Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
User Image

Morgan Kukui
Sebastian the Zorua
Yuki the Alolan Vulpix
Kurasa the Purrloin
Azura the Popplio

Morgan was outside playing with her pokemon, making sandcastles with them and playing in the water. She laughed as Azura played in the water with her, Kurasa was on the beach sunbathing on a sunny part of the porch along with Sebastian who was watching Morgan, while Yuki was playing with Azura and Morgan in the water. Azura was making bubbles for them to play with, Morgan, Yuki and Azura were bumping them back and forth until they would pop, and just having an all around good time. Braviary was watching them too, just in case. Morgan's mom, Professor Burnett would arrive in a few days, to help her husband at the school. Just then two rockruff came onto the beach, one was badly hurt and the other was barking at them. Morgan saw the injured Rockruff and ran right over. "Come inside, I'm sure we can help." She said after looking at the wound. She picked up the female Rockruff while the male went inside with Morgan before she began to treat the wound and wrap it. "This may sting a bit, but just bare through it." She said before she sprayed the potion onto the wound carefully and wrapped it. "You'll be fine. I'll ask dad if you can stay here for a few days." She said smiling at the Rockruff twins who rubbed the rocks on their necks against her making her laugh from the pain but also how much they appreciated her help. Her pokemon then came over to make both pokemon comfortable, and to see if they needed anything.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:23 pm
Braxton Causey

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

''Okay. I have found out that, this Rowlet is a guy. So, where's the nearest gym? I wanna get started on my gym challenge, earn all 8 gym badges and enter the Alolan Pokemon league.'' Asked Braxton waiting for a response from Professor Kukui. ''I'm afraid, you'll not find gyms here or gym badges. You will have to pass Island trials and face either an island king or queen. But, you'll need a Z ring to get started. To get one, you'll have to obtain one from the island guardians, which are Tapu Fini, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Lele, and Tapu Koko. Hopefully, one of them will smile upon you. Or have Olivia, whom is visiting Iki Town today. Just go there and hopefully Olivia give a Z ring.'' Professor Kukui putting Rowlet into his Pokeball and giving it to Braxton. ''Who's Olivia? An Island Queen?'' Asked Braxton not knowing who Professor Kukui was talking about. ''This is whom I'm talking about. Get going, because she might be here for long.'' Said Kukui showing Braxton a picture of her.

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash