Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Captain Blackheart's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:09 pm
User Image

Ehehehehe! Gewd. How the puppets danced to his scheme. Hearing the heels of Zhele clacking, Enka's face returned to normal as the chair was twisted about. Eyes bright with wonder once the young lady spoke that she'd be joining. Of course she would. Was there ever any doubt in her mind otherwise? "We'll get you both fitted for uniforms right away. There's actually a lady down the hall who can probably help you out. While you two are doing that, I'll make sure the ship is ready to set sail. I just need you both to fill these out." Going into his desk, he brought out a stack of paperwork with a smile, slapping the top. "Forms A-C are for personal information. C-F for goals and ideals. C through. . " For about five minutes he'd explain all the things they'd be writing and after. once again bring Zhele into a hug! "I'm really glad you guys decided on this. I think you'll like it. Even if it's a pain right now." After finishing up, his hands slid to his hips before grabbing a few things of his own. "As for you, Red. Standard is you gotta wear full uniform. At least until you're higher ranks. So work hard and you'll be back in your kimono in no time!" And just like that he was off. Time to get things together to head on into the Grand Line.

Ryunosukei Ryusei

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:18 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

She still didn't like this, not one bit. But the cold, snug hug by Zhele helped mitigate her irritation at least. She sighed a bit, but the promise of sake was at least a good thing from this situation. She did start to think about how Zhele would look in a uniform. She wasn't really sure, but she wasn't entirely against at least seeing it. As for herself, she did blink when Zhele started to talk about how she would look before getting all flustered and adorable. The slight moan only turned her onto the idea, and just plain turned her on, enough to make her sigh out and accept defeat for now at least.

She turned to Enka and sighed, but her eye twitched when he presented them with a whole stack of paperwork. "Ugh ******** paperwork too!? For ******** sake!" She huffed, snatching up a stack for herself. She started flipping through, borrowing one of his stupid pens in a rush as she started scribbling down this or that. But he called her 'Red' and her eye twitched, facing him once more. "Hey, I said only Zhele gets to call me that!" She barked angrily, seemingly protective of the words status as her pet name. Though even so, when he said it, it wasn't said with the same sense of affection at the very least and she had never gotten mad about it before. So why was she so riled up about it now? Just because Zhele called her it? Maybe she was still just super pissed about this whole day. Maybe she had simply been sober for too long. Who ******** knows.

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:14 pm
User Image

--------Zhele's enthusiasm refused to be curbed at the prospect of filing paper work. Hell, it was just one small hurdle! Oh, number of siblings? Uuuh, Zhele couldn't think of the specifics of either side so she just wrote down eighty-three. Hopefully Enka wouldn't think that was too crazy as he went over information. Hmm, both her parents were still alive. Her place of birth? Fishman island. Height? Um. She'd come back to that one. She had never measured her own height. Weight? Tehee, she was a bit generous there. Of course she made sure to put down her qualifications as a cook, specifically as a brewer of spirits. Meanwhile, Komachi seemed to be having a much harder time, especially with Enka still calling her Red. "Reeed~ just think of me in my cute new uniform~" Zhele purred and reached over from her seat, her long fingers stroking Komachi's bare forearm sensually. It was an attempt to "calm" the beast, or at least put her energy towards something more productive. While Komachi fumed and Enka sat smuggly in his chair, Zhele was already finishing up her paper-work. Boy was she glad she could see! Or that would have been impossible! She slammed the stack down enthusiastically, pen on top, right onto Enka's desk. She leaned over in the process, both arms supporting her weight as she unintentionally squeezed her barely contained, lavender breast flesh. "So! When do we start?!"

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:12 pm
User Image

Having gone on down the hall, Enka grabbed up some uniforms from the nice lady who usually gave him snacks. After a little bit of chatting, he re-entered the room with a pile of different clothing - since he didn't know their exact measurements he'd have to find out by trial and error. Trial. . And. . Error. Ehe. Placing everything down not too far away, he turned as Zhele excitedly came over. Ah yes. Perfect. Utterly perfect. "Well, Zhele-chan -" His voice cooed, smiling warmly to her to add emphasis on the "Chan" portion. "I've got a few uniforms here since I didn't know your sizes. If your paperwork is done, I'll take that. Expunge your bounties and welcome you right on over to the Navy! After you're all dressed I'll show you to my ship and then we can shove off from there!" Nodding to that, the next few seconds would be the room being filled with a blur of red light. Enka jetting from one place to another with yellow tape, getting the full and total, TOTAL, measurements of the two young ladies. Once done, he held out their uniforms, nose only slightly bloody. "These two will fit you two perfectly. I'm sure of it." Then, thumbs up.

Ryunosukei Ryusei

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:38 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

She groaned, sighed, and huffed the whole while she filled out this shitty a** paperwork. She didn't really have any family to speak of, her height was easy, weight she legitimately didn't know. Qualifications? s**t. She was probably the last person that should be a Marine. She was good at breaking things. Drying stuff out. Drinking obscene amounts of alcohol. Killing? Was that even allowed? ******** she had no clue but she put it down anyways. Maybe if they rejected her, she wouldn't have to stay and she could convince Zhele to leave with her.

She sighed, looking to Zhele as she caressed her arm, huffing again but slightly less annoyed as they did this damn paperwork together. She tossed her stack on the desk a bit after Zhele, considerably less thrilled to be done as she stood up. That's when he came back with some uniforms. Still naked, the redhead would try slipping into the first set, struggling with the hips and chest area of course. Was everyone else here flat a a board!? She yanked if off just in time for Enka's high speed measuring antics to go down. She barely had a chance to react to the tape wrapping about her hips, waist and tits all at once as he seemed to ten procure a fine fitting set for them. "Alright there. Now what?"

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:08 pm
User Image

--------Bang! He used 'chan' again. Damn it, it made her feel way younger and the way he said it was adorable. Of course, Zhele saw Enka as nothing but a boy. How could she? Despite his height he had the youthful appearance of a child only just entering their teenage years. Innocence abounded from that fresh-face! He went to explaining how the process of going from pirate to marine would work, just before he became nothing but a blur of red light bouncing around the room energetically. She felt the pressure of a restrictive yellow tape around her, waist, hips, thighs, chest, buttocks, etc. Zhele seemed unperturbed by such antics and perhaps amused by the youthful energy. As she took the "right" sized uniform from him, Zhele would once more lean in and wipe his nose with her handkerchief like a doting nanny or mother. Only satisfied when Enka's face was spotless, did she turn and begin to change. Those nearly glowing yellow eyes would occasionally sneak a peak over to Komachi as the red-head wiggled herself into her overly tight uniform. Zhele found little issue herself sliding into those clothes, almost quite literally. Being a squid sometimes paid off. The material seemed to push all the best parts of her in the right direction though. "Ready and waiting!"

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:39 pm
User Image

Isis Blackheart

XXX The stern expression that had made those in her path scramble out of her way as Isis walked through the halls melted into a warm smile the second she was behind the closed doors of her son's new office. At least here she didn't have to keep up her appearances too strictly. Walking around, the woman noticed that not much was out of place in Enka's office, though she couldn't be sure if that was because he was keeping it tidy or because it was new. Arching an eyebrow, she noticed the hammock hanging over his desk and chuckled quietly, shaking her head. "Some things never change.." Lifting a hankercheif to her lips, the woman coughed several times, wincing and clearing her throat after a moment. Sighing, she'd return the fabric to her pocket, a small tinge of sadness in her heart. How many times did she have left to return to this office and see her child? Would she make it to see him climb the ranks any higher? Fall in love? Start a family of his own? There was so much uncertainty on the ticking clock of her life.

Setting down a neatly wrapped gift of Enka's favorite candy on his desk, she took the seat across from his, leaning back in the chair to relax as she waited for him to return.

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:13 pm
User Image

People just didn't know when to quit. Running from one thing to the next to the next to a god damn cat! He was tired of it. "Make sure to call back the rest of my group once they've finished in the line. I'll be in my office if anyone needs." Nodding to the marines who nodded back, Enka headed off down the hall with a surprised expression on his face. There was a pace of several marines all about, standing on guard. He knew he was somewhat important, but not THAT important. Why in the world were all these guys here?! "I just wanna sleep man. ." That sweet hammock in his room was calling his name and here these guys were, ruining that image. Still, he didn't say a word to them and walked on past, taking his key out to open his door only to find it was already open!

Who in the world?!

"Well, it would've been nice to be notified if I had a meeting bu-" Those tresses of silver and that cap from the side is what caught his attention. Eyes began to water as his face slid up and in tears he went rushing across the room, arms wrapping around the woman in the chair as he fell to his knees. His mom was here! "MOMMMA! MOMMA YOU CAME!" He loved how she smelled. That warm feeling from being in her arms - nothing else compared to this. "I-If I'd have known I would've tidied up a bit! I didn't think you'd be here so soon! I-I. ..I missed you!" Exclaiming happily, he nestled his head deeper into her chest. Even now, he'd gotten much bigger. His teen years and that growth spurt making him 6'4". The older he got, the more he resembled his father, but with the softer face of his mother. "Is dad here too?!" For now he let her go, but he was just so excited he couldn't contain it.

a.renee.w

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:48 pm
User Image

Isis Blackheart

XXX Upon hearing her son's voice as he entered the room, Isis grinned and swiveled her chair slightly so she could see him, opening her arms wide. As he ran to her and embraced her, she held him tightly, laughing lightly as Enka nestled himself against her and fighting back her own tears. It really had been too long since she had been able to come and hold him again, and every time they reunited it made her feel whole again. "Every time I see you, you get bigger! What's happened to my precious baby boy?!" Not that Enka had ever been a small child.. But at least she'd been able to hold him in her arms once! He was growing up too fast! "Just kidding~. You'll always be my baby no matter how big you get." Lightly stroking his head, she admired the bold new choice of a hair color he had chosen with some amusement. "Red looks good on you, Enka. What made you want to change it?"

She continued petting his head, smiling as he quickly explained that he would have cleaned his office up if he knew she'd been coming. "Your office is nice, I like it. More importantly, I'm so proud of you.. That you've made it this far.." Isis tightened her arms around him, a dichotomous mixture of extreme joy and sadness filling her. He was climbing the ranks so rapidly. Truly, he had the same ambition and drive as his father. While she was glad to see he was helping the world become a safer place, she was terrified at the idea of him advancing much further. She'd seen first hand through Oshino what happened when people sat at the top of the World Government. She'd failed her husband; she couldn't fail her son.

Now wasn't the time for that conversation though. She'd come to celebrate Enka's successes after all! "I've missed you, too.." So much more than she could ever express with words. Her child was her light, her whole world. "I'm sorry it took me so long to come visit." As he pulled away, the woman reached a hand forward to gently wipe the tears from his face, nodding. "Your father is indeed here. He's a little busy at the moment, but I'll make sure you get a chance to see him. Now!" Grinning, Isis pulled a small book from her pocket, flipping through it until she got to a page where she had cut out the newspaper clippings about Enka and his pirate captures. "Look at what they wrote about you in the paper! 'Rising Hero!'" She brought one hand to her face, barely resisting the urge to squeal with delight. "Capturing criminals and converting pirates to the side of justice! I couldn't be more proud of you!"

Truly, he was growing into the hero she'd always wanted him to be. "Here, here!" Grabbing the wrapped box, she extended it out for him to open. "We need to celebrate your promotion to Captain! Let's go get lunch somewhere; you pick." Standing up, she'd smile and wait for him to decide where he wanted to go. She still had some news to tell him, and for once it was something good!

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image

"What's happened to my precious baby boy?"

For a moment his eyes teared up more than before, welling across himself. W-Was he not her baby anymore?! B-But that wasn't?! "A-Am I too big mom?! I'm sorry. I'll get smaller if that's what you want." Inwardly he shrunk down some, eyes kitchen plated while trying to establish if his mother thought he wa-

"Just kidding~. You'll always be my baby no matter how big you get."

O-Oh yeah! He knew it was a joke! Totally knew! No way was he not her most beautiful and favorite child that she's ever had! Hhahahaha! Ahem, Enka swiveled his head, nodding more so to himself than her as she spoke and wrapped himself into her arms. She had no idea how much he truly loved her. To him, his mother was everything good in the world. It was everything right. All the stories she'd told him about his father being a hero and saving people. All the things she'd taught him about wrong from right and being a man that stands up to commoners all came from her. A light in the dark and a beacon that shined through any situation. That was what she'd always meant to him and would always mean.

Oh yeah! His hair! He'd completely forgotten he'd dyed it, now.

"Ah, well. . Everyone kept comparing me to dad. They kept saying how I was so much like him. How I was his spitting image. . I-I mean, I love dad mom, don't get me wrong. . But I wanna be my own person. Not just a copy of him, ya' know?" Determination was bright in the young boys eyes. He knew his father to be a stand up marine and a man who saved the world. While he respected that, he wanted to be his own man. Have his own identity as Enka. Not just another Oshino. "Plus, it goes well with my new powers! Dad sent me a fruit and told me to eat it after seeing a someone who works with Miss Alma! And now I'm a light person and it's rad!" Truthfully the boy didn't fully understand what he'd done, but he did get the gist. To Oshino, his son was becoming the bright and rising star of the marines and what better way to make one shine, than to be literal light. The image of a symbol to this world, as someone to change the age of piracy and snuff it out. Though Enka didn't know it, he was already a brilliant sun to those he'd saved.

Even his father.

Oh, but then came the mom thing. The oh so embarrassing mom thing. His face moved down and away, a sweat drop going down the edge of his eyebrow. "Y-You heard about that huh? Heh. . It was pretty cool. . Ya' know. . I guess. . Hhahaha. ." Usually he'd be fine with hearing about his exploits. Hell, he reveled in it, but. . hearing it from his mom made him feel a certain kind of way. This etching warm sensation came about that forced a tinge of red blush across rose'd cheeks.

Just when he thought the day couldn't get any better, she offered him a gift and instantly he sprung up with cheer while grasping it. "AHHH! WHAS' IN IT MOM?!" Eyes looking from it to her then back to it, Enka gave a shake with excitement. A celebration to captaincy and being a hero - she made him feel like he was making a difference, no matter how small.

Hmm? Oh food. He was kinda hungry, but not super hungry. It was hard to explain. "Erm. . Well, I've been really wanted some sweets from the Holyland, but that's pretty much it. I'm not too hungry." Peeling back, he'd continue. "We don't have to go anywhere honestly mom. I could sit here with you all night."

a.renee.w

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:40 pm
User Image

Isis Blackheart

XXX Ah, so Enka had changed his hair to differentiate him from Oshino. She could understand that, she knew firsthand how difficult it was living in the man's shadow. She, too, had been in the Marines and yet all anybody every referred to her as was "the Gorosei's wife" as if that were her only accomplishment. "I understand. It's important to be able to express your individuality. You are certainly different from your father." The fact that he had given the pirates he encountered a chance was an example of such. Had it been her husband, they would have been killed. "Always stay kind, Enka." The comment seemed to come out of nowhere, but she hoped he would heed it anyway. If nothing else, if she could get her son to remain compassionate enough for the lives of others that he would still give criminals a chance to reform or repent without death, then perhaps she wouldn't lose him like she'd lost Oshino. As he brought up his new abilities, she'd nod and smile. While she was a bit uncomfortable with the picking and choosing of such parts of Enka, she was relieved he had a Logia now, and such a powerful one at that. It helped to ease the fears she had about him stepping into combat. "So I've heard! I'm glad to hear you like it."

Seeing him a little embarrassed by her presenting his successes made her laugh, and she shut the book and returned it to her pocket. "I can't help but dote, especially when you've done so well! I get so worried thinking about how your father and I aren't always beside you, but here you are proving that you're capable and strong. You're really growing up too fast.." Eventually, too, perhaps he would come to see her presence as obsolete. He wouldn't get as excited when she came to visit him. Perhaps just like Oshino, he'd begin to fade away and leave her lonely as well. Suppressing a sigh, she had just the faintest twinge of sadness in her eyes, but she shook it off quickly. If that was true then she had to savor these moments even more. Watching him become so enthusiastic about her simple gift made her laugh, and she gestured at it with a grin. "Why don't you open it and find out?" It almost made her feel bad that he was so excited over what would just end up being some candy!

At his comment to dinner, she rose an eyebrow and felt his forehead with the back of her hand. "Ohh? Do you not feel well? You're a growing boy, after all!" Were they working him too hard here?! Was he too stressed out?! "If you prefer, we could just stay in your office for now." It was nice to be out of the eyes of the public anyway. "Actually... Staying here might be the best, especially since I have some news to tell you that I wouldn't want others to hear." Crossing on leg over the other, she settled one hand over her stomach, a slight purse to her lips. She didn't know exactly how Enka would take this news... Hopefully it wouldn't upset him. "Ah, well.. Your father and I.. Well, you're going to be a big brother!"

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:10 pm
User Image

Oh boy oh boy! A box! A box for Enka! As ceremony of when he got presents, Enka stood a bit back away from his mother with a serious expression. Placing the box down in front of him, he kneel'ed til his head touched the ground. "I am unworthy of this gift. May the Gods, being my mom and dad, forever bless me with more stuff. Amen." Silently, calmly. . THEN SUDDENLY! He exploded upward to toss the box in the air and tap it with his fingers. "TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT!" Sniping at the edges; almost as if nothing happen did the box land before unwrapping completely to behold. . MAJESTY?! His eyes glow'ed with surprise, seeing the chocolate bar with mystified expression. "I-Its been so long. I never thought I'd get to taste sweet Mother Malley's chocolate ever again. . and yet. ." Tears streamed down the sides of his face as he once again held his mother, bawling. "THANK YOU SO MU-" Wha?

Her hand was touching his forehead and she was askin' if he was alright? Pfft! He was fine!

"A hero always bounces back, mom! So even if I wasn't fine, I'd just beat up whatever was botherin' me! Haha!" Tossing two punches to the air, the redhead slid back over to his chocolate and pulled it up, rubbing it against his face. Such beauty. Before he realized women existed, this was all he truly wanted in this world. "Its been so long, but don't fret. We are reunited, my one true love." Ahahhah. Yes! Mid consumption, face covered in delight, did he hear his mothers proclamation. Doted eyes stopped for a moment while shifting to turn to her. The delight drifting from his mouth to lower while continuing to stare.

. . . .

Then it burst! "I-I'ma be a big brother?!!?" Happiness like no other. Once again, he rushed to her side and leaned down, arms wrapping about her midsection. Face at her belly, other hand coming back around, Enka softly began to rub. "Finally! Someone for me to teach the Hero's Anthem too! Iyame didn't really care to learn but you, my dear tiny Enka! You will be my devote follower!" A sibling. . He'd always wanted someone he shared ties with like that. Someone who would look up to him. His parents had guided him and he wanted to do the same for his younger. However, as soon as he began to realize, that meant his mom and dad were. . They were. . EWWWW! Almost faltering back, the teen fell to his behind with a red face. Blush abundant. "M-Mom, I didn't know you and Dad still. . I had always assumed. . . But now. . You all do. . " His face turned away with a cough. He'd always seen his mother as this pristine figure. An angel. But. . she was doing. .THE ACT!

I mean, she was still pristine and an angel - the kid was just being over dramatic. "So will it be a boy or girl?! Did you think of names already?!!?" Resuming his excitement, he walked to her. "If it's a boy, can they be Enka two?!" A marvelous name indeed.

a.renee.w

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:58 pm
User Image

Isis Blackheart

XXX Amusement glinted in the woman's eyes as she watched her son go through the ritual he always did when he received a gift. Whatever strange movements he used to open his gift was beyond her, but as long as Enka was having fun Isis was happy. Seeing his reaction to the contents of the gift made her even happier, and she chuckled at the enthusiasm he showed for something so simple. And here she'd been worried he wouldn't enjoy it! Never change, Enka. "There, there. I'm glad you like it!" Wrapping her arms around him, she continued laughing as she patted his back. Ah, to be so young and energetic again! "You're welcome, Enky~." She cooed the old nickname she had given him when he was a baby, crossing her arms over her chest and raising an eyebrow with a smile as he pulled away. "Ohh? You'll just beat it up, hm? You know you can't solve all of your problems like that!" Though she was serious in the message she wanted him to receive, she still had a playful attitude about her.

As he went to to scarf down the chocolate she shook her head with a grin, leaning back in her chair. Hopefully he wasn't getting too many sweets when he was left to his own devices, and this was truly a treat for him. Waiting for his reaction to the news she had dropped, Isis tensed a little, worried he would be unhappy, but true to the boy's nature it was quite the opposite. Joyous at his acceptance, she burst into laughter as he rubbed her stomach, returning to patting his head. "Ehh? The Hero's Anthem? Tiny Enka?" She couldn't help but continue to laugh, thoroughly tickled by her son's personality. Tilting her head, her laughter slowed a little as he put two and two together when it came to her and Oshino - he was old enough to understand that now. "Hey, now! Keep your mind out of the gutter!" Playfully she flipped his long locks of hair over his head and into his face. At his question, she gave a light shrug, returning her hand to her stomach. "We don't know yet, and we haven't chosen any names. So let me know if you can think of some good ones for us, yeah?" His first suggestion once more made her burst into laughter. Enka Two?! "I'll suggest that to your father and we'll see what he thinks!"

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:33 am
User Image

No names huh? And they didn't know, either? Hm.

Sitting there for a moment, he held his elbows in thought and looked up to the ceiling. Something similar to Enka. . but different? Were they goin' with the whole name meaning more thing? Dang. . This was hard to think about. "Well, whatever you two come up with, it won't be better than Enka." Doing a shrug of his shoulders, he'd almost laugh and shake his head. Truthfully, he was extremely happy. Their family was growing! And that meant he'd finally have someone else that he could teach! He wouldn't be little Enka anymore. That made him feel older. Made him feel good. Stopping for a moment his expression changed, opening a palm then closing it with a serious face. Eyes shot up to his mother, nodding to the thought he was having.

". . Mom, I won't ever change. ." Ceasing, that fire burned brighter than ever before. "Ever since I left and came out here on my own, I've seen things. I've learned things. I saw people get hurt and I wanted to protect them. I saw the destruction the pirates wrought and I wanted to save them. But even then, I never wanted to outright kill anyone. Everyone deserves a chance to rethink what they've done as long as it isn't too terrible, right?" Truly, it was how he felt. Ingrained deep within the boys soul. ". . I wanna make a place where no one has to be afraid anymore. I wanna become someone the people can call a real Hero!"

Just like. . ". . Just like how Dad used to be. . " His words funneled off. Enka had read stories of his fathers exploits. All the people he'd saved in his youth and all the places he'd protected. He'd done so much and yet, now. . Everyone called him a monster because of the way he treated the world. But, he knew his father! He was no monster! He was doing his best to protect everyone! "Hey now! You sayin' your pops isn't a good Hero anymore? That's rude!" A familiar voice came from behind the pair as in the doorway stood a short haired blonde with shining eyes, a dark black undershirt with pressed pants and pointed shoes and a long flowing white gold coat. A smile on his features to both his son and wife, happily waving a hand. Enka's face lit up with a smile as he rushed over, tackling into Oshino and holding him. "Dad! I-I didn't mean it like that!" Patting the kids head, he'd laugh silently to himself, bringing Enka in closer. "Son, you're already a Hero! Now you just have to work on your hero smile and laugh!"

As the two went back and forth exchanging laughs, Oshino took notice of Isis sitting and take a little walk on over, placing a hand on her face momentarily. "Well, when did this Angel land? You come here often?" Wiggling his eyebrows, he gave her a kiss before shifting and standing there. "Well, our work here is all done so we'll be taking our leave back to the Holyland soon. I just came to let you know, beautiful." Enka's expression flattened, face going down to the floor. "You two are leaving already? B-But you just got here. . " Ah, his son's disappointment was always saddening. "Don't worry Enka. We'll be making more periodic visits given the state of things. I'll be around for business mostly but your mother will be sure to stop by to see you as soon as possible. And, of course, I'm sure she told you about the little one coming soon. We've gotta have you around for that, hahaha." Those words did cheer him up a bit; the red heads locks shifting as a smile returned. "Alright dad!" Leaning in, Oshino gave a kiss to his wife before headed towards the door. "I'm headed for the ship. Don't be too long, Miss Blackheart~ Also, Son. ." He'd stop, turn, then look. "I'm proud of you. . Keep doin' great. You're mine and your mother's favorite Hero!" With a light thumbs out he'd head on out and Enka shifted to his mother once again, walking over to place his arms around her.

Lovingly he'd nestle into her again. "I love you Mom. You and Dad." The words of a boy who only wanted to make his parents proud.

a.renee.w

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:56 pm
User Image

Isis Blackheart

XXX "You're right. We really set the bar too high with your name, hm?" Isis smiled at the boy as he seemed to ponder potential names and shrug, happy that he seemed invested in his younger sibling already. Truthfully, the woman hoped she would have a girl. She adored Enka, of course, and nothing would change how much she loved him, but it would be a nice change of pace. As her son suddenly seemed to grow serious, she'd raise an eyebrow at him, leaning forward to pay more attention to what he was saying. The words he spoke made her eyes misty, and she blinked back tears with a light smile on her lips. What he was saying truly meant a lot to her. To know that he was firm in his ideals to protect those who needed saving while giving those who committed the crimes a chance to repent and change was all she wanted for him. It was, to her, the true ideals of a hero. Her face fell slightly as Enka brought up Oshino, saddened not only by the fact that her husband had changed so much but also the fact that Enka knew it as well.

Speaking of the devil though, Oshino stepped into the room and her smile returned, happy to see Enka rush over to tackle the man into a hug. Pulling out her Camera Den Den Mushi, she snapped a quick picture of them together, resolving to place it in her little book later. "Your father is right. You're already a hero to so many, including us! I know you have what it takes to push the world to be a place where nobody has to be afraid anymore. We're so proud of you."

When Oshino walked over to her and playfully flirted with her, she'd roll her eyes with a grin on her face, kissing him back and frowning when he said that he'd already finished the work he needed to do here. She felt the same way Enka did, disappointed that they had to leave when she'd just reunited with her son and wanted to spend more time with him. Why couldn't she just stay at Headquarters with him? Suppressing a sigh she'd nod and force a smile. "That's right! I'll make sure to visit you as often as I can!"

After Oshino left and Enka walked back over to her, Isis wrapped her arms around the boy tightly, content to hold him for a while. Truthfully she didn't want to leave. Just a few hours with him wasn't enough! Once they left, things would go back to the same thing, with Oshino working and her being alone once more. Isis longed for the days when she had been more active in the Marines, helping to catch criminals or help the public. Or at the very least, she wished she could stay by Enka's side to help raise him more like a mother should! The situation was unfair to her. "We love you, too, Enka. More than anything else in this world." Petting his head, she stayed like this a while longer until she knew she could no longer delay her departure. Kissing him on the forehead, she bid her son goodbye and made her way to the ship.

Deecee Sama

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces