Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Witch and the Adventurer (Neo x Hime) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:46 pm
ll Neo ll

User Image
"There is a reason and answer for your every curious wonders. You just need to keep searching."
═══════════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══════════════

Helia did not realized the effects of her actions until her hands felt the cold metallic feeling of the key on her hand, opposite the heat under and near. "Ah, my apologies." She could hear the discomfort or the awkwardness in his voice, like he was trying to shy away from something. Perhaps it was from their distance earlier, since many people prefered their space. Understable. Nonetheless, it was a nice scene up here, with her looking slightly taller than her guest, plus the added height from her heels. The young man had a lovely face, currently flustered and not meeting her eyes, reminding her that she should move. Pausing for a few seconds for good measure, she moved away from him, using the nearby walls to prop her balance back, without touching Hunter all the same.

However, the supposed rough wall turned slippery, serving to tip her balance further before. She ended up falling onto her guest, covering him in an almost hug. "Gods, I'm sorry! Are you alright?" Her speech turned casual in her panic and she moved closer to him, trying to check for any injuries. Carefully separating from him after the check, she moved to stand up and offered a hand for him as well, despite having almost not strength to pull a man up. Her specialty was magic, and not physical strength. Nonetheless, if he were to accept her hand, she would try both of her hands to help him up. "There's a first aid kit inside the room to treat any bumps and cuts you had." For the reason why a mansion like this had these "first aid kits", it was courtesy of the traders to her house. They said it would be usual at times, where magic cannot solve. She did not completely believe that, but she installed those anyway.

The door swung open with the click of the lock. The placement of the bedroom inside matched with the mansion's interior, despite keeping everything simple. The medicine box hung on a corner of the room, its clean white state in contrast of the general condition of the older style room. Gesturing Hunter to take a seat, she opened the box. Its insides filled with bandages and medicines of all kind.

MOOD Calm || COMPANY Hunter - Her lovely guest. || OOC Haha, that's some temptation there, indeed. For the boy to be able to resist, what a gentleman! Or smart and fearful for his life, lol. Also I may be having too much fun with these pranking spirits.
OUTFIT Long black mermaid tail dress with elbow-length ruffled sleeves. Black high heels.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:58 am
User Image

❛ ɦʊռȶɛʀ ɦʊʀֆȶ ❜
▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    I'm feeling Flustered || I'm speaking to Fancy lady - Helia || Where am I? A mansion || What do I have on? Clothes!

The male never realized how hard it would be around a woman who didn't understand the concept of personal space. Never did he imagine seeing a day like this, even if he did, he never imagined himself resisting someone so beautiful. Focus boy focus! He thought to himself as he tried to keep his eyes off of her lovely assets until she stepped away, gosh, was she really forgetting he too was a man? Shorter sure, still a man, possibly even stronger than her if his instincts took over. "N-No worries lady." he stated, tempted to remind her that he was a man, a stranger and she should be wary but he wouldn't want her too alert while he would go ahead with his plan.

Before he could even advert his mind from the little scene they had, his eyes widened when he felt her body pressed against his. A dark flush came upon his cheeks as he managed to balance himself and hands resting on her slender shoulders. His heart was hammering against his chest against which her assets were pressed. It wasn't the first time he had felt them but, the first time it wasn't intentional. His hands shuddered as they were tempted to move beyond what was respectable, quickly snapping out of it when her words registered in his head finally. "Uh! oh n-no! I'm fine.." he would quickly pass her a smile, face still red and warm from their little moment.

The man followed her inside the room none the less, breathing a little uneasy as he couldn't stop thinking over what just happened. He was surely not thinking straight, must have been all the hormones rushing through his veins. "It's alright miss, I can do it on my own.." he said, surely not wanting to let his instincts take over if she came any closer, especially now that he had a taste of the forbidden fruit.

O.O.C. POOR BOI, he's going to have a hard time keeping his hands to himself after that XD

Wind Hime Princess

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:27 am
ll Neo ll

User Image
"There is a reason and answer for your every curious wonders. You just need to keep searching."

Since the man had assured that he would be fine with the kit, she sat on the sides, watching if he needed any help "Alright. I will be here if you need any assistance." The woman did not have the skills to treat someone using the normal means, so she felt that if he actually let her, it might bring more damage if there were any serious wounds. Violet pools dimmed for a short moment, thinking about her uselessness with things that were not magic. She had been sick in the past, so in the end, everyone else did chores for her, leaving light activities so that she did not have to exert herself. Ah, to remember that she had been a weak young girl full of illness long ago. She could do more now, but the things she did was still weaker than a normal girl.

She could not help thinking back from before. The obvious reason for her fall was another trick from those pesky little spirits, though there pranking frequency was rather high today. Her thoughts turned to the result of that little trick, cheeks suddenly heating up at the images that came in mind. She had not noticed it in her previous panic, but that fall was filled with warmth. In contrast to her strangely cold temperature, his was warm and steady, a gentle touch on her shoulders. It filled her heart with something like soft clouds, the feeling that she wanted to hug close. Unconsciously, her hands drifted to the shoulders he had touched.

Snapping out of her increasing strange thoughts, she looked to Hunter, catching last of his first aid process. In the end, she had not learned anything more practical because of that brief distraction. Eyes peeked at Hunter, and at where he would not see, her hands released a healing spell, making him more healthy. This spell was one of the rare healing magic that she learned. The woman expertized on illusion magic.

MOOD Calm || COMPANY Hunter - Her lovely guest. || OOC I'm unsure whether to laugh at his luck or feel bad for him lol. It's like something Zen in Mystic Messenger said, something about the "wolf"? XD On the other hand, Helia is confused with all the feelings from the "unintentional physical bonding".
OUTFIT Long black mermaid tail dress with elbow-length ruffled sleeves. Black high heels.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:45 am
User Image

❛ ɦʊռȶɛʀ ɦʊʀֆȶ ❜
    I'm feeling Flustered || I'm speaking to Fancy lady - Helia || Where am I? A mansion || What do I have on? Clothes!

Nodding to the woman, he'd try to revert his focus onto the kit to check on any wounds that he might have possibly gotten. He was still flushed, his mind constantly playing back the warmth her skin, the way her body pressed against his and how he wouldn't mind pressing his hands to the mounds of her flesh. Eyes quickly taking a glance at her before shaking the thought away as quickly as it came. Idiot! How could he even think of her that way!?

"I'm fine, I don't think I've hurt myself." he stated to her with a faint blush still evident, feeling oddly better which he'd dismiss almost instantly as he was focusing now on those purple hues that had cast upon his own golden brown. His hues even caught her long lashes as she blinked, almost mesmerizing him until a quick breath he took snapped him back to reality. "T-Thank you for your hospitality, I forgot to ask you if you're alright..." he'd ask, passing her a light smile.

Picking up the kit, he'd place it on the counter by the bed, his body almost instinctively inching away so he didn't touch her accidentally and trigger his feelings again. "Uh, I'm unsure if you've mentioned this before, but do you live here alone?" he asked curiously.

O.O.C. he cant control the "beast" within LOL

Wind Hime Princess

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:04 am
ll Neo ll

User Image
User Image
═══════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══════════════

Ah, so that was the reason why. Helia had not missed the bandaging process, it was just him having no injuries to be treated. "I am fine, thank you for asking." She had fallen on him, so the one who was likely to get any bumps and bruises was him. "That is good that you're fine. I was worried." It was his first time at the mansion, yet the hostess was a clumsy one and fell on him instead. That was rather embarrassing. He could question her ability as the hostess, even.

Violet hues followed the first aid kit he put away on the counter of the bed to his movement when he seemed to move away from her. Thin brows knitted at the gesture before loosening as she looked a bit sad. Was the earlier fall that scary so that he had to move away just in case? Nonetheless, the accident was her fault, so she would be understanding of his reaction.

His next question diverted her attention. "There are some helpers who lived in the mansion, but they don't like meeting guests and the likes so much. They are a bit shy. " The corner of her mouth lifted up as she thought about the little fish helpers who had been with her for a long time. In a way, they were her family, albeit not connected by blood and were a little strange. Those little spirits were also the same, though they were like little children and siblings she never had. Despite so, they would not escape her scolding after the little tricks earlier. "It will be a bit difficult for you to meet them if you wish to, I'm afraid. "

The sound of the clock chimmed outside the room, suggesting an important time. At the end of its 10 chimes, she supposed it was time for bed. Why did she sleep so early, one may ask? It was a habit, when one lived in a place where one could not see the sun. Whenever she opened her eyes, the darkness remained. "Ah, it appeared to be night already. About 10 o'clock." She explained to Hunter, in case he was confused. "I shall retire for the night. I wish you would have a good night and sweet dreams." Giving the man a parting smile, she closed the door behind and walked to her room.

Unintentionally (?), her room was next to his, separated by a public bathroom. She called it the emergency bathroom, where the one located inside anyone's room got broken. The furniture of her room shared the similar colors to her wardrobe, mostly bathed in shades of violet. The silky texture of blanket embraced her as she laid onto the bed, finished with her hygiene practices. Thinking back to the face of her new guest, she felt excited to meet him again tomorrow.

═══════════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══════ ]
MOOD Peaceful || COMPANY Hunter - Her lovely guest. || OOC Ooh I see your new gaia avatar! biggrin Cute!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:09 am
User Image

❛ ɦʊռȶɛʀ ɦʊʀֆȶ ❜

Thankfully he managed to stabilize himself when she fell on him, which probably was why he never hurt himself when she fell on him, besides, her assets might have cushioned her fall on him more than she even had estimated. "I'm glad." he stated with a slight smile. The more he wanted to not think about it, the more his mind kept replaying that scene, gosh! how hard would it be to explain if he did have a tense situation down below.

Noticing her shifting expressions, he could tell his shifting didn't sit well with her. Stupid! He shouldn't have been so obvious, making him look away in guilt as he felt mad at himself for upsetting such a beautiful woman. As unintentional as it was, the next move might have just been as odd for him as it would be for her. He inched back closer to her, almost avoiding to look at her to catch any shift in expression yet he hoped she liked him closer like before.

"Oh? Helpers?" he stated with a shift of his own eyes, glancing around the room as it seemed like his intentions for entering her house would be set back a little with the invisible helpers. What if they ratted him out? How could he tell where they were if he couldn't even see them? Were they even...human? Eyes widening at the thought that ended his trail, eyes shifting to her with a little curious look. "O-Oh..." was all he could say to her, her lack of desire for them meeting did start to fuel his speculation a little.

The man looked back at the woman as she began to part from the sound of the clock, blinking a little as he began to wrap it around himself that she was parting her ways, finally giving him the right opportunity to look for things that he could use to gain his fortune before escaping this crazy place but the helpers..?

Once she left his presence, he fell back against the comforts of the soft mattress beneath him, looking up as he pondered over if he should risk being caught? Shaking his head, he sat up, leaving his things behind in the room as he figured he might as well find out about the helpers and study his terrain better before he went for the opportunity. He slipped his hands into his pockets as he stepped to her door, assuming it was hers with the lights peeking from under the door, looking back at the corridor as he began to take careful steps ahead, keeping his eyes out for any potential beings around him.

O.O.C. Thank you~

Wind Hime Princess

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:20 pm
ll Neo ll

User Image
User Image

Sometimes, Helia would be woken up in the middle of the night by something. There was no fear of ghost or spirits, her being used to such presence, but the noise proved enough to jolt her out of her sleep. At such times, it was harder to go back to sleep and she usually found a warm drink to lull herself to dreamland.

Her little helpers had gone their little bed for the night. None of them had been on high alert about suspicious activities, except for magical types, which was most dangerous. As long as the mansion or Helia was not harmed in any way, the little fishies did not hang around to look watch over everything. They had their own things to do and she enjoyed her own personal time.

Under the guise of pieces of magic that scattered the mansion, she felt her way through the hallways that changed its structure at night. The walls now had its own mind, weaving its puzzle to its own liking. Maybe you would meet a ghost in the process or a beautiful illusion. The mansion was mysterious in its way that even she could not understand deeply enough. There were places that remained unchanged and hidden away, but you had to be able to find it through the hints that changed day by day. A giant everchanging puzzle, one may say. However, certain magical artifacts may speed up the process of one finding those rooms, according to what she had read in a book.

In the end, the young woman had not been able to find her cup of warm milk. A wave of magic pushed her to a direction, and she ended at an open door, its seal radiated the magic that belonged to the hidden puzzle she thought about earlier. Interesting, was it her guest who found this, or was it something else? As her fingertips almost touched the entrance wall to understand more about the situation, a flow of wind pushed her inside, the door closing behind her, plunging everything in more darkness. That was fine, she supposed, given her current attire. A dark violet nightgown covered to her ankles, low cut at the front due to the seller not having another style that fitted her size. The woman was not sure about showing that much skin at first, but there would be no one to see her sleeping attire, so that was fine. Either way, she should have changed to the outdoor attire before trying for a night adventure today.

═══════════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════════
MOOD Calm || COMPANY Hunter - Her lovely guest. || OOC
OUTFIT Dark violet night gown. Fuzzy slippers.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:08 am
User Image

❛ ɦʊռȶɛʀ ɦʊʀֆȶ ❜

The male had already set out on his little adventure, walking around the mansion with his hands in his pockets. The man's eyes caught the changes in the walls and found it quite peculiar, was it always this way or did they change spontaneously? Curious hues settled on the paintings for a while, almost swearing some of them even moved. Hell this place was getting as spooky as it could get at night.

Hunter could swear he saw a couple of people walking around but he didn't see them again. Was this place really haunted like people warned him? Oh Lord, he should just get himself something remotely valuable and get out of this crazy mansion...but what? Curious hues looked around for something, what could a simpleton like him even know what was valuable in a house like this?

The male managed to stumble into the kitchen, did he even intend to get there? No, but with the shifting scenarios around the house, he ended up there. It looked nothing special or not even a place he could find something remotely valuable, unless he planned on selling her pantry. His stomach instinctively growled and he decided to go for a little midnight snack before continuing on his quest. He made himself a sandwich with the supplies she had lying around, taking a bite off of it before he headed back out.

About an hour later, he began walking back to his room, or the place he assumed was his room. He did pick up another glass flower like he already had and an urn he figured would do well if he sold it in an antique shop. After a decent struggle, he found his room and stepped in and turned the lights on to ensure he was in the right room. Eyes widened in surprise as he noticed the woman there, dumbfound at her attire and his own motives that might have shone through with the items he held.

O.O.C.

Wind Hime Princess

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:42 pm
ll Neo ll

User Image
User Image

Groping around was no good, so Helia waited for her eyes to adjust to the night before moving around. Even though she could see some details in the dark now, it remained too dark to spot anything. Usually the rooms would have a kind of lamp or lighting mechanism like candles or artificial light, but her sight shrouded in darkness, like an illusion. Must be it, yet she could not do anything to it. There was an attempt at lighting magic, but something sealed her magic, suggesting this current place served as a special room. Occasionally in her walk, the woman would come across strange rooms that locked her ability, forcing the visitors to use their mind and strength and nothing supernatural. No one would be harmed, but staying the same place long would affect their mental stability. For her, the owner, to get in this situation was rare. It was worth for an investigation of what was happening.

Since the young woman could not see her way either way, she felt around in the dark, finally bumping into something. The item softened at her force, the material comfortable to touch. A chair, it seemed, cushiony and nice to sit on. She almost fell victim to the material before catching herself. That was close. It appeared that her resistant to magic was more difficult under sleepiness and confusion. She had to train more on that aspect. While visitors were not able to use magic, the room was, under magic furniture and items.

She had not noticed the presence of someone else before the room lit up, the sudden lighting made her blink to adjust. A man stood in the distance, a familiar face that she thought to have gone to sleep. Maybe he had insomnia or was woken up by the noise? "Mr. Hunter?" Violet eyes landed on the items he brought. "You seem to...be doing gardening at night?" The items over there were very familiar to her, its magical aura easy to spot. Some of the rooms had puzzles and could give away some of the items as a reward, so she was not surprised to see him taking some. Nonetheless, she would have to ask him to return those after this, as bringing those magical items out of the house was dangerous.

MOOD Calm || COMPANY Hunter - Her lovely guest. || OOC
OUTFIT Dark violet nightgown. Fuzzy slippers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:45 am
User Image

❛ ɦʊռȶɛʀ ɦʊʀֆȶ ❜

The man was dumbfounded, one because he was caught and two because of the woman's attire before him, What was she trying to do? Was she trying to put him in an awkward situation? Because if that was the case, she did quite a good job which might have started to get evident in his pants besides his dark flushed features that he was trying his best to mask by diverting his mind. Lucky for him, the fear of being caught had equally plagued his mind, enough to keep his desires from making themselves too noticeable-if she even would pay attention. He had to think of a way out of this and quick, unless he'd want to bring out her wrath and she was as inhuman as people told him, as much as this crazy funhouse made him believe, he should tread carefully. Very carefully.

Glistening hues went back to the figure on the chair, her form so tempting in the outfit that he could easily drop what he picked up and dive into her, the woman who was tempting the beast within him. How could she be so naive to think he wouldn't like what he was seeing, especially if she was in his room like this? His eyes trailed along her body, trying not to eye her like a goon, too visibly even so, settling at the peaks and curves of her form, making his breathing a little tense than earlier. He began to step closer, his performer's mind began to brew an act, an act that would probably save him from her possibly thinking he was here to steal her magical items and an act to keep her out of his room for the rest of the night. Hopefully.

"Oh no, I found the flower in the kitchen when I helped myself to a midnight snack...and the urn, I sort of knocked it over on my way back." he would state, partly true if he should say so himself, he did knock the urn over accidentally but decided to keep it having noticed something similar being sold at a heavy price at an antique shop back in the city. He stepped closer and rest the two items on the counter by the bed, close to the chair she was seated upon. Golden brown hues settled upon her frame again, tempted to let his instincts take over, yet again, it was part of his plan to get her to leave.

Without a warning, the male rest his arms on the armrest of her chair, trapping her in place with his own body before hers as he cast his gaze down at her, a smirk playing upon his lips. Raising a knee, he placed it against the cushion, right between her legs, holding her nightgown in place. One wrong move and Hunter would have quite a spectacle, besides the one he was already observing. "And what might you be doing here, dressed like that? Are you trying to entertain your guest for the night?" he would state as his face inched closer to hers, hand reaching for her face as he brushed her cheek gently with his fingers, his thumb grazing against her lips. "I didn't think you were that generous a hostess..." he would add, his face close enough now for his minty breath to mingle with her own, his eyes trapped in her own as his heart thumped and his damned body tempting to let out the beast and bite into the ripe fruit before him.

O.O.C.

Wind Hime Princess

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:14 am
ll Neo ll

User Image
User Image

His answer was just as she expected, though with some difference and that brought her wonder. He mentioned bumping over the urn, but she did remember that type of urn were not usually displayed for everyone to see. Was it a new type of lure from the magical rooms? If that was the case, it showed a strange bait tonight. Where he had found the flower was also strange, the subject that she would have to investigate later, when it became morning. Doing so in the night where magic running havoc around the house proved a challenging task. At the end of that topic, she did not point out the holes of his excuse, since she herself did not know the full situation. "I see. A midnight snack, is that it? I personally was finding the kitchen myself, but ended up getting quite lost in the process."

The young woman debated asking him for directions to the kitchen area, though embarrassing it was to do so in her own house, but his next movement cut her thought process. Violet blinked with an innocent glint at his question, curiosity of what he was doing. From her interaction earlier, she had deemed him someone quite kind and less likely to do such heart-throbbing movement without purpose. Yes, she had to wonder what was his purpose in getting so close. His breath fanned on her skin, his touch igniting fire to her cheeks. Eyes widened, it took a few seconds for her to answer, hearting thumbing at such a touch. "A-Ah no. As I was saying, I was lost, embarrassingly. The night turned things quite strange. I was looking for the kitchen. Finding warm milk for the night since I got woken up by some kind of noise." She shifted in her seat to relax after her analysis of his actions, the front cut shifting down more in the process. "I suppose I do try to check on you just in case if you are bothered by the noise, but in the end, I have not been able to reach your doorstep."

The smile in the middle of her speech was earnest, her intention hinting at her wish to keep her guests comfortable. Fingers tapped on her chin as she considered her explanation for her attire. "It is night, after all. This is my attire for bed." Her gaze turned to his clothing, the style not any different than before. Did he not have sleeping clothes? Or was that those adventures enjoyed packing as few as possible? "On the other hand, you do not seem to be dressing for bed."

MOOD Flustered || COMPANY Hunter - Her lovely guest. || OOC
OUTFIT Dark violet nightgown. Fuzzy slippers.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:41 am
User Image

❛ ɦʊռȶɛʀ ɦʊʀֆȶ ❜

The man eyed the woman, almost checking if she bought his response or not, surely she might have been smarter than that to even think that he was telling the truth, but he needed her gone, he needed time to regroup and think, probably find a way to rectify the wrong he did but with her sitting there, he couldn't. A little scoff escaped his lips from her response, was she serious? Lost in her own house, that sounded as ridiculous as his own excuse. "That...sounds quite absurd lady.." he would admit, "Lost in your own house? Really?" he would state with another scoff.

Sensing the burn on her cheeks and the way she shifted and stuttered, it seemed like his bold move was working. What excuse would he have if she di come to think ill of him? Well, she was in his room in the middle of the night, wearing something so outrageously revealing that not any man would be able to resist pouncing on her. As much as he would hate himself for forcing himself on her, he kept his act, driving his knee a little deeper into the chair to keep her legs parted while his thumb grazed against her bottom lip. Gosh, she was quite a spectacle. "I do not believe a word you say right now, lost in your own house sounds quite absurd to me, even if it is as big as it is..." he would state, grazing his thumb against her bottom lip, "Did the mistress of the house get so lonely that she had to find her way out to my room?" he would add, inching closer to make her more uncomfortable than she was, his nose almost brushing against her shoulder while his eyes wandered down the low neckline.

"Night it is, but I was saving my clothes for my prolonged travel and with an unknown man in your house, you should consider dressing modestly, lest you want things to happen to you." he would add, propping his chin away from her shoulder now to his arm that rested on the armrest while his free hand would move to her other shoulder, brushing against her skin before reaching for the strap and began sliding it off.

The boy prayed that she'd protest and wish to leave for if she didn't things would just end up much more awkward than pleasing and he'd find it harder to leave with his loot.

O.O.C.

Wind Hime Princess

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:11 am
ll Neo ll

User Image
User Image

tab tab Hunter's came closer to her, his movement once again made her shift in response in her seat. A finger brushed through her lips, his breath fanning her skin, all of those making feel strange. The brush on her face seemed to deepen and it started to feel a bit heated. "N-No, I'm serious. I had been lost." Glossy eyes gazed at the man, haze soon covering those purple pools. Her movement seemed to tense and relax at his touch, waiting for something before what he said caught her attention.

tab tab Violet gems narrowed as she touched his wandering hand on her dress strap, the touch gentle but the indication of stopping firm. "Actually, this room is not yours." Him mentioning the room snapped her out of the strange haze as she quickly looked around, trying to locate the source of magic that sent her emotion haywire earlier. While the young woman may be invulnerable to strange and new things, her mind worked fine enough to think when that happened. Earlier, her thoughts were in a strange haze. The house had never done such magic on its owner before, what happened? Her thoughts turned to the magic artifact that her guest brought at the beginning. Did the presence of unfamiliar magic confuse the house? "Something is wrong."

tab tab Just as she finished her thoughts, a door clicked along with a flash of light heading their direction. On reflex, she pulled in closer for protection against the light. The light missed, but the ground below them crackled, opening up a hole. Seeing the incoming damage, she threw out a protective barrier around them as the blackness opened up. Its depth was unable to be seen.

MOOD Calm || COMPANY Hunter - Her lovely guest. || OOC Suddenly I feel like letting them go on a magical adventure, like Alice in wonderland, haha. Like they're still in the mansion, but they were teleported to a different area that looked like another world. Something like that. That's the idea I'm thinking of, though if you have another idea you want to try, please tell me and I'll follow biggrin

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:10 am
User Image

❛ ɦʊռȶɛʀ ɦʊʀֆȶ ❜

The male smirked brighter when it seemed like his actions were getting to her head, a good feeling indeed. Maybe if he kept this up, she would leave him alone and at peace, enough for him to find his way out and head away and back to his normal life. If only she left sooner. His fingers stopped none the less, watching her as he raised a curious brow at her statement. "It is, my bag is right here and this is where I was asked to rest. As a host, it is quite rude of you to wander in looking like that." he would respond to her statement, an evident frown on his face before he asked, "What do you mean?"

Eyes cast over to the door now, widening a little upon the sudden flash of light more than her body in that sultry outfit pressed against him. What was going on? He was so startled that he couldn't even speak with what he was witnessing. He was with a witch. A witch!

O.O.C.

Wind Hime Princess

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:03 pm
ll Neo ll

User Image
User Image

Helia groaned, finally feeling solid ground beneath her as the two fell down somewhere that felt like forever. Thanks to her quick spell, none of them suffered bad injuries from falling. She looked down to the man under her, who she was holding protectively in her arms as reflex earlier.

"Are you alright? Do you feel pain anywhere?"

Somehow the two managed to land in another embarrassing position, only flipped where she was laying on him, their face close. Surprised and flustered after realizing the posture, she quickly moved off him, started looking around to calm herself down. A few moments later, she was off observing things and thinking about where they were.

Lush grass surrounded them, covered with the shade of thick big trees that almost blocked out the sun. A flower grew from the earth when she started to walk around and soon there was a trail of flowers behind her. Given enough time, the flowers automatically wilted and disappeared under the earth. When she tried to touch their petals, they shrunk back, twisting around like they had a mind of their own. The feeling of magic touched her fingers as a wind flew passed her, shifting her hair and skirt. She returned to Hunter's side after poking around a bit more.

"My apologies, it seems we landed in another world. The clash in the magic in the mansion caused strange occurrences to happen." She clapped her hands together, trying to make herself a little more positive. "Worry not! We'll find a way back. Usually everything opens to another world would have another entrance to return."

MOOD Calm but a bit worried || COMPANY Hunter - Her lovely guest. || OOC

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff