• The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:19 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

The next morning, Astrid woke up and was already looking around the lair. She managed to make her way into Donnie's lab, where she saw all kinds of things that would be useful. Then she saw the security cameras shining in the corner of her eye. She'd have to think of a way to either make it not see her, or to make the turtles think all was well in the lab while she was getting parts for her portal home.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

''Wow! I am really hungry! I wonder if there's any of that breakfast pizza left? Because I am craving some!'' Said Mikey waking up and making his way to the kitchen but saw his brothers there first who had eaten all he breakfast pizza. ''Hey! Thanks for save me some! I called dibs on that!'' Said Mikey angrily that his brothers weren't respecting the fact that he had called dibs on that item of food. ''Sorry Mikey! You snooze. You lose!'' Said Leo munching on the breakfast pizza. ''You gotta be quicker than that Mikey!'' Said Donnie with a mouthful of pizza. ''I see all of you are up! Well. Good! We have a full day of training ahead of us!'' Said Master Splinter walking into the kitchen. The turtles all groaned at the thought of training. Meanwhile Donnie had no idea Astrid was in his lab.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:38 am
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid then came into the room after she managed to get some parts she needed from the lab quietly and had stored them in her hiding spot. She then went over tom Mikey and placed a paw on his leg hoping to be fed. She could only hope that there was enough food for her right now. Back at the battle nexus it was first come first serve and those who didn't get to the food in time didn't eat until at least dinner if they were lucky enough.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:00 pm

Mikey look at Astrid and gave her a plate of leftover salami that Mikey manged to keep hidden from Raph,Donnnie and Leo. ''It's not much. But I hope you like it little dude.'' Said Mikey petting Astrid on the head. ''We will start with some warm ups. And we will move onto your training.'' Said Splinter attacking the turtles to test their reaction speed. ''Let's see how fast you can dodge my attacks!'' Said Splinter as jumped into the air and did a round house kick like Lou Jitsu.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:49 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid's tail wagged a bit as Mikey pet her head before she saw Splinter getting awfully close to her food. She moved underneath the table with the plate before she ate it happily. Then she lay down underneath the table, watching the turtles train. Splinter certainly was fast for an old rat. However, she started growling a bit when she was almost hit by some flying debris. She dodged it with ease, before her true form which was cloaked emerged from the smoke and dust of the debris. Her cloak, which was tattered, covered her body and her hood covered her face. She had her twin blades ((Which look like Stealth Elf's from Skylander Academy.)) at her sides and ready for anything.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:05 pm
Splinter sensed another presence in the home and turned to see a cloaked figure that had emerged from the smoke and dust of the debris. ''Who or what are you? How did you get here?! No matter! I will send you back to wherever you came from myself!'' Said Splinter attacking Astrid with his cane. ''Prepare yourself for my techniques!'' Splinter shouted rapidly punching at Astrid.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:21 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

"Tu ets molt ràpid per una vella rata, encara que dubto molt que em podries vèncer en combat". ("You're pretty fast for an old rat though I highly doubt you could beat me in combat." ) Astrid said dodging Splinter's attacks with ease. THen her hood came off as she landed a bit away from him, a low growl coming from her throat as she grabbed onto her Wolf fang swords to attack him. She then glared at Splinter before catching a ninja star with just two fingers and threw it at Splinter before throwing down a smoke bomb she took from Donnie, threw it on the ground and disappeared, not knowing she had stepped in some ketchup that was on the ground, before running off into the sewers.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:01 pm

Splinter manged to react quickly Astrid's twin Wolf fang swords by dodging them. ''And you are fast for a young whipper snapper though I doubt you could match my experience in combat.'' Said Splinter as he threw a ninja star at Astrid. ''Whoa! That thing just caught Master Splinter's shuriken!'' Said Leo in disbelief. ''I have never seen anyone move faster than Splinter!'' Said Donnie in shock. ''Guys! We've gotta go after it! And it looks like it stole one of my smoke bombs!'' Said Donnie looking at the foot prints in the ketchup and began running after it. The other turtles followed suit and as did Splinter who wanted a rematch with Astrid and so the five of them chased After Astrid into the sewers. ''Wonder what else it stole from me? When I get my hands on it! I will teach it a lesson about taking my stuff!'' Said Donnie chasing Astrid down like a wanted criminal.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:26 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid ran until she came to a circle in the sewers, and got an idea. She started running in different directions seeing the ketchup on her feet before it disappeared off of her feet and she began doubling back towards the lair to get the parts she needed. Like Donnie, she too was into Science but she took a more natural approach. Once she got the parts in a bag, she disappeared into the rafters, and ran towards Central Park. She jumped through the trees quietly, with the bag on her back, and ran towards a cave that she was calling home. SHe had more parts and tools there that she brought with her.

Over the next few days, there were no signs of her, though there was a news story with a video of a winged wolf which looked identical to her. The city was doing everything they could to catch her, but she would slip away every time. Being that she could turn into any kind of wolf in her own colors, she was able to disguise herself as she pleased. Though Big Mama was right on her heels as well and she had to be really careful as to who saw her.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:27 am

The turtles and Splinter chased and chased Astrid but in the end they were unable to catch her and thus had to give up their chase and head back to the lair. ''Aw man! That thing took of my best parts that I was using for my machines.'' Said Donnie noticing that some of his parts were stolen. ''I really gotta beef up my security! Make it more secure than area 51's HQ!'' Said Donnie drawing up plans for a much beefier security system. ''Can't believe we couldn't we catch that thing!'' Said Leo in frustration as he kicked an empty soda can across the lair. ''You'll just have to be faster next time in catching it.'' Said Splinter heading back to the chair watch some TV again.

Little did the turtles know that Astrid was a Wolfarian from a planet called Wolfaria. And was trying save her family from big mama. Thus had to do whatever it took to get her family out of harm's way and into safety and happiness again. Few days later, signs of her were extremely non existent, however a news story with a video of winged wolf which was similar in appearance to Astrid. The citizens of New York City were doing everything they could in order to capture her, though she always manged to get away. ''Guys! Come quick! There's a story about a winged wolf on the internet!'' Said Donatello calling his brothers to come and see it. And so Donatello's brothers all came rushing into Donnie's room to watch the video and then after the video had reached its conclusion, the brothers all talked about catching the wolf and hopefully getting a big reward for it.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:06 am
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid was currently resting in her cave home, having been working on her device to help her family be rid of big mama for good. It would paralyze her long enough for her to free her family and steal some devices that would give them a human form. Suddenly she woke up, hearing voices and turned into the winged wolf from the video, before she flew up onto a rock that would allow her to hide from the turtles and watch them at the same time. Luckily her device was hidden in the very back of the cave, where no one would go to if she was here. She growled when they showed themselves, before she peered down at them. This time she was the size of a large dog, and her wing span was the same length as a person. She glared down at the turtles, not wanting them here.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:12 pm

The turtles searched the park looking for the winged wolf from the video. ''It should be around here somewhere.'' Said Ralph looking around the park for Astrid was. ''Where's that winged wolf at? We gotta capture it and get the money for a pizza!'' Said Mikey searching the area as he tried to call out Astrid to come to him. ''I hope when we find that winged wolf. We get a big amount money for that winged wolf'' Said Leo keeping his sword at the ready. ''With my inventions. We'll find that creature in no time. And then we'll head to our favourite pizza place.'' Said Donnie using his enhanced googles to locate the Wolfarian. ''That creature won't be able to hide for much longer!'' Smirked Donnie as started looking in all directions for Astrid. Though if only the turtles knew why the winged wolf did not want them there, the turtles would have just left and gone back home.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:07 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid was up on the ledge in the cave, crouched down as she thought of a plan to get them to leave. Then she got an idea, before she started to stalk after Raph seeing as he was the biggest. Her father always went after the biggest fighter against him, so that was what Astrid was going to do. As she stalked Raph from up above, she stayed clear of Donnie's goggles before she kicked Raph into a wall of the cave, and disappeared into the thick darkness of the cave for her next 'victim'.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:13 pm

Raph kicked into a wall of the cave and was taken out quickly by Astrid before he could land a single blow to Astrid. Donnie noticed the dark cave entrance and then switch the mode on his googles to night vision mode as Donnie and the rest of the TMNT entered the cave with their weapons at the ready to fight off whatever was in the cave. ''You sure this is safe?'' Asked Mikey not being to see in front of him the deeper they went into the cave. ''Of course. it's safe. With my high intellect and my gadgets. What could go wrong?'' Said Donnie leading the way into the cave with Mikey and Leo soon following.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:47 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid watched closely as the turtles entered her lair. Closer to Mikey, however, was a picture buried underneath some leaves. It was a picture of Astrid with her family just before Big mama had captured them and forced her brother and father to fight for her battle nexus. As they got closer to it, Astrid became territorial, and let out a growl as if she was saying 'watch where you're going' but it was indeed a growl as she moved from ledge to ledge. Her black and brown fur blending into the shadows. In fact, if Donnie didn't have his goggles, he wouldn't be able to tell where she was. She was giving Mikey a death look as she silently sneaked up behind him, hoping to take out another turtle.

User Image

Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces