Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
BL Webcomics! What's your favorite pairing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artie Ficial

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:42 am
[.Adnamac.]
Seijaku_Ishida
xd Yep, that Avalon(I really need to work on the update for it, I it sketched out ninja )

Whoo, one of my friends ranted about Vampirates. I need to check that out later.

Squee! -luffs all over you- I'm all excited now! I'm talking to THE person who does Avalon! XD

*cough*

Er...ya...Vampirates is really cute. :3 I just found it recently and can't wait for the artist to start updating it again...which, apparently isn't going to happen untill after April 2nd. But I can wait...I'm patient...usually...>_>
Vampirates? surprised Is it anything to do with the novel(s)?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:12 pm
wow.... i looked into that vampirates webcomic and it's very nice. the art is clean and the story seems solid. i falling in love. heart  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

Suulewen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:25 am
Can people please put addresses up so that I can go forth and feed my cravings? Pretty please?? heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:49 am
Suulewen
Can people please put addresses up so that I can go forth and feed my cravings? Pretty please?? heart

Links have to be approved before we can put them up. 3nodding  

Seijaku_Ishida

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100

-Dancing Deathscythes-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:20 am
Theo and Cyan from Sublunary!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:57 pm
HoldenxSloane (Arcana)
Is. My. Favorite.

I like Clipped Wings, and Your Wings are Mine too, but don't check them as much as I used too D':

.[ Click Here ].

Yofiel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:54 am
...Just been reading Arana... This is now my favorite webcomic EVER whee heart This must be the angstiest webcomic I've ever read XD

HoldenxSloan is very close to my heart X) Their both so cute... Especially Sloan (I have a big thing for cute guys with glasses whee )

Vincent is pretty neat too though...And Domick and Cain...(is it just me or do Cain and Vincent look oddly similar?O.o)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:22 am
I'm reading Arcana as I type this, and that's the only one I remember reading. I'm having a hard time finding any.  

lola_tenshi

Distinct Citizen

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200

Seijaku_Ishida

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:26 am
Really? I have a good number of shonen-ai comics since I run one.

Arcana's good. It's been a while since I read it.

It had a biiit too much angst in it for me, but ah well.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:37 pm
Really? I liked it a lot. It was the only one I could find. I looked for some of the others mentioned but I got some hotel website. It was weird.  

lola_tenshi

Distinct Citizen

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nefalkarx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:08 pm
I also stalk around Online Comics for things. :3 You should defintely check out that site for reading materials. >]
I currently am reading:
Ransom, Guests in Purgatory, Skin Deep, Private School Boys (though the author hasn't updated in over a year xP), and a few others. Including YU+ME, but that is shoujo-ai.
I'd like to read Pandect, Sublunary and 9 Lifes, but I haven't yet.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:42 am
...I only just finished reading BmB (...I started it like, 2 days ago O.o) Its now officialy become my favorite slash webcomic ever X) Harley is just so lovable heart

I think the first pairing I fell in love with was CyxSkids (they make such an adorable pairing X3) but CollinxFox is my love X) Always will be whee  

Yofiel

-Dancing Deathscythes-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:14 am
What's with all the Sloan and Holden? It's Vincent dammit crying (and yes, I have read what was going to happen to him.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:40 am
Lets see I love Robyn x Yuushi and Collin x Fox. I think Noah x Edgar are my favorite pair though.  

animeaddict195x

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

xKelpiex

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:35 pm
ZOMG, VELVET. But, the updates are few and far between crying  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games