuka's rage grew ever more as he weaved the hand signs and slammed his hand into the ground. "How dare you. I thought you were better than that. To let the poor get abused by people you consider comrades it's...It's appalling!" His words spewed vehemently towards his father as he watched the four baseball sized flames chase his dad around the court yard. With this he charged at his dad as he uncoiled his chain and sent the weighted side towards the mans chest. However it was to late as he watched his father shoot for fireballs of his own each colliding with his own as they all exploded around the court yard. The tiny distraction allowed his father to disappear right before being struck with the chain.

In a blink he was behind him as he heard the crackle of fire in the mans palm touch his back and explode. Esuka once more felt his body flying across the ground as he rolled and hit a wall on the other side of the court yard. It took a moment for his eyes to clear as he watched his father begin to walk towards him "So do you hate me then? It isn't a matter of what I want to do. The fact is my son to fight corruption is to fight the higher ups in the village. That requires power. You are still young my boy and you have yet to truly know the pain. You talk about fighting the good fight but you don't have the guts to do what needs to be done." He approached his son as he smiled. His fathers arm felt heavy as he took his sons chin and guided him to stand. As he leaned in to whisper into his sons ear esuka's eyes widened when he spoke. "I even think they plan on finishing off the three boys just to keep them quiet."

In that moment something clicked as his resolve manifested itself deep within his core. He was going to save this village from the corruption which gripped its collar. Suddenly his eyes shifted as the first tomoe appeared. Just as his fathers punch was about to connect esuka disappeared and reappeared behind his father as he sent a strike to the mans shoulder. The chakra would quickly be shut off in the mans right arm as esuka focused the chakra in his feet and dashed backwards as he once more unleashed his chain towards his father.

However even with one arm his dad was more than capable as his blade caught the chain once more this time he yanked as esuka came flying towards him. It was unavoidable as the hilt found his chest the blood which shot from his chest as he stuck on the hilt itself supported by nothing but his fathers hand on the hilt itself. "I see you finally got your eyes. You are skilled my child but heed more warning. Beware the road you walk and pay attention to what you find." With this he dropped a piece of paper next to where he set esuka on the ground. He looked at the name which rested beside him as he was stuck on all fours the breaths he drew were sharp and pained his chest.

As his father walked inside he took a few more moments as he attempted to compose himself. As he sat up against one of the walls in the court yard he let chakra seep into his hand as he placed it against his chest. It took a couple moments but he felt himself begin to breath a bit easier and his body didn't hurt nearly as bad. Still he couldn't help but focus on the paper in his hand as he read the name once more he clenched the paper tightly in his fist. It was a beginning to cleaning up the streets, his streets. It was now his duty to protect everyone in the streets and he would do so regardless of the cost.

Unlocked sharingan 1st tomoe

Chakra:995/995 Location:His Room Stamina:700/700 Jutsu used: N/A Mission:Training:

◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff