Are You New to This Guild???
  Yupp!!!
  Kind Of. . .
  Nope!!!
View Results

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:14 am
orientalxbaby
wow yay!! we have more people how fun. . . hmmm. . .lets see. . . i did not get invited intio the guild crying . . i joined it by myself i guess. . . and i guess this guild is fun. . . i was one of the first one to be a member of this guild and i guess that is good. . hmmm. . . i have no life so i am always on. . . .yay!!!! fun fun. .
Really? *0* I never join guilds...unless I am invited. LOL rofl I'm not much of a guild person.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:05 pm
Hi hi everyone! I love Kpop and my fave artist is BoA but I have no idea what she is saying because I'm not Korean anyways I'm from the states....  

adorkable-1

versusme

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:01 am
Hi thank for inviting me to this guild...I'm 15 from Malaysia...By the way..I'm Becky..I've been into kpop since i was obsessed of TVXQ 2 years ago!!My favourite member is U-know Yunho...then i grew to like other kpop groups..like SS501,Shinhwa,Super Juniors,Se7en  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:53 am
Hey, I'm new here. ^___^ I'm 16 (turning 17 on May 31st), Asian, currently residing in Sydney, Australia.
I think I got attached to Kpop just as I was 'transforming' my interests from Western music to Asian music.

Also, I mainly listen to Kpop even though I have around 20 times the amount of Jpop and Cpop songs.
I mainly like Se7en, BoA, some Wheesung and Lee Soo Young. Strangely enough, though my Jpop is 99% female singers, my Kpop seems to be around 90% male. ^^;;

Plus, I don't understand anything they say. sweatdrop I just like them for the music. 3nodding

Darek Khort

K-Pop

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:29 am
Hello. ^^ I just joined and quite like it already, here.
I'm currently 14(according to the Korean aging system). I'm 100% Korean, currently residing in the Middle East. I'm pretty fluent in Korean but people say that I speak Korean like an american. xP I'm currently in the middle of practicing my Chinese singing/rapping skills so I can sing-a-long to Jay Chou. xD I'm done with Japanese.

I pretty much listen to far eastern music with a bit of french pop & a teeny tiny american metal and rock. My favorite Korean artists are Se7en, Shinhwa, H.O.T(plus their solo works), Koyote, Lee Soo Young, S.E.S, Fin.K.L, Loveholic, 1TYM, EVE, etc. I also like quite a lot of Japanese Rock especially Visual-kei and it's sub-genres and also some C-Pop mostly Jay Chou and Wang Lee Hom.

Hope to make new friends here. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:28 pm
HI! I'm SooHyeon. ^^ I'm fourteen years old and 150% Korean! biggrin YAY KOREA! I'm living in Canada though.... razz I just joined here, and yes, I like it here! X3 Thank-you to OrientalxBaby for inviting me!

My favourite singers are (I hope you can read some korean. ^^; )

슈퍼주니어 (Super Junior) domokun 희철씨 domokun

동방신기 (Dong Bang Shin Gi)

보아 (BoA)

and SE7EN. ^^

Here's a stupid fact about me: I never knew people, besides Korean, liked K-POP. ^^;; Guess y'all proved me wrong hey?  

I Have Moved

x.Harukaze.x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:11 pm
Hello! I'm Allie and I just turned 16. I'm British/German/Scandinavian and living in Minnesota. I looooove kpop, jpop, jrock, visual kei, and cpop! whee I'm currently learning Korean and Chinese and I can speak Spanish, Japanese, and of course English. ^^

Some of my favorite kpop artisits are SE7EN, DBSK, Fly to the Sky, and SG Wannabe. biggrin

Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:26 pm

Hi ho!

You can call me Toki. :]

I live in the States, attend hs, and like watching dramas.

I love K/J Pop/Rock of any sorts.

Yupp xD

[TOKiDOKi]

xly_smiles xP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:14 pm
Hello thanks for the invite. Hmm.. I don't really know what to say but hello! You can call me Ly or Kath whatever you perfer. I'm not Korean but yeah. I got into Kpop and all the K stuff by reading Val's Fanfiction called "What I Did For Love". Ehh.. Yeah I think I'll end there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:39 pm
[TOKiDOKi]

Hi ho!

You can call me Toki. :]

I live in the States, attend hs, and like watching dramas.

I love K/J Pop/Rock of any sorts.

Yupp xD

Just wondering...where is yunho in your siggy? =0=;;

*0* welcome everyone! Hope you have fun in the guild.  

Teh Eve

beenhackby King Kool Aid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:19 pm
My name is Samantha,I'm 18 years and live in florida, I really love the asian culture and have gottin into J-pop and K-pop Pop culture and just love it,I guess i'm more into the korean male singers and J-pop Female singers

I even made my own J-pop fan's Guild back in Oct 25, 2005
So i'm very happy to be a Mod for this guild and help it to be the biggest Kpop guild on gaia

I listen to Jpop/Kpop because its so different and inspiring, I don't really get any sense of excitement from american music, its all been done. Jpop/Kpop is very different so i guess thats why i really love it

<3 Natsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:12 am
rawr 3nodding

You can call me minkeh biggrin or minky XD

i am 15 i live in honolulu. hawaii.

i love kpop,jpop biggrin they ish one of my fav genres biggrin

and i am korean myself soo i have a thing for dramas sometimes mad D

PAN!C.On.The.Toilet.

-Scorphin-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:40 am
Hey!
I'm Hideaki.. go by the name of Tsuki (as my name in arabic means moon)
I <333 kpop, especially taebin, 1TYM, se7en and others... =]]
Oh, domuo arigatu gozimuso to [schizophrenic] for inviting me to this guild! <33 I appreciate it, mate! =]]

I only listen to asian music and SOME arabic music, but recentley, well JUST yesterday, I got listening to my english music! mrgreen

anways.. Ima stop babbling on now.. and just say thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:06 am
annyeong ! thanks for inviting me to join this guild. im so happy !! coz im a big kpop fan !!! been listening to kpop for 7 years now ! started out with shinhwa, GOD, se7en, Finkl and Jewelry i think but i guess it's a wider range now yeah...big fan of dong bang shin ki especially YOO CHUN OPPA !!! and im starting to like super juniors too ! especially han gyung and shi won oppa !

im not korean but my korean name is hye mi. translated from my chinese name. im 17.

thanks again for the invite !!!!! heart heart  

konayuki-chan

Samsoonie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:54 am
Hiya! Thank you for inviting me!

My name is Samsoonie (or just Sam) but my real name is Susie I dont really care what people call me ^^

well anyhow i am 17 years old! I'm Korean and im darn proud of it hehe!

I really really like Shin Hyesung, Shinhwa, DBSK, SS501, Super Junior, Koyote (old and new), H.O.T., KangTa, Fly to the Sky, Tim, G.O.D, Jadu, Bi (rain), Yoon Do Hyun, JTL, Kim Jong Kook, turbo, Clon aand hmm cant think of anymore!  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff