Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂
⚡ || Kirobuki Mining Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 1:11 am
User Image

Osa Hirohisa
⌠ Shattered Mind φ Wandering Soul ⌡
KatonFuuton ╫ Kiketsu ╫

With a tune on his lips, Hirohisa strolled the mining town market, his eyes darted back and forth between the stalls while he decided on a treat for himself. As he meandered to a pork-bun stall the wanderer's eyes brimmed with excitement, that was until he accosted himself to find his coinpurse, only to find it was gone. A heavy sigh escaped his pursed lips as he mumbled about unfair circumstances and missed opportunity.

"Well, I guess today I'll just starve. Maybe I'll get lucky and fall into a forge. At least then I'll be warm when I die of starvation." Hirohisa whimpered as he walked away in defeat.

"They smelled so good too~!"

[Those included]
Quote:

[Techniques Used:]

║ B-Rank ║ ¥ Ryo: 000 «AC: 25,000 ║
⌠ Chakra :---/915 ☶ Stamina :---/915

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 11:12 am
User Image

Osa Hirohisa
KatonFuuton ╫ Kiketsu ╫

As if fated, or perhaps just a spot of Kiketsu's luck a gentleman kneeled beside him and offered him two of the steamed pork buns he had salivated over brief moments before. The starved wanderer jumped at the opportunity for food and devoured them quickly, sat beside the kind stranger. After he had stuffed his gullet he inspected the man, coal and dirt sat on the man's brow and a smile on his lips, followed soon with laughter once he saw Kiketsu's shocked expression.

"I'm so sorry, one of those was probably yours. I'm was just so hungry, I haven't eaten in days and my coinpurse was empty... He apologized as quickly as he could as he kneeled before the man and begged forgiveness, only to be interrupted.

"No, no, no, those were fer you. I know the look've a hungry wolf and a desperate man, been there too often m'self. Be a shame t'let a man go hungry when I had change in my pocket." He chuckled, uncomfortable.

"Yer new 'round here, right? If you need some Ryo you can come haul with us from the mine. You don' look the strongest, but ever'one gets enough t' get by and there's enough you can help wit'" The large man offered and held his hand out to the wanderer.

"I, yeah. I'll do it. I'm Kiketsu." He told the larger man.

"Kiketsu? Consequence, unusual name. I'm Orai Takahashi." he replied and slapped a helmet on Kiketsu's head. "And lunch break is over."

As Takahashi led Kiketsu into the mines he saw several other men as they worked in different areas, some pulled stone from the walls, others ran carts and supplies along tracks back and forth. The men varied in build and gave credence to what Takahashi had told him about there being a job for everyone down here. Eventually the pair crossed a bench with a pile of tools strewn across it, cloths and sharpening stones tossed on the bench haphazardly.

"This, kid, will pay for lunch. Sharp'n the pickaxes and polish the mirrors fer our lanterns. If'n you can, polish the handles fer the axes too, they get rough." Takahashi asked of his new acquaintance, who immediately took to work and sharpened one of the pickaxes deftly and offered it to the man.

[ Polish Supplies - E-Rank :: 50 Ryo, 100AC Complete ]

"I think I can do this for you, if it means more of those pork buns! Kiketsu chimed in as his eyes widened.

[Those included]
Quote:

║ B-Rank ║ ¥ Ryo: 050 «AC: 25,100 ║

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:46 pm
User Image

Osa Hirohisa
KatonFuuton ╫ Kiketsu ╫

Sat upon the bench with tools laid out before him, Kiketsu settled on another pickaxe. He lifted the tool and inspected it, fingers trailed over the divots and the notched tip before he brought the whetstone to bear. He ground near an inch from the point before the rest matched, then he brought the polishing rag over the tool until it shone in the dim light. When he touched the point after the fine grind and polish it broke the skin and he smiled.

"One down, dozen to go." Kiketsu chuckled.

[ Polish Supplies :: E-Rank - 50 Ryo, 100 AC ]

He pulled another item to the bench, a mirror insert for one of the lanterns, and began the slow polish process. Hand worked from the center out he polished the mirror steadily and used a wet cloth to clear the material from the face and check in the light if it marred the surface, or shone clean. The first few runs still left digs and blackening on the face, but the fourth cleared and left the mirror immaculate and ready to be claimed for use.

"This could be a long day."

Another pickaxe on the bench, this one had a splintered handle that caught Kiketsu's attention. He pried the larger splinters off from the side and with a rasp filed down the rough edges in preparation. A sigh set on his lips while he fiddled with the woodwork, loosened splinters, and smoothed knots. He cleared old burls and began to set new handgrips for the worker. Eventually the realization dawned on the wanderer, if he individualized each piece now, he would ultimately slow down his work. If he worked a single part on each tool, he could incrementally speed the process up.

Kiketsu thought to himself as he set the last pickaxe aside, making a 'finished project' pile. He brought the tools he would need for each stage of processing to a different spot of the bench and arranged them for easiest access and amount of visible wear. The easiest process, he figured, would be the lantern mirrors, scuffed and blackened, they only needed buffed to be useful again. Alternatively the pickaxes would take more time and effort, each would need measured, ground, filed, and polished based on individual wear. He arranged the mirrors first and set the least tarnished on the top before he began work.

[Those included]
Quote:

║ B-Rank ║ ¥ Ryo: 250 «AC: 25,500 ║

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:40 am
User ImageUser Image

The next few days were spent holed up in the attic of Bertrand's house. The old man brought him food and changed his bandages, all the while the former Royal Physician kept Belamos up to date on the happenings in Kirobuki. Based on his reports, as well as his own observations through the room's solitary window, Belamos had worked out a rough idea of what was going on here. A few weeks ago these strangers entered down. When they did, all chakra seemed to just stop working. The men, armed and armored, took all the adult males from the town and put them to work in the mines. The elderly, woman and children kept the invaders clothed and comfortable. If they did not they...paid. The strangers routinely patrolled through the village but not in any set pattern he could discern. They work full body armor, horned helmets and some kind of breathing apparatus. Each and every soldier was also armed with at least two blades and, based on his previous encounter, knew that they knew how to use them.

He scouted at night, using darkness to conceal his movements. He climbed the cliff overlooking the mine and peered down over the edge. From this height, it was difficult to know for sure, but he suspected that there were at least two dozen men in the housed in the facility and that the building likely contained whatever was suppressing his powers. They had a storehouse, refinery, barracks, and armory all encircled in a protective wall with one side of it being the sheer cliff he was perched upon. Unfortunately climbing down wasn't an option- without chakra the drop would kill him. Still, the overhand had provided a lot of intel and so could not be considered a waste of time.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 50/ 1,855 x ◆¦ YONBI CHAKRAx 4,000/ 4,000 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 1,030/ 1,030 x ◆¦ RYOx 29,000x ◆¦ ACx 100,000
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bloodlinex ◆¦ S-RANK x◆¦ Yonbi Host x ◆¦ Koninx ◆¦ Arashigakurex
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives

Flame Resistance Training
      Advanced Thread Walking
      Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives
      Yonbi Passive: Heat Immunity
      Scorch Release: Dehydration Immunity
      All complex techniques treated as simple

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ The Sannin finding Belamos was not particularly difficult as he followed the thousands of miles covered by his Tenseigan's expansive vision. Belamos would hear footsteps behind him and if he turned around would see Kenshin's glowing dark blue eyes with a floral pattern. His Tenseigan provided slight illumination in the dark. Kenshin stopped walking three feet behind Belamos and spoke at a regular volume. "I was ordered by the Arashikage to find you. Your presence in Arashigakure is required immediately." Kenshin's steely voice would be familiar to Belamos assuming that he did not turn around to look at him. The police captain was in a hurry to get back to the village because Kogarashi could march at anytime.

Enter.

×TITLE: Sannin】○【RANK: S+】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +12】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【○【CHAKRA: 2,730 || 2,730】○【STAMINA: 2,480 || 2,480○【NATURE CHAKRA: 750 || 750

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Active
Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive

Personal Attributes
Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a jyuken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a slight increase to reflex OR speed per body rank. This totals in a supreme increase for one or a moderate increase for both at S-Rank. In addition, the user gains a single custom slot to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and one taijutsu slot.
Armory of Justice | Kenshin receives one free custom weapon.

Nuibari Attributes
Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:52 pm
User Image

Osa Hirohisa
KatonFuuton ╫ Kiketsu ╫

Kiketsu set to work with the whetstone on the pickaxes. He ground out the pits on the sides and flats first, after he attended the first few he moved to the points. A few needed broken entirely and filed down to a new edge, which took a majority of the time the wanderer spent on the project, but once he had he felt accomplished. Polishing rag and stone in hand he polished the heads of the axes to a dull sheen and set them aside momentarily.

[ Polish Supplies :: Rank - E D ( Completed Alongside Gathering: Basic ) 100 Ryo :: 200 AC ]

Then he brought the files and a few other tools to bear and worked the handles over. The dust from the wood tickled Kiketsu's nose and he sneezed, wiped his nose on his sleeve, and returned to work grumbling about cheap wood. The wood deformed slightly as he worked it, but he shaped it to better fit the workers hands whenever it did so, knowing the problem warped wood could present. He then grabbed the polish rag and rubbed the first few handles over, before he applied a thin coat of oil and sealer to keep the wood from losing its color or splitting as easily from water or sweat transfer. He knew lacquer would have been the best bet, but he didn't have it on hand... How did he know it would be the best sealant?

[ Polish Supplies :: Rank - E D ( Completed Alongside Gathering: Basic ) 100 Ryo :: 200 AC ]

He moved a completed pile of pickaxes over to the side, with the thought that if he didn't polish or grind another for a year, he'd be fine with the fact. Polishing rag in hand he poured a couple drops of oil onto the mirror before him and began to run it over with the polishing material. The first several rounds only roughed the material and smeared the oil, but more oil and several rounds later the mirror cleared. Eyes focused on the small reflective surface he stared into his own eyes and soul, examining for something more, a reason, purpose, anything. When he did get a response, his reflection moved, grinning at him, to the side and revealed a large man. The miner who had brought him down here approached from behind.

"By the kami, boy, you've done more than I could have expected, and so quickly! " He called out, utterly shocked at Kiketsu's pace.

Kiketsu looked up up from his reflection and half-turned in the bench, eyes glazed as he yawned and slinked beneath the larger man's attempt at a hug, and grabbed a pickaxe from the pile, eyed it, and began to walk with it. His left hand produced one of the polishing rags from his pocket, which he set to bear and shined the head as he made his way further into the mine with the larger man in tow.

"So... How exactly does one go about mining these minerals? Do you just pick a spot and go to town on the wall, or are their things you have to know?" Kiketsu asked the foreman as he lugged the pickaxe over his shoulder.

His eyes narrowed on a spot on the wall, veins protruded alongside his pure white eye as he attempted to discern materials from bare stone and swung into the stone.

Annoyed but not assuaged when his first few swings produced nothing, the wanderer continued. He pressed further into the stone until he reached where the stone had looked different to him, a vein of iron buried slightly beneath the surface. The feel of the strikes changed in this material, it rebounded more as he began to work around the edge.

"Oro, this is the thrill you get. I see." He murmured beneath his breath as he drew a kit's worth of iron from the wall and handed it to the foreman.

"I assume this'll pay for more than a few lunches then?"

[ Gathering: Basic :: Rank - D :: Basic Mining Kit :: 200 AC ]

Kiketsu raised his eyebrows when he saw the foreman turn and prostrate himself before several heavily armored figures who appeared in their stretch of the mine. The man mouthed something to the wanderer, but it missed its mark entirely and kiketsu faced the ironclad men with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Awful hot and cramped down here to walk around in tin cans, isn't it? If your worried about debris falling, I'd just wear a helmet, like this one!" He mocked playfully as he grabbed a pink hardhat off of the bench and tossed it to one of the armored men.

"That way you'll be fashionable, protect that little head of yours, and you can run like hell if a shaft starts to collapse!" He carried on, his voice increased and his demeanor just seemed more smug as he chided them.

Though he wore no such helmet.

[Those included]
D-Reiko Z

Dexterous Prince

Quote:
[

║ B-Rank ║ ¥ Ryo: 650 «AC: 26,500 ║

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

By the time Kenshin arrived the job was done- as Belamos destroyed the Chakra Negator and killed the Land of Iron envoy, the rest of the foreign forces retreated. The Storm’s favorite policeman would find Belamos surrounded by throngs of his grateful former subjects, all reuniting with families they had not seen in weeks. Some were left with only the soul crushing reality that their loved ones would not be returning home as working in the mines under the oppressors had been especially cruel. Still, the freedom the survivors had was no small thing. After assuring a woman that he would make sure the strangers did not return, Belamos glanced over his should and studied Kenshin for a long while before peering up and the sun hanging above the cliffs ”Required or requested? I suppose it doesn’t matter. Sandayu is on the move” He turned to face the officer and gestured down the road which led back to town ”After you. As we walk,though, we need to discuss some things”

◆¦ CHAKRAx 50/ 1,855 x ◆¦ YONBI CHAKRAx 4,000/ 4,000 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 1,030/ 1,030 x ◆¦ RYOx 29,000x ◆¦ ACx 100,000
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bloodlinex ◆¦ S-RANK x◆¦ Yonbi Host x ◆¦ Koninx ◆¦ Arashigakurex
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives

Flame Resistance Training
      Advanced Thread Walking
      Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives
      Yonbi Passive: Heat Immunity
      Scorch Release: Dehydration Immunity
      All complex techniques treated as simple

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kenshin already wanted to roll his eyes at Belamos's questioning of the nature of the order but refrained from doing so. "It's an order from the Kage so treat it as required. That's how being in a village works." The Sannin jabbed Belamos and attempted to set him straight with his only just recently accepting the Storm's headband. When Belamos complied, Kenshin began walking toward the village and out of the area. He did not fully understand what was transpiring in Kirobuki but Belamos seemed to certainly be helping the populace which would spare him Kenshin's irritation at him being outside of the village. Kenshin headed toward the road with Belamos.

Exit.

×TITLE: Sannin】○【RANK: S+】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +12】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【○【CHAKRA: 2,730 || 2,730】○【STAMINA: 2,480 || 2,480○【NATURE CHAKRA: 750 || 750

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Active
Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive

Personal Attributes
Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a jyuken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a slight increase to reflex OR speed per body rank. This totals in a supreme increase for one or a moderate increase for both at S-Rank. In addition, the user gains a single custom slot to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and one taijutsu slot.
Armory of Justice | Kenshin receives one free custom weapon.

Nuibari Attributes
Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Dexterous Prince

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:51 pm

...Sometime before Belamos' Liberation and his Departure...

Kiketsu remains down in the Mines...

Foreign were these forces that had come to the mining town, they sought the metals and ore that were not of their own land. Clad in heavy armor, armed with the sharpest blades and spears were a troop not seen in some years past the northern borders of Iron Country. Their takeover of the town was quick on when it happened, now weeks had passed since their presence as the workers were made to do the bidding of their foreign overlords. By happenstance, the wanderer had not noticed the happenings of this town, but now things were ramping up as the pot begun to boil over. Now he had noticed the troop of metal clad soldiers making way into the mine, outside there been a commotion and now the hornet's nest stirred and this lonely wanderer became a new threat to the foreign troop, much to their surprise as each have not stumbled upon one another's presence until this moment. The way the wanderer jeered the samurai, jokingly mentioning a collapsing mine shaft made a stir in the group of soldiers. Workers were quietly vacating the scene to be replaced with the sounds of more men as the clank of metal came further down past the current congregation of beetle helmeted samurai, swords drawn one by one. A low rumble could be heard reverberating through the shaft as the floor shook and as if by ironic humor, the dirt fell from above onto the wanderer's shoulder followed by the creak of wood in the beams. Additionally... should he find himself drawing on his chakra, it would feel off and not respond despite all his effort.

The pot boiled over somewhere and now samurai funneled in the lone shaft, advancing on the unexpected man, in their eyes they thought he another defiant worker.

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:20 am
User Image

Osa Hirohisa
KatonFuuton ╫ Kiketsu ╫

More armored men arrived as the workers shuffled out of the tunnel, Kiketsu eyed each set of armor more cautiously, and counted them by their horns. First it was three, then five, then nine, and the wanderer's only saving grace was that he was backed by narrowed stone walls and a gaggle of tin men. While they had to wade through one another, he only had himself to worry about. He snatched another of the helmets from the table and flipped it into the air as dirt began to rain down from above.

The sounds of rumbling and light chaos above the shafts carried down to their depth and the wanderer sighed.

"See, I warned you. Now I'll get to see at least a few of you buried down here with me." He pitched the helmet upwards once more and as it fell he slipped it onto his head and thrust his brow into the face of one of the Samurai.

Kiketsu, run!

[ A-Rank Hard Physical Strike/Headbutt ]

As his momentum and the sudden sleight of hand aimed to force the first samurai off his balance, Kiketsu would turn his back in, towards the man, and shoved off from the balls of his feet.

"Alley-oop, pardon me big guy." He chuckled as he made through the motions.

An attempt was made to force chakra through his body but as it failed he careened forward either over or around the first man in his path and into the crowd.

"Isn't this just a little overkill though, all this armor, just to do some digging, gents? I mean, they did pretty well half- naked. " Kiketsu questioned, seemingly unphased by the numbers his enemies presented.

Kiketsu, just run. It's going to collapse. And miss this fun? No thanks! They're going to kill more than just us.

He flowed into the crowd, ducked low and circled into the cradle of another samurai's armor. Momentum and surprise being his only allies, aside from the cramped quarters, and Kiketsu used them. He shoved into the hips of and lifted from beneath his second opponent, the circular movement and slight toss would have directed the man into his compatriots if he didn't immediately act to right himself.

[ Small Circle Combatives: Circle Carry A-Rank ]

Kiketsu used the brief separation caused by his newfound opponents flounderings to step back and find himself adjusted. At this point they would have easily discovered the oddly dressed wanderer, now adorned with a cockeyed blue mining helmet, was more than some rebellious worker. He shook the recently felled dirt from his shoulders and cocked his head to listen to the noises that emanated from somewhere further above the mines that caused them to rumble.

"Then again..." His thought trailed off as he took a stance and stared the men down. Is this really what we want to do, fight an enemy for a people we don't know? They gave me a chance! First they drove you out...

[ Small Circle Combatives: Gliding Step [Stance] E (X) Rank ]

[Those included]
D-Reiko Z

Quote:

Quote:
[

⌠ Chakra :---/915 ☶ Stamina :760/915

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:08 pm

...A War Brews In Shadow...

These Are Not The Normal...

Up above it was still commotion, reverberations grew a tad more frequent after the lone wanderer clad with a blue mining helm pushed and shoved apart the armed men. One and two, they dropped like rocks as their lack of maneuverability was taken advantage of as well as the element of the wanderer's surprise and off putting demeanor scored him the first victory of the exchange.

The samurai were ignoring the wanderer's quips and remarks, instead only speaking in quick word responses in their coordination now that the odd wrench in their plans caught them unaware. The first who been struck was groaning on the ground, partially crouching and holding his face. The second that was shoved toward his allies crashed into them as they were caught offguard, they quickly stepping pass the second as they sought to keep formation.

Further down the mineshaft the wanderer if he strained to hear would hear the shouts of other men, some familiar from the other workers. When this came up the samurai each adjusted their stance and held their formation even closer, blades pointed tip first and held at shoulder height in two hand, bladed edge skyward. The one groaning on the floor had moved slightly away, half leaning on the wall, now front and back of the narrow shaft had the tin men 4 wide and two deep with those in front blades pointed and those behind holding back.

"Tiger!" One of the samurai shouted out, and as soon as that word was said, one man from each line hurled themself at the wanderer, one sword swinging from below in a diagonal swing and the other coming from the opposite from above. They would continue the single man from each if the wanderer held his ground even if they were to drop. If he would engage them directly, the four holding formation would engage with two from his opposite flank. Every time he would move, they would shift their position to maintain distance.

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:06 pm
User Image

Osa Hirohisa
KatonFuuton ╫ Kiketsu ╫

"Tigers! Lions? Bears? OH MY!" Kiketsu chuckled as he leapt between the blades of the first advance, his body slipped in the tight angle between the diagonal blades and anchored himself behind the men with a pat on the back of both men's helmets.

"Come now, can't we be civilized down here? There's a rumbling in my tummy and from the stones above and you're just going to attack me, instead of investigating it? You really are a daft lot." He kept his back turned to the men he had skated between and walked towards the rest of the line, hands raised as he tried once more to pull on a seemingly dead chakra line.

"Maybe we should go explore it together, then?" He quipped, and walked towards the group that remained ahead of him.

As they shifted position to match his, he stared around the group and sighed. He gathered the tension in his legs and with a burst of will thrust himself forth into the line, his palm poised to connect with the centremost samurai's armor. Mismatched eyes gathered the scene and watched for the first reactions as he lumbered into their midst once more, having proved that he did not need chakra to be a formidable foe.

[ Hakke: Mugen Sutoraiku [Eight Trigrams Infinite Strike] - Rank: B :: Simple :: Imparting a Heavy Speed Boost into :: Downward Circle | Rank B | Simple ]

[Those included]
-x- Rei -x-

Quote:

Quote:
[

⌠ Chakra :---/915 ☶ Stamina :680/915

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:10 am
User Image

A massive interdimensional gateway would tear open just outside of the mining village of Kirobuki. From it, a file of several tens of black and red cloaked men and women marched out into the small, unsuspecting and once-scarred population. Among their ranks were various monstrous, unnatural creatures to follow their command. This first wave of the invasion would split into three groups and spread out to destroy everything in sight, as well as kill all who crossed their paths without question or remorse. The Otogakure refugees that made up a majority of the populace would become subject to a slaughter that made the UHV Wars of over half a decade seem like a cheesy, B-rated horror film. The humanoid warriors communicated only among their own and in a strange language new to this world. One cloaked figure remained close to the gateway with one of the monstrosities to keep it open and guarded for more of their invading forces to arrive.

Kogarashi Footsoldiers are C Rank
○ 1st Wave (30/30 Remaining)
Kogarashi Beasts are D-S Rank, depending on size
○ 1st Wave (10/10 Remaining
Kogarashi Commander is S Rank
○ 1st Wave (1/1 Remaining)

@Wolfe: I apologize for interrupting, but I promise to compensate you considerably if you participate in the event. ninja

Azeiel The Risen
-x- Rei -x-
Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:11 am
User Image

Chaos flew into full effect throughout Kurobuki. The miners and other physically capable civilians weren't completely defenseless, but they stood little chance against the trained warriors and grotesque creatures that were rampaging throughout their village. Unfortunately, this was one of the areas with the least available guards at the time of the invasion. Their defensive ability was far more lacking than other areas currently being assaulted, and the population would suffer more than others because of it.

Kogarashi Footsoldiers are C Rank
○ 1st Wave (30/30 Remaining)
Kogarashi Beasts are D-S Rank, depending on size
○ 1st Wave (10/10 Remaining)
Kogarashi Commander is S Rank
○ 1st Wave (1/1 Remaining)

Azeiel The Risen
-x- Rei -x-
Wolfe Whitehorn

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:23 am
User Image

The sound of marching feet and beating of drums sounded the arrival of the Imperial host. This particular detachment numbered only a thousand in total. A mixture of cavalry, archers, and heavy infantry. As the army continued, at its head rode the officers of the division. Its General, General Tatsu, gave a wave of his hand and the first battalion rushed forward to engage in bloody battle with the heretic forces. Their objective was to push the battle line away from the city.

Regalina Kaicho

◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces