Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:56 pm
Zafine the crow

Tadeos gave his sister a confused looked at the question about baby birds, "Huh?" Walking over to her he looked down into the box that she'd been carrying with her, starring down at the rather weird looking thing in the box and asked, "What in the hell...? Where did you get that ugly little thing from?" He shook his head after asking, finding himself debating what it was, where it came from, what it ate, and if it was really a bird. Did birds look like that? He'd always thought they were cute and fluffy when they were little.

"Looks... weird..." He murmured, taking a knee so that he could look the thing over before he finally said, "I don't really know what your... 'bird' might eat but we can find it something when we get to town. Sound good?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:35 pm
Orpheus Solon

She looked at her brother then down at the featherless thing in the box. "It hatched from that big egg that we found at the egg hunt. I think Piper knew that there was something in it so she was protecting it." She said with a shrug. The bird like thing looked up at Tadeos and made a screechy, hissy sound. "I wanna know what this thing is now." She said and sighed. Tyr chuckled and shook her head, "It does look quite weird." She tilted her head and then nodded, "Sounds good." She said and started to walks towards town.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas