Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Discussion/Religion] So, what's your religion? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG, too many religions for a poll!
  OMG!
  gold!
  god!
View Results

Oo~LoveLess~Ritsuka~Oo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:44 pm
I was raised Catholic, but I started questioning my religion and God to the point where I didn't even Belive in him anymore. I an now Agnostic, althoug if yaoi were a religion I'd totally join!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:20 pm
In my certificates says that I'm catholic, but I have my own religion not the one that my parents impose me  

Zachod

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:45 pm
I'm an athiest, born and raised that way. I've dabbled in wiccan, though. I kind of liked it, but couldn't get reliable information on it, so decided it was best to give it up.
I'm not a very religious person, my family kind of works on a 'there is no greater diety, and if there is, it doesn't really care' way of thinking. However, most of my family is rather spiritual. People who see energies and ghosts run in my family, along with a kind of knowing what's going to happen before it happens type thing... not seeing the future, just knowing it. I'm the black sheep of the family in that manner, I don't see very much, but I feel more than anyone we know of in our family has.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:27 pm
I believe in the greek gods sorta, but I'm not really sure about that anymore. I'm drifting more towards something else, but I'm not quite sure at this point. I've always believed in ESP and telekinesis and such, and I'm starting to wonder if that's my ONLY true belief.  

Max Glycine

I Used To Be Bunny Luv

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:52 pm
None of the above. I'm one of those atheist bastards. xp

Anything that needs explaining can be explained by science if you give it long enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:09 pm
Christian I guess  

ParadiseTiger

Kasumi Ocada

Smitten Citizen

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:07 pm
I am pagan of sorts. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:12 pm
Catholic, and proud to be. I may not agree with a lot of things the Church preaches, but still... I was raised to love God and my homeboy, Brother JC!  

Safety_xx_Pin

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100

Maeyu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:03 pm
I am pagan.
I was on the verge of making up my own religion (like three years ago). It is just easier that way.
But I am a lazy procrastinator, so it never happened. and before i knew it I was pagan. (I am terrible I know)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:49 am
I'm agnostic, although that's probably just the best way I can describe myself since I believe in aspects of many different religions (quite a lot of Buddhism, some of Chrisitanity, Paganism, etc.). confused  

lupine_ragdoll

Solo Duet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:53 am
Athiest <.< >.>
*cough* But Buddhism is really cool =D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:03 am
Khemetic Pagan  

Danthalas

Riosin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:33 am
Don't see the point but what the hell. I'm Roman Catholic, not a very good one but catholic none the less. Me and my church may not be so buddy-buddy but if the pope says it, I'll go with it. ^^()  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:03 am
Can My Chemical Romance be considered a religion? I guess the closest to me is agnostic. I was raised christian. I kinda get pissed off at our church and the people in it so except for being dragged their by grandparents once or twice (literaly and figuritvely) I haven't been there in years.  

IY_and_MCR

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:24 am
I started out Baptis switched to some old folk's church, stopped going all together and studied on my own for a while, came up with my own religions for a little bit. Currently discovered I was Unitarian because I basically accept and apprechiate other religions.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff