Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:01 pm
Hila's returned 'attack' had Kafele laughing despite the growl that had accompanied her little n** to his ear. She still had that vim and vigor to her even if she was down in the dumps...or perhaps it was simply amplified by her situation. Either way he was glad to see her back to how he knew her, teasing and eager to not let him get the upper paw.

"Come on now, don't let a healer get the best of you," he teased again, bounding away from the cliffs towards the main area of the pride. Perhaps he could lead her on a bit of a chase and they could grab a bite to eat while they were at it. Now that the famine had ended he was always ready for food.

Vashtya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:05 pm
Mock indignation had Hila giving a small yowl as she swatted her paw at the already-fleeing male. Ohhhh, joking or not, she wasn't going to let him get away with that remark! Even as she darted after him, growling, her eyes crinkled slightly at the corners as she smiled, unable to help herself.

"The only way you'd get the best of me would be with help...or if you bribed me into letting you win!" she called after him, unable to let that remark to unchallenged, even though she could tell he wasn't serious.

SilverLutz
annnnd, I think this may be finished? heart

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items