Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ
The Juggernaut versus The Emperor (Eiza vs Rango) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:13 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei

Debate 2/3.

Avedis believes Hatori is still holding his arm's bicep from my previous post. . However, in my latest post. I never state that I am still holding his arm.

Never in my new post does it state that I am still holding onto him. Something like that would be an "option". Avedis can't just assume Hatori is still holding onto him.

Without it actually being in my post. Because that would allow him to ignore something like that. If I didn't put it in my post.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:25 pm
Tentaigo

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Debate 2/3.

Avedis believes Hatori is still holding his arm's bicep from my previous post. . However, in my latest post. I never state that I am still holding his arm.

Never in my new post does it state that I am still holding onto him. Something like that would be an "option". Avedis can't just assume Hatori is still holding onto him.

Without it actually being in my post. Because that would allow him to ignore something like that. If I didn't put it in my post.

----

Well since he put it up, I'll just use it for my own purposes. I have a few things to point out.

1. As said, he said specifically in the previous post "grab" it was not a touch, tap, smack, punch, or anything of those sorts it is a -grab- for all intents and purposes there is no reason for me to believe that he is no longer holding onto until he says in a post that he is no longer holding on to me.
If I am "Grabbing" someone then I usually would not intend on letting them go, and I would be rather upset if someone assumed I let them go simply because I did not post saying I kept my grip on them. Especially if they do not attempt to get out of the grab which I did not intend on getting out of.

2. Regardless of the previous point, I am going to put forth that either way he has no time to avoid me grabbing for his throat due to his first line of his post. Where he puts a cutlass away, and does a bunch of other useless actions after his kick. I hate to be that person but...in none of his previous posts did he draw a cutlass, so for him to sheath it would mean he would have to unsheath and then sheath it. And then do this extra string of useless actions. Which -is- stated is after kick in his post. Even if he is not holding me, which I still have no reason to believe is the case, he is doing a string of like 3-4 actions after the kick, which is during my attack, and still dodging. Now I'm not one to refute he can whistle and hum while dodging, but even if he had his cutlass out and was just sheathing it, as well as specifically stating he winced which is a flinch like action I don't believe he could dodge at the same time he is doing these two actions specifically.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:09 am
Latest Post

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:36 pm
Avedis Angelus

Just post this is taking too long. idea  

Tentaigo

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:48 pm
Ok, Ok settle down children.

Now there are a few issues going on here but the main concern is whether or not Hatori can evade this choke attempt. Before anything, Hatori is already doing quite a handful of actions here. Frst, he grabbed at Eiza's arm, burning her. He also kicked at her leg, damaging her. During those attacks, Eiza is using a Busoshoku coated hand to reach for Hatori's throat.

Now the first problem with Tent's post is that Hatiro started to sheath his sword, and also winced/reacted to Eiza tanking his attacks. Even whistling and humming as he does this. Tent is deliberately stopping his own actions here in his post, resulting in a delay that allows Eiza to finish her grab attempt.

Official Ruling: Tentaigo is to edit his post from the point of when he tried to dodge and accept being grabbed, and can act from there, but will be fully held by Eiza. This is your second mod ruling for this fight. you have [1] left.

Avedis Angelus

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:13 am
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Ok, Ok settle down children.

Now there are a few issues going on here but the main concern is whether or not Hatori can evade this choke attempt. Before anything, Hatori is already doing quite a handful of actions here. Frst, he grabbed at Eiza's arm, burning her. He also kicked at her leg, damaging her. During those attacks, Eiza is using a Busoshoku coated hand to reach for Hatori's throat.

Now the first problem with Tent's post is that Hatiro started to sheath his sword, and also winced/reacted to Eiza tanking his attacks. Even whistling and humming as he does this. Tent is deliberately stopping his own actions here in his post, resulting in a delay that allows Eiza to finish her grab attempt.

Official Ruling: Tentaigo is to edit his post from the point of when he tried to dodge and accept being grabbed, and can act from there, but will be fully held by Eiza. This is your second mod ruling for this fight. you have [1] left.

Avedis Angelus

Tentaigo

Thank you again. whee  

Tentaigo

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:44 am
Tentaigo

Ryunosuke Ryusei

I uh...can't believe that this is literally the 3rd ruling request in a row for the same post basically...but...well here it goes. 3/3

1. Tentaigo has attempted to bend the ruling by editting in an action to occur during the grab. I do not believe he is allowed to do this as the ruling states he is to accept being grabbed and can act from there...not edit in an occurance during the grab.

2. Even if he could, he's using Haki for like...no reason basically. Since he has no idea I'm using haki, he'd have no reason to use it himself.

3. He is outright breaking one of the fundamental concepts of one piece and interaction between haki and devil fruits...phasing does not work against busoshoku. Since I'm grabbing him using busoshoku, he is unable to do what he attempted in his post and phase to free himself. He could turn his whole body into a roaring flame but I would still effectively be holding his neck since I am using busoshoku haki if I am correct? And all I need to do is pay to upkeep the busoshoku and it remains active right? He is not stronger than I am either so he can not break himself free of my grip...so to my knowledge there would be no way for him to escape this hold unless I choose too release him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:44 pm
So this is pretty simple and I'm impressed that this has been the third ruling for the same damn post. Now, the issue here is that Hatori was told to accept being choked and he cannot activate Buso against Eiza's Buso because that is metagaming. Buso is invisible at the basic level and cannot be detected in use.
Quote:
However, debate threads will only get a maximum of [3] mod rulings. Each is used for disputes and when they are all used up a winner will called between the combatants.

Official Ruling: Tentaigo cannot have Hatori activate Buso because he would not know that Eiza is making use of it. Doing so is metagaming and against the rules. In accordance with the rule above, Tent has lost 2/3 of the rulings in this fight for constantly attempting things he can't or shouldn't be able to do and the fight is being awarded to Ave and Eiza. Ave may make another post knocking Hatori out as he pleases and as a pirate, is permitted to leave the area un-arrested as well.

Avedis Angelus

Tentaigo

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:34 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
So this is pretty simple and I'm impressed that this has been the third ruling for the same damn post. Now, the issue here is that Hatori was told to accept being choked and he cannot activate Buso against Eiza's Buso because that is metagaming. Buso is invisible at the basic level and cannot be detected in use.
Quote:
However, debate threads will only get a maximum of [3] mod rulings. Each is used for disputes and when they are all used up a winner will called between the combatants.

Official Ruling: Tentaigo cannot have Hatori activate Buso because he would not know that Eiza is making use of it. Doing so is metagaming and against the rules. In accordance with the rule above, Tent has lost 2/3 of the rulings in this fight for constantly attempting things he can't or shouldn't be able to do and the fight is being awarded to Ave and Eiza. Ave may make another post knocking Hatori out as he pleases and as a pirate, is permitted to leave the area un-arrested as well.

Avedis Angelus

Tentaigo

You didn't read the post right. I activated Buso in order to lessen the damage of being choked.

No where in my post does it say. Hatori payed attention, or, noticed when Eiza used Haki. Hatori is using Haki for defending against choke-hold.

I only mentioned Hatori's use of Haki. In order to not take as much damage. This fight is not over. None of the rules were broken.

Hatori can react to something that is right in front of him. You simply said take the choke-hold. I can still add Haki for defending myself.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:39 pm
Tentaigo
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Quote:

Avedis Angelus

Tentaigo

You didn't read the post right. I activated Buso in order to lessen the damage of being choked.

No where in my post does it say. Hatori payed attention, or, noticed when Eiza used Haki. Hatori is using Haki for defending against choke-hold.

I only mentioned Hatori's use of Haki. In order to not take as much damage. This fight is not over. None of the rules were broken.

Hatori can react to something that is right in front of him. You simply said take the choke-hold. I can still add Haki for defending myself.

And what does Avedis mean? Hatori has no reason, or way to use Haki? My Haki points are bigger than his. I can use Haki whenever I want.

Not to mention Haki's Basic Busushoku Haki is the only defense technique Hatori knows. So if Hatori's getting grabbed. Of course he's going to use it to lessen the damage as an armor.

Tentaigo

Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces