Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Stronger, happier (F-Xy x Hime) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:00 pm
F-XylilShrink

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Live your best life, enjoy your adventure and be the best as you can!"
ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı

Edgar's greeting to her was cute, fumbling and full of bashfulness. To be honest, she had not met someone who was as shy as him, but that was not a bad thing. It created a character for individuals, as long as the personality caused no harm for the person and others. Siren returned the greeting with a nod of her head. "Likewise, sweetie. Hope we'll get along well!" The pet name came out of her mouth naturally, having given one to her team members also. The girls are dubbed "darling; honey", boys are "handsome; cool guy". For why it was different for Edgar, that was because he was so sweet and cute! She did have a weak spot for adorable people and things.

Fingers held on the received business card, flipping it both sides to scan the printed letters. The card wrote info about his name, occupation and contact details. In return, she handed him one of her own. "Okay, that should be good. Well, actually, if your shift did not end late, we can go shopping for your supplies for our future trip." Sky blue eyes glanced at the setting sun that gave way to the darkening sky. "Else, we can head off tomorrow. Nothing too expensive or heavy to buy, just enough for you to be safe for your first fieldwork!"

ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı
MOOD → Relaxed
OUTFIT → Adventuring clothing, see picture.
OOC → Hmm, that's interesting. Maybe he would be more confident with people he's close to? Also that emotes in the mood section is cute <3.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:15 am
𝔼𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕙
Mood: Calm yet slightly bashful Current Clothing: slate blue scrubs

Well he seemed reluctant to head on out right now even at this hour, however, seeing as he's already finished with his rounds of patients even thought it wasn't as many as other days; nodding shyly, Edgar informed Siren that his shift should be over soon though not right now as he's gotten a few paper work to fill out before he can end work for the day. "Ah perhaps we can meet up later at the place you're taking me to, u-unless you'd want to wait, but please don't trouble yourself, I wouldn't want to take up your time." not wanting to become a burden to Siren, the young nurse would let her decide for her own if she wants to wait or meet up with him once everything on his side is all squared up. Yet Ed does seem to wonder where it is Siren plans on taking him to for his traveling gear considering it'll be the first time he'll be getting stuff for the journeys he'll be going to.

Ooc: That could be something that'll help him become strong. May not be physical, but he'll become strong along side those around him. Yeah, I guess if I can't use words to describe his mood, then emotes can be a substitute.

Wind Hime Princess

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:49 pm
F-XylilShrink

User Image

Siren rechecked the time and tried to think if there was something else she needed to do for the evening. Nothing came up. "I don't mind waiting. Maybe I can learn about how things goes around here!" There was something fun about watching someone did their work, especially the kind that she was not experienced in. "It's more fun to walk to our destination together. I can show you some fun things on the way." Leaning on the nearby wall, she was content to wait, only followed if Edgar was going somewhere else in the building. Wouldn't want to trouble anyone by running around the place.

The young woman enjoyed exploring the town. It helped with her work whenever she was running late, being chased or just wanted to be adventurous. If she got lucky, hidden puzzles and tricks occured, though most of them were rather dangerous at times. It created the thrill, though.

MOOD → Relaxed
OOC →

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:56 pm
𝔼𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕙
Mood: Nervous Current Clothing: slate blue scrubs

Edgar felt a bit nervous seeing that Siren has time to kill by standing by for him, the thought of having someone wait for him did brought a bit of anxiety as he tries to finish up his paperwork. This moment also brought a few memories back to the academy as two of his old friends would most often cause a racket whenever they hang out in his old dorm room. But today was mainly different due to it being someone he's seen multiple times but never interacted with and seeing as he'll be spending a lot of time around her during their trips into the open world, the young nurse tries to control his nervousness.

Taking a moment to concentrate, Edgar focuses on calming himself down to where he'll be able to finish up his papers. A moment later goes by as he finishes up when he walked back into the room to get his things ready, making sure he's gotten everything, he looked at Siren and nods. "O-okay, I'm ready when you are." he says before putting on a his coat.

Ooc: I like Siren and her outfit and for someone who's older than Ed reminds me of an anime, not sure what the name is but there's the vibe.

Wind Hime Princess

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:42 pm
F-XylilShrink

User Image

While Siren looked free hanging around nearby, her eyes did busy themselves looking over everything. Her gaze flickered over the papers that Edgar was writing, only found herself unable to understand most of the words written there. Some she guessed were technical medical terms, and some were report styles she certainly did not see often in her work. Heck, she did not even do reports at all. The adventuring process was simpler (after the registration): See notice, meet clients, learn info and then do the things requested before submitting to the client directly or indirectly and receive rewards. More physical and not words. She supposed this was why she did not like doing office work and more on quests that required more actions.

The soft sound of Edgar's voice snapped her out of her thought as she beamed at him, moving to stand by his side. "Great! Then let us go!" The open-air chilled against her shown skin, causing a slight shiver. Soon enough, she got used to the feeling and marched on without any problem. "We are going to get you some good clothing styles, comfortable to move and strong so it would not get ripped in combat. Then, a bigger bag for you to store things, just in case. Better something new than having your favorite bag ripped in your adventure! And then-" She continued on to list out the intended purchase of his weapon for defense, necessities to survive in emergencies and so on. "So, any questions?" Finished with her speech, she waited patiently for his incoming queries.

MOOD → Relaxed
OOC → Hehe. The character origin was not from an anime, however. It was from a game, but the art style does look quite anime though, isn't it?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:21 am
𝔼𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕙

Listening to Siren talk about the various things they'll be doing for the remainder of the day, Edgar just nodded not wanting to interrupt the veteran adventurer unless he was asked to and the thought of whatever he wore getting easily ripped or torn up in the field doesn't seem nice to keep on and his habit of a clean wardrobe wouldn't allow any poor clothing. It all seem a bit to complex for him seeing as how many an adventurer brings with them even for long trips and the such. Weapons and basic survival equipment also came into the list, the thought of how much he might have to carry weighed him down a bit though the weapon part got him the most until he was asked if he had any question.

Thinking it through a bit, he did get the gist of everything from Siren, but the mention of him carrying a weapon struck a part of him. "Well, for the weapon part, I know it's mainly for my own defense, but, I'm not a real big fan of carrying anything sharp or blunt, is it possible for me to just use some basic spells for defense? I don't really trust myself with any physical weapons." Edgar asked. Most clerics, would carry a weapon of sort though some like Edgar refused to take part in wielding a blade or blunt weapon since they either don't have much training or if their belief restricts them from every owning or using any weapons. Ed was like most who believed that weapons are very harmful even if they're not used and that they're a symbol of war and violence. "But if it is important to own one, I don't know if I'll ever use it."

Ooc: Oh cool~ A video game character.

Wind Hime Princess

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:30 am
F-XylilShrink

User Image

Siren was a bit surprised to see that Edgar did not like carrying a weapon around, or did not even had a weapon on hand. Most people had at least one weapon on them, just for self-defense. "My, I had thought that most people enjoy having something for defense, at least when magic isn't possible." She understood his reasons, there were others who disliked touching something that could harm others. May it be clumsiness or something else. "Anyway, that would be fine, as long as you practice your defense magic well, and maybe some self-defense movements. I find it helps."

She gave a look over at Edgar, considering his potential of learning which self-defense techniques. "If you don't mind, I would love to teach you some, just in case. Else, I'm here to cover your back!" While she could not completely cover everyone, she would be there to make sure no serious harm would be done to others.

A shop with the name "Adventuring delights" came to view, its sign showed what it was selling. Pushing open the door, she waved at the shopkeeper, who had familiarized with her face, being a regular there. She greeted him with the usual peppiness, though less flirting. It was awkward to do that to some people. "This is the shop for all my adventure needs. They got all the good stuff here at a reasonable price." The shopkeeper laughed at her introduction, gesturing for them to look around freely. The young woman gave him a thumbs up before turning to Edgar. "Well, go ahead and find something that catches your eye." Most products in the store consisted of necessities like bags, supplies, flint and whatnot, with the exception of weapons.

MOOD → Relaxed tab OUTFIT → Adventuring clothing, see picture. tab OOC →

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:08 am
𝔼𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕙

Being introduced to his very first gear shop had him take in a lot in how much adventurers and the likes gear up for long trips around the world and as well as how much they carry with them, it was a lot for Edgar to take in. Though in actuality, the 10 year old him felt like a kid in a candy store being able to dress up like many other adventurers he looked up to as a kid. Taking Siren's advice about what's needed during their trip. Edgar went around to find what ever he might need in their long trip, there were some items on sale that suited his class and others that he could use but puts them back on their shelf. Somehow it didn't take the young nurse to reach a dead end in what to get or what not to get and there came a moment where he'd want to ask for more advice from Siren, but, he didn't want to be a bother to her as he did his best to make sure he's prepared.

But the look of defeat in his inexperience showed as he shyly walked up to Siren with a basket full of good in hand and trying to gather his words, "I-I'm not sure if this is good enough, b-but what do you think, Ms. Siren?"

Ooc:

Wind Hime Princess

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:16 pm
F-XylilShrink

User Image

While Edgar was looking, Siren took the time to look over the products in the store, seeing if there was anything else she needed to stock up. Occasionally, they would need to repair things like mending a hole on the bag or replace broken flint, something of those kinds. In the end, she decided on matches, its weight light against her hand. The item was said to be convenient in traveling, despite its limited use. Could be suitable for an emergency when they could not strike up a flame.

Edgar finished with his choosing just right as she finished her choosing. It could be said that the young man was rather quick with his shopping or she was too slow in deciding on something. "Looks good. I think that's it. Good job!" It showed that Edgar had listened closely to what she said earlier. The woman was glad her explanation was not too confusing to follow. Since the basket was convenient there, she threw the matches inside. Maybe threw another one, just a good measure. "Let's ring up out stuff. Let me pay. It's my treat for your first buy!" The woman moved to the counter, waiting for Edgar to move there. She would offer to carry his basket, but it was good to let him test out the weight of the bag he would be carrying in his travel. Her money was placed on the counter before Edgar could move to pay. A sharp glint flashed through her eyes, playfully daring him to try. "Well, I guess that's it! We'll try to start our first quest tomorrow."

She moved for the door, opening it for Edgar. "Gentlemen first~ I'll walk you home."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:21 pm
𝔼𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕙

At least with Siren's approval, the things he got for their trip was all checked out and after the adventurer paid for the things, Edgar gathered them up and met up with Siren at the door thanking her when they headed out. Though now feeling the full weight of the supplies, Ed had to huff the bag up a bit. Modern day adventuring sure seems different nowadays and those old books he read as a kid, he could only imagine what the characters would think about today's era.

Having someone walk you home felt homey as he had some idle chatter with Siren along the way to where his apartment is at. He'd sometimes ask Siren some questions in regard to her travels but often wonders why she choose to operate near here since most adventurers would only use the city as a stopping point in their travels rather than coming back after a long trip.

Ooc:

Wind Hime Princess

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:52 pm
F-XylilShrink

User Image

There were comfortable silence and light chatting with Edgar as she walked him home. The subject turned to her travels and adventuring attempts, which she was happy to talk about. She talked about the people she met and type of quests she had gotten for that traveling. "I end staying here most of the time. It's pretty peaceful and they have good medical treatment here." Getting proper medical treatment was important for any adventurer, especially one who most often took dangerous missions like herself. Nonetheless, for Edgar first quest, it should be something simpler. "The quests we received here are nice also and they have variety. Some towns were too far away to have some type of quests. For example, there was a town in the forest with most quests consisted of gathering and foraging, since it's too peaceful there."

Her footsteps would stop when Edgar paused his walking, the gesture that she would think that they reached his home. "Did we reach your home? Times sure flies when you're having fun." She had especially loved talking to others. There were so many things to learn from each story and experience.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:14 am
𝔼𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕙

Listening to Siren's story about her journey took the edge off from the anxious atmosphere Edgar during their time out shopping, smiling to himself for having gone through a small step in going up against his social anxiety, his eyes opened wide when he heard Siren's inquiry if they've reached the apartments. Surely enough looking to the side, he's definitely home. L-5 apartments wasn't as spacious as most other buildings around a few blocks back, but it wasn't as pricey or extravagant and went for a more modern yet nicely decorated features. Nodding his head to Siren's question, Edgar settled his bag down before his feet before bowing to his party member. "I... Tha-Thank you for your time Ms. Siren and thank you for walking me home even though you didn't have to trouble yourself with. I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow." Bowing again for thanking her once again and slight wave good bye, Edgar took his things before heading on inside the apartment block just as a much older looking individual was about to exit the building before catching Edgar as they began exchanging a few words.

Ed seemed more comfortable as he talked normally with the man before he heads on off, possibly to do a little errand as older man had a small reusable shopping back beneath his arm.

Ooc:

Wind Hime Princess

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:58 am
F-XylilShrink

User Image

Siren threw a wink his way as a gesture of parting. "You're welcome. I have a lovely time today, also. Good night and sweet dreams. See you tomorrow!" Her gaze flickered to the apartment before her, its design simple and efficient. It reminded her of her older apartment before her friends decided it was a good idea to buy her a more expensive one. With her money, of course. "Bye bye and take care!" She looked on as Edgar disappeared into his apartment, noticing the exchange. Ah, guess the guy would be more comfortable in his zone. She was going to try harder to make him feel more comfortable with her!

Turning her back to the building, she walked back to her own home, where sleep awaited. The woman appeared before Edgar doorsteps the next morning, face full of cheer and smiles, giving the look of an early bird. She trained for a bit in the morning, but she put it off for the day, intending to invite him for a brief jogging session, good for stamina building. For why she knew his exact block? Well, she asked!

She knocked on the wooden door three times, waiting for its own to open. "It's me, Siren! Would you like to come join for a jog? Or a walk?" She called from outside just in case he did not open. There were many people who was rather cautious.

MOOD → Relaxed tab OUTFIT → Sleeveless shirt and shorts, sneakers. tab OOC →

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:32 am
The room on the other side of the door seemed bustling with footsteps and old rock music playing, though it wasn't loud enough to disturb the neighbors as a voice can be heard calling out to Edgar.

"Ed! Someone's at the door for you! It's that lady from yesterday night." the voice said before the door unlocked and opened showing a young man who seems much taller than Ed, the individual studies Siren mostly her face squinting a bit as if he's got a bit of depth perception though his eye slits grew wide sweeping a strand of hair to the side. Having dark auburn hair in a front sweep hairstyle, he sizes himself to Siren before crossing his arms. "Hmm I dunno, I thought you'd be taller than what everyone else says, well I can't really change their perspective. Please come in, Ed's in the kitchen cooking, hey maybe you can grab a quick bite." the young man says as he steps aside in case Siren wants to head on inside for a bit. "Oh the name's Elvis, glad to meet you." he extends his hand for a shake.

Ooc:

Wind Hime Princess

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:39 am
F-XylilShrink

User Image

Siren did not expect that Edgar would have a roommate, but then again living with someone else would help the rent. She did not mind at all as the person studied her and flashed a smile and wink for good measure. "Hello, stranger!" Brow raised in brief confusion when the man talked about her height. "Oookay? Well, the heels do help with increasing heights. And, thank you!"

One hand reached out to shake Elvis', her finger was strangely smooth, unlike normal adventurer's, even though she could be spotted with a weapon from time to time around town. Because she would change clothing after the exercise, she did not put on her gloves and normal everyday clothing. "Hi, I'm Sirenica, but you can call me Siren. A pleasure to meet you."

A pleasant smell wafted through the air, inciting her tastebuds and reminding her of her current empty stomach. "Mhmm, that smells good!" Unless Edgar declined her exercise offer, it would be nice to take a small bite of the food, if she was offered. She did enjoy eating as well as training. The woman ate a lot, to the point that her friends would not prefer to treat her to dinner. Eating at a buffet would be beneficial though. Just as she thought so, her stomach growled, the embarrassing sound echoed throughout the room. "Woops, it seemed someone's hungry, haha!" Her shamelessness about her stomach came with practice, where she occasionally drooled internally at what her teammate ate.

MOOD → Relaxed tab OUTFIT → Sleeveless shirt and shorts, sneakers. tab OOC →

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces