Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Faeylin District
Yasei Jihi - 233 Eredin Avenue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:49 pm
Yasei Jihi

Company:: Yasei
Clothing:: Today's outfit (Day off #1)
Feeling:: Worried
Condition:: Healthy
Currency:: 400$
Items:: Cellphone, Pocketknife and Car
OOC::
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ryan de Leon

Yasei sloppily came to, and tried to help herself up only to fail and slump back down. She tried again, only this time with help from Ryan which he was happy to give. When Yasei tried to move on her own to the kitchen Ryan didn't allow her to and kept his hand onto hers as he helped guide her to the sink. From there he figured he could let her do her own stuff and judging by the cold sweat of her heated body Ryan guessed she was gonna go from some water.

But she didn't. She let the faucet run while she leaned weakly against the sink asking Ryan if he wanted anything. He moved without a word and grabbed her the largest cup in her cupboard he could find before placing it down on the counter. He then would swoop the woman up in his strong arms like a bride and takes he to the couch where she could rest easily. "You're too kind for your own good Yasei." He smiled after closing the front door and locking it too before taking a knee to be by Yasei's side. "I'm glad your safe. When you called me and there wasn't a response I got worried. Let me take care of you now while you get some rest, okay?" With the water still running he gazed into her eyes with a puppy like stare, his heart slowly calming down now that he knows Yasei is safe from harm and he wanting to just care for her to mend the woman back to health.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:38 pm
YASEI

Yasei was startled by the big plastic cup hitting the counter next to her. Before she could question it or complain, the world was tilting again and Yasei was afraid she was passing out once more. But she felt Ryan’s arms hooked under her knees and behind her back, and became afraid for an entirely different reason. ”Oi! Hands! Hands!!” She protested weakly as she squirmed in the taller man’s hold, unintentionally kicking off her shoes.
Ryan set her down on the couch and left briefly. Yasei recognized the sound of her front door being closed and locked before Ryan returned to the couch and knelt before her. He began saying something, his voice sounding soft and somewhat urgent, but Yasei couldn’t quite keep up.

Her eyes darted between Ryan and the front hall, where she knew her front door was.

In her feverish state, her mind began racing with wild thoughts and fears:
”Take care of me”?! Oh God I was right! He’s a witch! Or he’s with the witch- whatever! Crap! He locked the door! He knows that I know and now he’s gonna kill me! I’m gonna die in this house! Aw man, I never got around to unpacking the attic completely. Or even picking up my shoes!! That means I have unfinished business! I’m gonna haunt my new house! You’re kidding me! I don’t even care about it that much! Man, there’s gotta be something else I can haunt!
Yasei didn’t even believe in ghosts, but delirious as she was, she was foregoing Ryan’s plea in order to seriously consider what to haunt when he inevitably killed her.
She looked past Ryan to the lonely blue and pink flower on her island. It was looking a little worse for wear, but it at least meant something to her whereas the house was just a building. Maybe I could haunt that flower and it would be like the rose from Beauty and the Beast! Yasei looked back to Ryan, who was waiting for a response.

She could be okay with dying like this - People die in their homes all the time. She wasn’t particularly special. But it was awfully sad that Yasei should die within a month of moving out from her aunt’s care. It seemed she really couldn't handle living out here on her own like this.
No… NO! Like hell I’m gonna die and take it lying down! Not today, Karmala!!!
Yasei narrowed her eyes at Ryan, hoping it looked like an intimidating glare. She wouldn’t fall for anyone’s tricks! She grabbed a throw pillow that was sitting on the couch by her legs and pushed it into Ryan’s face.
”Your move, ya old hag!” She grumbled in a voice that didn’t sound nearly as powerful as she’d hoped. She then jumped up, planning to make her great escape.
But as it turned out, getting up quickly had been just as great a mistake as it had been 90 seconds ago. Yasei’s fatigue and revitalized headache led her to sit back down on the far end of the couch, putting a pathetic amount of distance between herself and Ryan.

Company: Ryan.
Mood: Confused. Exhausted. Alarmed.
Outfit: Loose sweater, shorts and leggings.
Click here to learn more about Yasei.

OOC:

Lord Hedo

Felfordulas

(For mention of the flower gifted to Yasei)

Yasei Jihi

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:14 am
Yasei Jihi

Feeling:: Worried
Ryan de Leon

He though it was somewhat cute for Yasei to fling around in his arms like some tired daughter who was ill. It wasn't unexpected but the shoe part was; Kinda entering too. What was even more unexpected was the oddly tired look she gave him followed by the ninja kick that gave him a pillow (or blanket) to the face! "Old hag?" Ryan questioned with confusion and a muffled voice before throwing the blanket (or pillow) off his face to see Yasei laid on the couch; A pathetic amount of distance between as he stared in a puzzled look.

He didn't say anything because he heard the water still running in the kitchen but he would lift a finger to her to silently ask for a moment before walking out of her sight and into the kitchen. After filling that large cup that was on the counter with water he'd turn off the faucet and begin heading back to Yasei while hoping that she sitting still as she should; But wouldn't be surprised if she had moved since he left her sight. "Yasei! I have life saving water for you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:38 am
YASEI

Yasei waved Ryan off weakly as he got up to leave the room again, rubbing her temple. As soon as she caught sight of the cup of water in his hand, she made grabby hands for it.
She took the water and looked down at it with a scowl. ”S’it poisoned?” She asked. Without waiting for a reply, she downed the entire cup and set it on the coffee table as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

She glanced at Ryan and looked around for a second, before reaching down to pick up the pillow she’d thrown at him. She rested her head on the pillow and curled up on the couch. “Quick nap. Don’t kill me.” She drowsily commanded.
Yasei lazily pulled the sleeves of her sweater to cover her wrists in an attempt to keep warm. She felt a little regret, having not picked up her shoes or her phone and keys in the front hall. But she couldn’t be bothered right now.
”Sorry ‘bout the mess ‘n’ all” She muttered. Yasei had already forgotten her earlier accusations that she may or may not had voiced as she lay still, breath shallow, waiting for sleep to take her.

Mood: Exhausted.
Outfit: loose sweater, shorts and leggings.

OOC:

Lord Hedo

Yasei Jihi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:45 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November22ndWednesday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:38 pm
Yasei Jihi

Feeling:: Asleep
Ryan de Leon

And like a loyal dog Ryan let Yasei sleep soundly upon her couch while he took one of the chairs for himself. He was worried about her condition and stuck around to keep an eye on her, even being careful as he placed a blanket over her body and fiddled around on the internet quietly into the night after checking her temp with a tender hand upon her. With the quiet night having past the sun came up upon Yasei's home with Ryan passed out and Yasei's objects left in the hallway next to the side of the couch for her.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:48 pm
YASEI

Yasei had woken up late again, her face pressed into a cushion uncomfortably. She wiped a bit of drool from her mouth and looked at the roughly textured cushion in disgust. She felt gross. She was congested, her back was achy, and her mouth felt dry. I wonder if old people wake up feeling like this every morning.
Yasei rolled over, her body having completely forgotten that it had slept on a tiny couch rather than her bed last night. She landed on the floor with a dull thud. If she wasn’t awake before, she was now. She held her head, the rush of movement giving her a headache that slowly subsided. She reached for the cup of water on the coffee table. She remembered it being empty last she’d checked, but now it was filled with water. She took a few sips, the water relieving her itchy throat temporarily. She then looked around for her phone, finding it on the tiny end table next to the couch. She picked it up and squinted at the bright screen. Yasei checked the time and noticed that her phone battery was below 50%. This kind of morning was becoming all too familiar.

She swore and pulled herself up, too tired for her usual panic. She clumsily pulled at the blanket that had tangled itself around her legs when she fell. As she stood up, she saw Ryan asleep in one of her chairs. It didn’t look like a terribly comfortable position to sleep in. Yasei swore again, unsure of what to do with her guest. She couldn’t slack off again with so few employees at the cafe.
Yasei starred at Ryan for a moment, puzzled. Should I wake him up? He’s probably got somewhere to be. And I don’t wanna leave the house with him here.

Yasei sent a text to Yukina:
[ - Sorry. Sick. Overslept. Coming asap. -]
Yasei knew she was in hot water, being late again. No need to kiss her feet about it. Still, the guilt and embarrassment of her recent performance at work was hard for Yasei to ignore. Better late than never!

With that, Yasei left for her own bedroom to get ready for the day. When she came back out, Ryan was still asleep in the chair. Yasei felt bad for him, wishing he'd known he didn't have to stay. But, while she would admit to some foggy memories of questionable behavior yesterday, she still wasn’t sure if she could disregard her suspicions of Ryan entirely. The rational suspicions anyway. Yesterday was a bit of a blur, but Yasei was almost certain she’d thrown something at the poor guy.

Yasei nudged Ryan’s foot with her own. ”Hey. Hey Ryan. Wake up. Gotta go to work, Rye.” While waiting for the man to get up, Yasei’s clouded mind slogged through what would surely be her day.
She’d have to take some painkillers before work - probably grab some tissues to take with her, wait on a bus to take her into Obyvatelé, try not to mix up anyone’s orders, let Yukina scold her through break, have some hot tea, maybe eat something, and find some way to apologize to Ryan for all the trouble she’d caused yesterday. God, I can't keep having these kinds of days.

Mood: Uuuuuuuuuugh. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGH!!! gonk
Outfit: Frilled shirt, brown shorts, black stockings and brown boots.

OOC:
Sorry for the wait!
Lord Hedo

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:23 am
Yasei Jihi

Feeling:: Woken up & Alert
Ryan de Leon

He could have sworn he heard something happening in real life but in his dream there were many things happening. A scene of him at a park enjoying the sun on his face soon became a beach with warm sandy shores he walked upon. There was a party going on where he'd seen Yasei acting wild, cursing as she let loose, but while she was drinking she was skilled enough to pull him by the hand and dance with him while she wore a bikini. Admittedly, Ryan never thought of Yasei in that kind of way but when he recalled how he felt looking into her eyes the first day they met his eyes slowly open and a realization wash over him like the light of the sun which warmed his face.

He couldn't believe what he was beginning to feel for Yasei and a part of him figured it was because she's the only true friend he's made since coming to this country. With groggy eyes he didn't realize the woman had already woken up, her body gone as she readied herself, and so he tried to shift his body in the chair to sleep again. He rested and tried to think about yesterday while making sense of what it was that his friend was trying to do to him. She attacked with a pillow which was funny but odd that she called him a hag while worried he poisoned her water. There was this sensation he was starting to get that he felt she didn't trust him for some reason. Why he felt like this he couldn't explain but before he could use his logic his foot was nudged and his eyes open up to the sunlit face of his beautifully tired looking friend.

"Uh... what's going on?" He rubbed his eyes as he slowly stood up, a stretch to pop some stiff bones as he spoke again. "Oh, yeah, right! You need to work and I do too! Umm... I've got my car. If you need a ride I totally would be happy to give you one."

( Exit? )  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:50 am
YASEI

Yasei had resolved to consider Ryan a friend until she had more than an intuition to base her suspicions on. But she still wanted to keep him at arm’s length until she could disprove her fears.
That being said, as a suspect, she didn’t want to spend much time alone with him. And as a friend, she didn’t want to inconvenience him either. Especially after being babysat by him last night. But she was late, and getting a ride from Ryan would be faster than waiting on the bus. Not to mention, he was offering.

Yasei wanted to scrub a hand over her face, but opted for rubbing her temples in an attempt to preserve the makeup she’d applied. (Just because she felt like death didn’t mean she had to look like it too.)
Yasei nodded her approval of Ryan’s suggestion and turned around to pick up her keys and shoes from yesterday. ”Thanks.” She rasped.
Yasei stopped in the kitchen to take a couple of painkillers and vitamins. She gave the house a onceover before heading out to Ryan’s car, already tying her apron around her waist.
The weather was beautiful and she breathed in the fresh air, trying to muster up some positive energy. But it was difficult to be positive with her body screaming at her for medicine and sleep while the image of her co worker glaring at her played in her mind.

[EXIT]

Mood: Uuuuuuuuuugh. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGH!!! gonk
Outfit:Frilled shirt, brown shorts, black stockings and brown boots.

OOC: Wanna start the next post in the car at the Cafe?
Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:08 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November23rdThursday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki