Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Fight it Out [Deimos + Mahmud] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
nepsah rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:11 am

HP: 13/20
Damage Dealt: 0

Whoops. That looked painful. Nothing a little medication or ice pack couldn't handle, though. "Haha that was harder than I meant-" He started to explain, leaning back to pick up another pillow to lob at him. This made it so that he wasn't even looking at Mahmud's face- and, well, he wasn't always the best at discerning tone in the heat of the moment.

"Alright next shot!" He lobbed the pillow, though it of course sailed right on by. Damn. He should've waited to finish turning to throw it.

Skyli Peep

penemueIntuition rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:09 am
Quote:
Mahmud Seshat
    HP: 11 / 20
    Damage Dealt:0
    Artifacts: Agility Type B: 1/1, Defense Type A 3/3

Next one? What did he mean by "Next One"? Did he mean another kick to the shoulder? Flinching at the thought, Mahmud easily ducked the offending pillow. "Come on man!" His pumpbiscuit was beating just a little too fast for his liking. A little too on edge...

Taking what he thought was a pillow, in his haste Mahmud instead threw a blanket that in effectually fluttered out in front of him when tossed. "'course..." he muttered...

nepsah

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
nepsah rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:24 am

HP: 13/20

Temporarily blinded, Deimos wriggled around to try and free himself of the offending blanket. "Nice try, but you gotta do better 'n that if you wanna keep me down." Well, so he said, but in his attempt to push himself back up to his feet he got tangled in it and just ended up face planting into a nearby pillow pile. Grumbling in frustration he rolled off to one side to try and untangle himself.

"I swear I'm better at wrestlin' than this."

Skyli Peep

penemueIntuition rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:35 am
Quote:
Mahmud Seshat
    Damage Dealt: 3

Something in Mahmud was stirring awake, but he couldn't place a finger on what. Fear? Uncomfortable? What was this feeling?

He didn't like this.
      Didn't like staring down at the teal blood below him.

Without further thinking, he grabbed the back of Deimos' head and mashed the other into the pillow pile below them. "Whose on top now, hunh?" Further smooshing Deimos's face in the soft pile below them, he gripped the other'side head too tightly. Held him there too long. Couldn't for some reason bring himself to pull Deimos back and let him breathe.

Doing this was only spurring that feeling of dread, that something bad was about to happen.

nepsah

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
nepsah rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:28 am

HP: 10/20

He felt a hand on his head, then his vision was filled with pillow. Mahmud's grip was a lot stronger than he'd been expecting for a play fight- he writhed, trying to free himself from the brownblood's grip. This suddenly seemed a lot more serious than he'd been bargaining for, but fine, if Mahmud wanted to really tussle, he'd go for it. Soon as he got out of his grip, anyway. It was hard to breathe, and his attempt to wriggle his head out from under Mahmud's hand wasn't quite working.

"Mmmph!" He reached up with one hand to grip Mahmud's arm, squeezing hard enough to dig his nails in - maybe a real bite of pain would signal to him that this was going on too long. It was too bad he'd just recently clipped his nails, though.

Skyli Peep

penemueIntuition rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:39 am
Quote:
Mahmud Seshat
    Damage Dealt: 4

Dei's struggling sparked a rage inside of Mahmud, and before he could think otherwise, he yanked the other's head up roughly. "Stop struggling and say something!" Wait, say something? Why would he say that...

Judhas-- Deimos? Had tried to dig his fingers into him, something that made Mahmud angry. Something about the teal of his friend, that smarmy attitude...

Roughly he shoved Deimos and let him go, towards the direction of one of the easels. "What do you got to say?" Why was he feeling this way? A few tears began to slowly trickle down his face.

Holy s**t he needed to stop.

nepsah

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
nepsah rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:18 pm

HP: 6/20
Damage Dealt: 4

'Stop struggling and say something!'

He was yanked up, then shoved toward his easels. He stumbled, nearly falling backward into a piece he'd been working on for perigees, barely managing to stop himself. Steadied, he turned on Mahmud, eyes narrowed, ready to retaliate- he'd been wrestling with Forera for sweeps, he could take Mahmud on if he really needed to. He stepped forward, all intent locked on the other troll - analyzing, measuring him up- he seemed pissed, ready to actually fight, eyes misty-

What, was that some sort of attempt to make it harder for him to attack? He picked up one of the pillows that actually had beading on it and threw it at Mahmud full force. "I don't got s**t to say but you got a lot of explainin' to be doin' Mahmud. What the <********> was that? Were you trying to suffocate me?" Not wanting to risk actually damaging his hard work, he began to shift towards the door back into the hive.

Skyli Peep

penemueIntuition rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:55 pm
Quote:
Mahmud Seshat
    HP: 7 / 20
    Damage Dealt: 2

"You kicked me! Hard!" Honestly it sounded like a whine more than it did an attack. "But why... why would I try to..." Was that what he was trying to do? No... no he was just trying to get Deimos to stop. Right?

"Ack!" A pillow hit him in the ******** face, causing Mahmud to scramble and trip over himself, sending him onto his knees. <********. JUDHAS KNOCK IT OFF!" As soon as the words came out, and he threw a pillow back at Deimos, Mahmud covers his mouth. As if he had said one of the dirtiest words.

nepsah

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
nepsah rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:06 pm

HP: 4/20
Damage Dealt: 1

"It was an accident!" He waved his hands, incredulous. "Way to ******** escalate the situation, dumbass! How the ******** does suffocation qualify as an adequate comeback for a kick to the shoulder that was a little harder than intended." He picked up another pillow, anger now spiking back up again. "Who the ******** is Judhas?" He hurled it at Mahmud, though it mostly missed.

Skyli Peep

penemueIntuition rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:13 pm
Quote:
Mahmud Seshat
    HP: 6 / 20
    Damage Dealt: 6

Now he generally thought himself a rational troll. Sort of. Not really, but more rational than that. "Dont..." Practically stalking over to Deimos, he wiped the pillow thrown out of the way and screamed "SAY THAT NAME!" On that, he shoved Deimos as hard as he could. "Dont say his name! Don't ******** say it! Don't touch me, don't yell at me, just stop!"

"Stop!"

"Stop! Stop stop stop stop-"
      Gripping his own horns as he was overcome with emotion, Mahmud doubled over in anguish and started sobbing.

nepsah

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:46 pm

He actually flinched a little, bracing himself for impact. Apparently not well enough, though. Mahmud's shove threw him backward, slamming right into the wall. He hissed, head smacking against it. He was about to get back into it- make Mahmud stop, but the other boy as already doubled over and... crying? He was dazed, and extremely confused. What was going on?

He stared, dumbfounded at Mahmud for a few seconds before the pulsing pain of the back of his head brought him out of it. Right. His friend had clearly had some sort of meltdown (this was a trend with visitors to his hive he guessed) and wasn't thinking rationally. Okay. He could work with that. Maybe... He edged away from the wall, moving slowly to not startle Mahmud.

Once he'd gotten himself over to one of the blanket piles nearby, he slowly sat down. "Hey." Ugh, what a shitty start. He hesitated, then continued, "Mahmud, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Honest. I thought we were just playin'." He wrung his hands together, unsure of how to proceed. With Cerpin he'd just waited until the the older troll had calmed down. He'd never seen him cry before.

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:09 am
        Mahmud was not a pretty crier.

Nor were his sobs anything of beauty or any bullshit like that. No, this noise was gutwrenching. Absolutely horrible, and uncontrollable. His doubling over resulted in his legs giving out beneath him, and Mahmud fell to his knees as he gasped for breath, gasped to try and get control again.

Why did he have to go and ******** this up? Their friendship was over.
        Over.
        Over.
        Over...

And then? Deimos spoke. And the words weren't...

"W-why are Y-YOU apol.. apologizing..." he managed to hiccup. Somehow, just the simple act of talking to Mahmud was enough to calm him down. At least, calm enough to talk. "I-I was... the one who..."

He took a few more shuddery breaths, starting to come down off that adrenaline rush. Not enough to stop his blubbering, but enough to speak more cohesively.

"I got hurt, and then I saw teal, and then... I'm sorry Dei. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry--"

nepsah

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:32 pm

This was, absolutely, one of the worst things in the world. Deimos did not know how to handle other people crying- he didn't even know how to handle himself crying. not that he ever cried. ever. Finally Mahmud calmed, at least enough to speak. He listened, intently watching as Mahmud sorted himself out and explained. Hurt, then saw teal- vaguely he recalled one of the first conversations he'd had with Mahmud. He'd been wronged by a tealblood. His frowned, averting his gaze to the side. He hadn't thought of that. He'd totally forgotten.

"Hey, you're fine." He looked back, raising a hand to dismiss the apologies as he shook his head. "I didn't remember you had a bad time with someone my hue." He shrugged, "'sides, you're like, not actually tryin' to kill me or anythin'. Note taken: no wrestlin' with Mahmud. Not 'til you sort... that out." He motioned with both hands, uncomfortable with talking about trauma. Trauma wasn't something he knew how to deal with.

"I mean. I dunno... do you wanna talk about it?" He'd listen just fine. Listening was okay- he'd offered to listen to Cerpin's problems more times than he could count. Listening was safe.

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:50 pm
        His cheeks still stained by tears, Mahmud just stared dully at Deimos. What was he thinking? What was going through his mind? Without further word, he slid over to his friend and sat next to him. Then, he hugged his legs to his chest tightly. Now he was staring at his own toes in his socks, wiggling them around a bit. "Its stupid, Dei... its really stupid."

How did he word this? The only other people who knew were Poe and Cerpin. It was weird talking to Deimos about feelings. Really, he didn't seem like the feelings type.

Giving a deep sigh, Mahmud finally blurted out "My first... flush crush..." Wow, was that gross to say. "Judhas basically left me to drones to die... so when I saw him again, I killed him." Every time he said the words "killed him", to each person, it took a little less effort. "Or I think I did... I just... I beat him until I realized I beat him and then left him to the dawn." Mahmud's tone throughout was surprisingly monotone. Numb.

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:24 pm

He tensed a little, wondering what Mahmud was going to do as he moved closer-- Cerpin had a knack for pulling him in to hugs, but... it seemed that was not the case with Mahmud. He opted to mimic his pose, hugging his own legs to his chest, then rested his chin on his knees as he watched Mahmud's face. Facial expressions said a lot about a person.

"...That's not stupid." He frowned, brows furrowing. He wasn't sure what he'd been expecting, but 'I killed him' wasn't it. He hadn't thought that Mahmud had it in him to kill much of anything. "I mean... sounds like he ********' deserved it. That's shitty though. Sucks you went through that." What was there to say about that? "You ain't seen 'im since then, yeah?"

Skyli Peep

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces