[PRP] Pretty, Rowdy [Deimos + Mahmud] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:50 am

"Right? It's basically the perfect aesthetic." He felt himself getting more giddy with Mahmud's excitement. It dampened a little at the brownblood's next words, though. A frown settled over his face as he shifted to drape the dress over his arm - he needed to try it on to make sure it fit. "Bullshit." He shook his head, "you wear whatever the ******** you want. It's a party, right? Cerpin can deal with you like, not working for one night. In fact I'd be surprised if he was like, gunnin' to make you work anyway." Honestly... Mahmud was silly sometimes.

"C'mon, did you see anythin' that looked good?" He glanced around the store, searching for something that might seem like Mahmud's taste.

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:30 am
        Oh man, did he feel ******** shy about this now. Clearing his throat, Mahmud managed to say "I just... want something that's not like me." Smiling, he walked back over to the jewelry case and admired a gold and citrine pendant on a fine gold chain. "I guess its just... I'm always really practical, and I wanna try being over the top."

Nodding to the shopkeeper, Mahmud gently took the necklace and held it up to his neck in a mirror. Not quite right. What if though... Holding it up to his horns, Mahmud's face lit up. Kind of like a crown or something. That'd be pretty dope. "I think I'll get this..." Damn, he was still being cautious. He had to get out of his comfort zone, damn it!

"Something out of my comfort zone, something..." Shuffling through the racks, Mahmud's hand fell on something sparkly. "Mmm?" Slowly he tugged at the dress, taking a look at it. It. Was. GORGEOUS. Absolutely beautiful. But was that... "Oh my gog." That slit in the dress went up SO HIGH. Sputtering and blushing, he quickly tucked it back in. "Thats a high, high leg slit..." His eyes still lingered on the dress, but Mahmud instead chose to change the subject. "How are you gonna accessorize, man?"

nepsah

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Oh- he wanted something not Mahmud. He followed after him, interested in what he'd spotted. The necklace was very pretty, and definitely not normal Mahmud style. "Suits you. You should." He nodded, pausing to look over the selection in the case for anything that might catch his eye as well.. hm... no. Nothing there.

Mahmud was off again- he turned to watch, a bit of a mischievous grin coming to his face. "I dunno, leg slit allows more mobility. Think of all the stuff you can do when your legs ain't bundled up?" His grin just kept getting wider. Mahmud was clearly interested in the dress but too embarrassed to admit it. "You should at least try it on. No harm in that, yeah?" He quirked a brow, then shrugged at the question. "I dunno, maybe a circlet or somethin'. Depends on if this thing actually fits or not 'cause if it don't I'm back to square one."

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:26 pm
        "Mmm..." He... he did have a point. More mobility, but it'd be a lot of body... but if he was aiming for something less like his normal style, it'd be worth a shot, right? With a deep breath, Mahmud took the dress out of the rack and tried not to die on the spot. It was even better looking than he thought. No way was it going to look good on him.

"Well, then you try your dress on first. I wanna see it on you." Smiling a little more, he nudged Deimos gently to the dressing room. "Come on, I wanna see you in it!"

nepsah

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:39 pm

"Alright, alright." A most satisfied look made its way to his face. He'd win in the end. He shuffled off toward the dressing room, "I'm goin, I'm goin." He made his way into one of the free stalls, then hung the dress up. Right. Time to... awkwardly... change clothes. Right. He wriggled out of his outfit, then carefully pulled the dress on - it was definitely different from what he was used to but.. Well...

He looked at himself in the mirror. It wasn't bad... He had to fight down a bit of discomfort at first - using both hands he pressed in on his chest- okay. Much better. Less obvious. He needed to find a way to make that Less of an issue before he'd feel comfortable being seen by just anyone, but... He supposed Mahmud was fine. Mahmud probably wouldn't make any comments about... them.

Deimos opened the door and slid out. "Needs a bit of modifying but its... nice."

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:55 pm
        Outside the stall, and outside of Dei's little realm of self consciousness, Mahmud stood and shuffled around, waiting. Deimos was gonna look awesome he could feel it. Now it was the anticipation that was killing him. "Dei?" Gog, he was taking forever. What could be keeping him?

Mahmud had half a mind to go and knock on the door when Deimos emerged, looking... "Woah." Damn... just... "Damn!" The genuine joy and happiness on Mahmud's face was priceless! Giving a giddy laugh, he circled around Deimos, looking at him up and down. "Dude, you look fantastic! This is totally you!"

When he was done circling and stood face to face with him again, Mahmud's hands were on his hips, dress looped around an arm. Boy, did he look satisfied. "You're gonna own like, all the other trolls at PROM."

nepsah

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:17 pm

He wasn't really sure what sort of reaction he was expecting out of Mahmud, but this one was a little over the top. He felt heat rush to his face, turning his cheeks a bit more teal as he cleared his throat and waved a hand dismissively. "Oh my god... That's totally over the top." He laughed a little as he spoke. Mahmud really had a knack for over expression. "But thanks... I think I'm gonna get it. Your turn now." He shuffled back inside and changed quickly. Having one of his baggy sweaters back on felt much better.

Fully dressed, he exited the dressing room for Mahmud to try on his dress.

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:33 pm
        For a moment Mahmud stood and blinked, wondering why they were all standing around.
        Oh...
        oh...

"Oh! uh..." Shuffling into the dressing room, Mahmud closed the door and took a deep breath and sigh. Okay. Okay he could do this. He was gonna put on the pretty dress, and try not to think about how plain he looked in comparison. Clothes came off, and the dress slipped on him like a glove. It was the right size and everything, but...

Oh man.
        Oh man...

"I don't know if I can do this, man..." Poking his head out of the dressing room, he looked all nervous-like at Deimos. "Its a really nice dress..." But he looked plain, too plain to be wearing a nice dress like this. Realizing that Deimos would likely drag him out however, Mahmud finally took a few steps out of the dressing room and rubbed at his arm, looking to the side.

It had sparkles, it was translucent at the bottom, the colors were gorgeous, this dress was perfect. Completely not him. Too much so, in fact. He'd be disrespecting this dress by wearing it.

nepsah

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:38 pm

Dei waited patiently for Mahmud to come out- occasionally glancing around at nearby merchandise... until Mahmud finally emerged, sort of. "C'mon, lemme see." He motioned for Mahmud to come out, which he thankfully did. He did not want to have to suggest that he go in there......

He blinked, looking Mahmud over. "Yeah, it is, you look great in it. What's the hang up?" He tilted his head, "and where's the necklace you were eyein'? It'd look even better with that." He could tell that Mahmud was uncomfortable, but... well, he wasn't the best at being comforting, so being matter-of-fact would have to do.

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:12 pm
        "Well uh..." Rubbing the back of his head, Mahmud swallowed hard and muttered "It... its really nice, but it looks too nice for someone like me to wear." There. He admitted to it. Mahmud Seshat was a plain looking ********. "I'm just really plain looking, thats all..."

Nonetheless, he humored Dei by putting on his necklace. "Like... I don't know, I'm kinda supposed to be the background is all. Its where I'm best." When it was finally dangling around his neck, he looked to Deimos and gave a weak smile. "A lot of attention can be pretty rough..."

nepsah

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:40 pm

Deimos leveled him with a flat stare. Someone like him? Supposed to be in the background? He snorted, "isn't like, the purpose of this thing to stand out?" He reached over to adjust the necklace, then looked Mahmud over once. "Attention does suck though. But its like, one night. Besides, knowing Cerpin, half the damn planet's gonna be invited so much attention can you really grab in all that mess? I doubt Cerpin himself could get all of it." He shrugged and placed his hands on his hips. "I dunno, I wouldn't waste money on it if you aren't gonna be comfortable enough to wear it at the event. What's the biggest thing that's botherin' you?"

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:46 pm
        For a minute Mahmud stood there and thought, taking in Deimos' words. "Well... its really flashy, there's a lot of skin showing..." But... "But I really like it. Like, a lot. I'm..." Taking a deep breath, he let out a sigh and then a big smile. "I'm gonna get it. I said something not like me, so I better keep good on my promise!"

Yeah... yeah! Everyone's attention would be on other places, outside of him no matter what he wore. So he may as well feel pretty for once! Shuffling back inside the changing room, Mahmud called out while getting redressed. "You'd tell me if I looked ugly though, which I appreciate man..." Once he came back out, he felt... normal again. Having his baggy clothes back on again felt much better.

"You find everything you wanted here? We good to go?"

nepsah

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:04 pm

He waited again while Mahmud changed, yawning a little as some sleepiness cropped up. Ugh... He wanted to take a nap so badly. "Yeah I'd tell you if it looked bad. You'd do the same for me right?" Once Mahmud was out he nodded, "yeah, I think this is good. If I get any accessories I think I'll prolly get 'em somewhere else. Let's pay for this s**t and get outta here." He turned to head up to the counter, then passed the dress over to the clerk when it was his turn. Looking back to Mahmud, he eyed the dress, then the brownblood.

"Put those up here." He nodded at the dress in his arms, and of course, the necklace.

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:13 pm
        "Hunh?" Out of sheer, stupid instinct, Mahmud did exactly as Deimos said. "Why-- NO." And then he realized Deimos intended to pay for those. "Dude! I can't have you pay for my stuff! That's rude of me!" Holy s**t was he flustered. "At least let me give you the beetles back after, or get you lunch or something..."

nepsah

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:30 pm

Good. He didn't protest immediately. Deimos quickly handed over the beetles for all of their things before Mahmud could yank his items back. Huh... this really wasn't that expensive, all things considered. He snorted, shaking his head as he picked up the bag of purchased goods. "You can get lunch sometime if you really wanna. S'not like I buy s**t for people very much, just enjoy it. C'mon, lets go back to Underworld."

Skyli Peep

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces