Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bartha Mains

Bartha cast spells to make the vampire more powerful and can do anything to get vidia and kyto. "oh my vampire, don't you worry. You will beat them and bring them to me. We all will be safe from humans. Humans are very dangerous. We don't want humans to show us off as freaks do we?"

Quote:

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: it is all your post. So depends on what you think!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:24 pm
User Image
Kyto
Dragon (Formerly/Humanoid), Illusionist/Sorcerer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to concentrate on not being controlled, Kyto transformed back into a humanoid. He held Vidia in his arms. Whatever happens my dear, I promise to keep you safe." he said to her, eyeing the dragon before creating a wall of fire around themselves. It served as a shield to try and keep Aleister away.

Shaking his head, Kyto sighed. "That man is not a normal vampire. I caught his scent in my dragon form. Even without Bartha's enchantments he could be very powerful." Kyto explained. "Also, we might know his relatives.." He added, followed by a slight chuckle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wearing: See picture
Mood: Frightened, protective, Intrigued.

SapphireUmbra

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:34 pm
User Image
Vidia
Former Fast flying fairy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vidia had rushed over to Kyto, knowing they'd have a higher chance of escaping together rather than being separated. In Kyto's embrace, she was shocked to hear what he had to say.
"So he's a vampire and...? " Vidia asked, Aura and Cygnus coming to mind. After the last encounter with Bartha, they thought they had won. She remembered some friends- A skymaid and and vampire that had decided to find a place to live together. "You do realize that Aura and Cygnus were both girls right..? Unless- one of them had a sibling that just so happened to fall in love with one of them." As Vidia said this, it made some sense, except she knew vampires lived for a very long time just like fairies and dragons. "How old do you think Cygnus would be now? Have we really been asleep for that long?" She asked, under the assumption her skymaid friend would have aged significantly. "If this really is her son, he's either grown up fast, or we've been knocked out at sea for a very long time, my love."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mood: Wistful
Wearing: See Picture

SapphireUmbra

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:39 pm
User Image
Kyto

Based on the scent he picked up, her assumption could be spot on. "We'll figure it out sooner or later, Vidia. For now, we have a siren to defeat...Shall we?" He asked. In response, Vidia nodded, and they shared a kiss. What was notable about Vidia and Kyto is that they both wore wedding rings that gleamed in the sun.

As they kissed, a combination of their powers surged around them. The wall of fire had been kicked up by a magical wind, creating a blazing cone of fire that spun around the two, making the shield tougher to approach. From an observing eye, it was reminiscent of a small tornado.

Mood: Frightened, protective, Intrigued.

SapphireUmbra

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:47 pm
User Image

Aleister Ballari
Half-Vampire Hybrid, Teacher

User Image

Aleister was confused, astonished, and scared all at the same time. He felt a strange power surge through him, almost burning sensation. Markings appeared to glow crimson on his forearms and just under his eyes. They did not appear to be the work of Bartha's Magic. However, her magic awakened something in him. Something that had been dormant for the past twenty years of his life. Even then, whatever had been awakened was very amplified.

As he charged towards the couple, a wall of fire had appeared and then began to spin. For the first time, someone under Bartha's control questioned her. "A-are you sure?" Aleister asked, those words feeling like his own. However, he made the mistake of making eye-contact with her, and felt compelled to try and attack anyways. As if he were a puppet, he felt his arms rise where he stood- He began to float above the ground gracefully as clouds of fog surrounded him, just as his mother once did. With this, it began to rain very hard.

User Image

Starlotte

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:49 pm

Bartha Mains

Bartha was not surprised about this. Bartha only wants the 3 to be under the the control. "oh my dearest vampire, you are protected by me! You don’t have to fear me! I am your family! oh dear me! What am I supposed to do? Oh I am shaking in my boots! Ahh! You both think that you both can beat me ahh! I gave my dear vampire power. So he can take you both to where I can do my powerful controlling. And seal the memories away and become my pet! So now my dearest vampire, bring those 2 to me! Come with me to the sea to be safe!" bartha starts to sing the song, but this time it is more powerful to put vidia and kyto to sleep. Siren song

Starlotte

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:58 am
User Image

Aleister Ballari

User Image

Red markings still glowing, Aleister was effortlessly able to shape the water into a dome surrounding the four of them after the fire had been put out. Looking at the couple, Aleister felt pitiful towards them..A mix of his own sympathy combined with a feeling of arrogance brought on by Bartha's mind control. It was strange. Something in him felt he shouldn't be messing with the couple, especially Kyto, but his own willpower had been bound by some kind of energy in his head. Not long after he conjured the dome of water, he felt a small migraine coming on..I haven't used this much magic in a long time. He thought, recalling the year before when he had crashed the Skybound II to shore.. Luckily he kept the ship hidden from any prying eyes.

Carefully, he started to move forward towards the ocean. The saltwater completely submerging his feet as he felt as if he were being moved by something. Aleister looked at Bartha, but tried to avert from making eye-contact. "Tell me..How are we related?" Aleister asked. These words, too, felt like his own- as if he wasn't forced to ask them. As far as he knew, Bartha was some kind of Siren. Not a vampire or a skymaid.. Something is very off... He thought again, hoping there was some kind of way to break free..

User Image

Starlotte

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:46 am
User Image
Vidia
Former Fast flying fairy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When her kiss with Kyto was over, Vidia giggled a bit as she felt herself become sleepier from Bartha's spell. It wasn't long before the fire was extinguished, leaving them at the mercy of the vampire.
"Y'know Kyto.." Vidia started, followed by a sleepy yawn.. "I never knew why she wanted us as pets.." As Vidia said this, she giggled some more. "I'm sure we'd sleep a lot under her care..don't you think, hon?" She asked, almost seeming naive like a small child. Everything to her right now was just plain silly. Bartha, the vampire, all of it. Although, she felt like she hadn't slept in days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mood: Very sleepy
Wearing: See Picture

SapphireUmbra

OOC:  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:50 am
User Image
Kyto

Kyto chuckled, he was becoming a bit tired himself, yet still managed to know how serious the situation was. "Now, now, my dearest.. Whatever happens, we'll be together through it all. We've survived this ordeal once, and we can do it again. Sleep well..my darling..vidia." He replied, starting to fall asleep. He didn't hold any ill will towards the vampire, knowing he was being controlled. There was nothing he could do, and so he fell into a deep slumber on the sand next to his beloved.

Mood: Tired, Protective

SapphireUmbra

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:06 pm

Bartha Mains

"oh my dearest vampire. We are best friends! You and I were so close at being best friends. Good those two are sleep. Bring them to me, my dearest friend!"

Quote:

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:28 pm
User Image

Aleister Ballari

User Image

Aleister shrugged. The couple had been knocked out. Upon closer inspection the dark-haired woman seemed really familar to him. There were many legends about Kyto falling in love with a fairy. Is this..Vidia? He wondered, beginning to remember the words of his mother, Cygnus. The glow of Aleister's markings faded, and he landed gracefully on the ground.

Carefully he picked up Kyto and Vidia and carried them on both shoulders. It was easy considering he had been given all this strength and power, but his head still hurt slightly. He had been feeling a similar pain and dismissed it as too much magic flowing through him all at once. After hearing what Bartha told him, he tilted his head curiously as Vidia and Kyto slept. "Don't best friends know everything about eachother? You haven't even said my name yet..Also..I'm only a half-vampire. My mom was a skymaid." Aleister responded, his words and thoughts still feeling like his own. It only seemed as though his movements were being controlled. "Plus..Friends tell eachother secrets, don't they? ..Why treat this couple like animals and make them your pets? If you can tell me that I'll share something with you. He suggested..but then, he heard a voice in his head..The voice of his mother;

'Please..Be careful..She is the enemy..'

User Image

Starlotte

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:21 pm

Bartha Mains

"oh don't worry my dearest! You are fine. We were best friends and you never really told me your name. You only called me by bartha but never really told me your name. You have been lost for a long time. These 2 were the ones who brain wash you! I only control you just a bit. So you can come to me again like the old times on corella island. Where you and me use to love. You will remember soon, because I will bring back your memories."

Quote:

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

SAO Kirito9

Dedicated Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Streaker 200
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:17 pm

Roan Fellex Orbel

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Roan swims for long time. Finally at the beach but had to fine rocks to hide. Roan looks around but didn’t see anyone. "Hmm! The world of humans. Hmm! I have look for my queen to be. Where on earth can she be?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:06 pm
Ethan Sanders
College Student (Freshman)

Ethan arrived at the southern shore where he walked around for a bit, tomorrow, college would be session & he had to be present. He wondered if he would see Venus there during the classes he was attending. ...

SAO Kirito9

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SAO Kirito9

Dedicated Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Streaker 200
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:45 am

Roan Fellex Orbel

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Roan was looking for ways to turn human. Saw a human boy. Roan swims to where the rock are. Keeping out of site. ""

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

OOC:

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out