[Tale] Empty Words (Rhonann/Uro) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:46 pm
Uro kept her eyes closed and hands up, wincing at a bit of pressure in her fingers. Mean? Oh, she was talking about loud again, wasn’t she… “You have yourself so closed off from the world that you are not allowing your energy to flow. You would feel so much better if you let others into your heart.”  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:48 pm
Closed off? She was closed off?? With a sharp grimace, Rhonann snorted and dropped the crystal into the girl’s open hand. “Enough o’ this. No crystal is gonna help me. Takes more’n that ta untangle the mess I’m sortin’ though. How about ya grow up a bit an’ find somethin’ more practical fer yerself?” She didn't have the time to waste on "cleansing" herself! What foolishness.

She turned back to the stall and grabbed up a bolt. The warmth that had been in her hands faded to cold almost immediately. “This. This here’s gonna help me. This here’s what fixes things in the real world, kid. My mind ain’t gonna be clear until I rid the world of this monster, an’ I tell ya that crystal an’ my energy ain’t squat against him!”  

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:51 pm
Uro’s eyes flashed open at the smack of the crystal in her hand. She looked at it with disappointment before facing the angry woman’s words. What the woman said wasn’t exactly anything new to Uro. It had been told to her a few times by different people in different words. However, when the woman’s intent was indirectly revealed, her sadness turned to concern. “Please, do not lose yourself in the pursuit of death! All it will bring you is more death to yourself and those around you!”  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:52 pm
“Guess what, princess, no one's 'round me. Death'd be fine with me, so long's I take him with me.” Even as the words crossed her lips, Rho felt the twinge of regret in her belly. However, she was too worked up at the moment to take it back. “Life ain’t fair ‘r easy, ‘less ye’re a kid still livin’ at home with ‘er head in the clouds. Get a crystal that can wipe a man from existin’, come find me. Otherwise, buzz off.” Spinning away, she stormed back toward the inn she was staying at. She needed a bath to cool off. That was the only cleansing that would work for her.  

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:53 pm
Uro felt as though she was going to cry as she watched the windling stomp away. She wasn’t upset over being yelled at, though. It was watching someone walk off feeling almost worse than before she had tried to help them. She had felt so much negative energy from the woman… if only she had been able to do more. She would have to consult her grandmother and get stronger. The windling wasn’t the first to have given off such an aura, and Uro was determined to be ready for the next one that would cross her path.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff