Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The ^ Game! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:20 pm
MadAzrael
blackdragonwingz
MadAzrael
^^^^^^^^^(or whoever made this thread) Stinks like monkeyfeet.

Excuse <>? Well, ^ has an ugly avie. Now ^ regret saying I stink like monkey feet? If not, ^ smells like human feet.
Has ^ ever been to the original "^ Game" thread? It's supposed to be an easy way to get gold by either complementing or flaming the person above or below you with no repercussions cause none of this is actually taken seriously. It's all in fun. xd <> likes bathing in baconfat, v has erotic dreams about monkeys, walrusses and a tub of lard, and finally, ^ stinks like monkeypiss. xd
> do not have erotic dreams about monkeys
^ is going by the book too much, <^V need to stop arguing and just kick each other @ss!!
V is the actual person who have erotic dreams about monkeys  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:22 pm
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
blackdragonwingz
MadAzrael

Excuse <>? Well, ^ has an ugly avie. Now ^ regret saying I stink like monkey feet? If not, ^ smells like human feet.
Has ^ ever been to the original "^ Game" thread? It's supposed to be an easy way to get gold by either complementing or flaming the person above or below you with no repercussions cause none of this is actually taken seriously. It's all in fun. xd <> likes bathing in baconfat, v has erotic dreams about monkeys, walrusses and a tub of lard, and finally, ^ stinks like monkeypiss. xd
^ is going by the book too much, <^V need to stop arguing and just kick each other @ss!!
^ desperately needs anger management. xd You guys take yourselves too seriously.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:36 pm
^ is an awesome singer!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:50 pm
Dariram
^ is an awesome singer!!!
^ ish looooove. heart xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:32 am
^ roxxors my boxxors  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:17 am
^has a kickass cape whee
>has a suckie avatar xp  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:42 am
^is bored sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:39 pm
^ is not boring!

And, the whole point of MY version of the ^ game is to be nice, no an @$$, thank you very much. The world can do without people like you.  

blackdragonwingz

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:54 pm
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
blackdragonwingz
MadAzrael

^ desperately needs anger management. xd You guys take yourselves too seriously.

<> is not being too seirous, if <> is, then <> would have killed someone by now.
^ is not funny...at all... xp <> can' come up with anything creative...<> is being really lazy right now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:57 pm
blackdragonwingz
^ is not boring!

And, the whole point of MY version of the ^ game is to be nice, no an @$$, thank you very much. The world can do without people like you.

<> is saying sorry t ^

<> won't use naughty word again in ^ thread.  

Syrotek
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:58 pm
<> Feels that there is a lot of unvented hostility directed towards him... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:59 pm
Jhi-Jhi
^ roxxors my boxxors
^ wears boxxors? xd ^ is totally ace. (And that's a gewd thing. xd wink )  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:59 pm
OMGitsSTEPH
^is totally hot n sexay xd

^ is hot n sexay herself 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:27 pm

darknessandlight

Nayatsumi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:34 am