Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Dream World Mystery Dungeon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:33 am
User Image

██【 thoughts :: like i'd help out. i just want the loot
                                      ██【 company :: various other pokemon, but no one specifically
                                      ██【 steps/floor :: Floor 1 || Steps this post: 5 || Steps: 5/30
                                      ██【 info ::
                                      OT: Cyrus
                                      Nature: Mischievous and loyal to Cyrus.
                                      Lv. 21
                                      HP: 210/210
                                      Ability: Keen Eye – Prevents pokemon with this ability from losing accuracy.
                                      Hold Item:
                                      Attacks:
                                      Liquidation – 85 || 6/10 chance of lowering opponent's Defense one stage.
                                      Fly - 90 || 1. takes to the air (mostly invulnerable) 2. attacks
                                      Knock Off – 65 || Removes targets held Item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way.
                                      Water Pulse - 60 || 4/10 chance to cause confusion
                                      Exp: 10/26 [+10xp] 20/26

The small seabird stirred, feathers ruffling. What the hell was that voice on about? Fighting a Darkrai or something? Yeah, like he'd just help out from the goodness of his heart. If this strange world he was in was going to s**t already, he was going to loot the heck out of it. "What's in it for me?" the wingull cawed at the munna. He didn't care much about her claim that helping was the only way to get out.

"Whatever. I'm going to go snatch up the goods before anyone else." the bird announced snidely, rising into the air with a few flaps of his wings before gliding ahead a bit on the path. He perched on a tree branch to look ahead, keen eyes scanning for what goodies he might find here. While doing so, he thought more on his plans here. Ideally, though he totally could handle this all on his own, it would be best to group up with some of the other pokemon. That way, they could do all the hard work while he reaps the benefits. Yeah, that would be good.

The wingull looked back towards the other pokemon, trying to determine which ones looked strongest. Particularly, there was a large lizard like pokemon with an ivysaur on it's back. And a rather weak looking Eevee. Well, at least that Spiriake seemed tough enough to make up for that. Argo took back to the air to circle above them. "Hey, you! Lizard! We could profit off of this together. What d'ya say?" he asked, mostly ignoring the Ivysaur and Eevee.

participation :: total: 1 || earned this post: 1
                                      movement :: [link] || elixirs: 1/1
                                      step bonus :: +10 exp to the pokemon

[OOC: ]
SpectralEternity

Indeciisiive Wolkova

Lia Syuki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
G A I L
The Eevee

Shaking herself, Gail popped up, all four feet splayed out as she looked around. Honestly, she'd just been having a lovely little nap, but suddenly, the temperature changed, and now she was in... a haunted forest? Hm. How weird! Maybe that trainer had finally taken her out of the PC and they were being tested? Or maybe the PC broke and the pokemon were SCATTERED TO THE WIND! ... Probably not. There would be way more pokemon.

Perusing around, her ears twitched to the sound of a voice shouting out, and she turned, tail lifting as a munna rushed by, calling for help. She took a tentative step closer, listening attentively, and then tilting her head in sympathy, and confusion. They were trapped here? But at least they could help. The pokemon rushed off, and she bounded to try and follow, but it was gone before she could catch up.

Well, huff.

She blinked as another series of footsteps caught her attention and looked over, fluffy tail swaying curiously as she watched a small white pup-like creature wandering nearby. She smiled. What a cutie. She blinked as she noticed a Houndoom following, and tilted her head to get a better look at him-- didn't seem dangerous, just.... watchful? She smiled slyly, before running over, and promptly falling into a hopping pace to keep up with his long strides. When she spoke, though, it wasn't to him-- "Hey there cutie! Think you got a stalker back here!" she shouted to the white pup, then gave a teasing glance at the houndoom, before quickening her pace. She hurried forward to start catching up with the lupup. "Hi there, m'name's Gail," she greeted, and flashed a coy look back to the houndoom, making her voice clear enough for them both to hear.

[ Gail gained +10 exp from Step 5
        Next Reward: Any item worth 20 posts or less at Step 10 ]

Location: Level 1, 0 + 5 = 5 steps in Progress: 5 Steps Participation: 1 [movement post] total Elixers Of Speed: 1 Total

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gail the Eevee ♀, lvl 16. Exp: 15/16
Ability: Anticipation
Item:
FP: 0/5
0/10
HP: 160/160
Attacks:
Helping Hand: If used in a double battle, boosts 1 adjacent ally pokemon's physical & special attack by x1.5. (Priority +5)
~Tail Whip: Lower targets physical defense one stage
ç•Quick Attack: 40: (Priority +1)
Baby-Doll Eyes: Lower targets physical attack one stage (Priority +1)
(Next Move: Bite at 17 )

[quote="Vigilia]
[quote="Lia Syuki]  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:56 am
C L I N G
The Klow

Cling lifted his head, blue eyes peering through the mist. He leaped up, his wings expanding to catch him and lift him a small distance off the ground as a voice shouted out. Quickly, he slithered up through the air as high as he could, moving towards a tree to peer out from undercover. A munna... and a distressed one, it seemed. He glided back over, but it was already gone by the time he landed. Huh.... He looked around, trying to take in his surroundings as the fog landed. This place was bizarre, and apparently, it was a dream world? She said that a pokemon was trying to spread nightmares, and admittedly, this place looked like something from a haunted gag, but it didn't feel as creepy as it seemed like it was supposed to.

Location: Level 1, 0 + 3 = 3 step in Progress: 3 Steps Participation: 1 [movement post] total Elixers Of Speed: 1 Total

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cling the Klow ♂, lvl 9. Exp 1/19
Ability: Illuminate
If a pokemon with Illuminate is in the active party, the RPer may activate this ability to reduce the number of posts it takes to encounter wild pokemon by three. This ability does not stack with similar abilities, or combine with other abilities that affect wild pokemon encounters such as Magnet Pull or Hustle
Item:

HP: 70/70
FP: 1/5
4/10
Attacks:
ç•Aqua Tail: 90
ç•Iron Tail: 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage
Water Pulse: 60: 4/10 Chance to Confuse
Dragon Pulse: 85
(Next Move: Thunder Wave Lvl 8, Thunder Shock lvl 11, Bite 15, Parabolic Charge 18 )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:50 pm
User Image

☼【company :: radium, piper, dotty
                                        ☼【steps/floor :: floor 1 (3o) || steps this post: 5 || total: o + o5 || participation: o + o1 || bonus: +1o exp
                                        ☼【 info :: [♀] | Lv.66 (5o/o9) | 2/2 elixers
                                        ☼【 moves :: psychic, helping hand, zap cannon, shadow ball

Ai was on her feet crouching low before she was even fully awake. She hadn't even been asleep really; she'd been watching her trainer exploring a strange dream world from inside her pokeball. The espeon scanned her surroundings, taking in the other pokemon in the clearing, all in some stage of waking up. Surrounding them was a murky forest, with no sign of who or what had brought them here.

Her first thought was that Imperium had somehow found them and was responsible for whatever this was. Ai's claws dug into the dirt, and her tail itched to thrash back and forth. She couldn't see Arezu or Shion here, nor any other pokemon she recognized. This... it had been a long time since she'd been alone like this.

When a distant voice cried out for help, Ai slunk deeper, ready for trouble. The air around her shimmered from her psychic barrier and the power she gathered near. The munna 'explained' what was going on, and what they had no choice but to do.

Ai didn't trust that munna at all, but if what it said was even partially true... Arezu could be in danger. Her trainer had been asleep after all- what would happen to her if this Darkrai turned it into a nightmare? The espeon's eyes narrowed. She wouldn't let that happen.

Decision made, Ai slowly stretched to her full height. If she was going to go after Darkrai, it would be smart to find allies to work with. She wasn't fond of working by herself; a trait which combined with her partner Shion had resulted in her staying with Arezu long enough for it to become permanent. She spotted a noivern, reminding her of Arezu's own noivern, and that always reminded her of one of her fondest memories, when she had evolved. Plus, this noivern seemed worried for her trainer which made Ai think she would make a good teammate.

She padded over, warily eyeing the duosion who had already come over. She read the text above Dotty's head, hesitating. It was setting of alarm bells in her head, but as she continued watching, something about Dotty's manner put Ai at ease. She chuckled to herself, and approached, "It's alright, I think we can all hear you." She had understood Dotty's initial binary message (although the other attempts had gotten a bit too esoteric even for Ai's training), and been ready to perhaps translate for her. But that last statement had come through loud and clear.

Ai hadn't noticed from a distance, but there was also a small pichu here as well. She dipped her head in greeting. "I agree though, if you all would be interested in joining together? I want to make sure this Darkrai can't hurt my trainer, and going it alone is... not ideal."

SpectralEternity
                                                      Indeciisiive Wolkova
                                                      Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:59 pm
Quote:
User Image

Where am I?xxxxxI dunno, somewhere crappy
Who are these chumps?xxxxx People making way TOO MUCH NOISE
What am I thinking?xxxxx I dunno what's going on, but it's annoying!

✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰

Beltigre was sleeping, happily content, curled up in a comfy bun of warmth and good vibes. She'd been able to curl up even tighter when she was little, but she was still pretty decent at it. Naturally, she felt she looked fantastic anyways; she won a ribbon for being the cutest, after all, so obviously she was still the cutest Pokemon ever, or at least the cutest Pokemon that Dallas trained. And right now, she was enjoying a nice cozy nap in her pokeball. Though, she never remembered it being so drafty in here....

Or so noisy! There sure seemed to be a bunch of noise all of a sudden. Beltigre furrowed her brow and clenched her eyes shut tighter, trying to ignore the noise. But it was getting louder and louder until something little slammed into her. The Torracat jumped five feet in the air in reaction, the hair on her back and tail standing up straight. "HEY WHOA WHAT THE HECK?!" She landed on her feet at least, and carefully eyed the bat-like Pokemon in front of her. "Huh, what? You're lost? Whatever, just get outta my...poke....ball...."

Beltigre looked around, and realized that she wasn't in her ball, and she definitely wasn't in Hearthome City anymore. "Oh, crap." She looked around, calling out for her trainer. "Dallas! C'mon, Dallas this isn't funny! Dallas?!.?" No answer. No dice. Oh frig! Where's Daddy? I want my Daddy! She was prepared to freak out, but there was the sound of more voices. She quickly whirled around, and eyed the new Pokemon warily.

There was some sort of fox, but it wasn't a Vulpix; if Dallas was there, he'd know exactly what it was. It was checking on the loud bat that was crying about missing their mom and dad. The other was...something else. She wasn't sure, and honestly she didn't care all that much. All she knew is, she wanted to get the heck home. "Look here, fox," she said, walking up to the pair, "I don't know nothin' about anything going on here. I thought I was getting my beauty sleep, next thing I know I'm getting woken up by you bozos!" She pointed a paw at the two of them accusingly, but not for long.

"But obviously, something stupid's going on, so the smart thing to do is stick together. So, you and loudmouth over here can follow me around until we find a way out of here." She glanced over at the white-furred Pokemon that kept its distance. "That includes you too, ya sneaky sneak. Welcome to the gang! "

✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰

Mystery Dungeon Stats:
Floor: 1 | Step: 5/30 (5/5 Steps Taken) | Movement Roll Link: [Link] | Total Participation Points: 1 | Points Earned This Post: +1 (Movement Post) | Step Bonuses: Step 5 +10 exp | Elixirs Of Speed: 2/2

User Image
Beltigre
Level 27 Torracat
EXP: 1/34
Base Appeal: +6 Cute, +7Cool, +1 Beauty
Friendship: 4/5
HP: 270/270
Ability: Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
Attacks:
XXXXXXXBite: ♥♥ - Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
Combat: 60
4/10 Chance to Flinch target.
XXXXXXXFire Fang: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
Combat: 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target

XXXXXXXLeer: ♥♥ - Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of.
Combat: Lower targets physical defense one stage
XXXXXXXç•Double Kick:: ♥♥ - Badly startles Pokémon that used a move of the same type.
Combat: 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total)

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:13 pm
User Image

██【 thoughts :: ".... wait what?"
                  ██【 company :: A braixen, a noibat, a chengshen, and a torracat
                  ██【 steps/floor :: Floor 1 || Steps this post: 5 || Steps: 5/30
                  ██【 info ::
                  OT: Ducky
                  Nature: Bold and flirtatious.
                  Lv. 5
                  HP: 50/50
                  Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of a conscious Pokemon in the party (user chooses the pokemon) upon being sent out. Type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when hit by a physical attack.
                  Hold Item:
                  Attacks:
                  Night Daze - 85 || Lower targets accuracy one stage
                  Imprison - || Opponent is unable to use moves that the user also knows
                  U-Turn - 70 || Switches with a Pokémon in active party.
                  Leer - || lower targets defense one stage
                  Exp: 1/15 [+10 exp] 11/15

Daiki woke up with a jolt, blinking and scratching his furred head. What was going on? He tried to think of how he got here, but the only thing he could recall was that he was with his Trainer and Lana, but as he could tell by looking around, he was definitely not in Alola anymore. "Ha, nice trick, Katsu. Where'd you put me?" he chuckled, looking around. None of the pokemon he saw here were familiar to him. After a moment of thinking, he decided that this was definitely not the legendary's doing - Katsu probably didn't even know the proper meaning of 'prank' anyways. Besides, he got confirmation as a munna came out, pleading for help and explaining the situation before disappearing.

Dream world? Is that what this was? The Zoroark was perplexed still. So, he had to help out with this Darkrai problem in order to escape? That was concerning. He knew he was certainly not the strongest. Especially with how easily Lana had nearly taken him out in just one punch. She wasn't even a pokemon! Daiki shuddered, remembering the event. Despite knowing how weak he was in a fight, he couldn't just do nothing. Ducky would expect him to help out, or at least do his best. Besides, heroes always got the babes in the end, right? It was time to man up and do something about this issue.

Perhaps it would be best to travel with some other pokemon here, so he didn't end up the loser that gets knocked out right away. The illusion fox looked around at his options. There were many other pokemon there with him, but what caught his attention first was, of course, a female braixen. She seemed occupied with soothing a little noibat, questioning a torracat. And some odd pokemon he hadn't seen before was nearby. Really, it was a bunch of furballs. Technically that meant he fit right in. Ears perked, he approached.

"I must be lucky to have a vixen like you in my dreams~" Daiki grinned to the Braixen, unable to resist his flirtatious nature. He looked to the Noibat, giving a little friendly wave, trying not to look intimidating to the little one. "Hello, little one. No need to be afraid." he greeted. What was it that he had overheard again? Ah, right, this one was looking for it's parents. Or perhaps it's trainers? It seemed that the Torracat happened to be there as well. It reminded him a bit of Mizuki, but this Torracat didn't have the silvery colors of his trainer's starter pokemon. That other wispy pokemon, did however, though they seemed to be keeping their distance.

"Hmm.... I'm not sure what entirely is going on, but it seems none of my team mates are here. I'm afraid you might not find your parents here, but if we help that pink thing from earlier, we might be able to get out of here and see all our friends again." Daiki suggested, scratching at his dark green mane of hair, looking between the others. He couldn't tell how tough they all were, but they were certainly better off all together than alone. Before he could add that they should stick together, however, it sounded like the Torracat had the same idea, recruiting the group to her 'gang'.

participation :: total: 1 || earned this post: 1
                  movement :: [link] || elixirs: 2/2
                  step bonus :: +10 exp to pokemon

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

xXThe LawmanXx

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:34 pm
User Image

✶【company :: chickpea (?)
                                  ✶【steps/floor :: floor 1 (3o) || steps this post: 3 || total: o + o3 || participation: o + o1 || bonus: n/a
                                  ✶【 info :: [[♂] | Lv.38 (23/o6) |
                                  ✶【 moves :: body slam, drill run, ancient power, roost

Dune wasn't sure where he was, or how he got here, and he probably should have been scared, but he wasn't. Because the first thing he'd noticed, before anything else when he woke up, wasn't the other pokemon or his surroundings. It was how, for the first time in what felt like forever, he didn't hurt. My wings! My wings!

Dune stretched his wings out to their full length, shuddering with relief and excitement. They're healed! They don't hurt at all! Whatever this place was, it was amazing! He flapped once, hopping into the air. Giddy, he flapped again, flying higher. He flipped in the air again and again, his movements jerky because he was just so dang excited.

When the munna showed up and called them for help though, Dune flapped back to the ground, suddenly self-conscious. He should've known it was too good to be true... and here he was, having fun when things were apparently in danger. That... that all sounded bad. Why had he been called here? If they needed help, someone like Ledian would've been a much better choice.

KipsterHipster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:38 pm
User Image
DICE

LOCATION >> Floor 1, 3/30 Steps | STEP COUNT >> +3 (Roll: 2) | PARTICIPATION >> 1 [Movement] | INVENTORY >> Elixer of Speed x 1

Dice gave a loud yawn as he sat up, rubbing his eyes through the holes of his skull helmet. Was nap time over? He blinked and looked in front of him, noticing that this was not his pokeball and that he was not being greeted by the face of mom-dad Sebastian. No, instead there was this weird and eerie mist around and other pokemon about that seemed to be waking up that certainly didn’t belong to mom-dad. Huh…

And then a giant pink blob rushed in, clearly another pokemon that he’d never seen before, begging them for help. Soon there were trees and a path appearing as the frantic Munna pleaded for help. ”Nighmahres?” He muttered to himself, claw to his mouth. That sounded like a problem. And there was only one way to handle a problem.

”Bash the nighmahres!” He chirped sternly, flailing a bone in the air. That was what he did best anyways. There was plenty of pokemon around to help too.

STATS

User Image

Lvl: 66, Dice the Cubone | Exp: 17/50 | HP: 660/660

Ability
Rock Head: Prevents recoil damage from attacks.

Attacks
~Blizzard: A howling blizzard is summoned to strike the foe. 110 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Freeze.
ç•Dynamic Punch: The user punches the target with full, concentrated power. 100 DMG; Confuses target pokemon.
ç•Iron Head: The user slams the target with its steel-hard head. 80 DMG: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target.
• Bonemerang: The user throws the bone it holds. 50 DMG per hit; hits twice (100 damage total)

[Next Move: N/A]

Held Item
Thick Club: If the holder is a Cubone or Marowak, x1.3 to physical attacks.

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:46 pm
User Image
NOAH

LOCATION >> Floor 1, 3/30 Steps | STEP COUNT >> +3 (Roll: 3) | PARTICIPATION >> 1 [Movement] | INVENTORY >> Elixer of Speed x 2

Noah snapped awake in surprise, immediately sitting up. He’d accidentally fallen asleep while Lala and his friend started up their fight, but it’d only been a minute!

So… where was he? Immediately the poor Dewott scrambled to his feet, head whipping around in every direction. Where was Lala? Or the playground? They’d just gone out the city and now all he could see was some weird mist! His fists balled in front of his chest and tears started to sprout from the corners of his eyes. Did he get left behind?! Or sent off?! This certainly wasn’t his pokeball so what was going on?!

"LAAAALIIIII!" He shouted, looking about for his Aussie trainer. He was about to start possibly crying when the Munna appeared to plead for help. A dream? Was that what this was? He felt his heart sink down from his throat back into his chest. So that was it! He was just still sleeping! Noah felt a bit ashamed for nearly losing his cool like that. Lala would be ashamed of him if he ever found out.

"Oi! Yeh need help? I’ll give ya Darky thing a good blue!" He chimed, eyes glowing with determination. He could fight at least and then he could tell Lala about how tough he’d been.

STATS

User Image
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *Noah the Dewott
                                                  LVL: 78 | HP: 780/780 | EXP: 5/28
                                                  FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                  Shell Armor: Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.

Attacks
                                                  GRD | PHY || Dig: 80 DMG; User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn.
                                                  WTR | PHY || Aqua Tail: 90 DMG.
                                                  ICE | SPC || Blizzard: 110 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Freeze.
                                                  WTR | PHY || Razor Shell: 75 DMG; 1/2 Chance to lowering targets physical defense one stage.

(Next Move: )

Held Item
                                                  Splash Plate: Water type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a water type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:59 pm
User Image
ULANI

LOCATION >> Floor 1, 5/30 Steps | STEP COUNT >> +5 (Roll: 4) | PARTICIPATION >> 1 [Movement] | INVENTORY >> Elixer of Speed x 1 | Event: >> +10 EXP for 5 Steps

Ulani rubbed the sleep from her eyes, stomach rumbling. She was feeling hungry; where was the blue-haired man? Maybe he had one of those cakes available? Or more of those candies?

It took the Emolga a moment to notice that she didn’t recognize where she was. "Huh?" This place looked weird. She noticed other pokemon about waking up and responding to the news of that there was trouble in this dream world. Did that mean she’d have to wait on the sweets? Boo!

Scuttling to her feet, she eyed the path that had appeared and the others around. She'd obviously have to follow it if she wanted to get the noms. Easy peasy! She bet dream sweets were some of the sweetest things ever.

STATS

User Image
                                                Ulani the Emolga
                                                LVL: 28 | HP: 280/280 | EXP: 16/28 (+10)
                                                FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                Static: Contact with this Pokémon has a 3/10 chance of inducing paralysis. Can effect ground type pokemon.

Attacks
                                                ELE | SPC || Thundershock: 40 DMG; 4/10 Chance to paralyze target.
                                                NRM | PHY || Quick Attack: 40 DMG. (Priority +1)
                                                ELE | PHY || Spark: 65 DMG; 7/10 Chance to paralyze target.
                                                DRK | PHY || Pursuit: 40 DMG; Double damage if the opponent is switching out (Priority +7).

(Next Move: Shock Wave, Lvl. 22)

Held Item
                                                None: N/A

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:25 pm
Razpitan
Ulani

User Image
P R I M
The Mute Florges

Prim wasn't a fan of this forest she was in, not one bit! It was far from being 'lush', it lacked zero flowers, and there wasn't a single sign of Huey anywhere! All in all, a terrible place to find yourself waking up in; speaking of 'waking up' she couldn't quite remember how she'd even gotten here... But, she was a resilient little flower! And, it wasn't as if she hadn't been lost in a forest before, though the last one she'd found herself in certainly hadn't been this dreary. Though, apparently, that was the fault of some pokemon named Darkrai! She hadn't heard of him before, but he sounded like a real jerk, and someone that could use a real beat-down! Which was a specialty of hers, as were pranks.

There wasn't much time for the latter, unfortunately. Prim pulled herself up, and after a good brushing down she looked around her. As tough as she was, if this Darkrai was strong enough to put this entire place out of whack she'd need some assistance... She swept her gaze over the large gathering of pokemon around, there were plenty of options, and some pokemon already seemed to be grouping up, so she'd have to move fast! Fast and indiscriminate, Prim was confident enough in her abilities to believe she could provide a good bit of help to her teammate(s). So, the first pokemon that appeared to be on her own would be her first choice, and it so happened to be a small squirrel.

Huh! Somehow it reminded her of Huey, so this was a bonus! Moving quickly, Prim floated her way over to the pokemon and made certain to get into her face (she was easy to miss sometimes), before waving at her. She pointed at herself, then to the squirrel, before pointing to the forest. It was hard to communicate when you couldn't talk, but she figured her hand movements were simple enough to understand.

Location: Level 1 Progress: 05/30 (Rolled a 6, but decided to only take 5) Participation: 1 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 1 Total

xxN A M E: Prim - Florges
User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 56
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE: Impish: Mute; Playful; Prankster
ABILITY: Symbiosis - This Pokémon will pass its item to an ally when the ally consumes or loses its item
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Petal Dance - 120: Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns then user is confused
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonblast - 95: 8/10 chance to lower target's special attack one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Energy Ball - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aromatherapy - Heals all status problems of the user and the user's team

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 560/560 HP | Status: None | 13/32 EXP | Next Move; TM - Psychic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:39 pm
StarlightSchism

C H I C K P E A
The Chikorita

Chickpea was a little slower to react than his companion, snuggled with the side of his face pressed into the ground an impressive amount of drool had already managed to slip out of his open mouth. It took the sudden cry for help to rouse him, and while he may have looked only half-away, with sluggish blinking and almost robotic ticks of the head as he looked around, his mind was quick to process the information being relayed to them by the pink pokemon. Ding! A light went off in his head, and Chickpea jumped to his feet, ignoring the drool still on the side of his mouth.

"Dune!" He turned to his friend, eyes glimmering. "Do you know what this means? It means we're going on our first, official adventure together!" This was going to be so much cooler than exploring those ruins they'd been at before. Oh man, if only their trainers were here to see them! He bet Christian would've been as excited as he was. Oh! And Cress too, totally!

Location: Level 1 Progress: 03/30 (2) Participation: 1 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 1 Total

xxN A M E: Chickpea - Chikorita *

L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R: Male
NATURE: Mild: Too curious for his own good, a little more than 'a little clumsy'
ABILITY: Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Leaf - 55: 1/10 chance to critically hit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Powder - Poisons Opponent

User Image User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 08/29 EXP | Next Move; lvl. 20 - Magical Leaf

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:52 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Piper

SpectralEternity
Dotty

Starlight Schism
Ai

Indeciisiive Wolkova
Radium

User Image
V I V A C E
The Togepi

Vivace was up and moving around the second her conscious returned, and she became aware of her surroundings. Though she wasn't even remotely familiar with the forest she suddenly found herself in, she wasn't going to miss out on the opportunity to stretch her legs. She'd been cooped up in that pokeball of hers for far too long, and this was a well-welcomed reprieve. Still, it was a tad odd that the red-headed girl who'd captured her wasn't around, humans were supposed to be around when they released you. Unless her pokeball had somehow managed to get lost and she'd just found a way to get out? But, hm, she didn't see her pokeball anywhere around her, just a bunch of different pokemon, and, of course, this weird purple mist...

The questions slowly forming in her mind were soon answered by another pokemon, more frantic than the rest, and let them all know they were in the Dream World. Huh, so... she wasn't really outside of her pokeball then? Drat, she'd been hoping to get a bit of meaningful movement in, though it did explain why she felt so light on her feet. Vivace nodded to herself slowly as the pink pokemon continued talking, so to get out of here they'd have to fight this... Darkrai fellow... lady... whatever? Well, okay, she wasn't much of a fighter, but she didn't want to stick around this place either. So, she'd do what she had to do! Though, it'd be smart for her to find an actual team.

Without bothering to really look around, Vivace waddled herself over to the nearest group of pokemon and interjected herself into the conversation. Progress paid no mind to politeness! "Hi there!" Oh goodness, she was going to have to tilt her head up to look at them, they were certainly tall. "It's weird being stuck in a dream like this, right? We should work together though! That way, maybe, we can get out faster," she suggested, then pointed at herself. "My name's Vivace! And, don't worry, I'm stronger than I look!" Sort of. Marginally. Just enough to not be considered a burden.

Location: Level 1 Progress: 05/30 (4) Participation: 1 [movement post] total Elixirs Of Speed: 2 Total

xxN A M E: Vivace - Togepi
User Image

L E V E L: 15
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE: Jolly: Determined; Stubborn
ABILITY: Serene Grace: Moves that have a side effect get a second roll if the first fails. This ability does not effect OHKO move success chances
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yawn - Makes the target drowsy, at the end of the target's next turn, they are put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Kiss - Confuses target pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome - Generate a number 1-18 for the type of move metronome will do. Then, generate the number beside the title for that type
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charm - Lowers target's physical attack two stages

User Image User Image 150/150 HP | Status: None | 11/15 EXP | Next Move; Egg Move - Extrasensory

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:03 am
User Image

»»»»»» Alluяєxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  тнє Fєmιnιnє Spιяιαkє

»»»»»» xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Her mind so focused on her next meal, the lizard had hardly noticed the tumbling ivysaur on her back, until it spoke up that was. Allure was rather aware that her back wasn't that sensitive of an area, but to miss a large grass-type on her back was another thing. Regardless upon hearing it muttering from her back, the lizard turned her head to stare at the Ivysaur. She merely stared at the creature on her back, ready to snarl her own reply before something caught her attention. A scent... a pleasant scent. A tasty scent. Opening her maw just slightly, the slits where her maw curved allowed a naked to the average eye cloud-like substance to seep into her maw and down her throat. Oh yes, this was very tasty. She already cared little for what was going on in this world, her thoughts on her stomach almost entirely and without thinking she began to open her maw little by little, ready to simply engulf the unwanted baggage whole, but then it brought it's head up, and Allure was struck with a moment of clarity. Turning her head away, her maw returned to the way it normally rested. "I have no clue." The lizard replied, with a fairly feminine tone to her voice. Returning her gaze onto the Ivysaur, the black slivers for eyes looked over her passenger. "My.. master calls me Allure." It took just about all her strength to refrain saying 'meal' instead of master. "If you want to ride go ahead, though it wont be for free." She replied. If only her face could properly emote, one would see a fairly wicked grin upon it. "I'll leave you to figure out what it is I want in payment, or not. It doesn't matter much to me. Also, do me a favor and don't drool on my back." She added.

Returning her gaze forward, the lizard was about to move... perhaps even purposely make the ride a bit more bumpy for the Ivysaur before a small ball of fur caught her attention. "Whats this now?" She stated a tad under her breath. Bringing her head down further, the lizard took a silent sniff at the air... not much darkness here, what little there was didn't even taste that good either. Still, the lizard had a soft spot for little ones, being more of the feminine side, perhaps it was just her caretaker instincts that compelled her to accept the little one's offer. "The more the merrier small one." Allure replied. Lowering her self down a bit, purposely making far more movements than needed she motioned towards her back. "Why don't you join my other passenger?" She mused.

It was then, from above a rather annoying squawker fluttered it's way over towards the quickly forming group. Allure was brought upward, her neck almost extending a bit abnormally as she sniffed the air around this new arrival. Ego had a rather odd taste, but Allure wasn't one to say no to a free meal when it presented itself. Though swallowing it whole would do better to not taint the tasty Ivysaur behind her. "Why I just got done explaining to the little one about the more the merrier." She replied. "You're welcome to follow." Hopefully there were no objections from the other two though. Whatever the outcome hopefully one of her meals stayed. For now she resorted to snacking as she started walking forward along the slowly revealing path.

»»»»»» Pokεmon Informαтιonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Exp :: 21/29
                                          Allure the female Spiriake || Lv. 19 || Hp. 19o || HI :: xxxx
                                          Ability :: Marvel Scale || Nature :: Impish - She'll do anything for a meal. somewhat vain
                                          Attacks :: No attack bonus
                                          Attack1 - ç•Iron Tail: 1oo: 7/1o Chance of lowering targets physical defense 1 stage
                                          Attack2 - Night Shade: Inflicts damage equal to user's level. Type Effectiveness Not Included
                                          Attack3 - Dragon Rage: 4o Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity
                                          Attack4 - ç•Bite: 60: 4/1o Chance to Flinch target

Floor 1 || Steps Taken 1o/3o || Movement Roll || 5 Steps +1o Exp
                                          10 Steps + x1 Old Gateau
                                          PP Earned this Post || 1 (Movement) || Total Participation Points || 2
                                          Elixirs of Speed || 1/1

SpectralEternity

Lia Syuki

Vigilia

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:33 am
User Image

»»»»»» Rαdιumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                  тнє Fєmαlє Pιcнu

»»»»»» xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One second she was alone, the next she was almost trampled by a large Pokemon much much taller than herself. She was startled at first, sparks still flickering at her cheeks, but then she noticed something and her senses started to come back to her. The Pokemon that had bumped into her seemed just as nervous as her... if not even more. Radium meekly smiled, holding up her tiny paws together. "O-oh... It's okay." She replied. "I'm fine." Giving a small smile, the mouse fiddled with her paws a bit more. "It is kinda hard to see around here." Radium added. All her nerves were just starting to settle, if not slightly when a new Pokemon approached from the purple fog, this one seemed to encased in some sort of bubble... and it spoke in such an odd way... where those numbers? The mouse knew little of the human world, having only recently joined Eline or any human for that matter. "I..." She was going to say she didn't understand, but then an Espeon appeared, stating the message was... loud and clear? Perhaps to her but not to Radium it wasn't.

All of a sudden a voice popped into her head, invaded more like it... though this voice she clearly understood. "Oh!" The Pichu exclaimed, looking up towards the Psychic. "I guess that makes sense." She replied, once more meekly smiling towards the Espeon and Duosion that had joined them. "I.. I want to know if Eline is okay too..." After all she isn't there to protect the human friend she'd made.

Out of the blue came in a Togepi, another pint-sized Pokemon to join the group. It seemed oddly oblivious to the conversation, speaking as though it had been involved the entire time. "Yea... I'm not normally like this either. I can hold my own too." Radium added. "Oh, Eline calls me Radium by the way." The mouse added, realizing only now that aside from the newest addition they hadn't introduced themselves.

»»»»»» Pokεmon Informαтιonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Exp :: 11/22
                                  Radium the Female Pichu || Lv. 15 || Hp. 15o || HI :: xxxx
                                  Ability :: Lightning rod || Nature :: Rash - Goes into battle without much forethought
                                  Attacks :: No attack bonus
                                  Attacks1 - Thundershock: 4o 4/1o Chance to paralyze target
                                  Attacks2 - Charm: Lower targets physical attack two stages
                                  Attacks3 - ~Tail Whip: Lower targets physical defense one stage
                                  Attacks4 - ç•Iron Tail: 1oo 7/1o Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage

Floor 1 || Steps Taken 5/3o || Movement Roll || 5 Steps +1o Exp
                                  PP Earned this Post || 1 (Movement) || Total Participation Points || 2
                                  Elixers of Speed 1/1

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

StarlightSchism

KipsterHipster

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items