Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:35 am
"Proactive are ya. Wowzers. Don't get me wrong, you sure helped with the mother grub."" Standing up, Regina reached down for the golf club that she had carelessly dropped by the table. "But let's be real, that was ninety nine percent luck."" If there was anythink Kursha was objectively better at it, it was saying the right thing. Sarcel though really seemed to have a talent for doing the opposite. No wonder she didn't have a chatty personality. As if I want you to understand me better. It didn't matter if some trolls died under Kursha while he was goofing off, if they couldn't look after their own skin, they were holding the population back. He, Regina felt, understood that.

Meanwhile here was the blueblood, complaining on behalf of lesser trolls as though it was going to make some sort of impact. As if making friends with shock troops was an accomplishment. Puh-lease. She wasn't even saying this with Vidari in the room. Tapping the club against her shoulder, she reached down and picked up the scrapbook with her other hand. "Alright Cincil, tell ya what. You're promoted. But next time you're called to action, you better beat the socks off Kursha Vidari, or else I don't see you going anywhere else for a long, long time."

Melancholies
rulf spulf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:44 pm
    "Be that as it may. I can remember everyone else who participated in that mission, and I at least have the merit of sticking with the empire for as long as I have." So many trolls lost to bygone eras. She wondered what they were up to sometimes. Dead, probably. A pity.

She shook her head. It didn't matter now. If Regina had any doubts, then she would just have to work harder to prove her wrong. She couldn't let her down.

She gave the queen a much more formal salute. "You don't have to tell me twice. Thank you."

amicableAggressor
rolf my gulf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items