Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] no medicine cures what forgiveness can (del/pol) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:49 pm
I'm right, you're wrong...

Polair took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of her nose as she tried to understand Deimos. She really tried, but she could not see the whole point of feeling and dreams. Polair still struggled to understand because she was convinced she was right.

"Doing this way, my way, allows me to move on." She spoke with the amount of confidence that she could muster. It was enough to hide some or most of her cracks. "This is all I am able to do. It's all I've ever known." She couldn't risk to feel nor help to feel guilty about how her life turned out. "I... Can't force you to understand... But, if I ever understand what you mean... I'll let you know."

Polair sighed looking to the side. Stardom was a way to keep her busy, a way to discover herself out of her comfort zone. Therapeutic but... It lacked somethings that she enjoyed. The highblood gave up on many things the moment she decided to take on the stage. Yet as hard as the change was, this was the only thing she saw herself doing. "my place is at the stage, I no longer belong elsewhere." Some members of the scientific community made that clear. She just couldn't do science. Too dangerous for her and to risky to obtain false leads and information.

"...Thank you. For... At least hearing me out. " She knew things weren't unresolved but this was a start. Right? "I, um, should go back to practicing." She still had plenty of time to practice before the backup dancers and choreographer showed up. But those little actions kept her from being overwhelmed. They kept her in control.

nepsah
here u go ♥

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:00 pm

Didn't belong anywhere else... Dei could have scoffed if he weren't so... tired. He was tired. Arguing was a pain in the a**. Where even were they after all of this? This wasn't satisfying at all. He wanted to ask - to force her to put a name on what they were now that she was clearly giving up on the main thing that would have tied them together as friends, but he didn't know if he'd be satisfied with the answer, either. "Right. You do that." He shrugged to himself mostly. "If you change your mind and wanna do more space-oriented s**t you know where to find me, sort of." Truth be told he'd never told her where he lived and had no intention of doing so now.

He shuffled off to where he'd left the pile of books, heaving them up into his arms. "No problem. If Cerpin comes back just let 'im know I put some books in one a the back rooms. I'm going." He didn't bother waiting for a reply. He'd leave them out since she couldn't read them but it might risk someone else seeing them - not that there was anything bad in the books but it'd just be safer to keep them out of sight. He made his way to one of the back rooms, stuck them outside, then headed on out. He needed to clear his head- think things over. For now, he'd place Polair in the 'acquaintance' box. Someone he'd speak to in his own brand of pleasantness, but would not place much faith or trust in. Dissatisfaction left a sour taste in his mouth.

ImaginationsParadise

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out